Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gift of Gab

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many threads in the "Mature Man" addressing concerns of matters that are REALLY not roadblocks. Example, "I do not have a car".

The first thought that comes to my mind is "How can this be an obstacle??". I could easily be in this position and use it to my advantage. I would simply do a reverse qualifying frame control tactic and the girl would end up justifying to me why she is worth it.

Often I overlook a suggested concern by assuming everyone has the gift of gab. Certainly with a quality of GAB, one can pitch his way out of any dynamic by reverse qualifying.

I come from the school where I can pick up a telephone and have investors who I have never previously met send million dollar checks to me based on the pitch I deliver them. Certainly, no HB can be a match of wits with me. In saying this, I often take for granted my gift and forget that I naturally use it in every interaction throughout my life.

The KEY in speech is establishing the correct frame. This is all of it!

How does one always establish the correct frame?

If I were to call you right now and say I was Donald Trump. How would you treat me? How would you react to me? What is I was a homeless bum on the street, how would you treat me then?

The Gift of Gab is not what you say. It is most often from who is saying it.

Case in point, two identical pitches from two different people can have dramatically different results.

If I were to SELL you that I am a billion dollar producing GURU, would you take these words more seriously than if I was just another internet poster? This is the key to SALES. This is as well is the key to ANY interaction.

When you are sitting on a date with an HB 9.5, there are many dynamics at play. She brings the looks to the table but WHO ARE YOU?

Are you another guy fawning over her?

Are you a guy who rarely goes on dates?

Are you Larger Than Life, who has dozens of HB 9.5's dying to date you?

Yes the Prize Mentality is often repeated but not truly understood. This however, is the foundation of speech. If you establish the correct frame of being a PRIZE than it is not important what you say. You can SAY ANYTHING.

OK, how does one establish a PRIZE frame to work from ?

To establish a PRIZE frame, you have to be the PRIZE. To BE, you must think, look and act as one. How does the PRIZE think, look and act?

Is he cool/collected or nervous?

Is he confident or desperate?

Is he bold or fearful?

If he Larger Than Life?

Is he a Big or Small Thinker?

Is he strong or weak minded?

Does he have convictions?

Does he speak of plans, events or people?

How does he dress? Designer or Kmart?

How are his mannerisms? Body Languge?

Does he appear sharp or sloppy?

If he overweight or athletic looking?

Is he clean cut ?

How is his hair? Sharp?

What kind of watch and shoes does he wear?

Does he have a sharp tongue or slurred speech?

Is he witty?

Do an inventory check. What are you missing from the above questions.

I was out on a first date six months ago. This is what she tells me within the first 5 minutes.

HB: A guy like you; I know your type.

Me: What type is that?

HB: Well I can tell what kind of guy you are.

Me: Do tell

HB: You probably have a swarm of blond hair, blue eye skinny girls after you. You take very good care of yourself and I can almost bet you have a benz or exotic top of the line car out there. ( She never saw my car)

Me: And you can tell all of this within 5 minutes of meeting me?
Isn't it amazing what a woman can imagine based on the impression you give her? More importantly, did it matter what I said on that date. I could have said anything with the same result.

I wish there was an all in one solution of how to bring every dynamic into your frame. When interacting, you have to paint a picture through Visual ( Appearance), Physical Communication (mannerisms), Verbal Communication (What would the Prize say?)

When I was younger, I used to look at all the top producers of my industry and given a situation, think how they would respond. I did that so long until I myself became one of them.

Case in point,

HB: What do you drive?

Prize: I don't drive.

HB: Why not?

Prize: I don't need to.

HB: How do you get around?

Prize: Sweetheart, there are two types of people out there. Some who drive and others who are driven. The question is what do you drive?

HB: An SUV

Prize: What year and kind?

HB: Umm, 2003 Cherokee, but I am getting a new one soon.
Take note, this above scenario could only work with a guy who looks like the Prize as well. In other words, if you look clean cut, sharp and well taken care of , than you fit the IMAGE.

In any interaction, the frame will always belong to the Prize. The Prize will qualify, while the other party(ies) will seek approval.

Here are a few things to look for to see if your Prize frame is correctly established:

- Is she antsy/nervous?

- Does she speak immediately once there is silence?

- Is she qualifying herself or you?

- Does she speak more about herself or ask questions about you?

- What do her eyes say?

If a woman calls you ****y, this is her natural defense mechanism previous to her surrendering to your frame. Never justify your prizability. Always respond "Yes, I am."

I hope this thread clarifies that the only speech/pitching/gab that is important is by who delivers it.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again great stuff guru.

guru1000 said:
If a woman calls you ****y, this is her natural defense mechanism previous to her surrendering to your frame. Never justify your prizability. Always respond "Yes, I am."
Great point, glad you put into words what I had recently experienced.

Read for FREE!

