Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sosuave.com

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
You come into this site to get woman & come out of it with so much self respect & dignity that woman are only contrary.

If you are a newbee or visiting this site, feel privileged.
If you have been on this site & have been educated, you understand me.

You might be on this site to seek understanding & logic with woman.
The truth – women are not logical, trying to understand them is trying to reach logic with them. Once you understand women, you will understand that they are not logical! Dose that make sense? Of course not! Because they don’t.

You might be on this site because you’re desperate.

The truth – You are desperate. But don’t feel lonely, you are just like the other 99% of guys that have not seen this site. Hehehe!

You might be on this site to get a girlfriend.

The truth – You will end up with one top class chick, or shall I say ‘laydy’,

Or,

you will realise that you only needed one to ‘feel’ an insecurity inside of you that society has imposed & end up with a ‘harem’. Why have one when you can have many?

More in-depth analysis

You might be on this site to seek understanding & logic with woman.

The feminine dose not use logic. The feminine feels emotions & what is right at the moment. It can change every five minutes. Ever wonder the term ‘mother’ nature as a feminine term, mother nature being so unpredictable as she is, can change every five minutes or so, from a raging storm, to a warm sunbeam light but always pays dividend for her beauty as unpredictable as she is. And ever wonder that the ‘Lord’ is masculine, with his logical rules & commandments, using logic to have predictable outcomes. Well these are only two metaphorical terms that I have set aside to bridge understanding between the two essences/sexes, masculine & feminine/man & woman.

You might be on this site because you’re desperate.

That is true, you are desperate, as a mater a fact, I am desperate, & I am not ashamed, & if you were brutally honest if you are a man, you would admit it. Desperation is what drives our lives. Desperation is an extreme form of determination. And everyone knows determination is good, it’s what makes millionaires, it’s what makes a good man, it’s what makes winners. Well, desperation must be great, it’s what makes billionaires, it’s what makes a great man, it’s what makes the winners of the winners, the best of the best. War heroes are invented through desperation; Bill Gates didn’t build his multi-billion dollar empire out of determination. No, it was desperation, he smelled it every day, he dreamt it every day, he probably even tasted it. Richard Branson, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, I can go on…. all great men in our history books had ‘desperation’.

You might be on this site to get a girlfriend.

And yes you will, as long as you are desperate enough to do so. As I referred to previously, one of two things might happen. You will get that top of the class lady that you deserve provided you are full of knowledge that sosuave.com has given you

Or,

You have recognised that you only tried & fit into the context of society that states, ‘Thou shalt have a girlfriend’, you mite think, ‘Well, all my friends have a girlfriends, it’s about time I get one’. This is how meaningless relationships occur, & sad to say, occur so frequently in our society. So, instead of going out on a limb to get a girlfriend, you continue your life with a vineyard full of choices, you picking the fruits of your own choosing, it might be grape one day, it might be apple the next, all of course in a DJ suave like fashion. And how did you come up with this realisation, sosuave.com of course.

God gave us women to keep us occupied. Man uses logic to find out the workings of machine, to make city’s in parallel form with even intervals between buildings, to search out of our earths orbit & excavate the dirt on mars, God gave us women to keep us occupied, “Haha, try & figure this one out!”.

Last edited:

Fleshy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly everyone will get what they deserve. If you're dumb and you want a chick who is equally as dumb as you but excellent in the sack then thats great.
I personally like girls who read books and have intellectual opinions and can teach me things. Whatever it is you want, its always better to get different opinions on EVERYTHING not just picking up women. So this way you can formulate your own opinion and eventually be successful.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
java01 said:
You mite be on this site to seek understanding & logic with woman.

You mite be on this site because you’re desperate.

You mite be on this site to get a girlfriend.

You mite be on this site to seek understanding & logic with woman.
You mite be on this site because you’re desperate.
You mite be on this site to get a girlfriend.

a "mite" is a sort of bug, therefore you "might" want to edit your post, so that people know what you are talking about.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
a "mite" is a sort of bug, therefore you "might" want to edit your post, so that people know what you are talking about.

my bad, my misstake, thanks 'mite'.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
what if Im here to get the women I want? and feel I deserve
not he fatty or the ugly chick
But the hot chick that I always saw in my dreams/fantasies
whats wrong with me being happy?
I don't see how this is directly related to my thread???