Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > High School Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
FiveFive
Don Juan

FiveFive is on a distinguished road
How do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

I wanna ask this girl to be my girlfriend so badly but I don't know how to go about doing it. I know you're not supposed to confess your feelings for her and you cannot "ask" her to be your girlfriend. I'm confused about how I should do it. Should I just ask her "Do u want to be my gf" (which is pretty lame), or should i ask her out on a date and ask her then? So basically my question is how do i ask a girl to be my gf and what do you say? please help
FiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
Johnnyboy15
Don Juan

Johnnyboy15 is on a distinguished road
"I think you and me should give all this relationship stuff a go, we would be good together"
Johnnyboy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:41 AM   #3
Five To One
Senior Don Juan

Five To One is on a distinguished road
Yea pretty much what San Jose said.
The relationship should mature into boyfriend girlfriend so dont force it. Many guys rush it and then everything goes to hell.

Right now if people ask about your status with the girl, say "yea we are dating right now" but dont say girlfriend unless you know that both you and her are ready for those words.

Iv read material here that says that the girl should bring up becoming exclusive, which basicly means you become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I have never had a girl that had enough balls to do that. High school girls make guys do all the dirty work.

You may run across a girl every once in a while that will get p1ssed off that you havnt asked her out after like a second date or something. Some high school girls are dumb and think a date automatically equals relationship. Dont let her throw you for a loop. Its defenently a red flag and just try to explain to her that you two are just dating at this point.

So I would say after 3 or 4 weeks of dating it would be getting close to boyfriend girlfriend if the both of you have been enjoying yourselves. Also make sure the girl puts out before you making it offical. Its not always easy to get out of a relationship and from my own personal experiences I wasted 9 months of my life in a sexless relationship.
Five To One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
S.Y.L
Senior Don Juan

S.Y.L is on a distinguished road
In High school, a lot of girls just think if you ask em out, you are automatically gf-bf.
S.Y.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:06 AM   #5
cky
Don Juan

cky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Five To One
Yea pretty much what San Jose said.
The relationship should mature into boyfriend girlfriend so dont force it. Many guys rush it and then everything goes to hell.

Right now if people ask about your status with the girl, say "yea we are dating right now" but dont say girlfriend unless you know that both you and her are ready for those words.

Iv read material here that says that the girl should bring up becoming exclusive, which basicly means you become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I have never had a girl that had enough balls to do that. High school girls make guys do all the dirty work.

You may run across a girl every once in a while that will get p1ssed off that you havnt asked her out after like a second date or something. Some high school girls are dumb and think a date automatically equals relationship. Dont let her throw you for a loop. Its defenently a red flag and just try to explain to her that you two are just dating at this point.

So I would say after 3 or 4 weeks of dating it would be getting close to boyfriend girlfriend if the both of you have been enjoying yourselves. Also make sure the girl puts out before you making it offical. Its not always easy to get out of a relationship and from my own personal experiences I wasted 9 months of my life in a sexless relationship.
I'd look for greener pastures aside the girlfriend.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
kdnash82
Master Don Juan

kdnash82 is on a distinguished road
Never ask a girl this question. Continue doing whatever it is you guys do. Never bring it up. After a while, it will just seem natural that you two are together.
kdnash82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #7
FiveFive
Don Juan

FiveFive is on a distinguished road
should i ask her out on a date and apply the kiss test? and ask her then?
FiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #8
Espi

Espi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFive
I wanna ask this girl to be my girlfriend so badly but I don't know how to go about doing it. I know you're not supposed to confess your feelings for her and you cannot "ask" her to be your girlfriend. I'm confused about how I should do it. Should I just ask her "Do u want to be my gf" (which is pretty lame), or should i ask her out on a date and ask her then? So basically my question is how do i ask a girl to be my gf and what do you say? please help

You need not confess your feelings...all you need to say is, "Would you like to be my GF?" That's it. It's that easy, and it should be that easy, unless you've yet to gauge her interest level. If you're not sure if she's interested, then don;t ask until you know that you have her.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #9
The Grey Fox
Don Juan

The Grey Fox is on a distinguished road
It's HS we're talking about remember, hell if the girl was into you, asking her out in some clownish way like over IM could even work. (Don't ever do that though!)

What's with the bull**** about losing interest, you saying if you were crazy about a girl and for some strange reason she decided to ask you to be her b/f you would say no and lose all interest in her?

Infact when I once asked a girl out, even though she said no, she started showing a lot more interest in me, you know why? because she was probably thinking about the fact I asked her out for a long time that night!

Trust me, there is nothing better than a girl thinking about you when you are not around, because that is when attraction goes crazy,you drive her insane!

Know how I figure this out? not from any seduction guru or seminar or ebook. I simply thought about what happens when I fall for a girl. She might do something or we might have a nice convo at school or wherever and then later that night I can't stop thinking about her and... BINGO I'm attracted. That is the core of attraction if you ask me.

I might be wrong but whatever, I believe it.

p.s Make sure when you do it, you drop it as more of a suggestion and don't take it too seriously or start begging or something lame (yes ages ago in my afc days I may have actually done that to some extent )
The Grey Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
intrextrovert
Don Juan

intrextrovert can only hope to improve
I also need to know this... last few times i've just hooked up with girls, after it kinda disappears and it's a one time thing all of a sudden.
intrextrovert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #11
Relationship-Buddy
Don Juan

Relationship-Buddy will become famous soon enough
"I think you need a boyfriend like me. What do you think?"
Old 11-05-2008, 12:52 AM   #12
dbot
Master Don Juan

dbot is just really nicedbot is just really nicedbot is just really nicedbot is just really nicedbot is just really nice
Do you hang out with her outside of school? Have you kissed her yet? If no, then that's what needs to happen first. Don't EVER propose a relationship, under any circumstance, unless its marriage.

Take her out bowling or something. I don't know what you do for fun. But at some point go for a kiss. If she's even remotely into you, you'll be fine. After that it will be easy, because you know she likes it. But don't ever worry about the status of your relationship. That will develop on its own.
dbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:53 AM   #13
Ozzyjam7
Don Juan

Ozzyjam7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFive

Well um i would have to say go at it you want to be her boyfriend i say go for it just ask her to see a movie then like you said ask her out hope you too work out
Ozzyjam7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:47 AM   #14
LearningSlowly
Master Don Juan

LearningSlowly has a spectacular aura aboutLearningSlowly has a spectacular aura about
Yes kiss her. Then after the date set up another date, not to be your gf.
LearningSlowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #15
bluenorther
Senior Don Juan

bluenorther is on a distinguished road
You don't ask.
You DO couple-y stuff together, including the kissing and groping.
Her friends will be the ones who make your relationship "official".
bluenorther is offline   Reply With Quote