Attractive white women in US by age group

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Christ, I am really bored tonight. I can't help it...I am obessed with facial aesthetics and how your looks affect your life.

Age 20-29

The majority of women in this age group are for the most part physically fit and have youthful looking glowing skin. This age group has the highest percentage of hot and cute women. Attractive women outnumber non-attractive women by about a 3:2 margin.

Hot- 2/8 or 25% of women

Cute- 3/8 or 37.5% of women

Average- 2/8 or 25% of women

Ugly- 1/8 or 12.5% of women

62.5% of white women aged 20-29 are attractive, but only 25% of them are HOT!

Age 30-39

This is where women start to slowly go downhill. The skin has lost some of its youthful glow from their 20’s. Some premature aging may show and a lot of women gain weight after child birth or simply let themselves get fat since they are off the market. This leads to a 20% drop in the amount of women that were attractive.

Hot- 2/8 or 25% of women

Cute- 2/8 or 25% of women

Average- 3/8 or 37.5% of women

Ugly- 1/8 or 12.5% of women

50% of white women aged 30-39 are attractive. There is an equal amount of attractive women and non-attractive women.

Age 40-49

Unless the woman lives in a cosmopolitan urban area, this is where things really go downhill. Middle aged spread and weight gain is paramount and facial aging becomes more prominent. Sagging skin, sun damaged skin, double chins and baggy eyes start to appear. Metabolism slows down and if a woman does not take care of herself, she will get fat. Most women at this age are married with kids in their teens and don’t seem to care too much what they look like anymore.

Hot- 1/8 or 12.5% of women

Cute- 2/8 or 25% of women

Average- 3/8 or 37.5% of women

Ugly- 2/8 or 25% of women

This is the first age group where non-attractive women outnumber attractive women. Non-attractive women outnumber attractive women by about 2 to 1.

Age 50-59

More weight gain and more facial aging and deterioration from the 40-49 age group. Finding an attractive looking woman in this age group is rare.

Hot- 0/8 or 0% of women

Cute- 1/8 or 12.5% of women

Average- 4/8 or 50% of women

Ugly- 3/8 or 37.5% of women

**Note- High percentage of ugliness is due to obesity, not an ugly face.

Non-attractive women outnumber attractive women by about 9 to 1.

So, In conclusion, there is no shortage of attractive women while they are in their 20’s and 30’s. However, things start to quickly deteriorate once women hit aged 40 (unless you are in NY, LA, Chicago) and really take a turn for the worse once women hit 50. Attractive looking women are by far the minority when it comes to white women aged 40-59.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys...stucka may be putting out the stupidest threads...but you gotta admit, they are amusing....everytime i read a thread title that sounds like stucka's...i look down at the author, and what do you know?...then im thinking "oh..i knew it was another stucka thread!!"

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Another funny thing is that its always followed by some crappy statistic that he came up with on the spot.

Or he has no life and actually goes out and observes unattractive women

Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Another funny thing is that its always followed by some crappy statistic that he came up with on the spot.

Or he has no life and actually goes out and observes unattractive women
Even if he did observe people for his "stats", you have to remember, stuka's crazy. He doesn't think like a normal person, so you can't go by his observations. When you and I may see a person walking down the street...stuka may see a carrot with a face, for example. Or instead of a car going down the street, he may see a giant boulder a la Indiana Jones. So we have to keep a solid frame of reference when this guy starts spouting his KBJ garbage about looks.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Wired for Sound said:
Even if he did observe people for his "stats", you have to remember, stuka's crazy. He doesn't think like a normal person, so you can't go by his observations. When you and I may see a person walking down the street...stuka may see a carrot with a face, for example. Or instead of a car going down the street, he may see a giant boulder a la Indiana Jones. So we have to keep a solid frame of reference when this guy starts spouting his KBJ garbage about looks.
Well since beauty is mostly objective and not subjective I think this is accurate.

Did you boneheads ever stop to notice yourself that cute and hot girls in their 20's outnumber ugly and average girls in their 20's?

Maybe I posted this because I am sick and tired of guys whining that only 25% of women are attractive and all the good ones are taken...blah, blah, blah.

I think Mad Manic is the only one who seems to notice what I do.

Take a good look around you when you are out in public, at the mall, college campus or even driving around town.

MOST white women in their 20's have decent enough bodies (notice I did not say hot bodies) and balanced facial features (no, not a gorgeous face) to be considered atleast cute.

Sure, there are very, very few women walking around that match the hotness of Natalie Portman, Raquel Welch or Jessica Biel, but for CHRISTS SAKE a girl who is atleast cute is good looking enough to fulfill most mens aesthetic desires.

I am tired of people on this board expecting to meet a girl who belongs on the cover of Maxim Magazine or thinking that for a girl to be considered attractive she must be hot enough to be in one of these magazines.

Reaction score
Ok, so what? How does making this in depth analysis of looks help anybody?

We ALL form opinions and ideas about "looks" at some point in our lives. The difference is, we don't make endless posts documenting our conclusions on f'uckin' SoSuave. If men want to be with attractive women, who are you to bust out your s'hitty little stats on age groups and looks? Anything Else isn't your own private little "looks" journal.

Maybe what...1? 2 people each thread don't mock you repeatedly? Give it a rest. Keep your sick obsessions to yourself, man.