Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's Approach journal

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct Approach attempt number 1

beautiful blonde working at express folding shirts alone in the mens section. I walk by and do nothing because of AA. i walk around then leave. I go get my lunch and eat to hopefully calm down and i walk back in 15 mins later. she is surrounded by 1 mom and one guy looking for clothes so i decide to wait it out. they walk away and i take a peak and she is alone, i tell myself to go over when a male co-worker possibly guy starts talking to her and doesn't stop for like 10 minutes. i run out of time and head back to work and leave the mall.

After work around 6 my boi heads over and plans to be my wingman for the night and we made a goal of atleast getting 1 number b4 we go. Even though he has a girl he says he would do it anyway because of how bad i used to be at cold direct approaches in hs (i could never approach a girl i was interested in and back then my only girlfriends were the ones that came on to me until college. i crashed and burned many times on cold approaches with stuttering, forgetting lines i had memorized, writing love letters haha it was pretty bad.) we head to the most crowded mall in my area and low and behold, NO FVCKING B!TCHES. this mall from october till new years was so crowded it took me 15-30 minutes to find parking and it would most likely be FAR away. the whole mall probably had around 200-300 ppl max and we sarged the whole place. we both saw one older lady maybe late 20's or somewhere in her 30's but we noticed her right when she was walking by us and some pervert at a stand was trying to get these ladies to try on his scarfs saying some sh!t like "beautiful ladies, beautiful ladies, come try on these scarf's..."in a really weird accent and the girls just walked away. we were busting out laughing so bad so we just kept walking. we left and i drove home.

Day 1

2 girls, no attempts

Failure to Launch!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beginning of the post is the approach the latter is just some info about me, if u want to skip it u can.

Approach day 2

Yesterday night at the club

got there at around 11:30 and met up with 2 guys and a girl. there were .50cent drinks until 12 so my boi and i each got 2. This is the same club where we had my ex's bday exactly 1 year ago so it was really awkward. luckily she was at some korean bar and not at the one i was at. It wasn't a bad night and i didn't have much AA....i just wasn't in the mood to approach anybody or dance. i kinda wanted to just sit and drink but i knew in order to open myself up more and have drastic changes i needed to be different.

for 2 hours i tried to get myself to dance with a girl but to no avail i didn't even attempt. my boi tried to push me into some but didn't work, and hisfriend the other girl i asked to be my wingman for a little but she wasn't into it. so its 1:30 and 30 mins left till closing at this bar/club.

so eventually my friend says go ask that asian chick to dance. i finally said ok, i knew already she would say no because of the situation i was in. she already saw me walk around the club 3-4 times and not dance at all so i did it just to get some confidence. even though i know im pretty good looking i always get the shaft because of my awkwardness or shyness. i approached her n the convo went like

she's standing on a couch dnacing and im on the floor
Me: hey (sticks out hand), want to go dance
HB6: no thats okay
Me: ok

i didn't really care because i wasn't interested but right when i turn around to walk away.

one of the asian girls friends this cute black girl say's lets dance

HB7.5:let's dance
Me: haha okay

end of convo, and since im not into dark skinned girls i walk away after 30 seconds of grinding.

after that dnace i had a mindless walking around of probably 20 minutes until i bump into another black girl kinda cute hb7 and my boi was dnacing with a friend of hers and she ask's me to dance so i say ok dance with her for a minute or so and then walk away.

night ends and i drive home since i only had about 3 drinks.

after a little bit of thinking last night i have come to 2 conclusions of y i don't feel the drive to approach women sometimes.

1.) after my BPD relationship ended, i was devastated and i was hurt beyond the point of imagination. i sometimes wished i would fall asleep at the wheel or would get in a horrible accident so she could come back and take care of me. She broke me down to the point where i thought there was no one else but her. But through some extreme help from my friends, one would try to talk sense to me and the other would say the most ****ed up **** like ya go back to her and kiss her, then u'll be kissing some other guys d!ck. i knew they were sleeping together and going out 4 days after we broke up but one night after she broke up with him and saw me and went to give him closure.... she never came back and i went to her place. 2 mins before i get there she picks up the phone and hands it to her new bf..... after some arguing of saying they're broken up i hang up call my boi at 2:30am.. i tell him i have to see it for myself, and after some serious cursing at each other he tells me i know whats going to be there do i really need to see it. i say no and move on. i was so torn that day and have never felt that type of anger. its been almost 2 months now and i've been moving along faster than i thought but i still have some lingering feelings and this might be the reason....

