Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom...Ovulation...And a chance of being pregnant.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you that do not know about a womans monthly cycle it is on average 28 days long. The day she starts her period is the day she starts her cycle.

For example...if she has her period on the 6th of the month and it lasts 7 days.... She is now on day 7 of her cycle.

Woman ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle. This is the danger zone for sex. If you don't want to be hearing daddy daddy months down the road at least.

Sperm lives 2-3 days on average if in the appropriate climate...longer if everything is perfect...up to 5 days I believe.

With this being said, sex from day 10-18 of the cycle should probably be avoided if you are really worried about getting her pregnant...of course this is just my opinion.

Sometimes that just is not the case. We were both horny and did it on day 10 or 11 of her cycle. I wore a condom as usual...she is not on any form of birth control...she is getting on the pill soon. We were doing it doggy style for a while, and when I got towards the end I was going pretty hard into her. I stopped to make sure condom was on and not broke before I came.

Pulled out slowly as usual holding the base of the condom and noticed that the reservoir tip was stretched out over the head of my penis. In other words there was no space for the semen to go once I ejaculated....so it had to go around the head and down the sides of the condom.

Nothing looked wrong aside from that. No semen slipped out of the base of the condom to my knowledge....but maybe it did because of how hard I was thrusting while I came.

I checked the condom for holes by putting water in it and squeezing it and such to make sure nothing got out.

So basically condom did not break rip or tear...but the reservoir tip was expanded over the tip of my penis forcing semen to be collected in an area other then the little nipple that should be at the top of the condom when you ejaculate.

It was a spermicidal condom too.

Day 14 rolled around and she said she was sitting in class and got really bad cramps for a few minutes. Then it turned into just dull pain for a while. Day 15, 16, and 17 she still has mild cramps and a bad spell of cramps here and there.

Thing is she gets these every month....but it is usually a week before she starts bleeding.

Every couple months she gets cramps early it seems...if I can remember correctly at least. And when she takes a p00p they go away for the most part. They go away for her if she p00ps now also.

So I am just wondering if anybody has experiences such as mine?? Any insight or input to add to help me stop worrying. It seems like she is pregnant and showing very early signs of it...either that or my mind is playing tricks on me.

I'm going bonkers!!

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
its ur unexperienced mind, relax and have fun.. also, if she is worrying about this then she might have her period late..

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, your probably right...reassurance never hurt anybody

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So condom didnt break.

You are pretty sure nothing leaked out at the base, based on your above account.

Even if she was ovulating, you are safe IMHO.

I assume she is young, so her the point in her ovulation cycle will actually vary until mid twenties. Some girls miss their period also due to stress and esp. if they have low body fat %.

Sound like she has GI issues. That likely the source of her cramping.

If you are really worried you can always have her take the emergency 3 day course (~75%) effective), but you window of 72 hours has basically passed, so just chill.

Next time pinch the top of the condom, or try a bigger or smaller condom.

Relax.

RD

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got her period.

::whipes sweat from forehead::

=D Now no sex till she is on the pill....sometime within the next 30 days.

She has opted to blow me more frequently until then....and has proved herself worthy of her word. haha