Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diary of a Seducer: Macallik's Approach Journal

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plates, seduction and sex:

...three thing currently lacking in my life.

This journal will change that. I think of it as an autobiographical account of my journey from nothing to something as a bachelor in my hometown. For too long I've made half-assed attempts, now I'm throwing myself headfirst into change. I can't wait to dive into a hedonistic lifestyle and share it with yall. I hope it goes great but if it doesn't I can always convince myself with delusions of grandeur like a handful of posters do on this website.

I'm sure you are wondering who is this strapping young man who promises to let you tag along for a great ride that he himself is still unsure about, although he is optimistic that he will rise to the occasion in true bildungsroman fashion. I'm macallik. Your regular, everyday guy. Like the majority of people on sosuave, I've had some success but not as much as I would like. The problem I encounter most is Approach Anxiety and so that is obviously the first stepping stone to stomp before sex, seduction and plate-spinning.

When it comes to the game, I really enjoy it. I love that feeling you get when you meet a woman and things are clicking. I like that rush you get when you get rejected but are so proud of yourself for grabbing your balls and approaching that it doesn't matter. Heck, I even love theorizing about the game in my head and on forums such as this one, I just can't get enough. I am a big fan of approach journals. I've read em all although I don't post much. That's enough arbitrary informaton about me for now though. Stick around, the journey is just getting started...

Any encouragement, feedback or advice is more than welcomed.

Reaction score
I used to have bad approach anxiety.

The way I got past that was to have approaches with a 'socially legitimate' purpose. I circulated petitions in my county and collected several hundred signatures. Each of those required approaching somebody and asking them to sign it, explaining what it is, arguing with them about whether it's a good idea or not, etc. Looking back, some of these went well enough that I could have gotten some girls numbers out of it.

Pretty soon you lose any fear of walking up to a stranger and starting a conversation.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR:Yes... no... maybe she a ho?

Thanks for the feedback FOTM. I'm definitely going to try this and post up my results.

The club is packed, moreso than normal. Eye contact is key for me but tonight I'm getting no luck. As the night progresses, there is one girl who is kinda in the running for my attention at the club. Not the cutest girl but I like the way she moves and she is okay looking. She has on a shirt that is kinda like a corset, it has strings tying it together in the back with an open back that flaunts a finger sized tatoo of the letter J just above her shoulderblades.

She is dancing right in front of me and kinda just brushes up against me while she is dancing... instant wood. Whether it was on purpose or not had me guessing in my head and intrigued me. Well played on her part I gotta admit. I told myself I HAVE to make a move...

I go for old faithful and place one hand on her waist and go in and softly grind her from behind. She does a hip sway where we are barely touching and then breaks away. Then some other guy comes up to her and starts dancing with her. D'oh looks like it was my imagination after all. I fade into the background quietly...

I look around and my friends are laughing and making hand gestures. They had front row seats of me trying to dance with the girl --> standing there looking lost. Ouch, haha. I rejoin the group and get back to posting up/dancing until the night is brought to a screeching halt with a fight breaking out next to the bathroom area. It trickles out into the street and I figure since the night has been a bust I might as well see someone get beat up before it ends up on break.com

The fighters ended up being mostly all talk but anywho... heading back to the club I see the same chick leaving the club with her (extremely) big-boned friend. I make some heavy eye contact, and the girl says to her friend, but loud enough so I can hear, 'I saw him in the club, he's cute.' I react:

M: If Im so cute why didn't you dance with me in the club?
Her: I don't like to dance with people I don't know at the club
M: Yea okay sure whatever <smiling> How bout I get your number and then we can get to know each other?
Her: Well I don't know...
Her: Are you from around here? <referring to my lack of an accent>
M: Yea Im from ______
Her: I'm from ______ too, how come I never seen you?
M: I like to stay home, keep myself outta trouble ya know? Okay wait wait wait, if I get your number you aint gonna be trouble are you...
Her: No no no. I like to stay home and keep out of trouble as well... <looks behind her>
Her: What is your number?
M: <Whips out phone> Alright so whats your name, let me get that before your number.
Her: My name is [insert weird name here] If you can spell it, I'll give you my number
M: Maaaan. You know I aint gonna be able to spell that sh!t, just give me your number.
Her: Hahaha. The guy I am 'messing with' was at the club was at the club and I don't know if he is looking
M: Okay... how bout you give it to me when we turn this corner
Her: Actually <calls her friend over> my friend will give you my phone number
M: <gets number from friend> Thank you

And that was it. To everyone else it looked liked I closed this chubby whale of a woman. I guess that is not gonna make me look cool. I want to look cool in public but at the end of the day I'd rather just have sex. Extremely ironic though, me telling her I don't like trouble and her looking over her shoulder while Im getting the digits. I'm gonna ring her tommorow. I don't think she is going to be waiting by the phone but at least the journal is starting off on the right foot.