2.) the second reason i think is when i had gf's i was always soo happy. dancing was easy, approaching girls was easy, and talking was easy. having a girlfriend completed my life and therefore all that was left to do was have fun, so whenever i went out that's what i did. approaching a random chick and grinding with her was not a problem at all, i did it very seldomly cause at that time i was afc faithful and did not understand plates and having choices to filter my standards out.
But i realized in my head, even though i know i do not need a woman to complete my life, it is subconsciously hammered in there. when i go out and im single my objective is to meet girls no matter how hard i try to tell myself to just have fun. when im in a relationship, my objective is to make sure i have fun and everyone else has fun. i need to find a way of changing that mind set.

i think its more of #2 that's holding me back, maybe some of #1 as well.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well im going to post a FR from about 07 dec.

Why am I doing this you ask? Because i am wondering if it is okay to turn my friend into a plate.

to make a long story short this is a summary.

Two girls in my class, both i haven't met till the class. Both i can tell are interested in me and one has a bf. Lets distinguish them by filipino and chinese.

So HBC has a boyfriend, and HBF is AW/slut type of girl that is the agressor.

To people i know i am very friendly and come off as c+f. Most girls say they get the vibe that i'm a player from my looks and that is what they said.

Now there is another girl korean so HBK. i meet her at a club and do a direct approach my only one out of my 3 years in college. i went to the club to meet HBF she was hooking up with another guy so i get fed up and approach HBK and after a month or so i trying to get her to come out i do and she becomes my gf a month and a half later. i've known HBK about 1.5 months and hbf+hbc 2.5 months.

HBF during the 1.5 months i pursued HBK was all over me, everyone knew. she threw me into the bathroom and tried to rape me once but i blew her off. I blew her off probably more than 20 times, that includes hooking up, sex, her touching me, calling me out, holding hands.

Now things have only been getting hot between HBF and HBK but im faithful and only want wut i want so i wait it out till i get HBK and HBF is pissed at HBK. Things between me and HBC are just platonic and good until one day about 2 weeks into my relationship my "VIRGIN" bpd does not bleed nor does she act like how a virgin should their first time. what kind of girl rides you during their first sexual experience. BULL****. i was pissed for 2 days already and the 3rd day my jap class with HBF, HBC and my teacher go out for some drinks.

HBF is 22, HBC is 21 and i am 20. HBK is 19.

looks HBF 8.7 but i don't like dark skinned girls
HBC 7.5 but im not all into chinese girls anymore
HBK 6.7 i love light skinned girls and i have had a korean fetish for a while and she has one of those cute faces.

So i get there late HBC keeps bugging me to come drink b4 but i say im not sure cuz im really broke. She says she'll spot me but i run to the club n grab money anyway just in case since i always pay.

HBC and i always hang out so after we drink and get pretty drunk. i had about a pitcher to myself and she had about the same in more time than i had since i was late. we head out and i chat with HBF joke around she leaves and HBC is left and i ask if we can chill out to sober up a little bit in her car since we're parked near each other.

from what i remember the convo goes something like this

some bs probably
Me:so how are you and your boyfriend now?
HBC: um.. were okay.. we still don't talk as much ro spend as much time together as i would like.
(i've been telling her for a while that if she isn't being treated right she should find someone that will, blah blah, and that i'd hook her up with my friend)
Me: Well a beautiful girl like u should have no problem finding a great guy to take care of you. your smart, pretty, and fun to be around.
HBC: really? not many guys think so. (she gets hit on all the time so i know she's bsing but im just depressed, plus she's my friend and im trying to get her confidence up)
Me: ya just take your time and filter out all the bad ones while u keep your guard up. when you find someone that gives you the butterflies and can make u smile and does original things for you then u know he's the one.
HBC:What do you mean original things?
Me: Well like stuff i do for my neice, even though she hates it she knows she means the world to me through the actions i show her. i'll do alot of stuff to trick her to steal kisses on her cheek like tell her im going to hypnotize her by using this pencil and when she's focused on it steal a kiss. or say there's a spider on the wall next to her and point like this (i point at her drivers side window)"hey look there's a spider!"
(she thinks its part of the story but i say)
Me:no really look u really do have a spider there.
(she looks and i steal a kiss on her cheek)
Me: like something like that. has anyone ever done anything like that for u?
HBC:no
Me: what about this
(i take her hand and caress it slow and smoothly and kiss it)
HBC: no...............what are you doing??!?
Me: nothing... im just showing you how a guy should treat a girl and that all girls deserved to be treated like this.
HBC:(she says in chinese/canto to me) you really know how seduce a girl
Me:( i just smile back at her)
(we stare at each other for a few seconds of silence and i normally don't ever cheat when i have a gf but i just was depressed about the virgin thing. i go in for the kiss and she accepts. lasts about 5-10 seconds)
HBC:(awkward silence then she says) you have a girlfriend......
Me: you have a boyfriend and i smile.
(i take her hand again and caress it a little bit and she looks at me and slowly pulls it back. i take that chance and go in for a kiss.)
(last longer this time and i start to put my hand around her chest area and go down the shirt. she keeps moving my hand away but i keep going down and get about 3/4 down until she stops)
HBC: i think you should go (all flustered)
Me: um.. i think i should go too

(i leave and get into my car and sober up a little and drive home. i knew i could have had her that night but i was never a guy to cheat so i felt guilty. HBC text's me 10 mins later......"your so bad :|" and i just don't respond and go home)

i told my gf like 2 weeks later i hooked up with HBC before i met her like 3 months ago just incase word got out since they knew each other. never did though.

we don't talk for a whole half year until towards the summer i get HBC a bartending job at my club and we just chit chat here n there. GF likes HBC but doesn't like the fact that we hooked up so i don't keep in contact with her.

When the break up happens with HBK/BPD ex i become devasted and call HBC to hang out and she always comes and keeps me company. by dinner, drinking, or going out to play games at dave and busters. i don't make any moves on her and we keept in contact through texts every week or so.

i just hung out at her place this past tuesday and smoked hookah with her n her younger sis who was a possible plate but decided not to.

Should i turn this girl into a plate? i feel we'd have a good bond but im not sure. i like having her as a friend and she can introduce me to alot of other girls if she is my friend.
If she is my plate we'll bond alot but i don't think we'll last too long because i don't want her as my gf if i do this and lose her as a friend it wouldn't bother me too much. so any feedback would be appreciated.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR

Gamestop at the mall

i realized i have lost all my game and alot of confidence so i decided to just walk around and make approaches when i get the chance

i see a decent hb at the gamestop so i walk in to see if i have the guts to approach since i have been lacking ever since my bad breakup.

turns out the hb8 was actually an hb 6 upclose but wutever. im the only one in the store for about 2 mins then a couple walks in she greets them and walks back to the counter then i start.

me:hey have you played this?(world of warcraft WOTLK)
hb6:no blah blah, i play city of heroes, blah blah
me:eek:o thats cool you play any other mmorpg's
hb6: names the ones she has
me: you know anything about FEAR 2? i played the first one and liked it but don't know much about the second one.
hb6:blah blah she liked it(she then goes on talking about other 360 games including left 4 dead, i jump in here)
me: ya that game is awesome u gotta try out the versus mode.

we keep talking about games and eventually get back onto topic of fear the game.
the game is really scary so i ask her
me:how long do you actually play fear for at a time.
hb6: haha i never play the game alone haha.
me: i love playing the game alone and in the dark at night time. its alot of fun. i still haven't beaten it yet though cuz i can't play it long.
hb6:eek:mg i have to tell you about this game on gamecube. its called blah blah
me:haha whats it like i haven't played it
hb6: um....(ring..ring..ring..ring..) hold on a sec...she answers phone..

i then literally do nothing for about 5-7 minutes while i wait for her and she gets phone call after phonecall. then people start rushing the store and theres like 5 ppl in the store now instead of me and her. i knew i was starting to look like an idiot and had to bail but i wasn't sure if i should just leave or say bye.

i asked one more question

me:hey do u know how much ps2's go for
hb6:umm im not sure, i have to check..(she's dealing for 5 customers and another worker just came in to work)

i know i won't be able to say bye and i felt i was giving her an awkward feeling so i just walk away and leave.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night again with my boi that i went to the mall with i like chillin with him more when we go out to a club scene cuz he's more outgoing than most of the asian's. he's white btw, but we bump into his ex at the second bar we hit up i keep him away from her for about 30 minutes and on our way to the 3rd bar we're all walking there and he's nowhere to be found. the last buddy with us said he was in there and i asked if he was talking to his ex and he said yes.

