Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
librito
Senior Don Juan

librito has a spectacular aura aboutlibrito has a spectacular aura about
Tecniques to prolong ejaculation during sex

do anybody knows of any tecnique to prolong ejaculation during sex?
I have heard of guys who can go hours and hours before they ejaculate.... do you know how they do it?
librito is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
j0n024
Master Don Juan

j0n024 will become famous soon enoughj0n024 will become famous soon enough
im not a expert but I use those desentizing condoms and can go for a while if I want I can hold it for a couple of hours
Old 02-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #3
nonameok
Don Juan

nonameok has disabled reputation
There's a threshold. If you cross it, you're at the point of no return. Learn how to stay under this threshold.
nonameok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:44 AM   #4
bornyesterday
Don Juan

bornyesterday is on a distinguished road
Kegel exercises. Afaik many pron starrs have a lot of control over their kegels.

Desensitization via alcohol. Maybe 1 or 2 glasses of whiskey. I don't recomend beer but thats probably just my personal experience.
bornyesterday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:08 AM   #5
TheBucketOfTruth
Master Don Juan

TheBucketOfTruth will become famous soon enoughTheBucketOfTruth will become famous soon enough
I've only got some anecdotes. I've heard that being in better physical shape can make you last longer. Another odd thing that tended to happen for me was that when I'm sick and taking some cocktail of DayQuil and Mucinex I tend to last longer in bed (not sure why).
TheBucketOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
mrRuckus
Master Don Juan

mrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud of
Ohhh.. i thought you meant you wanted to ejaculate for like 5 minutes. Pretty soon you'd be dry heaving through your penis. That'd be fun.
mrRuckus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #7
oakraiderz2
Master Don Juan

oakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura aboutoakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura aboutoakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by librito
I have heard of guys who can go hours and hours before they ejaculate.... do you know how they do it?

Why would you want to be able to do that? Theres really no point to having sex for an hour if you can get her off a couple times in about half that time.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #8
I-tallionStallion
Master Don Juan

I-tallionStallion will become famous soon enough
A couple ways i know how to prolong orgasm.

take your thing out of her and smack it hard one or twice - and then say something slick like "Damn babe, stop feeling so hot and tight"

Fvck with your legs spread out more

Spread your balls apart with your fingers. When you cvm they come together.

Think of your grandma naked

Don't be afraid to start going really slow and just feel inside of her...this isn't a race to the finish line if it's making love or whatever. You can make a game up of that later. Nothing like a two minute quickie haha

Now i'm going to go wash my dirty fornicating hands...have fun and USE A CONDOM and spermicide!

DO NOT USE DESENITISING CONDOMS.....i have friends with horror stories of blue-balls and angry women.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #9
The_Scotman
Don Juan

The_Scotman is on a distinguished road
stretch your toes out n wiggle them around, thatll make you concentrate on them
The_Scotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
librito
Senior Don Juan

librito has a spectacular aura aboutlibrito has a spectacular aura about
I think I found the technique that I really wanted to find....
it is the pc muscle exercises.....it will take me a few weeks or months to perfect the multiorgasmic tecniques but I will achieve my goal.
thanks DJs and thanks freaking worthles clowns.

thankgod for sosuave.com

a thousand rejections feel better than a single regret.
librito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
Captain
Master Don Juan

Captain is just really niceCaptain is just really niceCaptain is just really niceCaptain is just really niceCaptain is just really nice
PC muscle exercises = kegel exercises.

They work well, but you'll need to do them for at least 15 minutes a day for a few months.
Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #12
FairShake
Master Don Juan

FairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud of
Two things worked.

Find a woman who's understanding and have sex with multiple stops and starts. Try to go longer each time. You will have to eat some fine ***** for her to agree with it though.

The other is pretty much exactly what every other person on her says. Kegals. The muscle you use to control your urination needs to be exercised until it is strong and can hold back an orgasm. Alot of training will strengthen it and alot of time with said understanding woman will let you know exactly when you are about to bust. For myself, holding myself back from the initial bust desensitizes me a bit and I'm able to last as long as I want after that. But it doesn't desensitize it TOO much and I still have plenty of feeling.
FairShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #13
jessysmithpoo
Don Juan

jessysmithpoo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by librito

if you don't want to take any drugs or medicine i'll recommend meditation and tantra. you can find plenty of exercises on the web for that.
jessysmithpoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
lifeislearning
Don Juan

lifeislearning has a spectacular aura aboutlifeislearning has a spectacular aura aboutlifeislearning has a spectacular aura about
The stop and start method FairShake mentioned is the most effective method advocated by the Kinsey Institute of sex. Better physical endurance (distance running) really helps me as does breathing control. Try running more/longer and some yoga.

No offense but jumping backward, spreading your balls, and toe stretches seem a little farfetched
lifeislearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:17 AM   #15
Klaus
Don Juan

Klaus is on a distinguished road
Urine stop, start method.

C*ck ring (silicone only)

Plan out **** I'll be doing the week after
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote