Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
Four_Aces
Don Juan

Four_Aces can only hope to improve
How to Give a Virgin her first Orgasm?

I recently met a nice 8.5 virgin at a college bar. We recently had sex for the first time.

My concern is making her orgasm, because she is new to sex, I want to give her the best experience possible. Any tips on getting her comfortable enough to orgasm / techniques?

Thanks guys.
Four_Aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
Desdinova

Desdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond repute
Getting a woman to orgasm takes experience. It will also vary from woman to woman.

I find the best way to get a woman to have an orgasm is to either eat them out or use your fingers. Even better, stimulate the c1it with your tongue and finger her at the same time.

Moved to AE...
Desdinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
CP3WOO
Don Juan

CP3WOO is on a distinguished road
Oral is the way to go buddy. Trust me on this. Don't believe me? Try it, she'll go NUTS.
CP3WOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:43 PM   #4
speakeasy
Master Don Juan

speakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of light
I agree with the above guy. Lick her out and she'll have no problems having an orgasm.
speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:49 AM   #5
piranha45
Master Don Juan

piranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the rough
fingers and tongue
piranha45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #6
thedeparted
Senior Don Juan

thedeparted is a jewel in the roughthedeparted is a jewel in the roughthedeparted is a jewel in the roughthedeparted is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four_Aces
I recently met a nice 8.5 virgin at a college bar.

Correction. You recently met an 8.5 who claims she is a virgin.
thedeparted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
azanon
Master Don Juan

azanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeparted
Correction. You recently met an 8.5 who claims she is a virgin.

Bingo! And for that win, you can choose between door #1, 2, or 3.

The humorous part for me was, "I met a virgin at a college bar". Hey, not saying a virgin's never been to a bar - I'm sure plenty of male virgins have - but I'd expect to meet more actual virgins at a local church.
azanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
drummer
Senior Don Juan

drummer will become famous soon enough
^geez like all the *****s in my school go to church and are very active in younglife... hahah
drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:40 PM   #9
Truman181
Senior Don Juan

Truman181 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
How to Give a Virgin her first Orgasm?

Get her in touch with me
Truman181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #10
Four_Aces
Don Juan

Four_Aces can only hope to improve
I have eaten her out, and used fingers, but not seen the "body tensing/shaking" that is characteristic of an orgasm. Perhaps because she is still young, and shy. Comfort and time may be vital here.

The reason she was at the College bar is because she had just turned EIGHTEEN at the time I met her. It's one of the few places in town that lets underage people in (and puts big X's on the back of their hands).

I also had extreme doubts if she was a virgin. I've evaluated all the evidence and chose to believe her. She was from a very small town before moving here 2 months ago, had a very protective family, and did not have many guys approaching her due to her height (she is 5'11").

Thanks for the replies everyone! - especially Azanon and Truman181. I will give her your number :P
Four_Aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:37 PM   #11
Gangster Of Love
Master Don Juan

Gangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Thanks for the replies everyone! - especially Azanon and Truman181. I will give her your number :P

No. Better if you give Azanon and Truman181 HER number.

sodbuster
Gangster Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
FairShake
Master Don Juan

FairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud ofFairShake has much to be proud of
Experiment. Find out what she likes. Find out her spots. Get the rhythm of escalation down and you'll be fine. Just like conversation, when it comes to sex try and spend as much time listening to them and finding out about them as getting yourself off and everyone will be happier.
FairShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #13
saramitch85
Don Juan

saramitch85 is on a distinguished road
really...
saramitch85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #14
L B
Master Don Juan

L B has a spectacular aura aboutL B has a spectacular aura aboutL B has a spectacular aura about
My girl was a virgin as well. Her first time was rough. Took me a while to get in, and it was messy. If she is new to sex, you just have to do it a few times to get her used to it and relaxed to enjoy it. #1 is to relax and #2 is to find the right technique/angle.
L B is offline   Reply With Quote