So he comes out later yadda, yadda, yadda, all pissed and sad. She wants to get back with him so bad but he won't let her. they've been apart for 4 months now and he keeps no contact but she texts him every once in a while. everyone goes into the 3rd bar, i smoke outside and he takes off and walks away.

i knew he needed some space so i just waited for him outside and low and behold, his ex walks over about 10 minutes later to the bar we are at. she ask's if her ex is inside and i said nope. she says a few words and walks in.. its freezing so she is wearing a hoody.

As she is walking in my boy shows up from nowhere and he just walked around the block. me and my other friend were outside talking to his ex waiting for him and he ask's

friend:who was that
me:some girl we just met, she was going in and asking about it. i told her the place was dead.
friend: was she good looking?
other friend standing with me: nah, no.
me: she's not my type. she's asian though.
friend:was she my type?
me:i dunno not sure. yo lets head across the street to the other bar.
friend:why?
me:cuz, its dead in there man.
friend:really?
me:look (points. it is kinda empty well not as packed as it could be)
ya lets go across the street.
friend: let me take a look inside first.

i think he knew she was in there but w/e eventually they left the club and he has a good time and we head back to the second bar half a block down.

he tries this pick-up line that i came up with and he totally freezes but gets a date with the waitress girl after that so he made up for it.

the line was supposed to be.

walks by this blonde girl that a guy is already talking to

hides his phone in his hand and bends down right next to her pretending to find a phone on the ground right next to her.

friend:hey did you drop your phone?
hb:no i don't think so. (checks worriedly)
friend: (whispers since its loud) i know you didn't drop your phone, i just wanted to dance with you.

instead he says did you drop your phone, she says no and checks and he says ok and runs away.

all in all it was a good night, and i felt alot better than some of the previous nights we went out. maybe time does heal all wounds.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the gamestop approach, i think u should've revealed ur intent there. Even tho the vibe was of customer and clerk, still good u went up to her despite being nervous. But for the HBC, follow whats in ur gut. She could introduce u to other girls, but there's always isn't a guarantee for that. What did u want to do? Why not give it a shot with her for a few weeks and see how things go? Prolly my suggestion. I don't got experience with relationships :)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the HBC was a good friend and she has a killer bod that is nice and small and i dreamt about hitting it a few times when i was with my gf but never wanted to act on it or cheat even though i kinda did.

after my bpd relationship ended i lost alot of confidence, i couldn't really do anything socializing with strangers. and during that time i called on hbc on alot of dates.

she considered them dates but i just didn't want to be alone.

we had fun but as time went on i was showing more of a friendly attitude because that's all i wanted her as just a companion because i wasn't over my ex yet.

now that i'm over her i feel better, but i guess the break-up trauma has drained alot out of me that i didn't notice at first.

because of the way i was presenting myself lately i feel like her interest level has dropped alot. and she has been interested in me for more than a year until recently.

i'm just going to leave it as is for now until im certain im back to normal and just try to have fun.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. Her IL will go back up in no time after you get back to normal. My philosophy lately tho is ever time we have a "Rusty" period, and go back to normal....things are not the same, you become better than you were before. I think that is what will happen with you, you'll be a bit different but better. :)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR last night

so last night i went out wit 2 of my good friends. it was one of my girlfriends birthday parties and even though i wasn't planning on going my friend convinced me to just get out more so i decided to go and have some fun.

After watching how i met your mother all yesterday, i was talking about it to both my friends. they both said i always act like barney coming up with the corniest pickup lines or acts. After a couple of drinks my one friend saw these group of korean girls that i thought was good looking. We both thought the best one was the one in the black. there was one in black, stripped white and dark blue, and a short one in black. the taller black one was an hb8, stripped was hb7, and the short one was hb4.

I asked him to come wingman for me and introduce me to them. He said he was going to do the "Do you know Ted?" line. i asked him what it was and he just said u'll see.