Last edited:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice start man.
good luck.
i'm a little confused about why she asked her friend to give u her number though....

anyway, once i take my ACT's on june 14, i'll start approaching like crazy again.
maybe i'll even post a few videos.

but good luck to u man.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: You remind me of a girl that I once knew

Thanks for the feedback CrazyAsian. I think that she let her friend give me her digits so that it wouldn't look like she was giving out her number in case the guy from the club is looking. Who knows with women though. Oh and drop me a line when you start your journal so I can check it out

Last night me and my friends had tickets to a show but it got rained out. Rather than letting that ruin a Saturday night, we decided to drink excessively to prelude for a possibly sh!tty night out. After pregaming with the playoffs in the background (Yay Celtics) we head out. Once we get to the club everyone makes a beeline to the bar for more liquor. And the festivities are underway.

As usual, my friends kinda congregate together and oogle women while I hunt solo, coming back to them every couple of minutes. It was awkward when we first started going out but now they kinda expect me to wander away and look for the sexy chiquitas, sometimes one or two of them will tag along and help out as well.

This Saturday was one of those nights where not too many people are clubbing thanks to the rain except for regulars and people who were already planning on going out before the weather voiced its opinion. As I return from checking out the scene, I am told by a friend that the girl Anna from the first FR is in the hizzouse. I go in and she looks better than she did yesterday so thats a bonus. I ask how is she holding up with her rule about not dancing with people she doesn't know. She smiles and moves in front of me and we dance for a bit.

During the dancing I get ballsy and I spin her around and we grind face to face for a bit, with our cheeks rubbing against each other. I definitely gotta do this more often because it got me real hot real fast and with us breathing on each other so close, it seems like a perfect lead-up to a hot makeout session on the dancefloor. After about thirty seconds of this literal face to face grinding I decide to go for glory. I put a finger under her chin, make some eye contact and start going 90 like they said to in 'Hitch' I get closer and closer and closer until...

...I get rejected.

It wasn't a huge rejection; she slightly turned her face, as if she wanted to kiss but couldn't. She smiled and says she is not that type of girl or something to that effect. Just a slight obstacle in my path I'll eventually overcome. I tried to kiss her again later in the night and again the same response. I did escalate the kino a bit though, rubbed a couple places, grabbed a couple areas, you know the dealio. I tried to isolate her to a more private place but no luck in this sausage-fest of a party. Eventually she says she has to go to the bathroom and I go back to my friends.

One of my friends sees a girl who I got digits from earlier in the year. She is a cutie I wanted to pursue. Kinda tall, intelligient and a working-girl. I tried to lay some game on her too actually, things seemed promising at first but she cancelled on me when I tried to set up a get-together and I haven't spoken to her since. Back to the present day, I opt to play it smooth this time and so I dance in her vicinity but I am checking out all the girls except her and I guess she takes notice. Midway through a song I feel someone gently push me on the chest. It is her, (Shay) and she smiles and says hello.

I smile and go in. The conversation was lamer than quadriplegic. I didn't know what to say after the mandatory 'how have you been' and 'what have you been up to' questions so I bailed after like a minute and go back to my friends.

I go back to dancing with Anna for a bit and then she leaves the club because her 'guy-friend' is coming to pick her up hahaha. Anna tries to give me this spiel about him just being a friend of her older brother which I don't buy. I guess that in order for me to taste some pies I have to share it with others, and with lower-tiered plates I am okay with that.

Weird thing happened a little later in the night. A guy who I saw was a part of Shay's entourage motions over for me to talk to him mob style. Immediately I am thinking about how to diffuse the situation because I don't think an orgasm is worth fighting for. As I get to him and he starts talking, the dude actually tells me that Shay likes me and is just timid/shy because she has never really been in a relationship. He tells me I should go back in and just be persistent because she needs a guy to take charge.

I thank him for his advice and a part of me thinks that he can possibly be a stand up guy for this move, but at the same time I am a little unsure of his motive because earlier I saw him dancing with Shay's ugly friend and tried to move in on Shay and got ignored. Regardless I never deleted Shay's number when I got it earlier so I will send her a text to feel out that situation. On a related note, Shay and Anna are the only people in my phone with a va-jay-jay, so that sucks but I'll change that for sure.

The lights come on signalling that it is time to vamoose so me and the entourage leave, ducking for shelter to hold onto our dryness under awnings in the drizzling rain and drive home.

Animality

Reaction score
Wow! you're off to an awesome start.

D'oh looks like it was my imagination after all. I fade into the background quietly...
Haha, don't you hate that.

I think you should ignore Hitch's kissing advice in clubs. Just charge in so they don't think. It's not a romantic kiss.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, great start to an approach journal. I also like how it's told as a story, not just lines of dialogue.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Animality, Start approaching so I can comment in your journal!

Thanks for the kind words DismantleRepair. I guess those literary class were good for something after all.

As for me, nothing much to report. No clubbing this weekend. I've been looking for a place to meet women during the day and this past week I came across a possible answer...

This past week I have been taking a book and enjoying the flora, fauna and fresh air in a lovely park on the outskirts of the town district. There is a bench next to the main walkway and while sitting there 4-5 strangers have made comments to me in passing. All of them were comments about me reading a book: one of which was an attractive girl I'm guessing to be about twenty to twenty-two years old. As she passed she proclaimed "Reading is an attractive trait!" with a big smile.

