Threads with missions - WEEK 2 - WEEK 3

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Brothers . Even through the rate of members of this bootcamp have dropped drastically , i know that some of you guys are doing missions . So , ill post WEEK 2 and 3 .

Ill be on Euro trip for two and a half weeks , so , ill post all missions for week two and three . Week two starts tomorrow 28 july .

First mission from week two will last till Thursday . Its mission that continues from WEEK 1 .

Here's the mission . I know most of you have seen it , but ill post here too , because its week 2 missions too .This will last till Thursday .

MISSION 1 of WEEK 2

Daddy The Pimp said:
WEEK 1/2 - MISSION 2 - Task 2 ( Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 31 july )

Go to shopping malls , bars , clubs , street and everywhere where you can pickup girls . And i want you to try to open AT LEAST 20 sets with PICKUP LINES :D . They are lame , and i guarantee you're not going to have success with any of these . But , you have to do them . You have to defeat the fear of rejection .

You have 1 week of trying them . Cmon , 1 week for only fvcking 20 sets . Just throw the lines on them and wait for rejection . Than move on the other set .

Here you have some cheesy lines :

Here are plenty of these :

http://linesthataregood.com/
http://linesthataregood.com/lame.html

Just memorize them , and spit them on the target .

YOULL GET REJECTED .

Cool , you've achieved your goal . Your mission is to get rejected . Once you have no fear about rejection , youll not have problems approaching again .

Use 3 second rule . The second you see her , just walk toward her , spit your line and wait for rejection :D . Cool :D

Have fun . Good luck :D .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MISSION 2 and 3 of WEEK 2

Starts on : Thursday , 31 july .

Till : Monday 4 August .

Youll have two kind of missions . Some for day , some for night .

For day :

Opening girls on street with " DO YOU WANNA FVCK " , like Hobbie from RSD .

This will build you balls of steel .

Watch Hobbie doing this lol .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XLCB_2BhytY

PS : Just dont stand near girl . You might get slapped .

For night :
FREESTYLE

You have to open 20 sets for 4 nights . 5 Sets for each night . Its freestyle , you choose openers and all . If you have struggle finding openers , here's a thread of MY OPENERS , openers that i've found and fieldtested successfully . You can use them too . Also , in that thread , you have enough info on how to open , what to say next , routines . Basically most of them from Mystery Method and M3 model . Things that i use all the time .

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141518

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 starts on Monday , 4 August .

Here are missions .

Mission 1 , Week 3 = Monday - Wednesday :

You should PEACOCK . Peacock , get your headphones or your mobile phone , fill it with music and start playing it on the street or mall . And while the music is playing , you should dance like crazy maniac lol . Dont worry . This is also BALLS OF STEEL BUILDER . :D . Just do it , trust me . Done it lot of times .

You have 3 days . Choose one of the days , go out , hit the mall and do this sh1t . Peace

Mission 2 , Week 3 = Wednesday - Saturday

We will get back on pickup lines . Youll open as many sets that you can with pickup lines . Than , when clubbin , youll use freestyle again . Opening sets in regular way .

Why's that ?

Because after opening again with pickup lines , and getting rejected , youll have no problem with normal openers . Also your body language , tonality , vocal projection will be better because you're using normal sh1t .

Also , youll use this opener . Opener that i failed . Youll probably fail too . But dont worry . Thats the point of it . Here's the opener from another post :

IS THE CHAIR FREE ? FIELD TEST
: DISAPPROVED
USED IT ONLY ONCE :p , GOT BLOW OUT HARSHLY

2 set seated on four chair table . I went in ,

DTP : HEY , IS THIS CHAIR FREE ?

HB's : yes yes

I just sat on that chair . They gave me their weird look , than one of them said

GO AWAY WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FVCKING IDIOT

I was surprised . I laughed a bit . Her friend kept telling her to stop . I guess she was nervous . I dont know why she acted like that lol . She was shouting . But ill try it again and report back .

Do them . You have plenty of time . And these are difficult , but these ones build balls of steel . These ones make you like I DONT GIVE A FVCK WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME .

After dancing in the street like a retard , youll have no problem dancing in the clubs .

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So brothers , i wish you luck , i hope youll do them . Trust me , ive done them thousand times .

When i come back , im planning of doing all of them , taping them on a video and posting them for you to see how's done :p .

Peace and respect . Ill not reply here for two and a half week but when im back , ill be glad to read your raports and your responses .

GOOD LUCK .

DADDY THE PIMP

ismael

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy cow i've been out of the loop big time ....but i guess its to be expected considering i started school a while back. i seriously cant do the night time pickups at clubs except on weekends i'm too busy balancing work school and school activities (mostly student government stuff) so im gonna substitute it for pickups around campus or at work (maby even on the bus if i feel like it). now about the dancing around in public ....i do that already and for some reason people look at me and go what are you listening to. and i just tell em what it and ask em if they wana join me (if there hot that is) and funny thing some actually do dance with me in public.

i have also stopped the eye patch in favor of body paint all over my arm on some days...i have a lady friend do it for me. and about the predisaproved line i use it now and again when im in the mood for messing around, but ive never been seriously blasted for it (worst experience was the cold shoulder but nothing too bad).

Openers (YOU LOOK BORED)
i dont use pre made up openers save for one which i like because it often times is true about the situation. other than that i use things i observe about the person as my opener (use it for both women and dudes). now before i get flamed or labeled G@Y, i open dudes because the more people i know the more favors and resources i have at my disposal for student government stuff. and yea drinking buddies and house party invitations are a bonus for me too.
now about the do you wana f(_)ck opener ...i dont like it because women here in belize would more than likely start chasing me down for a beat down ....and that's not a good thing no matter how you look at it. but i may think about using it with women that i know relatively well ...just to try it out ....

That's it for now
<--Ismael-->