Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roc's Path to Enlightenment

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey yall,

I have decided it is time to finally get the whole girl part of my life under control. In the past, most of my relationships were luck, some were skill, and some were just weird. I realized that instead of going for what I wanted, I settled for who wanted me. It made me happy for a while, but the feeling never lasted, because I always wanted more.

Currently, I am studying abroad in the UK, and I figured, why not finish that DJ training that I started so many years ago. I am going to follow the bootcamp, and as I have read many things on this forum that many men start it but very few actually finish, I will plow through. I know it will not be easy as I have started many times, but whatever.

I think it is time for change, so without further ado

ON TO WEEK NUMERO UNO...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a suggestion

Post pictures of your settings (clubs, uni, parks, malls etc etc)
post pics of your gear (clothes)
just post pics, it gives us a good idea of who you are, and what you are dealing with. I'm an ameatuer photographer so pictures give me a good visiual peep noob's bootcamp he does a good job of this

-Solo

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a suggestion

Post pictures of your settings (clubs, uni, parks, malls etc etc)
post pics of your gear (clothes)
just post pics, it gives us a good idea of who you are, and what you are dealing with. I'm an ameatuer photographer so pictures give me a good visiual peep noob's bootcamp he does a good job of this

-Solo

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support.

I have started and the main thing I have realized is that

1. Not many people will look at you when crossing the street
2. It feels rather awkward saying hi to some random person (i guess that is the purpose of this exercise)

50 is such a big number. This is going to be interesting to see if my numbers add up. What is the best way to keep track?

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, just got back from a uni club night.
Did the whole eye contact and hi to about 15 people. Not bad, but not as good as I want it.

None were really memorable, just said hi and went on my way.

I am planning on doing a park run tomorrow, and saying hi to people there. My goal is to get 20 'hi' in. It just feels really weird saying hi to random people, but I guess it is just me.

The party was alright, lots of people, way too crowded. Didn't dance much, looking to improve club game as well.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went down to the mall today, and got about 5 eye contacts in, no hellos though. I usually say hello after I have made eye contact, but people don't make eye contact, lol. I think I'm going to try something different tomorrow, just saying hello without the eye contact and see how that goes.

Got to the store and opened a girl, I asked her how this shirt would look on me, and she said "I don't speak english". I repeated that back to her in disbelief, but since I wasn't getting anywhere, whatever.

Going to a hip hop dance class tonight, we'll see if we can up those hello, numbers. I think I am going to get a bit more AA because these will be girls who go to my uni and prolly some in my hall, don't want to make too smooth of an impression now do I. :)

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so the first attempt at the bootcamp fell through. I was not able to complete the 50 hellos. I find that this is really disappointing but it is what I am trying to overcome. I will not give up, I know that as long as I keep on trying, I can get 50 hellos in.

I guess I was naive in believeing that I could change overnight, but now I understand that I just need to keep on chipping at that wall. This is Trial number 2

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Went out to a club tonight. My friend pushed me into approaching a girl and asking her to dance. we danced for half a song and then she started dancing on her friend.

later asked a girl to dance and she kinda just walked away.

getting a random girl to go dancing on the dance floor is rather challenging... hmm the only solution is more practice.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
BootCamp!!!

Just signed on for Rushing Dude's BC. This will be the source of my FR and I will post my experiences at least once a week. Any more will depend on how much time I have going for me. Week 1 starts on the 15th. Quoting Adam Smith and saying hi to random people, this will be a good week.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried a few exercises today. Starting in the morning is always an uphill battle, I kept telling myself that this must be done. By midday I was making eye contact and holding it, although I did avoid looking at some girls for too long. One girl I happened to lock eyes with smiled and I smiled back, its funny how that moment of connection feels pretty good.

I feel that I still need to improve a little more, looking deeper into the other person's eyes, right now I'm still glancing over trying to distance myself, maybe I need to try the opposite. Break into their world with my eyes? Lets give it a shot tomorrow.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the club after finishing the first week of bootcamp and felt real good like I was just there to have fun. Yet, I still could not bring myself to go up to a cutie and start dancing with her. This is really frustrating, I feel that I know what to do my body is just not following. I have also considered the possiblity of overthinking/overanalyzing it. Going out tonight and tomorrow night, will try both methods, getting my head in the game or taking it out of it.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight started off slow, not a lot of contact but quickly escalated. There was a girl dancing next to me and I started to make eye contact then a little playful fun. Started grinding on each other and then brought our heads close. And kissed, excepted she tried to eat my face... got turned off. I almost feel like the victim here.

The overanalyzing method does not have the sufficient risk factor involved to get the girls I feel attracted to, the HB10. It is good for getting the 6 and 7s. Tomorrow going out again, this time turning off the brain. Live without consequence, live like there is no tomorrow. I hope that this will end with better results. Then sat going sarging with rushing dude!!! One insane weekend after exams.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man exams went well hopefully, thought i will leave a post on ur thread. I think your great at ur approaches and i am sure once ur in there its a sealed deal. Like u said to me all u gotta work on is coming bit out of ur comfort zone and Saturday night should b good for that, i have a few interesting fellas coming along to. Other than that well done on getting past week 1 and i posted ur journal and aim on main thread. I will talk to u tommorow though dude. Peace man.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so today was quite interesting for me. Went out to meet up with an Italian girl for a date. Did on approach for the BC today opened a guy next to an event talking about what was going on, his job...

On to the date. Walked around got food, had some laughs, she brings a perspective to my world but I am not really feeling the vibe. There was a silence for a while where we both did not have anything to say but just chilled outside on the grass. So we basically talk and I what she is about, she tells me that she is thinking about guys and how she got approached the other night and the guy won't stop calling, she says she is really annoyed and not into him. The funny part is that I never call, I had her waiting a good 3 weeks for a call, mainly b/c I had exams.

At this point something interesting happened. She fell into my friends zone, I was no longer interested in her. If I had a ons with her I would be alright, but I didnt want to see her as relationship material. Then, I proceeded to muster all the AFC I could inside of me and started talking to her about girl stuff that had me yawning for a good 5 minutes. It ended with her going to work and me saying that we can possibly meet up next week.

Going out tonight. Goal is to have 5 cold openers.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I figure it is about time to log my experiences this past week of the bootcamp. Well, let me begin with a disclaimer, I am not liable for any of the information given here as during the time of occurrence, I was most likely under the influence of at least 8 units of "confidence". That and I seem to be developing early onset short-term memory loss. The future is looking bright folks.

I continued with the direction approaches which led into various conversations about where I was from and the sorts. Talked a lot to the bouncers to get an idea of what the club was like. Basically, did not open a lot of girls, which is essentially the whole point of this whole bootcamp. *sigh

At the club I did a few dance approaches with body language (about 4 a night) the girl's reactions ranged from wtf are you doing to okay lets dance a little. Started with making eye contact and then beckoning her back with my hands, the ones who hold the eye contact were the most likely to give it a shot, usually with a big smile on their face. Did not escalate or take it to far beyond. While I was approaching I also spent some time noticing what the 'naturals' were up to. I found that they just went in and started talking to a girl with no reserve and like it was the most natural thing the world, which I agree it should be, yet I am still having some approach anxiety. I am still not where I want to be confidence wise with the girls and approaching, which in my book demands more practice and failures.

Peace