Unfortunately I was taken aback and only managed to thank her. By the time I realized the opportunity and gather my senses she was out of sight. I will become a regular to the park on Saturdays and whenever I have free time. At the least, I will have a good book to keep me entertained...

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great active approach/dating journals​
Here are some current journals I like, all for similar and different reasons. Some of the reasons I like these journals is how they involve the initial approaches and what follows after the approach. For others it is managing relationship expectations and showing the dynamics when you are more than friends but you are not officially dating. For others it is just setting goals and making sure you reach them.

J0n's Field Report Log by j0n024
Most shocking journals on the site in terms of content and results. Sometimes I read what he says and my jaw drops. Sometimes I scratch my head and ask how that worked. Sometimes I even question whether this stuff is even true. That is what breaking free of the matrix is all about.

Credos - my FR journal by Credos
Has a good amount of plates spinning. He doesn't sweat the girls too much and seems to have a lot of fun with the girls he is pursuing.

'07 Senior Year Journal by theborn athlete
This is in the high school section so I'm sure a lot of older posters have not read this. theborn athlete started out a virgin and has worked his way to five lays in about eight months as well as accomplishing other goals involving school and his social life.

Animality

Reaction score
macallik said:
Animality, Start approaching so I can comment in your journal!

I've just been sick this week so don't give up on me mate!

I'll get going and approach the first girl in my life asap.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things in my neck of the woods have been pretty average as of late concerning girls. I met a cute girl at the club through a friend. She seemed conversationally inclined but she removed herself after about 2 minute of conversation to go back to her girl-friend. She said she would come back but she never did. Scratching my head on that one although it did come to my attention later that she has a boyfriend.

Other than that, it's been nothing worth reporting really. A couple dances with girls at the club that fizzled out, a couple rejection, you all know how the story goes. I have been faithful to visiting the park but the women don't seem to turn out during the weekend like I expected. I am working dilligently on getting a new mode of transportation to open my potential outside what the local bus schedule allows.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Help me help you to help me (Part I)

Yesterday was a dance party at the local club. The flyer said dance crews and fashionistas or something that sounds stirred up visions of grandeur in my head. I think everyone who has dances for fun thinks of the club as the final stage, the end boss, the place to show your moves and reap the benefits of your practice. Im a decent dancer and it has helped me get initial attraction at the club so this sounds like the perfect time to get out there and show the crowds what Im working with, right?

Of course, as expected in my hometown, I get there and is no one actually dancing. Picture a loosely formed circle around what is the dancefloor (for lack of a better word), with hordes of people swaying side to side and waiting for someone to really dance so they can pick apart their moves or copy it in their bedroom mirror. That was disappointing for me

So in the club I am rolling solo thanks to a low number of male friends at my disposal. I have gotten to that age where friends are graduating from university or working full time interships abroad, so I have to make some new friends apparently.

Anyways, after scoping out the club there are two girls that spark my interest. Adjacent to me, there is a girl who I kinda thing is making eye contact with me every now and then. To tell you the truth she was pretty cute and 8-10 years my senior so I subconsciously convinced myself she wasn't that interested. The other girl is behind me, kinda cute and interested so after a little contemplation, I catch her when her friend is occupied and grind with her. The dancing seemed half-assed so I danced for a couple minutes and then peeled away in the middle of the song. As I remove myself from grinding with the girl I see the older, cuter girl was watching the whole thing. Hmmm....

So now the older woman definitely has my attention. She has seen me talking to other girls and she already seemed semi-interested so her interest is probably piqued even moreso. As the night progresses I am standing so close to her that every time either of us bob or sway to the beat, we brush up against each other. I am thiiiiis close to just grabbing my balls and grinding on her when another dude walks up and hollers. Dammit.

Luckily he gets blown out, and from what I hear him tell his friend, she has a boyfriend. However, less than two minutes later, an older guy with long hair, but clean cut dude comes up and starts grinding with her and she is into it... slow, face to face grinding, faces kinda close to each other, you know how people are when they hit it off in the club so you get the idea. The second dude eventually piggybacks the other guy and starts grinding on her as well so she is sandwhiched. She ejects and later comes back to dancing the long haired guy and then ejects from him within the time span of about 20-30 minutes.

While this was happening I got bored and went back to the first chick, the one I danced with. I reinitiate the conversation with "I know we danced earlier but I didn't get a chance to lay my mack down... What's your name". The conversation that followed was nothing for the record books. A couple lulls inbetween, she didn't seek to reinitiate when things went quiet but she was responsive to my humour and attitude. I go to isolate her and she declines and so I tell her to have a good night and remove myself.