Wing:Hey do you know AAAgent?
HB8:no (smiles,) hahaha
wing: he's a really good dancer
hb8:haha really, my friend over here is a really good dancer (points to hb7, thank god!)
we start dancing and grinding really hard and she was really into it.

after a while i whisper in her ear in korean (im chinese)

me:whats your name? (korean)
hb7:what?
me:what's your name (english)
hb7:hb7
me:im aaagent, nice to meet you.
hb7: smiles
me:where you from?
hb7:likenationality or like where frm here?
me: nationality i guess.
hb7:chinese
me:eek:o me too (great not another chinese b!tch, w/e she's kinda cute)
talk some more and i find out she goes to my school, i get her ugly friends name and tell her mine and walk away.

get a few more drinks and say hi and talk to a few more ppl. they were eyeing me the whole night, they are kinda not popular at school and i thought they would be really interested, and i guess i was right since my boi kept seeing them look in his direction looking for me.

i walk around a few times attempting to talk to her again but no balls until i finally just walk up to her at the bar. she is sitting in a chair at the bar and her friends are behind her and holding hands or something.

i stick my hand over their hands and tap the girl on the shoulder and say

me:lets go dance(smiling)
hb7:she says nicely to ask one of her friends to dance
me:i take her hand and lift it up but don't pull her. waiting to see if she will come.
hb7:im tired, im nresting a little bit.
me:haha alright, how about just 1 dance then?
hb7: ok smiling, just give me a few minutes.

i walk back over to the other side of the bar where one of my boi's is and im like hiding behind a pole and my friend says they're looking at him. i was like are they just sitting there or r they getting drinks. he said they got drinks, so took that as a sign of not totally rejecting me cuz they had to wait there for their drinks.

after about another 20 minutes i find her again and dance with her and she's really grinding on me hard this time. for some reason i was really attracted to her. they thought she was like a 5 or so, but apparently i like taller asian girls like 5'6+ and fobby looking ones and she was both. i start talking to her again, im a little rusty because i've only danced with friends at clubs and never have to open convo's to try to get their number but i'm trying this time. my last gf i got her number by talking outside the club and then just danced with her.

me:so am i ever going to see you again?
hb7: haha i don't know.
me: haha that's it?
hb7:what do you mean?
me: how about you give me your number?
hb7: (she leans over and says something to her friend the ugly one and then leans back to me and says)
hb7:i don't havemy phone with me.
me: i take out my phone and put it in her hand.
me:put your number in there.
hb7:she was just about to do it until she said the dumbest **** ever. they think the stuff they say actually decieves us.
hb7:umm i don't have a phone number or a phone.
me:(whispering in her ear) come on just put it in.
hb7:same **** again.
me:eek:k,it was nice dancing with you heidi.
hb7:i'll see you around school(which i know we will)
i turn back and hug her and then we leave to go meet my other friend at another club.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so we get to the other club to meet my other friend HBC. by the time we get there the bar is closed and not letting anyone in. i wait outside wit my boys and HBC comes out eventually and gives me a hug. i talk and introduce her to my friends. i ask her where she's going after this and she tells me where and tells me to meet her there and give her a call when i get there.

we drive to where the place should be but don't see it so we wait a little till i give her a call. she tells me to pick her up from her place 5 blocks away and we do.

once we get there, we're pretty close and i have my arm around her. she is pretty drunk and i had about 10 drinks as well but still have my composure. we start to play a few drinking games one of my wings plays wit hbc and i play with hbc's friend, then we switch. i go outside for a smoke and come back.

apparently the people that rented the karaoke room bounced and left the bill for the people left. we were only there for about 10 mins... but it wasn't that much and i run to the atm around the corner and grab money to pay.(i totally lose my mind here and just want to pay the bill. i do this alot with my bois just to have fun but i was not in a position to do this since i did not know the other people at all nor did we sing) i was totally afc and try to pay, HBC tells the clerk not to take my money and keeps yelling at him and eventually gets my money back and hands it to me. i eventually give her a 20 that she takes and gives to the other guys that paid the bill. (she always gets guys to buy her drinks and pay the bills) we take some beers with us while we walk tot he car and drink and finish them outside the car and hop in. we drive her friend and her back to her place and they get out.

before hbc gets out she gives me a hug and for some reason i decide not to let go. we chit chat and hold on and keep hugging each other for about 30 seconds while talking and her friend is yelling at her to go. i let her go and she start's drunk talking to her friend that she ruined her game lol.

we say bye and go. i felt like a total idiot but just brushed it off. my boys thought we were kissing in the back but i told them we weren't. 10 minutes later hbc calls and says that she has to make it up to me tommorow and take me out. i said alright just give me a call. she repeats again the same thing that her and her friend have to take me out for the bad night tonight and i say ok and i'll talk to her tommorow. i know she just wanted to see me but needed a reason to call so i play along.

well anyway i acted kinda afc here but my friends said they could tell i was interested in her and she was interested in me but i did not plan to act that way. maybe it was just out of desperation since my ex has been contacting me lately.

well i knew she wasn't going to call today being the eagles afc championship game on and also im just used to asian girls flaking and trying to build suspense and increase the males interest level. i might get a call tommorow or i might not.

i'm just debating if i should call on tuesday if i don't get a call tommorow.
suggestions?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i made it clear i didn't want to be just friends anymore.

here's what i said: (we had like 4 beers at a bar already at that time)

me:hey, so we've been friends for over a year now right?
hbc:ya, we have.
me:so during our friendship i felt like there may a few moments where we could of taken our friendship a little bit further, and i wanted to know if you wanted to see where this could take us. if we took the extra step.
hbc:.......................................................................(total silence besides for the loud ass bar music) wow.. i wasn't expecting that.
me:we can talk about it later if you want.
hbc:ya lets talk about it later.

this was when i caught her on her way back from the bathroom. so we head back and sit down for a few minutes and she's sitting on my lap now.

i ask again.

me:so did you feel the same way, about there sometimes being something more than just a friendship.
hbc: ...ya, there was something more than just a friendship but you had (ex's name)
me: (i said something that totally did not make any sense when i think about it.) ya but i met you first. (ok so i met my friend first but i end up going out with someone else anyway. ya that line didn't work, but i don't think she noticed. she probably just heard words coming out of my mouth and thought they were meaningful)

we get interrupted and don't talk about the topic the rest of the night.
i kino her alot and she hugs me and gets really close. we sing like 4-5 songs together and get the whole bar to sing. every there thinks we're going out cause we're all close and lovey dovey even though she's the one acting it.

i end up footing part of the bill but way more than i expected.it was $1 beers and her and i had about 17 and 2 sake bombs.

then i end up having to drive her friend home about 20 something minutes away and im low on gas. her friend was a HB-10. on the way back to her friends place she passes out then wakes up and PUKES all over the back seat of my car and partially on me. i was ****ing pissed. im soo broke that i don't have money to take my tank off of empty unless i go deposit my change(quarters,etc) nor do i have money for a car wash...

to top everything off, when it was just her friend and i in the car waiting for hbc, her friend tells me how she's been trying to go after me for the longest time but i had a girlfriend and she would tell her things about me...and she named them..then she says something like her boyfriends an *******...

me:wait....she has a boyfriend?!
hb -10:ya
me:she told me they broke up a while ago. so they're still together,
hb-10:ya he's a ****. i knew you were better for her from the start.
me:she never told me they were together.
hb-10:you have a girlfriend though.

hbc is coming into the car now

hb-10:all that info is between u n her, i didn't say anything.
me:eek:k

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ the high school drama. Keep the entries coming

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i stop by their neighborhood again since my family is having dinner for chinese new years. Her place is about 2-3 blocks away so me and my boi stop by for about 30 minutes and chitchat with HBC, HB-10, and HB5 their other friend. We talk and before i leave she tells me to give her a call later before i leave the area. my boi and i head back to the dinner we eat for like 2.5 hours and i drive him back to the school library to study for his midterm on monday. I head back to HBC's place and give her a call.

I feel so awkward because the whole night HB-10 calls me pretty boy and i just ignore it. HB-10 is a make up artist and does alot of make-up for photoshoots. HBC asked me if i ever modeled before i said no, and HB-10 says i should model blah blah.

Well HBC gets a phone call and its her friend.
it goes something like this

HBC:hey blahblah
HBC'sfriend:hey what are you doing?
HBC:just hanging out with hb-10 and another one of my guy friends.
friend:eek:h is he cute?
hbc:depends what you think is cute.

well this was all in another room across the hall so i was sitting next to hb-10. HBC comes back and start talking to hb-10 while she's still walking towards the couch.

HBC:ya blahblah just called and asked what i was doing. i told her i was hanging out with my friends.
hbc:she asked if my friend was cute.
hb-10:what'd you say?
hbc:depends what you think is cute.
me: Who are you guys talking about?
hb-10:god, AAA why are you so slow?
me:slow about what?
hb-10:eek:h nevermind.

