Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips On a Black Guy Approaching White Girls ?

ashman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips on a black guy approaching white girls ? - im knida new to this .
dont want to come across looking like a guy who just wants a white girl to
see " what it's like " . :nervous:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First accept that fact that some white girls are not going to date a black guy no matter what. It's a family thing for some, a race or social thing for others. Some just might not be attracted to you, thats with any type of woman right? Once you accept that your halfway there.

Accept that some will want to just 'try' a black man to see what it's like. Not necessarily a bad thing. Just don't go getting oneitis over em.

Accept that some will hook up with you if nobody knows and you don't act overtly sexual or over friendly in public. They just want to get some chocolate on the downlow. They might have a racial,family,social issues stopping them...they may have a nerdy white boyfriend who's not hitting it right and just want something on the side with no strings....just accept that it can happen like that.

Become apart of the social circle. If the white guys like you and see you as a friend, or at least as a cool dude, it gives you social proof and says your vetted. If the other females in the social group like you it also vets you. You don't have to act 'white', you just have to be yourself.

Be prepared for haters if she's hot. Lots of haters. A whole lot of haters. But what's new about that? Anybody dating a hot chick got haters.

Primarily the game really doesn't change...plenty of black and other girls do this same stuff. Just know what your getting into.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to white girls as friends. Then watch them melt for you. Most white girls expect black guys to be all over them. Do the opposite.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time i saw this black guy approach this girl at 7-11 as she was getting into her car. I heard what he said as i was going in and coming out, and it made me laugh. Heres a little excerpt to his macking skills, "why are you trying to get in your car? are you afraid of me?" All i could do was laugh. People are people, approach them in the same way. I would say if you dont act like a thug youll be much more intriguing. Either way, this topic is silly.

ashman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree this post is silly , however the sad state of affairs is that there has to be a protocol for adressing women of different races in the first place .

i have no preference of white over black or any other race for that matter ,
i have been attracted to many different girls of many diffrent racial backgrounds .

so , you may ask the question, why ask then ? the issue is basically my job.
my job is in the entertainment industry , and ( sad to say ) most of the black girls dont appreciate my job beacuse they just " dont get it " they feel that it's some kind of childish thing and that i should " go get a REAL job " and they dont realize the prestige and monetary benefits that come with this job . ( i am a comic book illustrator / writer & publisher )

to my sisters im not worth their time . but on the flipside white girls find what i do facinating and intresting. and i run into them more often , and they are very beautiful , i once found myself in the fortunate oppertuinty to kick game to the one and only Jessica Alba , ( and, yes i have the camera phone photo to prove it ) did'nt get the # but , hey i was there ! - anyway . . .

my point is , in this industry support from those with you is EXTREMELY important , and if i am to get married i want to marry someone who understands , gets, supports, or even is into , what i do. and if the only type of women who understand what i do is white girls and the like , than thats who im going after ( love of course matters the most ! ) BTW: white girls are'nt the only ones . there are Asians , Indian, Portugese ect, it's just white girls i run into , and hit on me the most . - N

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a black guy yelling at a girl in a parking lot "Girl in the capris! Holla back" it's pathetic. I've used similar lines like "Wanna hangout with my wang out?" and "You wanna see the city's 2nd largest monument?" and those work on the shallow chickenheads but none of real potential like u say.

It's the same situation at my fights, not too many sisters watch them but all kinds with potential watch. So I game them normally, no 1-liners. I agree that u need 2 diversify your social circles.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow another one of these threads?

What is wrong with the black women that makes all the black guys want white girls? Why are white girls so special?

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its sad the way sistas don't give a brother whose not a thug any play. A brother who isn't the next LiL Wayne wanna-be. And then they wanna complain about where all the good black men have gone.

Just approach them on a laid-back type vibe. If they are feelin' you they'll let you know it in subtle ways. From there just put your bid in and ask for a number or date. The worse they can say is no.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Talk to white girls as friends. Then watch them melt for you. Most white girls expect black guys to be all over them. Do the opposite.
Yah. This is good advice. Too many brothers try the come on strong approach. And if any of the roadblocks that I presented are there...its gonna blow up in your face.

Look for choosing signals (IOIs)...if you said they are hitting on you then you already know they are choosing. Just ask for coffee and a chat and go from there. Be that cool laid back guy you are.

As for the comics thing...yah man. You gotta find the intelligent sisters. My boy is a brother in ATL who into comics and animation...his wife who is black respects his passion and ambition. That's what women respect. Not exactly what you do, but how you do it. She could care less about comics or what it takes to do that sort of work, but its his passion for it that does the trick.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know black men who have no problem getting white women or any other race. If your having problems it just the women or your game.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being a black dude who has been with white girls(as well as many other races as well) I like to use a technique called the "Slow press"! its like being friends, kinda flirty and less aggressive. It works if she doesn't *** on 2 u
1st!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG! It doesnt take any sort of tactic to get an all so prized white girl. I dont understand this whole being friends first stuff, doesnt make sense. Act like a f*ckin human being with some goddamn sense and youll be fine. Stop acting black and doing stereotypical black guy macking things, and voila.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2-how does one act black? lmao! If you have to act or unact a certain way then yes obviously there is a idfferance in culture and the need to be friends 1st helps sum1 get used to u and ur differances. but serious how does sum1 act black?? I actually dont really desire white girls all that much, nuttin personal but they def aren't a prize to me.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Sound advice. I'm not that into white girls at all, but like 90% of the random girls who have approached me or indicated sexual interest have been white. Weird. I'm pretty sure they are thrown for a mega loop when you don't fawn over them considering that they have reached god like status on Earth.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just gotta know your audience and what role you play best. Think about what their first impression of you was and cater to it if you are interested and think it will benefit you.

For example, if you meet a girl in the club and she is acting the fool on the dancefloor, chances are she wants you to act like the stereotypical black guy. If you guys are meeting in the library OTOH, you might want to show more of an intellectual appeal and downplay the traits she will not be interested in. Although it looks like it in the media, every white girl does not want some black dude straight off of BET.

Also, Ashman, where do you meet most of the black girls that are not interested in your job?

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the most disguting though sadistically thrilling,lol...now how the hell do someone like you start to think by overly pricing the white pussies ,lol..they eat, sleap, snore, fart, burp may be worse cook than you, soo get this ridiculous thought from your head and relax and be the man that u are by manning up to ur true inner self.
i always bone white babes, as u were adviced above some are for adventure and if ur a good boner then u can have lot of trouble with one who wana patent ur chocolates. its a game remember and have fun as for now am spinning 20 babes and some never n´know where i stay as its all about hotel and what not for privacy reasons as i **** well..real good man.