Back to the older chick though... Here I decide to switch up the gameplan in my approach because I want to seperate myself from the males she danced with. I decide that I will go in with something to the effect of "I've danced with other people tonight but I would like to take a different approach with you... How about we sit down and talk over there"... something of that nature albeit less corny sounding. But then.... crap. She leaves the club with her friend.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Help me help you to help me (Part II)

So after the girls leave there is no real signs of interest I am getting from the rest of the club. I see the other girl and she might be looking in my direction but Im not sure. I have written her off for the night but I will definitely talk to her if I see her out again. I decide to leave the club after about five minutes.

I walked down the steps and there I see the older, cute chick with her friend and she they turn around and strut for a bit and then giggle. I open them and the (far) less attractive friend asks if she has a decent butt. I look at it and tell her its okay. She tells me to feel it and smack her butt. I tell her im flattered but I would rather earn the right to smack her butt. It was kinda awkward because the chick I am interested in is watching the whole thing and I am only talking to the ugly friend to get to her.

I manage to segue to the older chick and the ugly friend gets preoccupied hitting on the +250 lbs bouncer. She sure can pick em :\ So I start talking to the older chick, Carrie, and it turns out she is at least 30 years old. We talk for a bit and things seem to be going well but then her friend reappears and drags her to the club next door. I follow coz me and Carrie had a decent convo going but because they are girls they get let in through the side and I have to wait in line. Dammit.

After a 5-10 minute wait in the line (all guys), and getting carded, I make my way up the steps to the club. Who do I see at the entry door but the cute girl, Akilah, I met through a friend I spoke about briefly on the 17th. I walk up to her and smile and she gives me an enthusiastic hug. She seemed so indifferent at the end of the other night so I'm taken aback for a millisecond but I regroup and start to try and work some of my magic. We talk about the fashionista/dancing party and then she asks why I decided to come to this club. I look her in the eye and tell her:

M: There was a woman I was talking to downstairs and she came in here before we finished so I came to find her *smile*
Akilah: Oh really?!?! Well you better go find her then.
M: Yea, she's actually older than I am, she's like 30 but she cute. Actually... you can help me. I'll talk to you when she goes by to make her jealous haha.
Akilah: OMG that is so bad, haha
M: Yea well you know how it is when you are single. You gotta play all these silly games initially it seems.

So me and Akiliah are talking at the entrance/exit of the club and Carrie is coming towards me to leave the club. I lighty put my hand on Carrie's stomach and talk to her and get her number in front of Akilah. Man the best thing about this was that I got the feeling she thought I was bullsh!tting when I talked about the Carrie who is a bonafide cutie as well.

After I get the number I give Akilah a half congradulatory half 'rubbing it in' handshake and call her the best wingman ever. Then i eject and go dance with a couple other girls, solely to get more social proof and make her jealous. I had no intentions of staying with the other girls and so it was kinda funny the sh!t I was doing. I went in with a crappy opener on purpose and the chick stuck with it and I didn't know what the fvck to do, hahah

M: Hey yo hey yo hey yo! What's your name girl
Hot chick:....Rachel
M: wow.... um I didn't think you'd respond to that bullsh!t...er... haha
<couple painful seconds of 'conversation'>
M: Okaaay. See you later

So there is this chubby older dude buying drinks for Akilah. He looks like the older, slightly leaner version of the guy from the rap group D12 called Bizzare. When she looks in my direction I look at the guy she is talking to, cringe, and then wave her over. When the guy turns to see what she is looking, I act like the motion I was doing to beckon her was part of my dance moves and Akilah starts cracking up.

Eventually the big old dude leaves her and I go back and. I come in and ask her if that was her Dad in a way that sounded like I really thought it was her dad. She laughs at his expense and says he is just a friend. From here she goes straight to face to face grinding reallllll close to me. Then she turns around to regular grinding and I go with it for a minute before I spin her back to face to face. She is getting close and breathing in my face so I lean in and go for the kiss. She hesitates and then turns her cheek before busting on me in a flirty manner, asking why I went for the older girl but not in a crazy possessive kinda way. I told her she told me to go for her in the beginning of the night so I did. We resume dancing and then I tell her lets grab a seat.

We talk for a bit and things are going good. I find out she is 3 years older than me so I do a little takeaway for that but nothing major, just removed my leg from touching hers. She starts trying to show she is the sh!t (DHV i think is the technical seduction term) by asking me if I am a stalker because she has a male stalker and he calls her all the time. I tell her yes, I am going to call her 20 times before the night is over and eventually change the topic.

Somehow we start talking about Carrie again and I manage to segue tactfully (or so I thought in my slightly intoxicated stated) with "Speaking of getting phone numbers... what is yours?" She gives up the digits and that was that.

The bouncer comes in and tells us they are closing the couch section so we need to relocate. We get up and as we are almost back to the main dancefloor, I grab her arm, gently (but firmly) push her against the wall and start making out with her. It was the stuff Harlequin novels are made of.

After kissing on and off she spots the Fat Boys' #1 fan waiting at the entrance/exit with a drink for her. Wow. So I tell her to go back to him and I go my seperate way. I cruise the strip looking for Carrie but no luck.

The night was good though. I interacted with 7-8 girls to varying degrees, whether it was just dancing or talking or both.

