Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had Unprotected Sex, whats best way to prevent pregnancy

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually use a condom, but i didn't use it thise time, had sex about 2 hours ago with my girlfriend. Whats the best way to prevent pregnancy, would it just be a ecp (morning after pill), which someone told me was 75-95% effective, so does that mean she has a 25% chance of getting pregnant. So i am thinking this was pretty stupid.

cris06

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say the same morning after pill!! works best!!! or next time just pull out haahhha

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sperm storage followed by vasectomy. Always being sure she's just trying to manipulate you: Priceless.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best way is not to have unprotected sex

...oh wait...

.....nvm...

YOU'RE FVCCKED BRO!!! (NO PUN INTENDED LOL1)

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would you bust inside a girl if you know she isn't on the pill and you aren't wearing anything?? :trouble:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Why on earth would you bust inside a girl if you know she isn't on the pill and you aren't wearing anything?? :trouble:
Im guessing he woke up in the morning and said "you know what, today im going to lay the seed to ruin my whole future" (as he looked in the mirror without a shirt flexing his muscles like hulk hogan)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time machine?
oh wait, no such thing...

so next time... tell her to "suck dry"!!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm not going to disagree, I ****ed up ****, could have huge impact on my life, i thought morning after pill had like 95-99% effectiveness, i got it mixed up with the birth control pill. Alright ill do the morning after pill, see what happens in a month if it screws up, then i will take my responsibility, because there is nothing i can absoloutely do now.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your responsibility is to GET HER A GODDAMN ABORTION IF THE MORNING AFTER PILL DOESN'T WORK!!!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Truer words have never been spoken. And remember a gentleman always pays for the abortion, unless she offers to go halfsies.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
morning after pill should work fine, just pick some up tomorrow from boots>>> infact you cant take it upto 3 days after intercourse, and it will still work, but the sooner its taken, the better.

heres some more info on other methods:

IUD is a T-shaped device inserted into the uterus by a health-care professional. The IUD can remain in place for 5- 10 years. IUD’s have one of the lowest failure rates of contraceptive method. Sometimes the IUD can be expelled and a woman has to check each month after her period with her finger if she can still feel the threads of the IUD. Other side effects can include abnormal bleeding, and cramps but this occurs mostly only during and immediately after insertion.

EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION must be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex in order to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. A woman must take 1 Norlevo and a second pill 12 to 24 hours later. Beside Norlevo, most combination (estrogens and progesterone) birth control pills can also be used. Take within 72 hours of unprotected sex. One dose 100 µg ethinylestradiol + 500 µg levonorgestrel (2-4 birth control pills), 12 hours later a second dose.
how much are those pills and are they over the counter?

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they became OTC just recently. When i had to get one few years back it was a pain in the ass, getting the girl to go to a clinic, get a prescription, go to pharmacy,wait for an hour.

Now they finally realized when we need it we want it QUICK.

Although there are still some pharmacists that refuse to sell you plan B because of their" religious beliefs". I remember how flustered i was when i had to get it, and if some prick at the pharmacy told me he won't give it to me i would have completely lost it.

I think it runs about 20 bucks each.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
how much are those pills and are they over the counter?
In the U.S. they are. Just go to the pharmicist and ask.

When I got a pack it costed $70. But I hear you can get them for $10-$20 at Planned ParentHood.

They work just like regular birth control by blocking conception. This is why they are most effective immediatley after.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying dude. Granted, there are always a chance that a woman can get pregnant with unprotected sex, but that chance is very small.

I remember at one point I was trying for months to get my ex pregnant. Eventually, we both went to get checked to see if my soldiers were swimming and if her tubes and other crap were good. Both healthy.

Doc said it's all about timing. And I believe that it's only like a 2-3 window every month.

Now, with all this said, use your condoms or stop having sex and you won't have to worry so much about getting ya girl preggies.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pulllllllllllllll ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut next time, lol

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys i won't do something like this again without thinking and get all the right information, She took the morning after pill and noob that iud think can b used has a emergency contraception 2 and is like 99 % effective, can b used up to 5 days (now being 2 days), so in theory if i get her to get the coil fitted tommorow, plus the fact she took morning after pill, plus the fact she was on her first week in her cycle i am pretty sure the chances of her being pregnant r very slim.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok update on this thread, not that i am enjoying this at all, just wanted to know if i'm safe. She had her period the next month and she had a negative pregnancy test. But she seems to gain bit weight, feeling tired and today she had a headache when she woke up. So from the symptoms i looked at thats all she got and i think i may b overanalysing this idk and actually looking for these symptoms.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's not fVcking pregnant. Period=not pregnant. Relax brother, you're fine.