"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

An example of the possible benifits in store from being a challenge

new_juan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Ok this is my first post of tips. I will keep the tips within the realm or things that I have personally experienced so that they are guaranteed to have some practical value( not that nothing in this forum doesn't because most of it does). I will post one thing at a time so as not to make a huge post nobody will read due to lack of attention span.

1. last new years this girl (about an 8 to me) I was kind of into showed up to the same bar I was at.

Anyways I hadn't seen her in awhile because she was away for christmas. So I went up to her and asked her how her christmas was and made small talk and acted like I was genuinely interested in her.

I got some slight signs she was interested in me (smiles, kino etc). However it wasn't quite the amount of interest I wanted so using the principle of being mysterious and a challenge I just said well it was nice taling to you and went and played pool (ignoring her the whole time).

She kept trying to get my attention then she went away and started flirting with some ohter guys right by me. I paid no attention to her.

When midnight hit she came out of nowhere and started kissing me. However I bet that if I had have went into some sort of jealous mindset and tried to get her attention while she was flirting with the other guys this wouldn't have happened.

So to make a long story short always stick to your game because sometimes the girsl will try and use DJ tactics against you. you just have to stick to your guns. By the way I could have taken her home but I didn't because I got really drunk(I know bad excuse<stupid thing to do when trying to PU> ) and pretty much forgot all about her.

"Don't eat thee yellow snow" Frank Zappa
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
great post!!!!!!!! A+++++++++++

that way you show her that you like her but you dont need her. she had to work for your attention. keep up the great job!!!!!!!!11

------------------
Confidence is the key to women
 

Webster

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2001
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Maine
Way to be!

------------------
--Blaine Moore

"Look at all those stupid, stupid, self-conscious people..." -- John Tomac

The DJ Bible
 

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2001
Messages
1,416
Reaction score
7
Location
st. louis
Great job new_juan!

You played the challenge card very well. You stuck with your game plan and it worked. Keep up the great posts and skills.

Good Luck,

Legend

------------------

"We are coming after you. God may have mercy on you, but we won't," declared Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona.

"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

"You are what you are, You are where you are, by what goes into your mind, you can change what you are, you can change where you are by changing what goes into your mind" ....Zig Ziglar
 

new_juan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Thanx guys I really appreciate the replies especially from the masters.

------------------
"Don't eat the yellow snow" Frank Zappa
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top