I think I'll call Akilah today as she said she was going to a club that is only about 2 miles from my house. Might call Carrie but Im not sure. I don't want to mess things up with Carrie but I know with that mentality you already lost the girl so I'll have to figure something out

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropped the ball last night

Saturday evening slowly rolls around. After watching a little tv and whatever random stuff you do at home when there is nothing else to do, I start making the calls to see where the party at. I added Carrie and Akilah to the calling list (and by list and mean Carrie, Akilah and one of my few best friends that is still on the island). I couldn't get in touch with my friend to ask what the plan is for that night/brag about making out with a girl he knows, and so I call the girls next...

I decided to call Akilah first because she seems like she would be easier to talk to. Even still, I prepared myself for the awkward silences and played out possible scenarios in my head so I would have a rebuttal joke ready or would at least come across like I am not a coma patient. As it turns out, the call goes well. It was a short call like 4-5 minutes but it was good. She is going to this popular bar and I tell her I might come but I gotta call around and see what everyone is doing before I make a decision.

Next I call Carrie, the older woman. This one was... well... awkward. I said stuff that seemed much funnier in my head but apparently not to her. it turns out she is going to the same bar as Akilah. Sh1t. I tell her I am undecided whether I am going out tonight because I don't have transportation. She offers to pick me up with her girlfriends and cousin but I decline.

Yea, I know what some of you are thinking and yes, you are correct, this is the bestest journal in the world, but the other thing you are probably thinking is that I just missed a great chance. I told myself that it sounds good in theory but me, 21 years old, with 4-5 cougars in the car does not bode well. Especially since things weren't really clicking with me and Carrie on the phone and we did not talk for more than 5 minutes total when we met. Top that off with the fact that Akilah is gonna be in the spot as well and we got a problem. I tell her I am not sure if I am going out, but if I don't I hope she has a good night.

I am fighting to stay up but after last night I am dozing in and out of sleep on the couch. I decide to call it a night around 11:45 and go to bed and while Im deciding what to say to the girls, my best friend calls. He tells me his is going to the popular bar as well... so I am going out after all.

I arrive in the spot and I see Akilah right off the bat. I go up and hug her and she proceeds to tell me how drunk she is. We shoot the sh1t for a couple minutes and then I tell her I am going to go see who else is here but I'll be right back. Troll the spot looking for Carrie and in the dimly lit outdoor bar, I forget exactly how the girl looks. Under good lighting I could probably pick her out of a lineup but not in this setting. Based on what remember such as hair and body type, I narrow it down to three girls... all of whom are in entourages with four or more girls. Fvck.

I try and get eye contact with all the suspected Carries and although 1-2 of them return the eye contact none of them seem too concerned. I contemplated calling her, but for some reason I didn't. I should have called her and asked where she was the moment I realized that I forgot what she was and got some EASY isolation. Dammit hindsight really is 20/20...

So after a while I give up on Carrie and go back to Akilah. She is pretty touchy feely and while I stand next to her she keeps propping her forearms on my shoulders or asking whether I am having a good time. She keeps overreacting to things I say/do and it was pretty lame/irritating. I eject and tell her Im going to the bar aka going to try and find Carrie some more.

After more searching and attempted eye contact, still no luck finding the definitive Carrie so I say fvck it and decide that im gonna escalate with Akilah. I try and convince her to come into an isolated area to makeout but nope. I should've just grabbed her hand or started slow and escalated to that but I was frustrated about Carrie.

Fastforward to the end of the night. I've danced with a couple other girls and Akilah is getting courted hard by some other guy in the club. After a while I start thinking about the chances of me getting a piece and suddenly I'm motivated to talk to her again. I start that desperate 'last call' search for her that every male in the club scene has done at one time or another; when your best options have all but dissolved away but Akilah is nowhere to be found. I call her and she is in the parking lot leaving.

Now everything is out the window so I try and do damage control. I text Carrie saying that I think I saw her but Im not sure, and that I'll talk to her some other time. She responds she saw me to and asks why i didn't talk to her. I told her I was feeling shy and she says that she is a cool chick and I shouldn't. I text her back sayin alright I'll get @ her tommorow but Im going sleep now.

Fastforward to 9pm Sunday evening, one call @ 3:30pm and one text at 8:00pm by me... no response. Looking back I haven't had a lot of time to talk to her and Saturday night certainly didn't help. I'll give her another shout during the week but if there's not response I'll have to give her the heave ho until i have a solid opportunity to regain my footing by laying some game on her face to face.

I'll probably call Akilah during the week as well. While she is easy to talk to, she showed that I would probably get bored of her quickly with anything long term. My friend tells me that she is a flirt and it would appear so. When I've seen her out so far, she has been leading on guys and telling me how they holler at her all the time. Obviously she wants the attention coz she doesn't shut them down. I'll string her along and try and get some sex out of her but honestly she is a low quality plate at best.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Know when to hold em and...

Hey fellow seducers and seducers in training. Got some updates for yall so pull up a chair and if you already have one, then stand up and take a seat goddammit.

