Asian guys that think girls don't like Asians GET IN HERE!

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I totally agree with this. My father is Full Chinese, while my mom is white, which makes me half chinese. The mindset, and stereotypes aren't my issue, although my friends give me slack about it a lot, it's just the fact that I don't belong anywhere. When people first meet me, they almost always ask what ethnicity I am because, although I look more white, I have features that prove that I'm not white. I'm not trying to make excuses, but it's especially hard on me. I don't hang out with the asian kids at my school. They're d-bags to me because I'm whitewashed, and because I was raised as if I were a white kid. I can't speak chinese, and I am smart, just not as smart as the stereotypical asian. I get slack about my grades too. I make good grades, and people down play it like I only make them because I'm asian, and not because I work my ass off. I'm 6 ft 2. That breaks the stereotype doesn't it? I've got curly brown hair as well, but I still get the slack from the stereotypes. The problem with me is the fact that I don't get respect because I'm half chinese. It's like people can automatically assume that I'm a certain way. I can live with the stereotypes, but because of them, people don't respect me. Girls play me off like I'm just a nerdy asian kid, and I'm actually a pretty popular guy. The fact that I've never belonged anywhere really kills my self esteem sometimes. I try to be as "american" as I can, because that's what I am, but I'll never be accepted as one by guys or girls.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't judge you on your appearance. If you get rejected, it's because of your approach, not you.

Although, a few in-built things may lower your chances. If all you do is study, if you have no hobbies/interests, that's unattractive for anyone. A really bad accent also. This is a really deep issue, because it's mainly self-belief.

U

user43770

chinwaggler said:
Girls don't judge you on your appearance. If you get rejected, it's because of your approach, not you.

This statement leads me to believe that you don't have much experience in the field.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy in the video is a cool, tall, "whitewashed" Asian guy. Not representative of most of the Asian guys I see.

Looks matter, period.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Vietnamese and just screwed a pretty hot white chick that i met though friends last night at the bar.

Fortunately though i am pretty good looking. I work out religiously and found a style that works for me.

I don't have too many asian friends. not really a choice but circumstance with my work.

------------

it's sad to say, but i think the main barrier between asian guys and non-asian girls is looks. your style and attitude/game are definitely factors, since you won't get any action if you have no game also.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
that dude in the vid is pretty good looking, which is a HUGE factor.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying anyone can get anyone, or that you don't need to make an effort, I meant appearance as an Asian. Some of the best guys in the world with women aren't that good looking.

And if you are not getting results because you're ugly, that's because you're ugly, not Asian. An ugly asian is the same as as an ugly Caucasian.

U

user43770

chinwaggler said:
I am not saying anyone can get anyone, or that you don't need to make an effort, I meant appearance as an Asian. Some of the best guys in the world with women aren't that good looking.

And if you are not getting results because you're ugly, that's because you're ugly, not Asian. An ugly asian is the same as as an ugly Caucasian.

OK. That makes more sense.

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
that dude is awesome, hes got in down. I especially liked it when he was sitting down askin for the girls number, and she said she had a boyfriend, and he was like cool, kept heavy eye contact and got her number. good sh!t

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hover411 said:
that dude in the vid is pretty good looking, which is a HUGE factor.
Very true. By the way he looked and spoke, he reminded me of an asian Cole Hauser, and girls can't get enough of that guy.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Looks matter, period.
i hate to beat a dead horse but its true i doubt i could effectively pull off any of the **** he did because im too big...yall need to be careful what u wish for when u wish u were taller and **** lol im 6'5 300+ and people are always intimidated by me even though thats totally not my personality

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status and personality matter too.

I don't think all women are turned off by Asian guys. At least some of those who are would still be turned on by a funny or nice Asian guy who is friends with some of their friends. Just saying...

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on the people who are into you rather than spending all your energy worrying about the ones who are not. Being white, black, asian, etc doesn't matter: Every race of man will run into women you have stereotypes that work either in favor of or against them. 80% of the time these things can be bypassed anyway, and the 20% of the time that there's just not way around it is not worth worrying about.. focus on the positive and enjoy success and life or focus on the negative and be miserable with no results.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
that's the biggest piece of bullsh1t i've ever read.
appearance plays a big role in your approach.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His game is coming out from every pore. Hell I would hang out with the guy to learn more techniques.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, videos like this that make all Asian men believe that they are lacking. I don't care that this video is a joke or whatnot, but the fact that there is such a video that talks about how Asian men having problem dating girls is what frustrates me, and that exactly what makes Asian men believe that they have problems dating. There shouldn't be any mention of it, at all!