Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DTP Transformation 2008 <> Important things i learned in this painful jurney

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DTP Transformation 2008 <> Enough sh1t to get you laid !!

WARNING: Long , but readable
Also , you can start reading it from any part you want. But i would prefer you to read it all.

Happy New Year 2009 guys. 2008 was a blast for me. I did my total transformation. I changed from becoming chosen by women , to a chooser .Before , women would choose me because of my looks and then get bored of me and dump the sh1t out of me.
I became a leader of my friends. I became "the guy that everyone wants to hang out with". In the beginning of the year , i had a small notebook where i put down my goals. When i read these goals NOW , they sound funny. Things that i wanted to achieve so badly , now have become real.

How i motivated myself to go out in field
Before/After

When i found out about community , i read many books and every theory. But i wasnt ready to use anything on field. I thought " these methods dont work into my country" and gave myself 100 excuses why i should not apply them. But one day i told two of my best friends all about this. Luckily , they we're open minded about this and started studying. We pushed each other very hard.We went out 4-5 times a night doing maybe 20 approaches a night. Sh1t , there were tough times. Getting rejected 10 times in a row ? That was painful. But we laughed about it and pushed ourselves to do more. But everything changed during this summer that was a BLAST for us. Total blast. Improved our game 500%. Now , i cannot explain how things go. We go out 3-4 times a week , pull a chick whenever we want.People dont even know me anymore. They think im a different person. Old DTP would never do this stuff . Every night that i go out (Monday , Wednesday , Friday , Saturday) there are maybe 6-7 different guys that call me and want to go out with me. Why ? Because im COOL. They think im cool . I think im cool. Now im settled up , i got the girl of my dream. This girl is totally how i think of the perfect girl. But does this mean that i have to stop gaming ? Hell NO. She knows that i go out and play the game. But she also knows that i love her and thats what keep us together. I dont even " game " anymore. I made myself a cool person that girls are drawn to him. I didnt write all this to brag. I dont need to brag to peoples that i dont have a clue about them.I wrote this to tell you to follow my steps and become the one that you want to be. To kill the chump into you and let the champ shine.

What you need to do

Firstly , you need to decide that you REALLY want to change. That you're ready to do whatever it takes to change.
Then you need to start to apply all this sh1t in field , you should start to go out and make new friends , meet new people and HAVE FUN in general.

The process will be painful , i know. But its really worth. Do every bootcamp , test everything , try what works best for you. If you commit to yourself tomorrow that you will change yourself , and do everything you can for your progress , by the end of the year 2009 , you'll stop and think how things changed , how you are different person and you will blame yourself WHY YOU HAVENT DONE THIS BEFORE.

So , do it. Tell your best friend about community and start doing tasks together. Motivate yourselves and push each other. An old proverb about progress that applies on pickup , workout etc says
"if it hurts , your doing it well "

Be ready to get rejected 10000 times , in any way possible. But remember, youre just practicing the game , improving it. Just hit the RESET BUTTON and do it again from the beginning. Think of all this as a muscle. If you train it it gets bigger and stronger. And while we are at the muscles , start to workout . This increased my confidence alot. Im healthier. My body is more energic. I feel more happy. Trust me , working out helps your game.

Do it for yourself. Noone else gives you permission to do this except YOU!

What i realized about cool guys

Most of the guys that have success with women have one thing in mind:

"They do not give a fuck what everyone on this planet thinks of them"

In case you missed it and you couldnt see it.

THEY DO NOT GIVE A FVCK WHAT ANYONE THINGS OF THEM​

So here goes the list
  • 1.They do not give a fvck what anyone on this planet things of them
  • 2.They have 100% believe on themselves
  • 3.They feel that they deserve everything
  • 4.They OFFER VALUE
  • 5.They have Abundance Mentality
  • 6.They are LOUD as fvck
  • 7.No outcome dependence
and
  • 8.They have a Delusional Sense of Coolness

Ok , im gonna break down these steps. Im gonna write a bit more about all of the sh1t that i listed above.

1. They don't stop themselves from doing an action because " someone is gonna thing they are crazy or stupid ". They couldnt care less if you think bad about them. They have their own reality , where they are the sh1t and they don't care about anyone else opinion on them.

2. They believe they can do anything. They believe that if they go to talk to a girl , the girl will love them , and they believe that THEY CAN DO IT.
No matter what it is , THEY CAN DO IT.

3. They don't think that they need "tricks" to get that girl. They dont need to "lower her value and increase their own one" by negs and DHV. They think that they deserve that hottie , and that they are the same level of value if not higher than the girl.

4. No need to say anything about this. They dont run around girls or guys licking their ******* . They are aware of their value and they share it.

5. They have the mentality that they have many women. If this girl acts b1tchy or plays with me , next her , they will get another one. They don't give a fvck if a girl rejects them , because they will approach another one.

6. They are loud. You can learn a lot from the person by theirr voice tonality and voice projection. Confident people have confident voice. Tyler speaks about this on the audio that will be in the end of this post. Listen to it.

7. They don't give a fvck about the outcome. They dont care if the things they say will be adored or hated. They say whats in their mind . They have their own opinion and don't change it because they want to get a better outcome from conversation.

8. Yes. They think that they are COOLEST MOFO's ON EARTH.

If you have all this 8 things , you will get laid regularly . Trust me.

Sh1t , I had many things on my mind about this thread , but they evaporated :(. Maybe because im tired as fvck. But its enough . Just do these things and youll be THE MAN.

