Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You young guys need to read this!

bondjamesbond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to let you in on the most important thing you'll ever learn about women, an inescapepable, unalterable fact of female life.......ready?
ALL WOMEN HAVE MADE UP THEIR MINDS ON WHETHER ON NOT THEY WILL MAKE LOVE TO A MAN WITHIN JUST SECONDS AFTER SEEING HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME!........The rest is only a process. No amount of "seducing" whatsoever will get one into bed with a man they find unattractive sexually. This is why looks are so important. As men, we really aren't that much different. We see gorgeous women every day that we know almost instantly would be a delight to make love to. We also see women we couldn't screw if we were stuck on Devils Island with them for a year. Think about it. Have you ever been approached by a woman that has about as much appeal as a hay bale?; no matter what she would say or do, you could never bang her.
Just a few days ago I was in Lowes (Married guys hang around Lowes alot to get the hell away from their wives) when I walked by a very attractive lady I'm guessing was in her mid-30s, I said "excuse me", looked at her with a friendly smile and kept on going. Later, at the checkout, I came up behind her as she was paying for some merchandise. She turned around briefly, looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. (She had beautiful hands) What happened next? Nothing. Zilch. Because I'm married and refuse to screw around on my wife. But I can still look and enjoy knowing that there is no doubt at all in my mind that that woman would've said yes to my advances, had I made any.
I wish I could be me, 25 years ago, knowing what I know now.
Guys, you have to ASK!!! It's the only way you'll ever find out if a woman finds you attractive.
Drive by a nursing home sometime. Look at all the old men sitting around watching the grass grow. That's gonna be you (and I) someday.........Don't get old only to look back and think "IF only I would have".........SIEZE THE DAY!! Stop being chickensh**.........Don't be too patient with any chick, don't play games, don't be "friends", get a dog if you want a friend..........don't let them "lead you on"............Find the ones who already know that they'll screw with you and your life will be alot less complicated! You just have to know how to spot 'em!!!...........Best Wishes!

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Bond..we meet again (heeheh)

Seriously, I really like your style - its in your face and makes me treat my life with a sense of urgency - not just for women, but for everything and the line that says we will one day be old men watching the grass grow really hit home.
If only every man had someone like you to guide them rather than sit around wondering about everything. Thanks for the kick in the pants (in this post and a few others i've read of yours).

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, cynical aren't we? (j/k)

Hey, here's a mild counterexample:

This girl thinks I'm hot, and when I first saw her, I thought she was so-so and a touch annoying. I'm now dating her. Why? Because the stuff she said and did AFTER my first impression made her worth my time. Yeah, looks are important, but not all girls are completely shallow. The other traits all mater more the more time one spends with a girl.

However, I completely agree with you, there's a limit. We lable some people "undatable" from the second we see em and that's that.

thanks for the tip man!

-LG

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys must realize this thread is two years old. Just look at the post dates.

And what bondjamesbond said is positively true.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh. I loved James Bond's posts. I wish he would still come around sometimes. The simplicity and motivation were so true.

Many nights, his posts inspired me to go out, hook up, and get laid. Now the inspiration comes from within. It's still great to read his posts and remember what really works and counts with women.

If more newbies would understand that some of the mature DJs posted advice that was pure gold, they wouldn't have to ask so many questions and do so much thinking. It's really not rocket science when you understand it.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
two thumbs down. so what if a girl decides. you guys are delusional. women can flip like a light switch and fuk anyguy under any circumstance. she could be drunk. and use that as an excuse. women screw as much as we do. probably more. but you afc's are stupid. saying women decide within seconds? that's crap. if a women has sex with you. it dosnt always mean she finds you sexually attractive. she could be horny or she could be lonly. or mentall and physcologicall reason would make a women sleep with you. nympho's wouldnt have to find you sexually attractive to fuk you .