Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Snowplowman Decoded" 2009 Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Decode yourself...Find out what works for you"

I've decided to create a new journal for the focus more indepth of my mindset and how I am. This is RAW, UNCUT, ME. After two years and finally becoming a naturally attractive guy...I've come to realize drastic theory now messes me up especially if it contradicts my CORE.

Who Am I?
I'm a regular guy who lives to experience things in life by taking action and making things happen. I offer value by expressing my personality freely to the world and just enjoy having shared experiences that I have with people. I live my life how I want to and the way I want to.

What I Value In A Woman? - Phyiscal Wise
I LOVE women who ooze female energy, there very girlie, have that bitvhy look to them and overall the way they move is very sensual. I'm highly attracted to women who has unique and exotic faces, generally the slavic and scandinavian look. Generally body wise there tall with great slim bodies, breast and ass are a plus. Other chicks that attract me are chicks who happen to have an INSANE body.

What I Value In A Woman? - Surface Level
I LOVE women are really passionate about food and eating food, women who love traveling and exploring places, women who are into the nightlife scene, acting/film, and fashion. Also great if they love doing extreme sports or any outdoorsy activities.

What I Value In A Woman? - Subtle Level
I LOVE women who are genuinely fun to be around and has the social skills that are good enough to keep up with me and has the ability to hold her own. She's a postive person who has an energy that allures me to her. She is EXPERIENCE DRIVEN, just living in the moment and having an memorable experience. She's open-minded and up for anything, she doesn't really care about anything but the experience. She expresses herself in some form that I really enjoy. She has no hangups about sex and affection, she's passionate about something in life and also loves to be competitive in a very playful way.

The CORE - Unreactive (Passive)
- I'm High value...This gives me entitlement to go for what I want in life, many people are being held back by social conditioning.
- I live a life of Abundance...I can't fuvk every girl, it's impossible, there are just so many.
- I'm indifferent...I just let things unfold right before my eyes, I just don't care, I'm not intimidated nor affected.
- I'm laidback...No matter what is going on around me, I'm just chilling. I'm comfortable, aware, and centered.
- I'm a positive person...I know everyone feels what I feel, I'm totally just enjoying things and feeling good. I don't focus on creating an ego image.

The CORE - Social Dictator (Active)
- I'm the party...I'm the source of good emotions, and the warm end of the pool
- I'm socially intelligent...I can give her an experience by dictating the interaction.
- I'm a Go Getta...I'll take the glory for myself by living my life while others sit on the sidelines still not taking action in there own lives.
- Logistics Solver...I handle all the problems in an interaction whether it's obstacles, unwanted people, bringing in more peop, etc.

Let the decrpytion BEGIN...
So you have a very simple idea of Who I am, What I value in women, and the CORE of how I am, which is way more indepth but I'm keeping it simple for right now. The greastest thing I ever learned through this whole process is BE YOUR OWN GURU...Find what works for you, find your style, find out how YOU want to come off to the world, discard anything that isn't moving you towards that direction.

Realize "You Are ENOUGH"...

Realize this is "WHO YOU ARE" not something you do. So drop the PICKUP PERSONA and mesh what you've learned into your actual life. This is self-improvement that is suppose to improve your overall life. There is nothing worst than a guy who is getting laid but his overall life is just crappy. Or the guy who is the PU WONDER BOY in the club but the CHODE in the corner on the train to work.

If you're being "WHO YOU ARE" then your unique, you standout and you'll be NATURALLY ATTRACTIVE to women because there is only one person like you in the world and that's you...Tell me who has the EXACT same thought patterns and the EXACT same behavior patterns as you?

No one, because everyone could be abundant and as a result one man will just push the interaction HARD not caring because there is a girl right behind him...While the other guy will walk away from chicks who don't meet his requirements of a "Cool Chick". Same Thought Pattern, but different Behavior Patterns which convey the same thought. Two different people, Two Unique men who both stand out.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice....

I like how you break sh*t down, It amazes me how you don't get tired of the field. For me, I can only do it in doses (go sarge like an animal for a couple months then take a couple months off or I get bored) anyway I can't wait for this, your journal last year was one of the best, I'm expecting this to be just as good(hell or even better).

Solo

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Day In The Life Of..."Snowplowman"

I've had huge epiphanies on friday based on "Who I Am" and PU Theory...I realized the #1 thing that I had forgotten and that is "BE YOUR OWN GURU". There are so many different ways to go about this and once I fully realized that everyone is unique because no one has all the EXACT same THOUGHT and BEHAVIOR patterns.

This realization caused me to drop everything that I really didn't like but was trying just because of PU theory and I didn't care about the pitfalls as I rationalized it as "That's just me" so they'll have to deal with it even if it goes against PU theory.

This changed EVERYTHING, I was back to being AUTHENTIC...despite being sick I could've/should've pulled this chick. I was about to pull again at the end of the night but I was so sick that I just left, I got three instant makeouts, got invited to a going away party and I TORE UP the dancefloor. This was all because I had just trusted in "Who I Am"

The Method Behind The Madness
The only outer game I have is "Moving Things Forward" which basically means always trying to go through the waypoints of...Moving Her Around...Number Closing...First Kiss...Extracting. Everything else is just based off of who I am and me just expressing my personality freely.

Many of the concepts are very abstract, so when I say "Who I Am" the self-expression is actually an internalized structure that was based on how I act with women...The different elements...
- Expand The Party: I suck people into my reality
- Offer Value: I give people an experience in my reality
- Flirtation: I make chicks play the game of figuring out how to attract me
- Naturally Screening: I make the chick sell herself and let me find out why she's better than all the other women
- Building Utopia: I formulate how I want them to be/act in my reality

To internalize most of above took me about 4 months due to me expanding on it and throwing in my own theory based on my own experiences. I fully understand indepth why what I do works, which was my goal back when I first started writing everything out.

Field Report #1: Authenticity + Moving Things Forward = Success
If you're naturally attractive sex isn't even a thought anymore, that sh!t is a side effect because you already know you have so much options and you can pull whenever you want...
- As explained by my wing this chick sitting down on the phone next to my wing was there, I walked out there and I said "YOU!!! When your done off the phone it's straight MAKEOUT MAKEOUT MAKEOUT" an supposedly that's exactly what happened...I talk to my wing for a minute and she briefly puts down her phone and I just go in and kiss her for a bit.

- Later on I see a chick walking by as I talk to my wing and I say something that makes no sense, all I know I'm holding her and then I go in for the makeout. I stop and say to my friend "Is your reality shattered yet?", I continue making out and she does this amazing thing with her tongue and I stop saying "We've got tongue", I continue making out...She then says that this is incredible and I tell her "Yep you know what would be better is I just phantom it by making out and then disappearing into the night". So I wall slam her and while making out I guide my hands from her neck, to her breast, to her waist, back up her stomach, to her hair and then holding her cheeks and PASSIONATELY making out...Then I back off and say "An like that I'm GONE"

A lot of other things happened but it's irrelevant to the purpose of this post...Now this is an example of how I am and I'll try to go indepth here so you can get an idea. Overall I could've probably extracted in maybe 5-10mins...

I approach a 2set an pull them in so they can listen to my wing tell a story about what had just happened to him. The friend tried controlling the interaction but I FRAME CONTROLLED and had her be quiet until he was finished. After the story ended I grabbed my target and moved her to sit down with me...Basically I "Expanded The Party" by imposing my reality on them in whatever way that I did, then I "Offered Value" by having them listen to the story that my wing was talking about. After this I "Moved Her Around" to sit down.

While sitting down she's qualifying herself hard, she can sense that she's starting to win me over so I kiss her and then find out about logistics right after. I had found out she came to NY 5 days ago, I found out she loved food and actually wanted to go to culinary school. I then start giving her reasons as to why I like her, I'm shaping her into my reality and at this point it's OVER...In less than 5mins I was "Naturally Screening" and "Flirting" which is when I kissed her, this was maybe 2mins in. After this I spent maybe 3mins "Building Utopia" and generally when I'm doing stuff like that the chick is usually SUPER ATTRACTED and the interaction is solid.

The Power Of Building Utopia
As an experiment I wanted to chill back and see just how powerful "Building Utopia" is as I used to rarely bring that part out of me because it has NEVER FAILED...
- First experience was right when the friend introduced my girl to a professional dancer and as she is about to leave my girl refuses to leave. She's saying to her friend "You go I'll meet you later, no go, just go, don't worry about me"

- Second experience was right after the first thing, she comes to me and asks me to take her to the dancefloor, but I don't want to dance right now

- Third experience was right after the second I talk to the friend as another community guy chats my girl, then my wing starts chatting my girl and moves her to sit down at "The Island"...But she comes back and asks me to take her to the bar, we go and she holds me as if I'm her BF, I had kissed her again.

- Fourth experience was after I gave my wing the go to pull my girl (This particular wing is a virgin) so at the bar he ends up talking and I leave, she sees me again and she reopens me and starts dancing with me. But I leave again because I want my wing to pull

Basically at this point I was just avoiding her that way I don't mess up anything up for my wing.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Nice....

I like how you break sh*t down, It amazes me how you don't get tired of the field. For me, I can only do it in doses (go sarge like an animal for a couple months then take a couple months off or I get bored) anyway I can't wait for this, your journal last year was one of the best, I'm expecting this to be just as good(hell or even better).

Solo
I'm addicted to approaching now, because the beauty of all the crazy EXPERIENCES that happens. I'm also addicted to female energy, like I constantly like being around women and having fun with them.

What I had transitioned too was becoming a naturally attractive guy so it was no longer something I do, it's just who I am. So now even if I was to quit, I'd still be interacting with people and it would still be as if I'm sarging because it's so normal for me to socialize, escalate and do all this crazy stuff.

My social circle has seen me approach many times and they don't think it's weird because they say "That's just snowplowman". All the chicks that they introduce to me already knows my social ways.

This journal will surely be 100x better because friday I reached a huge realization and saturday confirmed those realizations.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You first post in this thread - good job stressing the importance of finding what works. People lose themselves in the process of improving themselves sometimes. I found that by having a lot of girls in my life that I have reached the point where I can be myself around them, (and in some cases even tell them about the community and how I view it) I've actually discovered various parts of myself. As they say, women bring out the most in us.

Your other posts - didn't read yet.

But I did catch a glance on what you said about sex when I was on my way to the post reply button. I agree. When sex becomes abundant, you don't get the feeling of "oh sh!t, this one is hot...probably hotter than anyone I've ever had sex with...I better not mess this up...oh crap I ran out of routines...hellllp!" Viewing sex as a commodity has helped me not give a fvck, and that is a powerful thing. Nowadays I get so many solid numbers and facebook's that I don't even TRY to have a day 2 with all of them. There are simply too many.

It's usually just, meet a girl at a club/bar, give her fun and excitement, stick my nose in her and her friends pictures and make myself appear in all her photos even if she didn't intend on taking pictures of me (she eventually will) then it's "oh lets get on the facebook so you can tag me in those photos!" I whip out my cell phone, she finds herself, added, we write on eachothers walls here and there, I may or may not go for a day 2.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be a good exercise for guys to look at Snowplowman's first post, ask themselves the same questions, and see how confidently they can answer them. Good way to gauge how strong a guy's reality - how well they know themselves and how well they know what they want. These are all things that subliminally carry into any interaction

And I love hearing from other guys about how their game has evolved to becoming less tactical and more simplified/esoteric.

Mr. Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the solid advice. The way you say you should write things down to analyze yourself and play the game to your strengths is an awesome method.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
When sex becomes abundant, you don't get the feeling of "oh sh!t, this one is hot...probably hotter than anyone I've ever had sex with...I better not mess this up...oh crap I ran out of routines...hellllp!" Viewing sex as a commodity has helped me not give a fvck, and that is a powerful thing. Nowadays I get so many solid numbers and facebook's that I don't even TRY to have a day 2 with all of them. There are simply too many.
Yep it's crazy when you actually personally experience it and eventually all chicks become JUST A GIRL. Your no longer reaching for an outcome, you just let it unfold knowing that it's going to happen. When your approaching your ideal woman it's SO EASY. You have overall choice...

ready123 said:
I think it would be a good exercise for guys to look at Snowplowman's first post, ask themselves the same questions, and see how confidently they can answer them. Good way to gauge how strong a guy's reality - how well they know themselves and how well they know what they want. These are all things that subliminally carry into any interaction

And I love hearing from other guys about how their game has evolved to becoming less tactical and more simplified/esoteric.
Yep this is a variation of RSD Nathan's Exercise that he talks about, I just changed it up but still keeping the core purpose for the exercise. In september of 08 I bascially wrote down exactly how I wanted to be and come off.

Mr. Red said:
I love the solid advice. The way you say you should write things down to analyze yourself and play the game to your strengths is an awesome method.
Yep...My biggest problem lately was trying to add stuff that just "Wasn't me" like I'd try it, hate it and be bored with it, but still want to implement it because it was the "In" thing. I was forgetting that how I am is totally different from the PU norm.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving The Interaction Foward

"She want's you to lead it to sex"

My escalation is totally natural and is more of the energy that makes moving the interaction forward more smooth. There isn't really a TACTIC for escalating it's just a mindset and as a result I have certain behavior patterns that I've learned from the community. The woman wants you to take FULL ACCOUNTABLITY for everything that will happen.

The goal is similiar to when I'm offering value, I want to give her a wide range of TOUCH and different SENSATIONS. I'm taking action causing her to respond and enjoy reacting to the experience. Now I personally don't care how she reacts because all actions will cause her to react it's natural, HOWEVER if I do feel the slightest sign of resistance I'll keep a mental note to RELOAD & REBOOT. Which means to pull it back a bit and continue.

My Escalation Mindsets
"I'm a sexual guy who's having fun"...I touch with intention and keep doing it often and quickly, it's normal for me. I always engage and disengage the phyiscal touch, handling her like she's a doll. I'm ALWAYS decisive and interacting close by cutting space.

"I'm like a playful child"...For my own fun I playfully show her anything that requires touching, I lead her and if she's uncomfy I just back off with a smile because I'm like a kid playing around. I also do kino pinging for the hell of it, taking her hands and sequeezing it to make her pump back, or taking my index finger and stroking inside her hand.

"I'm being highly flirtatious"...Again I'm very playful with this but it's HIGHLY SEXUAL, through my eyes and feel for the sexual tension being created. Usually I'm not talking or if I am I'm looping the same few sentences over and over and just focusing on building the sexual tension. I'm ALWAYS escalating, even if she pushes it off because it's all flirtatious fun.

"I take what I want"...This is HIGHLY Frame Control based, I'm totally decisive about it, belief is 100%, everything is done with certainty and conviction. There is NO DOUBT that it will work. I do what I want to her and disregard her reactions to it.

The Waypoints
In my mind there are only 4 waypoints that we constantly are going through in order to move the interaction forward. You must be the LEADER and move it forward without giving up, just being relentless and firmly leading. I always assume what I'm doing will work and I make sure she is staying on the path.

Moving Her Around & Isolating...I just do this as much as I want, sometimes doing it for the sake of us fooling around for a bit. It's always based off fun and creating more adventures. All done assertively and decisively.

Kissing...I attempt this early in the interaction usually under 5mins, and I keep doing it over and over. I usually just do it because it's fun for me to play around with kissing as it's no big deal to me. I've gone as far as attempting to kiss a girl 10 times in 5mins.

Number...I do this early in the interaction too and continue, again it's based on fun. I'm the warm end of the pool so of course she's going to want to hangout with me. Generally the woman knows why I took her # because I always qualify chicks especially right before I go for the #.

Pull...This is SWIFT and FAST...DO IT and have fun with the extraction. Genuinely joke around and play with the ending because you both know what's going to happen. Give her a range of emotions both mentally and physically. No need to force it because it's going to happen.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...

So I sort of made a breakthrough as far as "Being ME" goes and not following the latest PU trend. I realized my problems when I opened/reopened a HOT mixed 4set of 2 guys and 2 girls. The Russian blondie was so attractive and blew off everyone that approached her. Well in less than 2 seconds I seen the other girl go from not really paying attention to demanding I take her e-mail so we can hangout whenever I go to Russia.

This was a great breakthrough, until I realized that I don't actually identify with being good. Many of my wings were shocked when they heard I wanted to start back at square one...So I had to start identifying that I'm actually good...then realized another problem, I HAVE NO FOCUS...

My mind was in the whole "Lets meet more new people", I bounce around so much that I never end up hooking up with no one because I'm all over the map. I'd be chatting to a chick, as I spot another chick coming my way, I'd point at her causing her to stop and jump from one chick to the next. If a song plays I'd want to eject...I'm basically a HOT CHICK.

Deeper Examples
So there I am talking to a chick on bathroom line...Point at some random tall chick while talking to the first chick, walk up to the tall chick and start messing with her, MAKEOUT. This is less than 2mins and I tell her to use the bathroom, I'll find her later...Problem is I don't want to reopen her, my wing tells me I need to FOCUS and reopen her, eventually I just do it and ISOLATE...Doing textbook stuff, she's qualifying herself to me for a good 10mins but now she can sense my thought "Ok when will she leave so I can meet new people"...She got it and went back to her friends...

This girl walking by I grab and in 2mins I take her on an adventure to the island, were isolated and but as were talking a song comes on and I tell her I'm leaving, but she insists I just take her to the dancefloor...Going backwards, but do it anyway and she spots her drunk friend...I leave.

There was a HOTTIE that I almost missed, I did a double take and grabbed her, everything is going good until I notice this European Cutie watching me in a mixed set, so I throw facial expressions while talking to HOTTIE...All of a sudden I eject to walk 2ft and open this european cutie. She is just touching me and everyone is looking wondering "WHO THE **** AM I?" I would later see the HOTTIE wrapped around some guys waist and me feeling dumb for not sticking with her.

My wing is with a chick and calls me over, I put her hat over her eyes, she's super attracted to me, touching my hair, grinding on me, I'm thinking "WTF" and the whole time this girl in a mixed 2set is watching me, so again I make faces as I'm interacting with wing's girl and then I use it as an excuse to get away from my wing's girl and chat this new girl.

On coat check line about to leave...I see a chick so I just grab her and she says "I know you", this intrigues me, turns out I probably opened her before and I could've stayed with her, but I ended up leaving. Part of me was saying to just stay as there was still TONS of opportunities.

I did have some FOCUS though...HOTTIE sitting down with some guy, so HOT that I didn't give a fuk who the guy was, I had to meet her and make sure that was bf/gf. So I open with facial expressions, disengage logic as I walk to sit by her. We chat for about 5mins and when the guy turns his head I say quickly "How do you guys know each other?" Turns out, it's the BF...I was doing everything precise and tight, to find out it was the BF. It was worth it though because this girl was by far the hottest chick I seen in awhile.

Quick Insights
There are a few things I notice I do lately...
- I open alot with my facial expressions and body movements

- Everything works because I believe in it

- When about to go for the makeout I feel this sort of CERTAINTY that we will makeout (I think it's due to the missions of just going up to every set and trying to makeout, now I feel when to do it)

- Escalating is NO BIG DEAL...The chick realizes that it doesn't mean that I'm going to try and fuk her. (Just look at how many times I leave interactions)

- All the chicks know that I can get up and go get a new girl if I want

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspiring post. I have very recently switched over to the RSD mindset. I have a lot of work to do, but i realize NOW that, the few times I have ever really been in "state," I killed it. My main goal is to get into state. I have always had very short bursts of it, then I get quiet and introverted. That needs to stop.

I will read this post for inspiration, thank you.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the RSD Mindset, I think when they say "offer value" i don't like how its worded, plus when they tend to offer feedback for reports at RSDNation, they're like "Did u offer her value?" I think its BS in my opinion. The only value we should worry about is(talking to her, giving her ur attention and going up to her and pursuing things further). That's all in my honest opinion. But i also posted here, since i just want to read the updates of this journal as a subscription in my email, as im not gonna be here as often.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
With the RSD Mindset, I think when they say "offer value" i don't like how its worded, plus when they tend to offer feedback for reports at RSDNation, they're like "Did u offer her value?" I think its BS in my opinion. The only value we should worry about is(talking to her, giving her ur attention and going up to her and pursuing things further). That's all in my honest opinion. But i also posted here, since i just want to read the updates of this journal as a subscription in my email, as im not gonna be here as often.
Yep many people don't like the world "Offer Value" but I personally like it because I'm just throwing things out there and everyone can take it or leave it. Me expressing my personality freely is me offering value to the world. My personality is on display and they can take it or leave it, I don't care.

I think of it like this because when I'm interacting I don't have to feel like I'm DOING or TRYING something, it's just me being me. So she can sit there and observe my personality.

In my mind I'm HIGH VALUE, and have the right to be VERY selective, which is why 70% of my game could be considered qualification on many different levels. The fact that I assume high value, means (In theory)
- I'd never get blown out...cause I'm high value
- They'll be receptive to conversation, escalation, and connection

An so far it's been working as I rarely get blown out, I haven't been blown out whenever I've been 100% "Me". Many chicks are totally cool with me escalating VERY FAST in less than a minute, they qualify themselves from the start and everything is really her trying to win me over.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend Of Experimentation

I've been fiending to get out there as I know focus on other things on the weekdays and when the weekend hits I start focusing on this again. During the week I had a few breakthroughs as far as how I see this whole "GAME" but I won't mention it yet until I test it out.

Also an interesting discovery I made...a community guy had me listen to Mr M's and Braddock's "9s and 10s Game" on his ipod...I realized these guys have many mindsets that I have which probably explains why I always do well with chicks who are SUPER HOT.

Anyway I wanted to have ONE thought of how I am from OPEN to CLOSE...I'll also give some quick examples of things I noticed in this mind frame...
"I'm just having fun, giving her the chance to meet me"
It's a MUST that before I even meet this chick she has to atleast ooze female energy or meet my physical standards...If not then I'm just being social with her.
- When I grab chicks and open they open...I generally don't have to do anything to open because they've been waiting to meet me
- When I go in chicks generally instantly start qualifying themselves
- Depending on how I start it off, I may get an instant makeout, I might be flirting instantly, or she might be trying to act disinterested from the start as a way to show that she isn't attracted like all the other girls.

"I'm just chatting, if she's different then maybe will hangout"
I'm just expressing my personality freely, she doesn't really get my attention unless she's different...Meaning she's fun to be around, can keep up with me, is comfortable with physical touch, and overall I enjoy being around her.
- I'm never coming off reactive because I just don't care, so I can't be controlled or manipulated...I just do my own thing and she runs with it.
- I never run out of things to say because I'm just chatting and being me

"She is cool enough to roll with me" (Moving Her Around)
If she is atleast a bit cool, I'll make her come with me and hangout with me.
- They just come along because they now know there cool and it's going to be fun if they come.

"Does she meet my values?"
She has to show me that she meets my bar of what I consider a cool chick and she meets my standards
- I once played around with my wing having a chick qualify herself to show why she should be down with our crew. She hooked because she needed to get apart of our group.
- I can screen out chicks easily...once had these superficial chicks name dropping...ugh!!!

"She is cool enough to hangout with another time" (Numbers)
I enjoy hanging out with her so I'll be willing to hangout with her again
- #closed many models because they realized I wasn't taking there # just cause they were hot
- #closing is generally SUPER easy...BUT I have a problem with coming off as unattainable

"Lets just have fun fooling around"
Messing around with her means nothing to me, everything I do escalation wise is just out of fun, doesn't mean I will actually have sex with her.
- I'll be all over a chick and she'll be cool with it, because it means nothing
- We can fully enjoy messing around with each other because none of us are going to get attached or judge each other for the fact that were all on each other so quickly
- It doesn't count

"It's no big deal" (Kissing)
A kiss/makeout means nothing, it's all out of fun
- I've had a chick come up to me asking if we could makeout for fun
- I've just instantly madeout with chicks for no apparent reason

"I'm starting to like you..."
I'm actually starting to think about pulling her
- At this point sets are SOLID, the longer I'm doing stuff like this the more solid it gets...Once had a chick who moved to PA sign up on facebook just to see it, then come all the way from PA to NY just to meet up with me. Getting on the phone was super easy.
- The hottest chick I ever been with, we were ready to go home and have sex, nothing could've stopped us...