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
There are many threads in the "Mature Man" addressing concerns of matters that are REALLY not roadblocks. Example, "I do not have a car".

The first thought that comes to my mind is "How can this be an obstacle??". I could easily be in this position and use it to my advantage. I would simply do a reverse qualifying frame control tactic and the girl would end up justifying to me why she is worth it.

Often I overlook a suggested concern by assuming everyone has the gift of gab. Certainly with a quality of GAB, one can pitch his way out of any dynamic by reverse qualifying.

I come from the school where I can pick up a telephone and have investors who I have never previously met send million dollar checks to me based on the pitch I deliver them. Certainly, no HB can be a match of wits with me. In saying this, I often take for granted my gift and forget that I naturally use it in every interaction throughout my life.

The KEY in speech is establishing the correct frame. This is all of it!

How does one always establish the correct frame?

If I were to call you right now and say I was Donald Trump. How would you treat me? How would you react to me? What is I was a homeless bum on the street, how would you treat me then?

The Gift of Gab is not what you say. It is most often from who is saying it.

Case in point, two identical pitches from two different people can have dramatically different results.

If I were to SELL you that I am a billion dollar producing GURU, would you take these words more seriously than if I was just another internet poster? This is the key to SALES. This is as well is the key to ANY interaction.

When you are sitting on a date with an HB 9.5, there are many dynamics at play. She brings the looks to the table but WHO ARE YOU?

Are you another guy fawning over her?

Are you a guy who rarely goes on dates?

Are you Larger Than Life, who has dozens of HB 9.5's dying to date you?

Yes the Prize Mentality is often repeated but not truly understood. This however, is the foundation of speech. If you establish the correct frame of being a PRIZE than it is not important what you say. You can SAY ANYTHING.

OK, how does one establish a PRIZE frame to work from ?

To establish a PRIZE frame, you have to be the PRIZE. To BE, you must think, look and act as one. How does the PRIZE think, look and act?

Is he cool/collected or nervous?

Is he confident or desperate?

Is he bold or fearful?

If he Larger Than Life?

Is he a Big or Small Thinker?

Is he strong or weak minded?

Does he have convictions?

Does he speak of plans, events or people?

How does he dress? Designer or Kmart?

How are his mannerisms? Body Languge?

Does he appear sharp or sloppy?

If he overweight or athletic looking?

Is he clean cut ?

How is his hair? Sharp?

What kind of watch and shoes does he wear?

Does he have a sharp tongue or slurred speech?

Is he witty?

Do an inventory check. What are you missing from the above questions.

I was out on a first date six months ago. This is what she tells me within the first 5 minutes.

Isn't it amazing what a woman can imagine based on the impression you give her? More importantly, did it matter what I said on that date. I could have said anything with the same result.

I wish there was an all in one solution of how to bring every dynamic into your frame. When interacting, you have to paint a picture through Visual ( Appearance), Physical Communication (mannerisms), Verbal Communication (What would the Prize say?)

When I was younger, I used to look at all the top producers of my industry and given a situation, think how they would respond. I did that so long until I myself became one of them.

Case in point,

Take note, this above scenario could only work with a guy who looks like the Prize as well. In other words, if you look clean cut, sharp and well taken care of , than you fit the IMAGE.

In any interaction, the frame will always belong to the Prize. The Prize will qualify, while the other party(ies) will seek approval.

Here are a few things to look for to see if your Prize frame is correctly established:

- Is she antsy/nervous?

- Does she speak immediately once there is silence?

- Is she qualifying herself or you?

- Does she speak more about herself or ask questions about you?

- What do her eyes say?

I hope this thread clarifies that the only speech/pitching/gab that is important is by who delivers it.

Good Luck.
Excellent post Guru. Really has me thinking about my own approach with women and how I present myself. Thanks.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting.

You are tying the age-old debate of "looks vs. personality" in this thread. Or at least, that's what I gathered.

My rule of thumb, which resonates with the OP, is that yes, both looks and personality matter. Looks are the foundation for attraction while personality maintain and increase that attraction.

You'd think that it'd be very easy for AFCs to deploy this type of context ONCE they understand and realize the importance of this context type. I mean, the context is complete opposite of what an AFC is used to interacting with. Might as well tell the AFC, "Everything you've been doing so far...do the complete opposite." Know where I'm coming from?

Excellent thread. More examples wouldn't certainly hurt though, GURU.

Read for FREE!

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Guru! One of the best I've read on talking along with 'the art of gibberish' thread.

I like this line the best as i never thought of it like that.
guru1000 said:
I've only recently became comfortable talking to strangers myself. No thinking too much, no awkward silences, no stuttering, no umm's, no :nervous: ... it's all because I'm developing a higher value mindset and finding it easier to talk to people is a byproduct of that I find.