Also , listen to this Audio by Tyler Durden , its pure gold. It covers a lot of things.
www.realsocialdynamics.com/audio.asp

Enjoy 2009 , and CHANGE. Start your transformation TODAY.
The best present for yourself for the 2009 is your TOTAL TRANSFORMATION.

Enter the world of champs :: BE CHAMPION
http://www.championmovie.com/CHAMPION-ENTER-PAGE.gif

Wish you all the good luck

Daddy The Pimp , The most valuable player

Last edited:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might add some other things that attract women.

* Sub-Communication
* Self Amusement
* Masculinity[important]

Sub Communication

Its all about body language , voice projection , voice tonality , facial expression etc. Ill explain it in a simple way. Talk to girl like you talk to your best friend. You don't want a body language that shows them that you WANT something from them. Just keep your body straight , walk tall and don't be pvssy. You dont need products about "body language". Just think of how would you walk if you we're coolest motherfvcker on earth and walk like that. Be loud , your voice should go through them . Talk THROUGH them , not on them. On the audio , Tyler covers this topic i think.

Self Amusement

For the most of the guys i know , pickup is not about girls at all .As Tim says , pickup is a celebration of yourself. Because when your good at this area , youll be confident with your friends , in business and everywhere . So , its for yourself. And try to enjoy it. Self amuse yourself. Be excited about everything. Love life.

And when you go to the bar , and you don't like the ratio of a girls per boys , don't be upset. Start enjoying yourself , dancing like a crazy , making fun of something etc. HAVE FUN. SELF AMUSE YOURSELF.

Masculinity

This is so fvcking important. You should be a men of high testosterone. Girls need a man. A fvcking men. So be one. Don't change your opinion because of her. Dont seek her approval. Don't b1tch around trying to get her to like you. If you're a MAN , every women will be attracted to you. Im not saying that they are going to fvck you. But they will be attracted to you. This is evolutionary process that they have no power in. Just as we are attracted to feminine girls , with small faces , big boobs and big ass , smooth skin , high estrogen , they are attracted to high testosterone man . The ones that acts like MAN. This is very important. Even if you have tightest game in the world , if you're not MAN enough , youll get LJBF.

Read for FREE!

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo daddy whats up man?

I want to change myself aswell because i'm tired of reading and only applying 1/10th of the sh1t i read. I want to go full out and improve myself. Yes even beyond your little transformation ;P (< Its a joke i don't mean to treaten you. relax man! xD) Could you give me some examples of what you wrote in that little notebook of yours? It sounds like a wicked idea to apply infield while improving.

Read for FREE!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you liked it brothers.

@Dedication

On that small notebook , i wrote down my goals. Things that i wanted to achieve. I wrote them in the PRESENT moment. Not " i want to ... " but " i am ... ".Here are some of them , goals that i wanted to achieve so badly , and now , they are part of my reality.

Straight from my notebook :

Im the most confident man in my school.
My confidence reflects as i walk , talk.

Im not scared to talk to beautiful womens , and when i talk to them , i make them feel great and attracted to me.

Im the best student in my class. X

Everyone is attracted to me. Boys admire me , girls desire me.

Im the prize and girls need to win me over. They are all lined up waiting for me.

Im the leader of my friends , they all seek for my approval.

I dont give a fvck what haters think of me. Im confident enough
and their opinion doesnt bother me.

Everyone feels great and proud to have me around

My look and style has improved , but is nothing compared with my inner game.

Im not scared from cold approach anymore. Its honor for girls that im approaching them.

Rejection doesnt affect me.

I can get any girl that i want . ANY .. (not yet)

Im confident to do whatever i want , and whatever i do will be admired.

Im happy and energic all the time. I never lower someones fun/energy level.

Im master conversationalist and can have intriguing/interesting conversations with hot girls.

I can start interesting conversations with any strange girl i want.

Here are some of the goals that i wrote down. I wrote them on a positive way. Not " IM NO LONGER AFC " but " IM CHAMP "

I dont know if they helped me on my jurney , but when i found them , i was very happy to see that i accomplished almost all of them :D.

Man , everything that you want badly enough you can accomplish. Everything.

Just push yourself hard on that. Really hard.

If it doesnt hurt, youre not doing it well.

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
enlightening post man, good work.

had you not introduced your friend to this, how far do you think you would have come on your own? the reason i ask is because my friends are such AFC's that i wouldnt have a chance of getting them into this stuff. theyd deny it completely. none of them have the desire to improve that i have. basically i need a good wingman but because of my friend's attitudes there isnt really anyone suitable

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea , i could have made it on my own even without my wings. Because i was very motivated. I live by the quote " Go hard or go home ". If i do this thing , i will do it hardcore and i will aim as high as possible.

Wings are great when it comes to make progress more fun and motivate each other when one's confidence or motivation drops. I never needed wings to help me with obstacles. I needed them to motivate me , laugh with me , have fun approaching together , self amuse with them etc.

You can achieve this with or without wings . All you have to know is whether you really want this long term progress that will improve your life at the end.

Cheers
DTP

Read for FREE!

vachir

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post to learn a lot.
i am on a change this year too. i decided many major things of my life. very true about the pains tasting it just puts everything in the perspective for more better person afterwards

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this post and the accompanying audio really helped me realize what iw as doing wrong. Being loud, not caring what others thought of me, and standing out. I thought i was doing the right thing by being reserved, trying to win people over, and not standing out. Now I am the complete opposite

Read for FREE!