Field Report (FR): Friday night fishing with Solomon = E

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
After we left Wild Onion on Friday night, all I could think was "Holy ****..." I simply couldn't think of any other words to describe what just happened. Watching Solomon go from group to group, opening this set and that set, I was literally left speechless.

Here's some background on me. I'm 22. I've had 3 lays, all one-night stands that didn't go anywhere. Hell, I've never even had a gf. I've always been kind of clueless in regard to social interactions/etiquette especially when it comes to attracting women. Maybe it's because I've spent excessive amounts of time studying in college rather than trying to build any sort of social circle (which has both it's pros and cons). I've read into multiple PUA methods (Mystery Method, Love Systems, David D. Angelo, Juggler, Style's Annihilation Method, blah and the list goes on). And what did this material do for me? Well it did give me some ideas in relation to the art of attracting women and social interaction, but the problem was that while all this "text book" knowledge was great, it doesn't mean **** because I really couldn't figure out HOW to APPLY the material. Hence, whenever I'd spout off a routine or canned opener, it totally sounded incongruent. This more often than not resulted in hardcore awkwardness. Additionally I've never seen any one operate in the field (seeing demonstrations in the field can help, why do you think they have labs in college courses). I was almost at the point of giving up on this whole thing of trying to figure out women (believe it or not), because I simply wasn't getting anywhere.

Then I met Solomon. Watching this guy on Friday night was like an epiphany. I'd never seen anyone work the room the way he did. He had so much social proof it was ridiculous. Not only that, he was chatting it up and kinoing every HB that crossed his path. And the vast majority (about 80&) gave him positive responses. The funny thing was he did this WITHOUT any wing or the help of any goofy routines/canned openers.

WHAT HAPPENED

So I show up at the joint (by myself) about 1215am. I walk in and the music is blaring, and the women are ridiculously gorgeous. Now I'm a total newbie at night game, I've only been the the bars/clubs a couple times, so needless to say I was kind of intimidated.

I finally meet up with Solomon. He's totally shooting the **** with a group of about 5 guys. He introduces me to them. I'm thinking "Wow, are these all his PUA friends, the guys he goes sarging with?" I ask him, and heres the kicker, he tells me he just met them 20 mins ago! Solomon showed up to the club, by himself (essentially no social proof) and 20 mins later, he's chilling with a group of cool guys and they're buying him drinks. Needless to say I'm pretty impressed right off the bat.

He keeps reiterating to me, "If you see something you want, go get it" and that I just "gotta have fun." This guy was definitely having fun. He totally exuded a cool, chilled, awesome, fun vibe.

Next, he points out to me a two set of HB blonds and tells me about 10 different guys have already tried opening them tonight, all shut down. He goes up to them and immediately starts dancing with them. They're all hardcore kinoing and the girls look like they're totally having fun. Before I can process what he just did, he's already opening another 2 set. I'm thinking to myself "WTF, how's this guy doing all this stuff?" Then he was gone, opening others sets from across the room.

As the night progressed, he didn't let up. He kept opening set after set after set. And not only was he opening women, he was opening guys as well. There seemed to be no end rung in sight on the ladder of social proof he was climbing. And the funny thing was, he seemed to be the only guy in the room able to do this. I was looking around and saw tons of other guys totally not approaching anyone or willing to leave their clique (I was one of them lol). If I did see any guys approaching, they seemed as if they already had too much to drink resulting in average to less than average responses from whomever they were approaching.

And here was Solomon, a fun, energetic dude planting "seeds" left and right. He'd open one set, get a positive response, run off and open another set, get positive responses, run off and open another set, and the cycle continued. Later on he would go back and chat it up with some of the sets he had already dropped a seed on - resulting in a sense of familiarity between him and whomever he was chatting it up with (this was definitely important). He even #closed with this technique later in the night.

Initially I noticed that after he'd open a set of HB's and move over to another side of the room, these HB's that he had previously opened would "suddenly" appear near his vicinity ("proximity"), almost as if they wanted him to re notice them so as to re initiate a convo. At one point during the night he opened this 2 set in the far back of the room. Not too long after he was on the dance floor on the other side room doing his thing, and this set that he had previously just opened "suddenly" was near his vicinity. He didn't even notice! After opening multiple sets on the dance floor, he went up to another part of the room and opened another set (where he got the #close), and low and behold while he was chatting it up with this set, some of those ladies from the dance floor that he opened, "suddenly" were no longer on the dance floor but were just hover around near where he was totally giving him proximity again. Of course he didn't notice because he was too busy #closing lol.

At the end of the night, I was at a complete loss for words. I asked him what he was doing, if there was some sort of tactic he was using (he could have easily said "magic" and I would have believed him, because it sure seemed like "magic"). And the truth was, he WASN'T using any tactics. None of this PUA crap that the gurus want you to follow. He told me he was just simply having fun. When he was having fun, everything just came naturally to him. So I was like "what openers did you use?" because every guy wants to know "the opener" right. Well, here were some of them:
-"How are you doing tonight?"
-"What are you drinking?"
-"What are you eating?"
-"Why aren't you on the dancefloor?"
-ETC.
And that was it. I was so stupefied because I didn't think it was ever that simple. I've been so drilled to believe that canned opener type stuff works the best. But I was wrong. Solomon made everything look so easy, and I was totally blown away. Whenever I'd see that 1st group that he had initially opened up earlier that night, they were blown away as well. One of the guys looked totally bewildered at how Solomon was so easily chatting it up with everyone. I was in the same boat as well.

All in all, Friday night was an epiphany for me. Solomon showed me that it is totally possible to open random people in a night game atmosphere (I've never seen this prior to last night, especially to the extent he was doing it). He must of opened at least 25 different sets in a matter of 2 hours. I couldn't even open one lol. But after observing him do this so effortlessly, at least I know now that it's totally possible!

MORE TO COME.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are giving away all my secrets

:D
ssshhhhhhhh!!

Lol just kidding, man I had a blast going out with you this weekend. Especially yesterday when you were with that hb7 and she was kinoning the hell out of you.

The thing about having fun is, when you have fun, it shows thru your body language. Women can tell. Last night, Bilo and I were standing off and some guy opened us up. He was saying the same principles talking about just having fun. When you go out with a mindset of not wanting anything but to have a good time. you will meet women why? because women are all about having a good time, whether it be dancing, whether it be having a conversation where you are humoring her. It's all about having fun. I see guys walking around frustrated or standing like idiots calling these women *****es. Because they can't approach or psyche themselves up so much that they get scared.

You are not gonna meet women standing around idly warming your drink with the palm of your hand. You have to make "moves" be aggressive and assertive. A salesmen doesn't make sales, by only being in one place, he may have to go door to door. Which salesmen is going to be more successful, the one that sits around waiting for business to happen? or the one that goes out and is trying to make business happen?

peace

-Solo

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon!!...gooooooooood gaming man..

nice job...

i told you, just go out to have fun and you'd be pumpin it like a gas station..

keep doing your thing...and let me know if she works out.

check pm & rep

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see you DJs meeting other DJs and girls. The tonality and delivery must be pretty good coz those are some pretty basic opening lines that a lot of guys probably already said but with the right swag...

Oh and where are the pics @ Solomon???? lol

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being social and having fun meeting people is the way to go.

But the only problem with that is, you tend to get carried away with so many open sets, and don't lock particular targets.

Nonetheless, if all the people in the club KNOW that you are not some alien entity, and they KNOW you want to have fun and be social, then gaming your chosen targets become much easier, because people around will be disarmed.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Being social and having fun meeting people is the way to go.

But the only problem with that is, you tend to get carried away with so many open sets, and don't lock particular targets.

Nonetheless, if all the people in the club KNOW that you are not some alien entity, and they KNOW you want to have fun and be social, then gaming your chosen targets become much easier, because people around will be disarmed.

+1,My approach has changed, I use to be all about the # close, now I just go with the flow of the night, If I see something I like I make a move, if she says no, oh well.....there is always another one :p

@mac--I'm waiting for my roommate to up pics from when we went out last night, I'll write a field report with it as well.....:cool:

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell yea Solomon, this weekend was a blast. It was a total eyeopener for me. I love the principle of just having fun, because in relation to attracting women or disarming them it totally works. Plus its a great way to build social proof (people love interacting with fun guys, duh).

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called spreading LOVE to the entire room. Works like a charm. You can free flow after that.

Listen to meta game talk by Adam Lyons London.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
So as long as I go anywhere hoping to have fun, it will happen? I don't get it, so as long as I just think of fun all the time it'll happen? Maybe I'll try it sometime.

San Jose'

When a women goes clubbing whats her main objective? to have fun, yes women go hoping they might meet a stud but a lot of women, just go to have fun, shake their ass and whatever else her motive may be.

