from allen thompson the best tip ever ever(about nervousness)

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, it's all about getting a ****ing handle on your emotions. I've been trying to meditate recently...it's helped a great deal in controlling my anger. Hopefully, I will learn to control ALL my emotions, given time.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! Now THIS is an article worth reding ANY age. REad it guys! Tyoo bad it only applyes to dealing with chicks...

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't just apply to girls. I'm a very competitive person. Not so much in the sports compartment, but in the intellectual way. I'm president of the debate team and academic bowl, but I'm in no way a nerd. The best feeling I get is when I debate someone I'm intimidated by and actually win. Nervousness can hold you back or make you stronger. It's so weird because when society makes you do something: ex: Read your paper in public, do a speech, etc. You face your fears and do it anyways, but with something dealing with girls we just run away. What the HELL is up with this? This rule includes me as well. Why do we let something like women hold us back. Come on now guys. Don't let nervousness hold you back in anything you do. Don't be afraid of showing who you are. Half the time the girl isn't who you expected her to be. Maybe that's a good thing.