Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
LADawg49
Senior Don Juan

LADawg49 is on a distinguished road
Girlfriend rarely calls, bad sign?

Hi all, I have been with this girl for a month and a half and it seems like everything is going well. We see each other 4-5 days a week and she always buys me things for my house, is affectionate, initiated some of the dates, let me stay Friday night at her house, cooks for me, hang up my clothes, cleaned my place, we have done everything but sex (she has given me a BJ everytime we have been seeing each other in the last week), and she told me that she loves me. However, on the days that we do not see each other, she doesn't call me to see how my day went or to tell me how much she cares about me. Is that a bad sign or am I just overanalyzing? I usually don't call either because I want to continue to appear as a DJ and not fall into the AFC trap. Any sound advice would be appreciated.
LADawg49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 09:10 AM   #2
KontrollerX
Master Don Juan

KontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud ofKontrollerX has much to be proud of
You are indeed overanalyzing.

As long as she's exhibiting good behavior while in your presence she is a good girlfriend until she does otherwise.

Maybe she's one of the rare girls out there that simply doesn't like to yack away on the phone for endless hours.

If so you've hit the jackpot bro.

And you are right as a DJ to avoid using the phone not just for awesome DJ purposes but guys that are naturals in the game that seem to be born to be ladies men only use the phone to set up dates or meetings with women.

They don't spend hours having phone sex or listening to their girl blather on about her life problems nope its as little time on the phone as possible to set up a meeting or a quick update on important things that are going to happen to you such as you not being able to see a girl for so and so amount of time due to having surgery on Friday or a Dental appointment on another day etc.

Basically the phone for a man's man is again just a device to set up meetings and inform the woman you are seeing why you can't see her on a particular day due to something important like I previously said coming up or you had to work on that day.
KontrollerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #3
Espi

Espi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LADawg49
she doesn't call me to see how my day went or to tell me how much she cares about me. Is that a bad sign or am I just overanalyzing? I usually don't call either because I want to continue to appear as a DJ and not fall into the AFC trap. Any sound advice would be appreciated.

Maybe you're overanalyzing, but who cares? If it concerns you, then you should handle it as you see fit.

Given that she already does a lot for you, I wouldn't sweat her not calling you; of course, you could get off your DJ-high horse and call HER more often...she sounds like a quality woman--and quality women, in case you haven't noticed, are becoming increasingly rare these days.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
Trajhenkhet01
Don Juan

Trajhenkhet01 is on a distinguished road
Don't sweat not being pestered by her on your phone. Do consider it when she does not return your calls.
Trajhenkhet01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
oakraiderz2
Master Don Juan

oakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura aboutoakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura aboutoakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura about
You should be asking how she loves you yet you havent tapped that booty.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #6
Mr. Me
Master Don Juan

Mr. Me is a splendid one to beholdMr. Me is a splendid one to beholdMr. Me is a splendid one to beholdMr. Me is a splendid one to beholdMr. Me is a splendid one to beholdMr. Me is a splendid one to beholdMr. Me is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I want to continue to appear as a DJ and not fall into the AFC trap.

You're already seeing her 4 to 5 days a week and concerned when she doesn't call you on one of the two days "off" when she's probably busy tending to her life - and this to you means you're a DJ?

IMHO, a true DJ would do his own cleaning, his own laundry, hang up his own clothes, and not stay at her place and not be with her 5 days a week.

It's a good sign that she wants to do those things for you... but there's that danger that what a woman wants today becomes the thing she hates about you tomorrow, you know? After a while her wanting to do things for you becomes "I feel like his maid. I'm always straightening up after him".

There's also the danger of YOU becoming more compliant as you get used to her doing chores on your behalf. We get used to it, we get lazier. It's human nature. You'll take her for granted. That's turning her into your mom. She'll resent you. That's the "trap" I see here.
Mr. Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 02:21 PM   #7
Wodan
Senior Don Juan

Wodan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Me
You're already seeing her 4 to 5 days a week and concerned when she doesn't call you on one of the two days "off" when she's probably busy tending to her life - and this to you means you're a DJ?

IMHO, a true DJ would do his own cleaning, his own laundry, hang up his own clothes, and not stay at her place and not be with her 5 days a week.

It's a good sign that she wants to do those things for you... but there's that danger that what a woman wants today becomes the thing she hates about you tomorrow, you know? After a while her wanting to do things for you becomes "I feel like his maid. I'm always straightening up after him".

There's also the danger of YOU becoming more compliant as you get used to her doing chores on your behalf. We get used to it, we get lazier. It's human nature. You'll take her for granted. That's turning her into your mom. She'll resent you. That's the "trap" I see here.

I agree with that. Your seeing her far too much at such an early stage, You want it to be that she looks forward to seeing you after missing you for atleast a moment or so. At the moment she will take your company for granted and probably even feel like she has had enough of your company and could use a little space, thats really bad. You should relax and take a step back and let her work harder to get you closer.

MASTURBATES!
Wodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
BadBoyJake
Don Juan

BadBoyJake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LADawg49
Hi all, I have been with this girl for a month and a half and it seems like everything is going well. We see each other 4-5 days a week and she always buys me things for my house, is affectionate, initiated some of the dates, let me stay Friday night at her house, cooks for me, hang up my clothes, cleaned my place, we have done everything but sex (she has given me a BJ everytime we have been seeing each other in the last week), and she told me that she loves me. However, on the days that we do not see each other, she doesn't call me to see how my day went or to tell me how much she cares about me. Is that a bad sign or am I just overanalyzing? I usually don't call either because I want to continue to appear as a DJ and not fall into the AFC trap. Any sound advice would be appreciated.
I would not worry about it man. Just like the rest have stated already, you have a good quality woman that is rare these days, don't screw it up.
BadBoyJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
DonGorgon
Master Don Juan

Location: Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments of the truth..
DonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond repute
She will soon smell your insecurity..
Old 11-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #10
619joe
Senior Don Juan

619joe has disabled reputation
Do you want her to be calling you every day?For ****es sakes man enjoy the fact that she doesn't.And 4-5 days a week hanging out with no actually poontang being destroyed is just a waste of time.
619joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:53 AM   #11
Black suit
Don Juan

Black suit will become famous soon enough
Ya, I agree with the rest of the guys. Maybe she's just not into calling and stuff.

Btw, you're pretty much at the maximum limit of meeting each other. If you meet up more often, things are gonna get stale. Speaking from experience.

Try enjoying your own company alone, too.
Black suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #12
Cashew
Don Juan

Cashew will become famous soon enoughCashew will become famous soon enough
I try not to see girls more than twice a week, even after a six months or more. Every meeting should be memorable and she should always be having fun and wanting more without get so much as to eventually get bored.

You should have a life outside of your girl. You did before you got her and she was attracted to you. Part of her inital attraction was likely because of what made up your life already when you met her so don't just put those things aside for her.
Cashew is offline   Reply With Quote