I knew exactly what was going on, but from my experience its always better to play dumb and no whats going on then to have everyone know that you know whats going on.

so im sandwhiched between hb-10 and hbc while watching a drama. hb-10 is reading cosmo and talking about **** like having sex with guys and how guys like their balls scratched n sh!t after they bust....im totally disgusted cuz ****ing hb-10 is about 5'3 200 pounds. and i know for a fact she's attracted to me.

earlier in the night when i was with my boi, i saw a pack of ciggarettes on the table. i asked whose they were, and hb-10 said they were her's. she's pretty b!tchy too. its like her defense mechanism so people don't make fun of her.

me:hey i'm gonna take one ok?
hb-10:no, i only have one.
me:alright then, its mine. you owe me anyway.(b!tch puked in my car)
hb-10:what!........
me:don't even (smiling)
hb-10:haha fine.

Well later on, hbc points to one of the cosmo's headlines about boyfriend. i forget what it said exactly but it was something along the lines of this.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND..."and then small letters how do i cheat on him or something like that...... that caught me off guard, just played dumb and laughed haha you girls.

hbc and i were still close but not touchy feely. her other friend came back and left to go clubbing and hbc stayed home, i think it was cause i decided to not go out. She asked why earlier and i just said i was tired (but really im broke as a joke). HBC goes out like 2-3 nights a week so.

Well later on in the night HBC's younger sister comes back, about 3-4 years younger than me. she looks older and as i stated in one of my threads/posts i was kinda digging her personality. after i saw her yesterday i think i'm interested in her and she maybe plate/gf potential. but i really have no clue how to approach this. All of their friends (the sisters) are mutual and they all like me...alot.

They all know there is some kind of connection between me and HBC, so im confused on how to approach hbc's sister.

i really don't think i can make hbc a plate. she doesn't fit any of my criteria and if i did make her one it would be out of desperation and i'm not that type of guy. she's attractive but looks isn't everything.

on top of all of that, im still thinking about if i will ever find someone that fit my criteria like my ex did and it will be hard. (she's also be contacting me with messages and mails)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see, i don't really have much to update so far about girls but i'll post an update anway.

this past friday i went up to rutgers university to chill with my boi because i thought he was going to introduce me to some chick. he actually meant later but i was already heading up so i planned to stay for a day or two anyway. He said he was hitting a club up in new york to support his friend who was a korean/american rapper that was opening for Cassidy the rapper.

Well i turned out to be the third wheel and was kinda bummed and didn't want to approach anyone so i just bought myself a few drinks and chilled out till cassidy performed.

there was this funny thing that happened though.

As i was at the bar waiting to order my drink, this guy and his friends came up to me and asked me if i could buy them a drink. I right away looked at them funny and said no and turned back around thinking they might be gay or something. then they asked nicely again if i could buy them a drink and that they would pay for it, and i said why don't u buy them yourselves. They said they couldn't LOL. they were underage and the whole time i thought they were gay or something.

Well last night/today was my cousin's 21st birthday. one of his good friends and i took him out to the bar around my house which i suggested because i wanted to talk to this girl that worked there. More people would have came but me and the other both worked and everyone else was still in school and we'd have to drive them all back to philly which i didn't want to do.

So we drink for an half hour or so and i ask the bartender if she knows a girl by the name of HB9.

AAA:hey i was just wondering does a girl named hb9 work here?
bartender: you mean hb9 (lastname)?
AAA:eek:h, alright. Thanks a lot.
bartender:(she said something like she was working tonight but i couldn't really hear her so i just smiled and thanked her)

well we keep on drinking and talking and the bar is pretty much empty. i take a look around and i see her. i realized what the bartender was saying was that she was working today. Apparently hb9 was just finished and was chilling back with other co-workers/friends grabbing a drink.

Well i've always set these goals and it works about 80% of the time. i look at my watch and say when it hits a certain time i will approach. i gave myself 40 seconds.

40 seconds pass and i get up and approach her while she is sitting with her back turned talking to her friend.

