Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird vs. Awkward

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a thought. weird and awkward are different things. being a lil weird is ok if not even good. awkward is bad though, you do not want that. its ok to be a lil random though. like theres this kinda wierd kid at my school ( alot of people say hes weird) but he also has high social status and has some girls chasing after him. dont be too weird though. just mix it up a lil, dont be boring and predictable. so yeah just a lil thought here. use at your own risk because i havent really tested this yet. what do you guys think? good, bad, inbetween?

edit: by the way make sure you dont come across as creepy or awkward or anything while saying something... weird. just keep her smiling the whole way. maybe she'll get a kick out of your weirdness. if not stop or something. i dunno just keep it light and fun. this is just to help you do that even more while reducing predictability. which is good. i guess. ;)

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird and awkward can actually mean the same thing, what you're probably thinking is the weird where the person doesn't give a sh1t of what other people think of him. I knew a guy who was kind of weird but was ultra popular, didn't give a sh1t what anyone thought of him and got women like that, though the reason he was so popular wasn't because he was weird, it was because he was dominant.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people think I'm weird because, of the music I listen to, it's only weird here because practically everyone listens to rap/hip-hop (but then again it is pretty weird) and people are always like "you listen to such depressing music, but your always so optimistic and smiling" everytime a girl has used this line on me, it's almost always turned into good things :yes:

So yeah a bit of weird is good, as long as you can pull it off, and make it look almost normal.

As for being random, i found it works on the dumber girls but the smarted ones hate it, which kinda makes sense

And awkward, it's horrible...

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Furnezz, YES, thats a much more suitable word. thank you. it actually makes more sense already

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
TheEnergizer said:
like theres this kinda wierd kid at my school ( alot of people say hes weird) but he also has high social status and has some girls chasing after him.
Sounds kinda like my situation at the moment ;)

PS: Would you personally consider this kid "cool" in any way shape or form?

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
i thought that awkward turtle **** was only in my school.... guess i was wrong lol. but yeah, spontaneous is the right word. everyone loves spontaneous people, not just women. being awkward is just strange, it makes people feel uncomfortable.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassanova_Child said:
OTB said:
i thought that awkward turtle **** was only in my school.... guess i was wrong lol. but yeah, spontaneous is the right word. everyone loves spontaneous people, not just women. being awkward is just strange, it makes people feel uncomfortable.
Nah bro, you'd be surprised :cool:

But honest to God, when I first saw one of my friends doing it (he's actually a former member on this site), I sincerely thought it was one of the stupidest little cultural memes that have permeated our modern society.

Come to think of it, the "Awkward Turtle" is not an effective tool for anything! It is neither cute, funny or orginal. It also does not accomplish it's original task of making the awkard silences "less awkward" somehow.....

So yeah, in my opinion it's absolutely RETARDED :mad:

By the way Cassanova_Child, you're signature is one of the greatest things I have ever read on this site by far! :up:

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
to me, awkward turtle just makes things a lot more awkward lol. and thanks about the sig: I had a revelation one day a few months ago and did wrote that. funny thing is, I havent started applying this to my life until this last week or so.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassanova_Child said:
to me, awkward turtle just makes things a lot more awkward lol. and thanks about the sig: I had a revelation one day a few months ago and did wrote that. funny thing is, I havent started applying this to my life until this last week or so.
How so? :)

What happened that caused you to make such a radical change right out of the blue?

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
How so? :)

What happened that caused you to make such a radical change right out of the blue?
long story short: i've always been pretty social up till 9th, then I got a bad case of oneitis taht kinda ruined my social life, and now half way through 10 grade, I just realized that this is a freaking waste of time, longer this continues, LESS of a chance i have of succeeding with ANY women, persistance and clinginess are not the same thing (and ive been analyzing myself a lot more, and i think i was being clingly, not persistant lol)

so i've gone back to not caring about peoples 'reactions' and 'first opinions' etc... none of that matters. being open and fun is much more important. so its time to throw myself back into the game completely (not just women, hanging with the guys, sports, music). complete 360% on my life.

theres a party on friday: I have 5 days to see how my change of attitude will affect my game there.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha got me there. yes indeed 180 degrees :)

nice joke Furnezz i lol'd.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wierd is being different and looked down upon for it

Awkward is making people uncomfortable and an ass of yourself

Steer clear of both imo. Be different but not wierd.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pdizzzzzzle said:
Anyone else know about the awkward salmon?
how about awkward moose, donkey, fish, turtle, lion, and zebra?

WCF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if any of you have seen Conan O'Brien, but he's very good at awkward humor (Jon Stewart does it too sometimes). He is awkward on purpose to get a laugh and it works.

What do you guys make of this? Utilizing awkward silences or comments on purpose to be funny? There are ways you can do this without looking like a total creeper. I actually do this sometimes (and I meet the awkward turtle a lot) and the results don't seem to be harming me. The people always laugh and the conversation doesn't die or anything.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
how exactly do you utilize them WCF? do you do the little turtle thing because when i did it people were just like (okaayyy...(and it only made more awkward, i guess thats the point of it huh) lol