I don't think so...

http://www.contentimages.de/content/...0395951966.jpg
vs.
http://www.cosma-katze.de/images/katze_start.jpg
Old 12-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
ExcelNPrevail
Don Juan

ExcelNPrevail is on a distinguished road
I find that cat (p***y) type of humor to be really old.
Anyway, I like them trimmed.
ExcelNPrevail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
OTB
Master Don Juan

Location: Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that never sleeps! =D
OTB has a spectacular aura aboutOTB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelNPrevail
I find that cat (p***y) type of humor to be really old.
Anyway, I like them trimmed.

I totally agree ---> Not only cause it is extremely old, I never though it was funny to begin with...

But if you want an actual answer: I like it fully shaved but my favorite is the landing strip!
Old 12-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #4
bigjohnson
Master Don Juan

bigjohnson is a jewel in the roughbigjohnson is a jewel in the roughbigjohnson is a jewel in the rough
Depends on what she has down there. For instance a lot of filipinas don't even have to shave *anywhere*, not even legs. So their little cute bush is well, cute. On the other hand I've seen some that look like someone is keeping a small mammal down there and that's just not pretty.

Over all visually I prefer a naturally small or else well trimmed bush. However I like licking that stuff and so really shaved is the way to go if you're gonna do more than look at it.
bigjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 01:30 PM   #5
Jesus
Don Juan

Jesus is on a distinguished road
Nothing wrong with trimming the hedges around the actual vag, but absolutely no pubic hair just looks gross. Unless there's no razor bumps etc. and the look suits her. A nice muff is sexy as hell.
Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #6
bigjohnson
Master Don Juan

bigjohnson is a jewel in the roughbigjohnson is a jewel in the roughbigjohnson is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Nothing wrong with trimming the hedges around the actual vag, but absolutely no pubic hair just looks gross. Unless there's no razor bumps etc. and the look suits her. A nice muff is sexy as hell.

Nice smooth skin is not gross. Hair in mouth = nasty.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
Al Moh.
Senior Don Juan

Al Moh. has a spectacular aura aboutAl Moh. has a spectacular aura about
Oh come on guys, don't ruin my experiment and make this thread what it appears to be^^ I just want to see how many views this gets.

P.S.: The joke IS good, especially when you are not from an english country, then it's NOT old
Old 12-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #8
bigjohnson
Master Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Moh.
Oh come on guys, don't ruin my experiment and make this thread what it appears to be^^ I just want to see how many views this gets.

P.S.: The joke IS good, especially when you are not from an english country, then it's NOT old

PS, the 'joke' is so retarded it's not even a joke. Even Thai girls with atrocious English skills will merely put up with this sort of idiocy if they think you are good for a free drink or two.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #9
CP3WOO
Don Juan

CP3WOO is on a distinguished road
I like em cleanly shaved!

However, when it comes to animals, I believe shaving them is just a tad bit on the creepy side...That first kitty looked like an anemic gobblin
Old 12-14-2008, 10:47 PM   #10
backbreaker
Master Don Juan

backbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond repute
I will not do hair. I'll screw a girl with hair but under no circumstances will I go down on a woman with hair. you get down there and your nose is all in pvssy hair. naw man i'm out on that.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #11
oakraiderz2
Master Don Juan

oakraiderz2 is a jewel in the roughoakraiderz2 is a jewel in the roughoakraiderz2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I will not do hair. I'll screw a girl with hair but under no circumstances will I go down on a woman with hair. you get down there and your nose is all in pvssy hair. naw man i'm out on that.

Well said, sir.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:09 AM   #12
speakeasy
Master Don Juan

speakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of light
I've never gone down on a girl with hair, but I'd be open to trying it for the hell of it.
speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote