FR: Video Report, I need your support!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/23/08 Field report

First off, I wanna thank anyone who helped me on this site(even the hataz!!), If it wasn't for this site, I would never do some of the S**T I'm doing now. My game is improving week by week, my C**K is getting bigger(metaphorically). I've done shiiit that I thought I wouldn't ever do thanks to this site (from dressing as a chick on halloween and getting #'s. To getting blow jobs in parking lots!!)

I wanna thank you guys!!!

I need your support though, I'm trying to get those hb8's and up:yes:

Thanks

Solo

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/NByehCC-FR-Club-on-Sunday

^^there is the vid, It coulda been an hour easy, knamean? but I kept it brief as possible

^^The HB9 dancing, the 7 was grinding in front, lucky bloke(the guy on the side is Zeus lol)

^^I don't remember this.....

^^forgot her name lol,

^^This chick is goreous as fucc, the pic doesn't do her justice at all, but she is like a light skinned "Auburn Hepburn"

^^lol these chicks "thought" they could dance, props for trying though, the one in the black was yummy

^^Belle is on the right, on the left is her friend

Some Clarification

1. The bar had free drinks till 11:30, We got there at 11:05, I didn't get my drink till 11:24 :mad:

2. The girl I kissed close was done in 2 minutes, no bull****

3. Intro is a ****ing hata lol, everytime I pulled a number he would be like "she is ugly.." lol but naw I ain't mad he cool

4. Zeus chick isn't 18, just to clarify that, she is 22

5. My bad on 65% actually its 56% (5 out of 9) so my bad on that for the nerds

6. Yeah I **** with Dragon Ball Z :rockon:

Thanks again....
Once again thanks to all the guys out there man, I just want you guys to know, I might be on this site like a motherfucca soaking it in, but I go out there and I practice this shiiit you know? I bust my ass out there, if you want it you just gotta go fuccing get it. I'm trying to help Mo and a couple guys get over their "AA" knamean, and I know that if I can get to the level that I want to get at. Then I can help those guys, you frigging guys on here friggin inspire me man. All of you, even the newb's, I do this shiit, not to brag, but because I love it, I love women, I love talking to them, dealing with them with no drama, you gotta have passion in life, and it just so happens one of my passions is women.

Peace!!:rockon:

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck...you don't tip the bartender...okay...this guy tried to AMOG you but he's your friend?

Were the HB9 and the HB7 friends or separate sets?

When kissing the girl, the one that looked surprise at first when you went for the lips, you should of pulled away and been like "that's all you get." Might of been better to keep her challenged, keep her chasing. Otherwise she's just gonna have buyers remorse, might not get in touch with you. Or is that the one that texted you within 2 mins?

About the clubs being loud, that's how they are around where I live too. I'll just go up to a girl and be like "not bad not bad" and most of the younger girls are attention *****s and will latch onto a cool guy who compliments them.

The "text me to tell me you got home safe" is a good one. I've done it.

Love the videos, I'm gonna start doing this. Inspired by solomon.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Video FR! Nice, definitely beats reading long ass posts.

Nice job on breaking resistance with the kiss close girl. When they say, "I'm a nice girl and I don't do this." You say, "Yeah I don't do this either, but there is something about you that just makes me want to....you know... ;)"...They will probably laugh at first but at least you implanted the idea in their head that "This is fate" and "This guy isn't using me".

Try not to apologize too much though when you try to kiss close and fail. You have desires, and you don't apologize for that $hit. Keep that "I'm the Man and I take what I want" frame going.

Next time tell these girls you number close that you want to hang out with them later that night. Tell them to text you when they decide to go elsewhere.

This works in your favor. First, it will tell you if she has interest in you. If she does, then SHE will comply and text you when she goes somewhere. From there, you can either go join her or tell her to meet up with you elsewhere. Second, you build up the attraction with her. So that when you do see her in a different place, you can immediately escalate further with her....you know, get physically comfortable with her by kinoing the hell out of her, or making out with her more if the environment is suitable, etc. And third, you can get a feel for whether or not you're getting laid that night...or next night. Come up with an excuse to bring her back to your place. "Come check out my CD collection" or whatever.

Your game is developing well man. No approach anxiety, no fear. AMOGing for fun is actually a great practice for real situations.

Keep it up. Next time, hold up the pictures of the girl with you in camera to make it easier to keep track.

:up:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Thanks guys appreciate the advice a lot

@guy, the hb9 and hb7 were friends, also with the kiss close, I went for it again because when I apologized I didn't apologize for kissing her but for half ass kissing her knamean?

I think she did have buyers remorse oh well.....

@Thebat--yo I feel you on the "bouncing escalation" I'm most defitnley gonna try that one man

Thanks guys!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
NICE!!!

Atleast some guys are actually getting out there and tearing it up...I'm glad to see a FR like this, keep it up...I'll surely be reading.

Yo thanks bruh'

I appreciate the love man, just trying to get better that's all

peace

Solo

p.s. yall rep me lol, cats acting like they aint see this but i know they peeped it on the lol

ayo snow peep ya pm's!!

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is thrilling to get out there and hook up with chicks...next I wanna see some day 2 field reports, the ultimate enjoyment.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
You're the man, man! Nice to see you are actually out there in the field. I haven't gone out to pick up chicks in a little while now, you have inspired me to go sarging again soon...

Thanks to all the guys...

Day2 is the next Challenge some of these chicks are flakey as **** maaaaaaaaan

whatever....though I got my game face on knamean?

:trouble:

lol

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent! keep it going and don't listen to any hate coming your way, just cuz a guy might have a **** doesn't exclude him from being a *****.

Daamn you're dark man, you should become an urban ninja! :p

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
excellent! keep it going and don't listen to any hate coming your way, just cuz a guy might have a **** doesn't exclude him from being a *****.

Daamn you're dark man, you should become an urban ninja! :p

ROFL @ U

thanks man, there are lotta hataz, I think I'm gonna cut "Intro" of dude pissed me off last night, and start going in on why i was dancing with a fattie, I was like wtf? you didn't see me with this chick or that chick he like "nope just the fattie...." hataz i tell ya