How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
Err0r
Don Juan

Err0r is on a distinguished road
Girl says she will call you later

If a girl says she will call you later, should you just not call/text her until she calls/texts you back? Just curious what you guys would do. (You just met this girl)
Err0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 05:33 AM   #2
abcd_z
Senior Don Juan

abcd_z will become famous soon enough
When I text a woman, it's either because I've got my own thing to text about (lighthearted and emotionally stimulating), or because she texted me something that was too interesting for me to ignore. As for calling, just do your own thing. If you feel like calling her, call her. If you feel like you NEED to call her, STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE.

But really, texting is a much easier way to get a response.

Oh yeah, and try to avoid any situations where you're waiting on a woman to call you. Assume that she won't, then work from there.
abcd_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
DJDamage
Master Don Juan

DJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Err0r
If a girl says she will call you later, should you just not call/text her until she calls/texts you back? Just curious what you guys would do. (You just met this girl)

You were the one who should have taken the initiative and gotten her number and called her. A Woman is more likely to forget and flake when she take's some random's guy number especially when she's got other guys vying for her attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMHb3o0Y
DJDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:27 AM   #4
kdnash82
Master Don Juan

kdnash82 is on a distinguished road
DJDamage misread I believe. Err0r has her number, but he's wondering if it's ok for him to text her until she calls.

Honestly, it could go eitherway. If you text her expecting her to eventually call, she won't.

If you wait for her to call, you could be waiting a while.

The only time I ever call a girl is when I expect to meet her sometime soon. I never call unless I want to see her. When i do call, it's a 5 minute max call. Hey how are you, I'm fine, yep, ok, let's meet up this week.

Talking on the phone is for girls.
kdnash82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
DJDamage
Master Don Juan

DJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdnash82
DJDamage misread I believe. Err0r has her number, but he's wondering if it's ok for him to text her until she calls.

Oops.

In that case he should still take the initiaive to call first. If this girl dislikes the fact that he called her first (they did exchange numbers after all I assume) because she "told him she would call him first" then she has control issues and you don't want that in a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMHb3o0Y
DJDamage is offline   Reply With Quote