Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be High school pimp

L Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to be a Pimp in High school and college

My style is generally heavy on ****y/ funny, push/ pull, and taking girls through many emotions. Emotionally hardcore methods really do it for younger girls. I fractionate alot. Apart from this, my game is heavily reliant on strong identity and social proof gained from working large groups of people in a similar way to that described below.

Firstly, it obviously helps to have a good level of social intelligence, and all other subcommunications and assets which help in pickup apply here to. You're unlikely to go wrong if you're good with people. People are people, and they don't react all that differently to value communications.

These institutions are generally much easier to work than cold approach, or even general social-circles. What can be harder is leading the whole place. Take it easy, and don't place any value on an individual outcome of any social interaction. Afterall, you've got at least three years to work this, you will be able to communicate your personality without effort, and you're unlikely to get rejected in a hardcore way.

Schools are like the outside world, but amplified and more primitive. Value exchanges are more concentrated, and are therefore often easier to see. If you are in the high-value groups will get girls, but if you are the leader then you have a pick of many of the girls in the college.

Genral guidlines and base-rules to social value and standing within and institution:

1. Make yourself known to everyone, in a good way. Say 'Hi' to everyone you meet, and try to avoid becoming too entrenched in a certain group of people
2. Be the guy who arranges things. Merge groups and get people meeting each other. The best way to become a leader and alpha-male in an already established structure is to be the merger of different social-circles. Constantly keep up connections, further friendships, and introduce you friends to each other. You social circle will grow, and you will be central to it.

3. Rumours spread. Use this to your advantage. Don't be the ''kiss and tell'' guy, but allow others to spread rumours, and treat it as a good thing. If you are cool and relaxed about what's being said, then other people will be too.

4. Don't emotionally react to guys messing with you, and try not to seek thier approval. This can obviously be hard if you're just starting out in self-improvement, but it's essential to closed-institution game. You'll hear guys saying ''don't take **** from anyone'', and while these guys are often coming from the wrong mindset, don't take **** from anyone that can only be seen as bad. A more potent thing to do is to frame most things as if they are a play towards your validation, or as if they're quite cool and you're considering whether you want to hang with this person.

5. Give value and fun. It's college/ highschool, and you should be having a blast. If you're good and congruent you could pull off low-energy, but, as a general guidline, be more fun and interesting than anyone around you. That way, people will be drawn to you. Think of yourself as an ever-repleneshing source of fun and confidence for the people around you, but that this is fun and confidence on your own terms. Hi-five guys and girls, intitiate fun conversations, and tell stories; people will see this and want to know you.

6. NEVER qulaify yourself. Sure, it could look cool to have a hot girl on your arm, or to have cool **** going on, but never talk about it. So many guys qualify themselves in these places, and it doesn't work. When you lead social circles, merge groups, define the frame, have a good time, and don't appear to be taking crap, people assume these things.

7. This is often used in the wrong context, and don't sit at home telling yourself this, but you really should be the prize. Read some of TD or Swinggcats' posts on frame-control/ prizability. A kind of ****y confidence, if played right, can work for you very well here, but don't turn the guys off you in the process.

8. Embody what your peers need in their lives. This is a bit more advanced. Be the security your peers seek; be the comfort they seek; be the value they seek. Pacing and rapport are vital to building a social circle around you, but pure leading and embodyment of what your peers need is powerful. This is emotional, not logical, and it is to do with linking your peers deep unconscious desires to you. Advertising and western culture has already done half the job for you, you just need to become the revered all-fullfilling product. This is Freud and Bernaise on a personal level. Remember the October man sequence that Stole mentioned in ''the game''? This, along with timeline distortion and heavy fractionation, was one of the major components. Peoples' identities and needs are set by the consumerist Western culture, you just have to embody the things that these needs were created for. You are the value, comfort, security, and happiness that major buisiness' products were meant to offer but never did. It is hard to convey this without it sounding machievellian or misogynistic, but it is not. It is entirely feasible to lead people and have alot of control over the dynamics of social interactions yet to still be able to relate and be compassionate towards those people.

How to establish yourself as 'leader' with other fresh students:

1. Introduce yourself to everyone. Say Hi, and find some cool friends. Build some rapport with a few girls (preferablly hot, for value reasons), and some cool guys. Invite them all out for drinks etc.

2. Introduce friends to each other. Merge and arrange!!! Arrange meetings/ going out with a few new college people. Everyone will be eager to come becuase they need to establish themselves and make friends in these new places.

3. Carry on arranging and meeting up with these people. You are likely to become the leader of the groups by default, and all of your actions and characteristics will be framed in a more positive way afterwards as a result of this.

4. Keep this up. Although a tightly nit circle of friends where people have to earn YOUR approval to get in can be very effective, you never want to make it appear totally inaccessible to others, as they are likely to grow a resentment towards you. Think Jocks. You don't want to be one, right?

How to gain social standing in a pre-existing structure:

This can be HARD. Depending on the institution, you may very well have to settle for being a cool guy in the Alpha's peer group. If you come across badly at first, forget it. Especially in this enviroment, people build conceptions of you, and everything you do will be fit into these conceptions. Alot of guys will be resistant to you becoming a leader, as they may feel threatened by change in their comforting social structure.

1. Be friendly! Introduce yourself as if you are on the same level as these guys.

2. Befriend the alpha and the hot girls. These people are often actually quite secure, and will be nicer than the people around them. Get their approval, and their followers should start accepting your value as a reality too.