"Lets make this experience memorable" (Pulling)
I've decided that I'm going to pull
- I've pulled very fast because of this...were just having fun and going out with a bang so we'd never forget this experience.
- I once madeout with a chick and did the "Phantom" on her by wall slamming her, groping her hard, passionately kisisng and then walking off, she just burst out "Wow that was the most amazing thing that has ever happened"...She'll never forget that.

All this took about six months to come up with and actually internalize, it's insane how far I've come in those six months and I know 100% that the way that I do things is the way I should keep going because...IT WORKS FOR...ME!!!! This is from experimenting with LOADS of things throughout 08, I've played with direct, playing with RAS, BT spiking, relentless closer, etc.

Reaction score
I "believe in" all that far out stuff you posted.

I have no idea how to do it, but I believe you that you are able to get women you've never met to make out with you after a couple minutes.

Because your subconcious communication and the 'vibes' that go on between people are so important. I can sense them, but I can't control them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Inner game!!!

FireOnTheMountain said:
I "believe in" all that far out stuff you posted.

I have no idea how to do it, but I believe you that you are able to get women you've never met to make out with you after a couple minutes.

Because your subconcious communication and the 'vibes' that go on between people are so important. I can sense them, but I can't control them.

sub-communication/vibe is all deep inner game IMO
When I use to go out at first there were times were I ran the whole club/bar I was giving out positive energy and in return positive energy was returned. Sounds corny, I know, but if you think about it 80% of communication is body language and a ton of that is sub-conscious(this is why having a positive mind state is so important, if you believe you can approach any women, any where any place then just watch) you do things you don't even realize you do, how you talk, the tonality of your voice, your eye movements, hand movements etc etc

IMO I think Vibe/sub-communication is all advanced gaming, there has been times where I didn't need to say much because the women can just pick up on my vibe.....

Peace

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One Year Challenge...Smashing Success Barriers

Well I've found my biggest problem in the game as dumb as it sounds...

I HAVEN'T IDENTIFIED MYSELF AS BEING GOOD WITH WOMEN

I still think I suck, which confuses the hell out of all my wings and anyone who has seen me infield. They can't comprehend how it is possible that I could say that despite all the experiences I've had...Little did they know I never identified with ME doing that stuff and thinking of it as anything, to me it was just something that happened that I enjoyed.

In my mind I can't open, move chicks around, get makeouts, etc...Despite me doing it all effortlessly everytime I go out. To me it's just "WHO I AM" an since I never identified with being good it is as if all those things mean nothing.

Generally this community breeds EGO's but surprisingly I went the extreme on the otherside...It was only until recently I realized in a post of what sky rocketed a instructors game, was with he was told to start identifying with being good.

So my challenge was to do that, an I started doing that even though it was a bit hard, so I decided to just go OVERBOARD with my idea of being massively good with women and I think it might be paying off...

Thing is I never bragged about anything, I'd only mention certain stories if it's in context of something I'm talking about or if it was to motivate someone by telling them how much this changed my life...But I needed to start identifying my experiences as REFERENCE that I'm good with women.

So that is my challenge and it has begun...

Started out last night...
Wing just came back from a bootcamp with RSD Tyler last weekend, so he wanted to hangout, we knew the night would be DEAD but he just wanted to chill since it was likely that he wouldn't see me this weekend.

I get to the night venue and I'm alone in the elevator with a 3set, I ask the girls if there ready for an adventur and one of the girls point out the bday girl who gets clawed and I find out there from turkey...I leave them to find my wing but he's not there and there aren't many people besides couples so I reopen the 3set...They can barely understand me and I could feel myself TRYING to keep it going so I don't have to stand around ALONE, so I stop being so stiff and have fun with the interaction...I chat one of the friends an find out how they know each other, find out she's in business and tell her we should buy a club and I had her name it, so I just acted like she named it "I don't know"...Plowing helpped me stick in this set as I basically hooked HARDER than when I first met them, the other two girls were debating about leaving since the place was dead. There about to leave so I leave.

I then spot this CUTIE who was with some guy, the guy wasn't paying attention so I jumped on it in hopes of stealing his girl...This chick blows wide open an I'm instantly qualifying her, turns out she's from LA and just came to NY for fashion...I find out the situation she met the guy randomly and they bounced here, NICE!!...I'm screening the whole time about her being able to roll with me, about food, and then my wing shows up and my attention shifted off her an it was me and him chatting.