A lot of guys wanna meet women first then have fun. To me that's backwards. That's why you see lot of guys, at the clubs just standing on the sidelines looking lame. You gotta have fun, you gotta engage in conversation, dance.

I remember friday I would talk to a chick and was like "I should have gotton the number" but Bilo reminded me "dude, you don't always have to go for the number close, you can't force it" once he said that I remembered that I was there to enjoy myself, and afterwards things just happened naturally

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150524
^^this post explains that mind set a bit, when you go out, don't look to take but give. I use to be one of those AFC's just looking to #close all the time. I would focus so much on the #close I would just go thru the motions. Now when I talk to a women, I geinouly listen and pay attention. I find out if she is even worth my time outside the club, I gauge her interest and my interest level. if its good, then boom, if not then eeeh. Metaphsyical talked about this as well, that when he goes to the club, he doesn't try to get as many numbers as he can but quality numbers (the once that don't flake on you, and will call you back :) )

Reaction score
Solomon said:
Dude you are giving away all my secrets

:D
ssshhhhhhhh!!

Lol just kidding, man I had a blast going out with you this weekend. Especially yesterday when you were with that hb7 and she was kinoning the hell out of you.

The thing about having fun is, when you have fun, it shows thru your body language. Women can tell. Last night, Bilo and I were standing off and some guy opened us up. He was saying the same principles talking about just having fun. When you go out with a mindset of not wanting anything but to have a good time. you will meet women why? because women are all about having a good time, whether it be dancing, whether it be having a conversation where you are humoring her. It's all about having fun. I see guys walking around frustrated or standing like idiots calling these women *****es. Because they can't approach or psyche themselves up so much that they get scared.

You are not gonna meet women standing around idly warming your drink with the palm of your hand. You have to make "moves" be aggressive and assertive. A salesmen doesn't make sales, by only being in one place, he may have to go door to door. Which salesmen is going to be more successful, the one that sits around waiting for business to happen? or the one that goes out and is trying to make business happen?

peace

-Solo
The reason I have messed with so many is that my focus is based soley on the sex never even on the fun or the social interactions, I'm in it hard enough to pimp the ho and that's all.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
The reason I have messed with so many is that my focus is based soley on the sex never even on the fun or the social interactions, I'm in it hard enough to pimp the ho and that's all.

ayo "ima" so what you saying?, when you approach a hunny you just talk the "i wanna smash" you think of the bat?

:trouble:

Reaction score
The truth is that just about 85% of hos, are freaks. So you must realize that not one is above you, all they really want is sex anyway because they're freaks.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
The truth is that just about 85% of hos, are freaks. So you must realize that not one is above you, all they really want is sex anyway because they're freaks.

Right but my question to you is this, how do you go from "hello" to the "sack"?
It's a process ain't it? unless you dealing with a chick who is a superho and just looking to smash, you gotta put in work, even a Pimp will tell you that.

Reaction score
Solomon said:
ayo real talk, I'm curious to see a field report or two, just to see how you "spit your game dawg"

peace
I will give you this field report/example.. it's easy, and short and sweet

My latest ho, nikki two nights ago, we hang out actually with a group of people, they stop by and pick me up at my house.

I liked her mouth and she liked my style.

I never took the focus off of her for one second the entire night, mind you, this is the first time we ever really hungout just as a sidenote. I projected my sexual state and pounced, just followed all the rules and regulations that I have already made in my previous thread. So the night ended, I didn't even ask her number, we were ****ed up all of us, but I remained consistant/persistant nice and sexual, not squeezing or trying pimpin' yet because it's yet still too early and that would be crazy as this statement is being made. But, then the next morning she came over to my place without asking or calling because she didn't have my number, and bought us coffee..
Now I started to squeeze, now shes mine, last night she called me up, and offered me free weed, shes a slender 8.5 H.B. blonde petite blue eyes.
It's easy, just don't act crazy beforehand, the rapport must first be set in place nicely comfortably.

Reaction score
Solomon said:
Right but my question to you is this, how do you go from "hello" to the "sack"?
It's a process ain't it? unless you dealing with a chick who is a superho and just looking to smash, you gotta put in work, even a Pimp will tell you that.
If I'm not selling booty for the second time in my life by the end of this week, at least I will be extracting money from this married girl, I decided to start squeezing the ho, it's a fulltime job.

I am invincible, I am the Pimp.