Actually not only am i more comfortable talking to people I'm actually begining to like it! lol

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine always says "Put a doctor and a salesman in a room with a woman. Who gets the girl?"

He's a car dealer, haha.

Read for FREE!

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant thread guru, a lot of guys can struggle with the small talk. Even a prolonged absents from the meat market can dent your skills.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
A friend of mine always says "Put a doctor and a salesman in a room with a woman. Who gets the girl?"
The one who releases more endorphins inside the girl. Does the status/prestige/money of a doctor give more pleasure than the endorphins a salesman can create?

If this salesman was a producer, he would constantly hit the right buttons every time. The doctor falls short in this category over the long term as his prestige wears thin.

This is most overlooked about provisioners/providers. They are attraction assets but this does not guarantee long term glue.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

Good Luck.
Great and wise words Guru-
I do believe that you just undermined 80% of what the "Dating" and PUA "coaches" are selling to the gullible .

Read for FREE!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what jophil meant to say that is that what PUAs are trying to teach via openers and tricks and techniques ultimately fails. It fails not because it was a bad opener/trick/technique, but because it was delivered by a "gullible" person who doesn't have an innate/learned sense about controlling the frame that is conversation. You can say all the greatest pick up lines you want, do all the most attractive things you want, conduct all the kino 100%, BUT if you don't know how to lead the conversation and how to display and maintain sexual power over the girl, you WILL ultimately fail.

I like using Chris Rock analogy here. Why is he so funny? He delivers and says some of the most offensive, politically incorrect, and immature stuff about anything and everything. Put a "gullible" simpleton up on the stage and tell him to deliver those exact same lines. What's going to happen?

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel what words you say play a big part in how the interaction goes than alot of people say.

Read for FREE!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn is this Guy "Guru" a "Guru" lol?
Great thread, we need more of this, wish you post more examples, becaue it's not always 1,2,3 if you say "I don't have a car"

To add one thing though you can't fake being the "prize" if you truly belive you are even if you aren't then you are

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story about the car is a nice one as it includes the turnaround of the girl trying to qualify herself by saying she's going to get a new car.

HOWEVER: In your story you are implying that you are chauffered everywhere. Either this is true, in which case you are wealthy and will attract women even without the gaming tactics. Or you are lying, in which case this might work for a quick pickup and ONS, but if she hangs around you for long she will realize it was all BS.

I don't really see why everyone is saying "Ah! Brilliant!" when really all you are doing here is telling her you make a lot of money. Of course that is going to kill.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
HOWEVER: In your story you are implying that you are chauffered everywhere. Either this is true, in which case you are wealthy and will attract women even without the gaming tactics. Or you are lying, in which case this might work for a quick pickup and ONS, but if she hangs around you for long she will realize it was all BS.

I don't really see why everyone is saying "Ah! Brilliant!" when really all you are doing here is telling her you make a lot of money. Of course that is going to kill.
"Gift of Gab" was written eighteen months ago to address questions with respect to closing, reverse qualifying and frame tactics.

Zekko, wealth is a great asset. However, it alone does not make you a DJ, nor will it make women respect you.

DonS said:
Guru has a severe inferiority complex. Whether it is caused from morbid obesity, sexual orientation, a physical deformity, drwarfism, a genetic personality disorder, etc., who really knows. From his stories of playing high stakes poker with the CEO's of multibillion dollar corporations, his personal collection of super cars, his dating of over 300 women in three years, his winning of numerous national bodybuilding competitions, or in this case implying he is chauffered around life in a personal limousine, the overcompensation of those with inferiority complexes is always the same; the projection of a fictional superiority (superiority complex)
DonS, I am happy to see you have grown from a man who created this thread to who you are today. Despite the bad blood, you are moving in the right direction, keep swinging. :up:

Read for FREE!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, wealth is a great asset. However, it alone does not make you a DJ, nor will it make women respect you.
True, but the type of wealth you're talking about does impart a certain amount of value. If you're being chauffered around, it's not a very hard sell to convince the woman that it's a good thing.

Regarding lying, when I was a young man (around 20 or so) I had a friend of mine who was always lying to girls, making up the most outrageous stories of how rich he was such. It amazed me because they almost always BELIEVED him. And I have to admit he was very good with girls.
I'm not sure if that kind of thing would fly in an older age group though, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Regarding lying, when I was a young man (around 20 or so) I had a friend of mine who was always lying to girls, making up the most outrageous stories of how rich he was such. It amazed my because they almost always BELIEVED him. And I have to admit he was very good with girls.
I'm not sure if that kind of thing would fly in an older age group though, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
They believed him because they did not want to risk losing him in case it was true.

Say an average woman approaches you at the bar, and early in the convo she makes a big point of telling you how she recently got herself a brazilian. She tells you ," I feel so free now" ...

DO you call BS on her, or buy her a double?