AAA:tap tap on the shoulder
AAA:hey, you remember me?
hb9:um. ya did you go to (highschool name)
AAA:haha no, i think we know each other from swimming at the swim club.
my names AAA.
hb9:eek:h hey, ya i remember.
AAA: i haven't seen you for a while, what have you been up to. still swimming?
hb9:eek:h no, i stopped after my freshman sophmore year.
AAA:In college?
hb9:no in highschool.
AAA: oo that's cool. how long you been working btw.
hb9:eek:h about 4 years on and off because of school.
AAA: oh where did u go to school at?
hb9:(schools name)
AAA: oh did u know so and so, she used to swim with us and i think she goes there.

the story goes on and i basically go through a whole lot of catch up talk and get her to talk about herself while holding EC. she seemed interested in talking but her friend already walked away earlier to sit with her other friends and she was stuck at the bar with me so i politely thanked her for catching up and walked away.

i plan on continuing with this later.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i haven't conversed much with the girl that works at the local bar. I've went there last night and she was still busy working so i just left it alone.

On another note, HBC had some text play where she ended up asking me to go to a ballet with her.

I text her around noon as her what she is doing tonight(being friday night)

AAA:what you doing tonight?
HBC:nyc, where have you been. (she texted me this last week but i didn't respond)
AAA:everywhere haha, wut bout you?
HBC: I haven't been going out much lately. not partying like its my swt 16 nemore. (i think she was trying to validate herself to me since i like girls that have their sh!t together.)
AAA:haha thats good. hit me up when your free.
HBC:eek:k

this convo ends around 6:30pm

end of part 1

HBC:interested in seeing a show?
AAA:maybe, wut kind?
HBC:ballet
AAA:haha sure. how much time i got? (it was around 9pm right now and i assumed the show was today so i was wondering how much time i had left to get to the show in NYC, since she was going there i assumed it was there)
HBC:blah blah date and blah blah time.
AAA:eek:k
HBC:You sound cooler haha.
AAA:im always cool.
HBC:lol sure.

end of part 2

so that's one date

she calls me again yesterday kinda late and i call her back asking wuts up.
long story short she tells me if i can find a date for her friend to her senoir prom 18-20 and good looking. i ask her who the friend is just to make sure its that the hb-10 that threw up in my car because i would be putting that guy through hell if i set him up with her. It turns out its her sister. i tell her i'll call her back.

I call her back an hour or so later and tell her that i couldn't find anyone in the age gap she was looking for since most of my friends are older. So i ask her if her sister wanted to go with me, i never went to my senoir prom and wouldn't mind.

That's that, when i have more info to update i will.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me update since i've been back at school.

hooked up with HBC on my bday.
Had a HBT=taiwanese girl call me to sleep over.
got HBG #=half greek/chinese girl

went to a strip club for my bday last weekend. a few boiz came out as well as HBC and HBT. HBC bought me 3 lap dances, and then gave me one herself. bouncer had to tell her to stop. while she was giving me my lapdance, she took off my clothes.

If anyone's interested in details i can further elaborate on the story but i'm not really interested in any of them so still looking. HBG is a possible prospect.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job man... be the man on a mission... finish that job... and tap that...

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well since i have some time i'll elaborate on the details above.

HBC works at my club, she's kinda been my ex's replacement as a bartender. I felt like she was trying to replace herself as my gf but she definately doesn't meet the standards. We hang out occasionally as friends, i rarely call her unless i feel like we're short on females going out. I mentioned going to a stripclub on my bday and she upped and invited herself which wasn't a problem, the more the merrier.

After my bday hbc texts me and says "I want to see you." I just make up an excuse for some other time.

HBT i met only 3 weeks ago. met her at a social gathering with some friends. She has a boyfriend and i wasn't looking for anything with her either so i just kept it friendly. Hung out a bunch of times and she started leaning and hugging me, eventually holding my hand. Her boyfriend is overseas so he wasn't there for any of this. One night we were hanging out at her place with HBC and some guys and girls, she got into a fight with her bf and i knew i had to leave so i did. I get a call later asking to stay on the phone till she slept. Then its moves on to sleeping over. I say no and call it a night.

There's a HBV=viet

that i actually might want to tap we have a date tommorow so i'll update.

Don't know what to do with HBG yet.

i also see hbc tommorow, i think she kinda feels that she's not up to my standards but she still insists on trying. Can't hurt though right? haha

-pce

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on keeping an approach journal. I have good game with HB 1- 8s, do you have any questions i can help you with?

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I presume you're belgian, from gent? :p what do you study, are you in a fraternaty, which places do you go out?