3. Easy and slowly works best. Once you have established yourself, you can start merging groups in small steps. Eventually, you can be a leader in the groups.

------------------------------------------------------------

Why all this emphasis on leading and value? Because girls flock to leaders and value givers in these places more than any others. Think of society and it's social dynamics compressed, amplified, and less sophisticated. Once you can play these places, you can play them like a fiddle, and it's not that hard. "Game'' really isn't neccessary, but value is. If you are a cool high-value guy, you will get laid. If you are THE high-value alpha guy, you get what you want.

Some thoughts on specifics of game in these istitutions:

1. Extraction is easy. Just invite her round to your place to hang out and watch some DVDs. If she doesn't want to, wash-rinse and repeat, after demonstrating your value some more, on any other day of the few years you'll be around her.

2. Openers and routines are not essential. Vibing and rapport, with a context of sexual tension, will get you further than these will in such a closed enviroment. You don't want to mess up a routines or technique in these places.

3. Don't put pressure on yourself or her, as you can always try again. In fact, go slowly and build tension and trust over time.

Hope this helps some guys. Certain aspects of these models will probably be more suited to my personality than others, and you will have to calibrate them to work with you. Take what you think is useful, discard that which you think isn't.

The_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant post

Essential for highschoolers to take note of this and build their game even further as it makes good practise for the future

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post! It's great to someone who 'gets' it posting quality material. I think I agree with everything you said, which is rare for me :p

I can tell you have read a fair bit of pickup material, I'm the same. But it definitely seems like you have a lot of experience as well the way you understand things.

I think that there's two ways to get laid. One is by getting social proof and having value, like you said there is almost no need for game. However despite what some people say I strongly believe you don't need to popular to get girls if you are good with girls. I think we should all aim for both. :up:

Great post, every intermediate high schooler should definitely read this. ;)

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic post. Very well written too. You definetly know what you're talking about.

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey L duke , very nice article.

i have a question for you tho. you keep stressing the importance of the group merger, the leader, the guy who invites. how do i go about becoming like that. i dont know what cool things to invite them to? please help!

L Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
suaveplayer said:

i have a question for you tho. you keep stressing the importance of the group merger, the leader, the guy who invites. how do i go about becoming like that. i dont know what cool things to invite them to? please help!
In HS u could inviteyour friends for lunch after school, play a sport, invite them to parties you know about, if your school has some kind of concert going on tell your friends and get them to go with you

alot **** goes on in school just read a flyer/flier(spelled it wrong?) and tell not ask your friends togo with you.
You become a leader by imitating the qualities of a leader be decisive, unreactive and do the above

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
suaveplayer said:

basically just try to be the one initiating the hang outs
be the one who says: "HEY lets hang out this friday! lets go to x and do x." even if its a lame idea or not the most exciting thing, at least your the one comming up with ideas of stuff to do! eventually people are gonna come up to you and be like
"hey alex, go any ideas to do some cool sh!t?!"

:up:

Dank Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
L Duke said:
Embody what your peers need in their lives. This is a bit more advanced. Be the security your peers seek; be the comfort they seek; be the value they seek. Pacing and rapport are vital to building a social circle around you, but pure leading and embodyment of what your peers need is powerful. This is emotional, not logical, and it is to do with linking your peers deep unconscious desires to you. Advertising and western culture has already done half the job for you, you just need to become the revered all-fullfilling product. This is Freud and Bernaise on a personal level. Remember the October man sequence that Stole mentioned in ''the game''? This, along with timeline distortion and heavy fractionation, was one of the major components. Peoples' identities and needs are set by the consumerist Western culture, you just have to embody the things that these needs were created for. You are the value, comfort, security, and happiness that major buisiness' products were meant to offer but never did. It is hard to convey this without it sounding machievellian or misogynistic, but it is not. It is entirely feasible to lead people and have alot of control over the dynamics of social interactions yet to still be able to relate and be compassionate towards those people.
At least this guy gets it.
If anything, take this to heart.
Repped.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo thats good stuff. its important...i do a lot of that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to go into a hs today on business at about 3:45 when the kids were waiting for rides and hanging out. As I was walking through the front door with all the girls and boys running around and flirting after school, a young teen blond says to her girlfriends, "Wow, a Brad Pitt look-alike." I just ignored her and her friends and kept walking not making any more eye contact. I'm almost 3 times her age but I look younger I guess.

Then as I was walking out, two younguns where clowning around holding each other and swinging each other around and ran into me. She just wanted to touch me. I couldn't believe it, and I had to get out of there before I got into trouble.

It was a Rich rich public school. Most of em's parents probably own 4 and $500,000 houses minimum.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that these girls, no matter the age, covet the ideal movie star been-through-the-school-of-hard-knox look more than anything. They'll probably go home and masturbate to their "idea" of me tonight.

Oh well, didn't mean to lead these little ones astray, but these young ones dream up that sh1t on their own, because a lot of celebrities pass through here and they're always on the look-out I guess feeling privileged teeny-boppers and all.

I was on a mission and really didn't have time for their silly crap.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
the part about not letting other guys get to you and not seeking their approval is so underrated. Good post.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maeisgood said:
What is a value giver?
Someone who isn't needy. Rather than looking to take something from someone (approval) they give value (being fun).

Examples in brackets.