Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sciatica, Ibuprofen and Erections

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, long time since I posted here.

Straight to the point- does anyone have any experience with ibuprofen reducing sexual pleasure or reducing their erection strength?

I checked google today and didn't like what I saw: http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=412471

I pretty much have to take ibuprofen just now (and have been for the past 6 months) because of a severe sciatica problem (won't see the orthopaedic surgeon for another month now). Last month, the doctor increased my dosage from 200mg once a day to 800mg once a day.

Just now erections themselves aren't a problem, but I feel that they're not as strong as they should be or at least they don't feel as good. A couple of weeks ago, I shagged this really fit burd, but the condom wasn't doing its job, so I had to go bareback. Normally, I'd feel enough inside the condom to perform, but not then. I've also had a few girls feeling me up in clubs recently and I've only been getting a semi (although alcohol obviously doesn't help). One of the cheeky cvnts left telling me I couldn't perform. This is really doing my tits in.

So, any thoughts on either the ibuprofen dilemma or sciatica problems?

Cheers

Gav

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm the man to see for this problem. If you have sciatica, you most likely have a herniated disc, which is what I've been blessed with. They suck, and suck badly.

For that, I recommend:

1) Decompression therapy sometimes helps
2) Ice daily
3) Get active. I helped a friend build a deck, moving around all over the place, bending over, etc. and mine felt better for a week. However, sprinting makes it worse. It's something you have to live with, or have surgery. The choice is yours.
4) Lose some weight (if you're overweight), it takes pressure of the spine

I used to use Ibuprofen or Motrin, but now I'm to the point that I don't really need that anymore. You have to train your body to move a certain way, and strengthen your lower back and abs. That's key.

I too noticed a marked decrease in sexual desire, come to think of it. I just thought I was drained at work. I suggest Zinc tablets for that, it'll have you shooting your load off the walls and sh1t.

The rest is probably in your head.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate, sounds about right. Lower back and abs are very strong from the weightlifting. Putting ice on it sounds good- my back not my leg?- (It's my leg that's sore). It might have to come down to surgery depending on what the surgeon finds.

Did you have any muscle imbalance btw? The lower left side of my back is quite a bit more muscular than the right (I've always thought it was golf related, but the physio seemed to think otherwise).

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google herniated discs and sciatica and you'll find some stuff. The disc is bulging out, for whatever reason, it varies, and pressing on the nerve, which in turn sends pain signals down your leg. Probably a bulging disc in the L3 or L4 region of your lower back. You can also have epidural shots to knock out alot of the pain.

When your discs get crooked, it causes muscle imbalances. I had those for awhile. All that crap is tied together somehow. I just know I have to be careful, I can't move like I used to.

But to answer your question, no, the pain is not in your leg most likely, it's on that particular side of the spinal cord.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick, update, I'm taking 200mg ibuprofen instead of 800mg stuff - erections are better, and have bought bigger jonnies.

The night after I posted that comment I shagged another random burd and had to do it bareback again! Hopefully the 200mgs will let me do the job next time