FR. With Fellow DJ Lucas (Social Proof meets ****y funny)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I wanna dedicate this FR to Jake the Steed and SexPdx, guys who are SS legends and became studs in their own right. Those guys who went out on the field should get props not KBJ's who wrote "bible" crap and never posted any FR's. Thats backwards to me(considering I have learned more from reading FR's and going out on the field then reading Rhetoric/ and theory bullshhht) We the new generation of SS, we just trying to carry on tradition!. Also shout out to Rounder and Jahidi, you guys push me to keep going!!

Intro:

Lucas aka "Lucky Luke"(as I like to call him), I've known Lucas for over 4 years. I didn't know he was part of the "community" though, until this year(crazy ****), Lucas primarily specializes and does day game. He also is on SS, but doesn't post ("post for what? I'm on the field dude" lol) I wanna apologize for the poor quality of some of the footage. Special shout outs to the flamers and Haters, I'm starting to understand how Pap felt when he posted his FR's (Hustle hard, stack paper, GO Sarging, HI HATER!! HI Hater, HI Hater you see me HI HATER!!!)

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/YdSvz6I-Field-report-giving-by-Lucas
^^Lucas giving the FR

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/kNC3pwQ-Lucas-dancing-with-40-year-old-Rhianna
Lucas dancing with the 40 year old Rhianna (she coulda gotton the B.I)

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/fU4jk7O-Stud-Muffin
^^me kissing two chicks:rolleyes: ...........on the cheeck of course "who am I?, I don't remember" bwhahahaha (sorry its such ****ty quality)

Pictures from the field

^^new haircut for me, I got some crazy ish on my hair, kinda hard to see, we dressed for the field though,

^^"Are you two guys models?"

^^"Solo this one is for free" :whistle:

^^"Hey guys smile?"

^^for the KBJ's and the hataz :moon:

^^Robin the stripper, dude was opening sets left and right, his dancing kinda scared me

^^Hot blond I opened up, Lucas was taking care of the AFC CB, but there were to many like F****ing chodes and androids, I would reopen her later on, she was all about the "kino" :rockon:

^^"mmh so like yeah like I was saying, gosh why do you keep sucking on my ear like that, you must think I'm easy huh?"

^^"Peacocking Chris" Lucas opened up this guy just as we went in, guy came straight from work to the bar, He chilled around us on and off all night. Cool dude, peep the Texas Longhorn tie, niceness.

^^Peacocking Chris, Lucas, and 40year old Rhianna (chick was a cougar but she still coulda goooooooot it)

^^Lucas dancing with the chick in green, the one in his FR he was talking about

^^Peacocking Chris and 40 year old Rhianna getting it in!!!

^^"IF they don't do it for meeeeeeeeeeee, they do it for the camera"

Some Clarifications(points)

1. I actually opened up Robin and his crew, come to find out dude is a marine (no b.s. I saw his military I.D.) and also he is a male stripper ROFL

2. The 7 Dwarfs thing, I don't think I overstayed in that mix 3set, I was just warming up, Lucas ejected, came back and I was handling things just fine ("what? The red ranger was better then the black? you must have not seen episode number 3"<<<<<<<Tell Elstud that Power Rangers>>>>Pickashu, bwhahahaha)

3. There was 4 dudes to 1 chick, lot of guys were just standing around not dancing, the dance floor was where it was at until at the end when the Chodes finally got "liquid courage".

4. Some chick we opened said she had a boyfriend (and a kid) but wanted to do "lunch" she came back with her friend later on to reopen us, we had to tell them we were gay for them to leave us alone....lol

5. Lucas build crazy rapport with the waitress, just ****y&funny as fcuk, she was digging it though. It was so crazy that the guys who originally sat at the table got jealous that the waitress was coming "over to us so much"

6. The 40 year old Rhianna, ROFLLL she was old, but her body was smoking......

7. Lucas thought I overstayed in that 3set of the 7Dwarfs. It was funny one of the girls, was trying to give him a high-5 and spilled her drink. Lucas busted her ass for that hahaha

8. I use the gay thing on another fattie to neutralize her, I busted on her make up she started going off ROFL

In closing

It was a fun, I think Lucas and I must have opened up 30 sets total. I personally thought there were waaaaaaaaaaay to many dudes. Why is it the prettiest chicks always get sloshed the most? uuuughhhh. It was great "practice" though, I'm trying to get a weekend sarge poppin, I'm starting to get bored with this weekday shhht.

Peace

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I love how we stole my idea and did the field report in the car :)

Very nice. Glad to see we are going into these bar/club places with a strong frame, having fun, and always leaving with a story to be told.

The ****y funny method has been recommended by David D since like 2002 when he released double your dating. I learned this from my Dad because every time we went into a store as a kid he was always ****y/funny with the person at the counter. I'm sure he has no idea who David D is but I think the ****y/funny attitude, if used correctly, is very attractive to a woman.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
So I love how we stole my idea and did the field report in the car :)

Very nice. Glad to see we are going into these bar/club places with a strong frame, having fun, and always leaving with a story to be told.