So for those of you following the journal you know the situation with Carrie and her not responding after I called/texted her. The following Friday rolls around and I hit her with the hail mary. It went something like, "Look I know I messed up last Saturday but I can't change your opinion about me if you don't give me a chance to. If that's not what you want, its cool, no hard feelings." Not exactly verbatim but pretty damn close.

A couple minutes roll by and then minutes turn into an hour, you know the deal. I write her off and a couple hours later Im pregaming at a friend's house (it's was his birthday by the way and he turned 22 which is like the most useless birthday age ever. The year before you were finally legal everywhere, now you're just getting old) when I get a text back saying that she would like to let me change or something similarly positive sounding. We text back and forth a couple times but she is staying at home and I am going out.

The next afternoon (Saturday) I hit her with a text saying that I am going to hang out in Spot A and if she is free she is welcome to tag along and "maybe grab some ice cream or whatever". About an hour later I get a text saying that she is already there working the bar for a private party and that I should come through.

Of course I am feeling like the money. I hop in the shower and blast some of my favorite tunes, get out and start posing in the mirror at how handsome and suave I look. I somehow managed to turn this chick around and I just gotta drop some conversation game and its a wrap. Right?

I'm Mid-pose in the mirror when all of a sudden my phone goes off. It's a text from Carrie. I click on text messages on my V3 Razr and her message is that she knocked off from the private party and went home!?!?!?! What a pile of bullsh!t! This chick couldn't wait for me to show up? She lives like five minutes away from Spot A and yet she just bounces and texts me "maybe some other time, sorry?" No fvcking way.

After reading the texts I didn't know what to do. It was an instant killjoy. I went from doing the zoolander in the mirror to damage control for future encounters with Carrie I thought of what would seem best to do in the situation and narrowed it down to:

a) Acting like it wasn't a big deal
b) Acting like she missed out on something great
c) Acting like it made me sad

and I was contemplating all three while I mind-numbingly went into the archive section of Sosuave and read threads like 'rejecting counter-offers' and 'handling chicks that blow you off' and it clicked

This chick missed her opportunity.

No need for a reply, her chance has come and gone. Neeeeeext

..okay well maybe not entirely nexted but definitely dropping to the bottom of my small (but growing) list of numbers on my phone haha. I was messing up by trying to reward her for her going out with me with ice cream like she is doing me a favor. We are both getting to know each other so why the hell should I reward her for anything yet?

Next time though I am going to lay more solid game during my 1st and 2nd interaction and bypass all of this bullsh!t

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Facebook Freebie

A couple weeks back, I'm on the computer, surfing for porn and browsing the 1-2 good current posts on sosuave and I see that this girl Monica added me to facebook randomly. I take this as an automatic indication that she is diggin me and hit her with a private message. We go back and forth before I cut things off and tell her I will talk to her on facebook chat next time I'm on.

So when last week Thursday rolled around, she is on fb chat when I am on and she hits m up. We get into conversation and it is flowing pretty well. I'm throwing the ****y and funny and jumping from topic to topic, relationships and other money topics that always seem to work well, and she is catching feelings. She gives me her phone # and email before she leaves and tells me to text her coz she wants to keep the conversation going.

Things are going well... too well. It reminds me of a friend I have who tries to deal exclusively through the internet when it comes to girls. He talks great online but fumbles the pvssy when they are face to face by getting all shy or not backing up his talk. I talk a big game online and my swagger shines through but face to face the swagger is sometimes MIA, lol.

So Saturday night rolls around and Monica tries to get me to meet her and her friends at a bowling alley to which I decline coz I don't want to meet her n her friends, i want to meet her. She reschedules for Sunday (Carrie if you are reading this, take notes, rescheduling dates is a good thing!) and we decide to hang out on this beach I never been to.

Sunday morning moseys on by and after watching the Euro Cup finals (Damn you Torres) I leave to meet up with Monica. I get there and she is texting on the phone. Okaay. Whatever. I get up to initiate some kino to set the mood for the chilling out but chicken out. Dammit. It's all gonna be uphill from here more than likely.

We get on the beach and it is actually quite nice. Picture a small beach with only two other people on it, lawn chairs set out and the sound of waves crashing on the shore in the background. Not really great for a first date but Imma keep this spot in mind to reward any quality plates I get, lol.

So the date... or should I say 'hangout' consisted of talking... talking and more talking. At the end of the day we talked for about two hours straight about nothing that I would deem as progressive into getting her into bed or attracted to me. We did touch on personal subjects like parents and her friends but I came off as just wanted someone to talk to. The fact that I applied no kino and didn't discuss anything slightly sexual results my patented formula for the friendzone!

She was texting while we were on chilling which was kinda irritating but at the same time she doesn't owe me anything, nor do I her so it was whatever after a while. We haven't talked since Sunday although I'm not really feeling her enough to chase her so no skin off my back there. She is on msn as Im typing this up but we are both acting like we don't see each other's online status, lol.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA that's what its all about...

"I'm on the computer, surfing for porn and browsing the 1-2 good current posts on sosuave"

I am glad that more people are making Journals....I've had some good friends stop there journals and some people just didnt keep with it so I am glad new people are making them.