This was a solid set, I didn't escalate as much but she ended up #closing me...BUT, I have no cell phone which I tell her. So I tell her take my friends #. It's so funny, my wing starts joking about how I haven't had a phone for 2months now. The whole time the guy is on the outside watching, trying to get back her attention by standing in proximity but she can't even see him as her RAS is focused on me...She then tells me she has to go back to her friends.

I later sort of weirded her out as some COMMUNITY guy I know was using his photographer camera, so he wanted me to reopen the chick so he can get some pictures, I just grab her while she's talking to some guy and she has no clue what's going on, but is down for the pictures.

The last set I did for the night was this chick walking by who I opened and she was receptive but didn't really know what I said, so I talked as if she was retarded until she got me...Turns out this is a mixed set as some guy comes and I engage him and continue chatting the chick, it was going well until he finally said very calmly "She's with me" as he could sort of pick up that I was attracting his girl so in a very neutral, non threatening way he pointed it out. I respected that and told him cool, nice meeting them.

The Verdict
I didn't go out in two weeks due to me realizing those success barriers last week an since I was doing other stuff outside of PU I figured I might as well stay in...I know I could never lose my skill because it's "WHO I AM", I don't do nothing, I just BE me and express myself. So it's impossible for my game to really suck, ONLY way it goes bad or decent is if I'm not being myself.

The chick was a cutie that #closed me, everything that I write about, based on how I am...Chicks can see it, feel it, and sense it...The guy wasn't pulling her, I was observing him, he surely is a natural but there was something off as if she was using him.

One last thing...SUB-COMMUNICATION is KEY!!! While waiting for the train later on, a train passed by but didn't stop, me and this chick held eye contact and she just opened saying "I know". We started bantering just off me giving her a look.

If I had a cell phone I would call the chick to come out with me and my female friend's tomorrow, but most likely this will go no where as I have no clue when I'll get another phone and also because from my experience since I come off unattainable if I don't follow up quick then chicks just give up and assume I'm on some other adventures.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How I Interact With Women

I've noticed there are two ways that I interact with women, nothing drastic but it's very subtle, and I've recognized a patterns...

The Flirt
This is me being SUPER fun and VERY flirtatious...the sexual tension usually goes through the roof. When interacting with women I've escalated HARDCORE an generally makeout 0-5mins into the interaction...At this point I usually chill and start NATURALLY SCREENING and BUILDING UTOPIA, at this point I'm ready to pull.

When I chill back after making out for the first time I usually move her around alot, generally wanting to sit and just start naturally screening her and building utopia that way the interaction is SOLID. (I used to have problems with fast escalation but would flake if I didn't pull that day)

This usually results in some crazy interactions, instant makeouts, chicks opening and reopening me, chicks demanding I fuk them, chicks friend's telling me to fuk their friend, escalating VERY FAST in less than a minute, HUGE SEXUAL TENSION, etc...

When the sexual tension is HIGH but there is no makeout yet this generally results in this looping SEXUAL TRANCE where I'm looping the same sentence over and over, while me and her just look at each other and we touch each other...Many chicks have pointed out that it's in my eyes, as I'm always holding intense eye contact, I remember one particular girl we were trying to figure out how we could fuk since she was here on business trip and 2 co-workers sleep in the same room...I've even witnessed married chicks who couldn't resist and I was all on them.

Pros
- Can create a SOLID INTERACTION in a very short time giving you a chance to meet and fool around with MANY women throughout the night
- GREAT for pulling on the same day (I've even done it on the street and in daygame)
- Creates this reality where she can fool around with you, without any consequences

Cons
- You can burn down the whole night venue in less than an hour (Pace Yourself)
- At some point she will pull away all signs of interest and it will seem as if she HATES you. (The longest this went on in an interaction is 15mins, and one of the worst ways was a chick who just looked at me and stayed silent for 5mins) Most guys would give up at this point.

The Natural Screener
This is me being ME and me seeing if she's cooler than all the other women that I've met. I'm high value so the whole time I come off as screening her, based on the frames, my RAS focus, my curiousity about her, the way that I talk. The women really hope I like her and at the sametime try to figure me out.

Depending on how much flirtation I add into the interaction, usually I don't go for the makeout as quick, instead I go for the # because at this point it's going to be solid. Usually I move them around an start flirting with them or build utopia and start flirting hardcore.

This usually results in me hanging with the chick for awhile and the pull usually just naturally happen so longs I just hang with her and continue interacting with her and her group. Naturally it just leads to us trying to figure out logistics, the fooling around amps up slower but smooth. I generally don't kiss them until about 10-15mins in, even though I'm all over them before that.

Most of the time when I was going to pull in these situations, I got drunk due to the girl buying me drinks, girls would be wondering what I'm doing after and would want to come, and generally the chick ends up #closing me.

Pros
- Find one girl and can stick with her (If limited amount of sets you can have a great time)
- She's going to want to hangout again, and will even #close you
- If logistics sucks you can transition to an EASY day2
- Good way to add women to your social circle
- Can get tons of solid #s for day2s throughout the weekend

Cons
- Longer Sets...You'll miss out on many other hotties (I once seen a 9 when I was in set and made it a rule that I can't leave sets for that night)
- If your not escalating throughout the interaction then at the end of the night you won't naturally go back to her house, instead you'll just have a solid #
- At times you may feel like you wasted alot of time just sticking in a specific set

Overall I generally mix between both, but I've been more of a flirt since I have no cell phone and know I'll never see them again. So might as well fool around with them. I'll probably expand more on this later...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Priority...FOCUS

Last night I realized there was something bigger than me just identifying with being good...FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!! If it's one habit that I'm starting to hate is FOCUS!!

Last night was incredible as I met up with two of my wings to do daygame. I don't approach cause I have no cell phone, despite actually getting opened once. Instead my wing who took a bootcamp with Tyler was showing me some cool things he did on bootcamp...Something call cat calling where the objective is to get the girl to respond back with the same sound. We tried it and surprisingly it worked, this was so much fun it got addicting...
My wing opened a 5set just before we head to the night venue, I wing him an it's going great as I use my fake london accent, there is one chick in the background who is throwing some VERY flirtatious comments, we try to bounce them to the night venue were going too but there was one chick who was cblocking my wing and eventually moved the whole set.

Now in the night venue I had ZERO FOCUS, basically all I did was DANCE AROUND, meet chicks briefly, BOUNCE AROUND FROM CHICK TO CHICK, eject to go dance, stall out sets to give myself the excuse to eject, etc...In the sense of PU NOTHING was done.

One minute I'd be in set, next minute I'd be dancing, next minute I'd be pulling chicks in, next minute I'd be ejecting, next minute I'd be hanging with the girl my wing brought out, etc...
- I met this small cutie who wasn't down with my touching her, twice she removed my arm around her...I was still chatting and touching her elsewhere, it was going ok but she just SUCKED as a person. One of the worst chicks when it came to me qualifying her, I eventually get up and chat these two german chicks... (My wing was wondering why I had left her as it was going good)

- I chat these two german chicks, one was VERY BITVHY...Good thing my target was the other one, now with europeans there more uptight about physical touch but I keep running with it and eventually she opens up. Saying I'm crazy but she likes me, because I kept telling her stuff about her flying a jet, how she's rich, how we'd go back to germany and have fun, etc...Her english wasn't good an I notice my VERBAL GAME SUCKS in the sense that because she didn't know good english I could play more onto my non-verbals because I'm aware that she doesn't understand my english too well...This interaction was going well and we were having a blast, maybe 10mins in I try to sit her down but she needed to use the bathroom and I never reopened.

- I approached this chick with facial expressions and just pull her in, I try for the makeout 3 times in less than 5mins...No go, so I just keep chatting with her and move her to sit down. She was a bit resistant but I assumed she'd come, so we sat down and I was all on her. Tried for the makeout twice but no go, she'd rub noses with me but no kiss...Eventually her friend comes and she complains that it's cold so she goes with her friend, I see my wing is in that set and he introduces me to them so now I'm back in with my girl. Again talking to her, eventually the girl my wing brought shows up and now my girl is a bit jealous cause me and her are all over each other. Soon enough my target sort of leaves and I never reopened her. (Logistics were GREAT)

Those were the only sets I really would call an actual INTERACTION, because most of the time I was just dancing by myself and pointing out chicks or I'd point at a chick and go in hard, holding them and talking to them. Some quick examples of that night...
- A CUTE european chick with her bf and another couple keeps looking at me, she LOVES me, I flirt with her facial expression wise and she smiles. If she wasn't with the guy I'd have fooled around with her.

- Another cutie I seen in this 5set, I'm all on her as her friends left her, she has to go catch up so I let her go, I later see her running towards me so I just put my arms out as she hugs me. After that I see again later on and she's talking about going back to her ROOM...She's staying there, PULL TIME, so I'm touching her face and stuff but she sort of doesn't want me to do that, I realize why when she tells me her BF is right behind me...hahaha

- Another chick I point out and motion for her to come to me, turns out I met her 3 weeks ago but I totally forgot...she now knows I'm a fuking PLAYER because she is disappointed that I don't remember, she knows my name, she knows what I do...I was SHOCKED, we roleplay and act like we met for the first time, but she says she's going back to her friend and leaves me. (I felt kind of fuked up as many chicks remember me but I have no clue who they are...This is the 4th time in the past 4 weeks.

- Grab some HOTTIE but leave because I needed to go say hello to this OLD MAN that I usually dance with...I reopen her later but get distracted by some other chick.

Overall nothing but me bouncing around all night...at the end of the night I met a chick in the elevator who I was trying to pull to the diner, my wing was telling me pull her home...But eventually I realize she's pretty drunk and I don't do drunk chicks so I let her go.

TONIGHT...I will stay in set and not leave until she walks away...