The ****y funny method has been recommended by David D since like 2002 when he released double your dating. I learned this from my Dad because every time we went into a store as a kid he was always ****y/funny with the person at the counter. I'm sure he has no idea who David D is but I think the ****y/funny attitude, if used correctly, is very attractive to a woman.
lol and Lucas was using it perfect to a tee, he had the waitress strung like a puppy

Guy

where you been at?

lol, aint seen an FR in a minute from you

another note there was a guy there who called himself a "Wrangler" he was from Vegas, at first I thought maybe this was some other pua crap type label you know(hell I even asked chris "da **** is a wrangler?" and Chris replies back "Some good ass jeans" lol) cause he says that "I bring the chicks around and you seal the deal.." it took me a mintue to figure out what he was saying but the dude was a pimp....

lol

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
lol and Lucas was using it perfect to a tee, he had the waitress strung like a puppy

Guy

where you been at?

lol, aint seen an FR in a minute from you
I recently got promoted and started working some strange 4PM - 2AM hours doing the San Jose Sharks hockey game and Golden State Warriors Basketballs games. Since it's a west coast channel and I'm on the east coast, the games don't even start til 10:30PM Eastern.

But I'm off til Monday so I'll be out there today and tomorrow and have a field report to take home.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I recently got promoted and started working some strange 4PM - 2AM hours doing the San Jose Sharks hockey game and Golden State Warriors Basketballs games. Since it's a west coast channel and I'm on the east coast, the games don't even start til 10:30PM Eastern.

But I'm off til Monday so I'll be out there today and tomorrow and have a field report to take home.

Nice

I'm trying to get back into the weekend game(but with my hob its hard), the chicks are hotter and more receptive, I'm just bored with weekday game to many CB's, UG's, AW's.....starting to get my drift?

I needa spin some more plates.........

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's tough doing stuff during the week because everywhere you go for night game is very hit or miss...usually a miss around where I live. I'm also so tired all the time getting used to these new hours, like picture the way I talked in that field report video, imagine me talking like that all the time.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its just a bad pic but the Rihanna lookalike looks kinda manly in the face. Her arms aren't helping either, lol.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great FR Solomon!

I love the vids and pics, great work man! Keep it up!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Camera qulaity sucks

macallik said:
Maybe its just a bad pic but the Rihanna lookalike looks kinda manly in the face. Her arms aren't helping either, lol.

Mac--trust me I don't care nobody to Rhianna, it could be because she was sloshed everyone was except for Lucas and I ( we didn't drink)

@guy--yeah dude working weird hours takes a lot and I mean a lot of energy from you, I was tired as fcuk but once Lucas came I just got pumped I always do if im going on the field with somebody who is about the game

@rounder--I'm waiting for you to post your frs man, you got the blueprint now go get'em tiger

Lto Ucas

Reaction score
Waddup guys, this is my first ever post. Soloman told me about this website, I've never been much for field reports or blogging online but I'm willing to give it a try.

Last night was great, Soloman and I arrived at the spot with great energy, it really is a must if you want to have people positively respond to you. I'd say the funniest thing that happened would have had to be when the girl spilled her drink reachign across the table to high five me after she played the 7 dwarfs game (which is kind of a stupid opener but it worked like a charm). I immediatlety used that opportunity to rip on her- "Does she always do things like this when you take her out?" was my line to the guy sitting next to her, everyone at the table was laughing.

Really I think that you have accomplished something if you can meet people and within a matter of minutes, make them have a better time than they were currently having, we defintely accomplished that. After some teasing of the waitress and her giving Kino to Soloman and I the guys on the other side of our table who we just met said "Hey how come we didn't get that kind of service?". She gave them some sympathy but kept coming back to us.

I also played the 5 quesions game with a girl (which I have never lost at). If you don't know what the 5 questions game is you can find it here, it is magic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aWoN8MvGKw
After that I gave her some Mardi Gras beads that they were handing out as some sort of advertising and I really wasn't expecting her to do anything but when I put the beads around her neck she lowered her already low cut shirt down for nice a view of some tiggle bitties. I danced with her later.

As for the Rhianna look a like I was afraid she wasn't going to leave me alone. She had a nice body but was over make-uped in my opinion hence the somewhat scary looking picture. Soloman and I met a guy names Chris there earlier that evening and it didn't appear he had much game. He was hanging around when the Rhianna girl was dancing on me so i told her that Chris was definately a guy she wanted to meet and very entertaining. They ended up dancing for about 5 songs, it was great.

So ther you have it I really don't number close much in bars or clubs much anymore because I am really aiming at a higher class of woman (not that you can't find high class woman in these places but it is rare i have found) and am becoming less interested in quick hook ups. Overall we had a great time and the people we met had an even better time because of us, Enough said.

Lto Ucas

Reaction score
Ok I wrote like three paragraphs giving a recap about this night and it somehow got deleted. I am new with this blogging stuff, this is actually my first ever post. But yeah overall it was a good night, we owned that place.