Good luck dude...I will watch your Journal intently.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: I cant stop from.. making it.. hot hot.. hot hot hotter!

Yea, I don't really expect anyone to get the FR subtitle (Laidback Luke... if your ass don't know then you better youtuuuuuube somebody) but onto Monday night. It was a balmy summer evening and even after getting a shower, I felt sticky just layin on my bed waiting for my phone to ring.

What phone call I am waiting for you are probably wondering? Well Monday is the day I scheduled to hang out with Akilah. After a lot of texting and a bit of confusion we finally meet up in the spot I picked. I meet her and give her a hug, holding her close for a second or two longer than normal and then head out to start the 'hanging out' and see the sights.

The place I picked is kind of a street fesitival. Not of the mardi gras variety but a weekly occurence that just has food vendor and some cruiseship-esque entertainers like juggling or comedy, wholesome family fun. The frequenters of the festival are either too young to be able to do anything else or too old to have anything better to do. Sounds wack but it's a great spot to take a date. No distractions and a disarming setting.

So we are walking on the promenade, with my arm over her shoulders, a lit up cruise ship in the background and the flirty conversation bustling along. Man movie scripts couldn't write this up better I can tell she digging me coz she keeps brushing against me when we walk and trying to bust on me over things I say. After a bit of aimless walking, I motion her towards a park bench and sit her in between my legs.

The kino is going good and eventually I go in for the kiss while she is mid sentence. Reeejected. No biggie though, it is what it is.

I get back into conversation mode and after about a half an hour I tell her lets chill in her car. We are in the backseat and up close and personal and I get her to turn on the radio coz it is late and they are always playing baby making music after 10pm. So we are sitting fingers intertwined, faces brushing against each other, etc etc and I go in for the kiss again and yet AGAIN i get rejected. And get this she says she wants to play thumbwars.

In my head Im thinkin that i'm dealing with a 12 year old is stuck in a 24 year old's body but as long as her body is legal who cares right? I suck up my pride and play thumbwars in the backseat of this girl's car and beat her repeatedly. (Is it me or do girls really suck when it comes to motor skills?) and she says what do you want as a prize. I say I don't know.. because asking for a kiss is the lamest/corniest thing possible and she has repeatedly ruined the moment to start making out already.

However, she leans in, breathing on my face and asks me again so I just say a kiss and being the classy guy that I am we start making out in the backseat of the car in the parking lot.

As if that didn't sound high school enough she wouldn't let me undo any of her attire; we dry-humped; and rubbed each other's special places through multiple layers clothes. I lost track of time but midway through, the windows were all steamed up. That was kinda cool being that it was like 80 degrees fahrenheit outside.

When it was clear that things weren't going to escalate further and I got my fix of female affection I eventually pulled myself away and went home. I've been texting her while I wrote up these reports and im gonna try and arrange another hangout/makeout session.

What scares me though is that the party of the year is coming up this weekend and I know she is going. Im going to have to lay down the guidelines to the relationship earlier than I might want to so that she doesn't embarrass herself in public. I think it might be hard coz the only way I know how to kino or make moves is in a romantic/loving kinda way; with soft kisses and face touching even though sometimes in my head im only thinking about gettin some pvssy. But yea, I'll let yall know how that goes. Holla

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: What’s the deal, your looking at me like izzit?

Biggest party of the year was Saturday night. It had me so amped that I went to the mall and bought clothes that were not, I repeat, WERE NOT on sale. Wow. If you know me, you know Im like scrooge when it comes to spending money on clothes even though I like to stay fashionable. So anywho, after making sure I am looking handsome as ever at my house, I get to the big party around 11:00. Five to ten minutes in, I meet up with Tina.

Just to fill you in, I met Tina on the way to clubbing on Friday night. While sitting on the back of the bus, I see a thick girl about to get on. She is not thick like Kirstie Ally when she let herself go, but in the more popular, 'music girl in a rap video' way. Personally I actually prefer skinny girls but sometimes my d!ck is a humanitarian. She gets on, wearing a white dress that goes to about the knee on one side and the mid thigh on the other side, and sits in a seat that is too far away for me to talk to her. However, she was giving me some eye contact so when I caught her looking the 3rd time or so, I hit her with the smile/wave combo and she giggled.

When the bus reaches its final destination, it is just me and this thick chick left on the bus. I walk past her to get off the bus while she is gathering her belongings but I slow my walk down once I am off the bus and start talking to her. She (Tina) is twenty years old U.K. girl visiting some friends. One of whom gave her a place to stay but is trying to extort the pvssy from her as a result (If a girl can take room and board with no intentions of giving up the pvssy then the guys buying drinks at the club really don't stand a chance :\ ). She tells me she is heading to the big party and will be wearing a pink bikini so look for her. I facebook closed her, give her a hug in parting and go on to have a mediocre Friday night otherwise. But anyways, back to Saturday night...

