Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
montybrown
Don Juan

montybrown is off the scale
I never call her but she always calls me...

I just noticed that this girl always calls me when we talk. I never call her. I can't even remember the last time I called her. is this bad? I like her but I don't want her to think like sshes doing all the work by calling and I never call. Even when she doesn't call I have an urge to call her but I'm like nah, she'll call and if she doesn't then she'll call tomorrow. And that's what ends up happening. Is this good or bad and how should I pursue this?
montybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 11:40 PM   #2
WC2
Master Don Juan

WC2 is a splendid one to beholdWC2 is a splendid one to beholdWC2 is a splendid one to beholdWC2 is a splendid one to beholdWC2 is a splendid one to beholdWC2 is a splendid one to beholdWC2 is a splendid one to behold
Get the urge for a booty call? Call her.

Got the urge to be more serious with this girl? Make sure she earns it and then maybe give her a phone call.

If not, don't worry about it.

A woman will stop calling you far faster for calling her too much, as opposed to not calling her at all.
WC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
DrD77
Senior Don Juan

DrD77 is on a distinguished road
according to everything i've ever read on this website, you are doing the right thing.
DrD77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:15 AM   #4
K-Kov
Don Juan

K-Kov is on a distinguished road
good. this seems like a good thing for you. assuming the conversation is playful and relatively interesting and that you do more than just talk on the phone.

assuming you want an LTR with this girl i'd say it's safe at this point for you to bring something to the table
K-Kov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #5
Bible_Belt
Master Don Juan

Bible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond repute
That means she likes you. Interest level is high. Well done, and don't fvck it up.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #6
montybrown
Don Juan

montybrown is off the scale
I was just wondering if she does for some reason stop calling me for a few days, should I get worried? I mean the best gift you can give a woman is the gift of missing you right? I just don't want to **** it up because she doesn't call and she thinks "see he never calls me" and moves on. i dunno, everytime I feel the urge to call her -- I don't because then it will feel like I lost. I only want to call her when I want to go out or whatever, if Im just chillin at home and im bored and I feel the urge to call her I end up fighting it and not calling. dunno, i guess its the right thing to do..
montybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 12:55 AM   #7
chance
Senior Don Juan

chance is an unknown quantity at this point
my ex gf was the same. i just accepted that she liked calling all the time. even when we first met she called me first. she probably called almost everyday while we were together. school breaks and what not.
chance is offline   Reply With Quote