So I bump into Tina on the dancefloor and she gives me a biiiig hug. We talk for a couple seconds before we starts da grinding. She is dancing rather provocatively on the dancefloor and this means that she is up for a little fun in my experience, so after a couple songs, I get me and her to relocate to the secluded forest/park area in the outdoor club.

There is a lone white lawn chair just before the forest area starts, shining out in the moonlight like a gift from the copping-a-feel-from-girls-in-nightclubs Gods. I sit in the chair and automatically she sits in my lap, eventually grinding to the music echoing a couple hundred feet away. We talk for a bit but it is mostly grinding and we make out a little. She is still laying on me grinding and so my fingers start roaming her exposed flesh. She is wearing a bikini with a short sarong on so that is a lot of exposed flesh.

Im carressing her through her bikini top (mmmm tittays) and my other hand is tracing her belly button area. I'm getting no resistance so I try and slide her a little finger action but get stopped.

It was weird. When she stopped me, something like clicked in my head. I realized the convo is kinda boring, im not as attracted to her as I could be and since she is only visiting there is no plate potential. I decided that it was time to go our seperate ways so when I was walking with her en route to the bathroom I told her "that things aren't really clicking and since I am looking for something long term and consistent, we should both find someone else who makes us feel complete" and then we hugged and parted ways.

...okay, well actually I told her to meet me on the dancefloor when she comes out of the bathroom and proceeded to steer clear of the dancefloor for about an hour, but the former version makes me sound like less of a douchebag, no?

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Whats the deal [Part II] (Spark Notes)

The rest of the night was pretty active but since it is here and there quite jumpy I'll just summarize the events.

Perhaps the weirdest thing of the night was before I isolated Tina we were chopping it up on the dancefloor when Carrie, the older woman who flaked, comes up and says hello before whipping out a camera to take a picture of me and Tina? Double you tee eff you weirdo? You cancel on me for hanging out and then you want to take pictures of me with another woman? Whatever. I get a couple pics taken and go back to Tina while Carrie goes about her business.

Later on in the night when i am with my male friend, Carrie relocates herself close to me on the dancefloor with her friend and asks me some mundane question. Now on a normal day I would take this as an indicator that she is interested and grind/talk to her but on a day where there are hundreds of hot chicks around me and I have had a couple drinks my mind relayed the situation as 'this flaky chick doesn't get the time of day'. I gave her a one word answer and then relocated to a new spot on the dancefloor.

A couple minutes after leaving the forest area with Tina, I got a text. It was Akilah saying that I need to be more discreet about my actions. Busted. I text her back saying Im just having a little fun and ask her where she is to.

No response.

I bump into her later and she tries to turn the situation into a joke acting like she isn't jealous or curious as to what I was doing. The only thing she saw was me re-entering the party with a girl in a bikini.

My night with Akilah was me grinding with her when I wasn't hunting for other girls or I just wanted to relax for a bit. I arranged to hang out with her Sunday afternoon so I might post up a FR of how that goes.

I saw Shay (from FR: You Remind Me of a Girl That I Once Knew...) but I just gave her the head nod and kept it moving.

I approached a decent amount of girls but since they didn't materialize or I didn't get there names, they'll just be referred to as HB______

HBb!tch - I see her dancing on the stage area and i think Im getting eye contact. My night is going great so I don't even think of an opener, I just walk to her and say the first thing that comes out of my mouth.

M: "Hey I saw you from over there and I came over to say hello. I think you are pretty cute"
HBb!tch: Pretty cute? That's all? You just think I'm pretty cute?
M: Yeah because you look like you you are cute and all but let's say you had a really sh!tty personality. Then well...

Anyways we start grinding and then I try to converse with her and she is being a lil b!tchy again. In her defense, my conversing sounded more like a list of arbitrary questions. My conversing skills tends to take a hit when I drink, but still she was acting so irritating that I just said fvck it, lets go back to grinding and then eventually ejected when she stopped grinding temporarily.

HBnothanks - dancing with a lot of hip/butt movement about a foot away from me and I think she is looking out of the corner of her eye. I go in and we grind for a song or two. I try to converse to which she scoffs at first. Then I try and isolate and she declines. Get tired of dancing and eject

HBbeautiful - Really gorgeous girl, like a 9 is standing a couple feet away from me by herself. I think see her looking out of the corner of her eye but I am in front of the bar so I am not 100% sure. Fvck it though, I go in and open with what I was thinking in my head

M: *softly place hand on her hip to get her attention* Hi. Usually in my experience, when a really cute girl is all by herself on the dancefloor, she is waiting for her boyfriend to get her drinks from the bar. Am I correct in my assumption
HBbeautfiul: *biiiiig smile with beautiful teeth* (she was a cutie, I can't get over how cute she was) Yes, you are right

By asking about a boyfriend as an opener I pretty much shot my chances in the foot. We talk for about a minute or two. She said she really really liked my line and said that it will work on many women (subtlely way of saying it worked on her?) Anyways I don't feel like any big ass dude tackling me for talking to his girl so I decide to eject

M: Okay well if you are ever looking for a new boyfriend... *points to self and laughs*

There were other girls but nothing worth noting happened with them