Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion

Old 05-13-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
Shake it-Break it
Don Juan

Shake it-Break it is on a distinguished road
If a girl touches you in this way, does it mean anything?

The girl that I sit next to in class leaned in to whisper something to me in class the other day and she put her hands gently on my knee when she was whispering. What she said related to the class in one way or another, but this was the first time that she touched me.
We never talked much before, but we worked on a group project together and now we talk in class. We only have one class left and that's the final.

Basically my question is; If a girl touches you, does that mean she likes you?
Shake it-Break it is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #2
ARrocket
Master Don Juan

ARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to allARrocket is a name known to all
It doesn't MEAN she likes you, but it can be a good sign.

Don't get hung up over little things like this, you'll go crazy.
ARrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:32 AM   #3
romangod
Master Don Juan

romangod is a splendid one to beholdromangod is a splendid one to beholdromangod is a splendid one to beholdromangod is a splendid one to beholdromangod is a splendid one to beholdromangod is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake it-Break it

No, unless she's grabbing your schlong. Cheers!

John Wayne
romangod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
The Deacon
Senior Don Juan

The Deacon is on a distinguished road
I think Zan Perrion was the one that suggested taking any ambiguous signals as IOIs. So, under that philosophy, you should take that as an IOI and act accordingly.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
Garand
Don Juan

Garand is on a distinguished road
try watching how she interacts with other people. Is she a naturally flirty girl and does this with everyone? If so, it's probably not so important as if she's not.
Garand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:58 AM   #6
Mavrick
Master Don Juan

Mavrick is just really niceMavrick is just really niceMavrick is just really niceMavrick is just really nice
I personally believe that touching is an IOI. If they touch you on the should or arm, leaning in to talk, or a quick touch then laughter, to me it's an IOI. You should act on it once this happens. Maybe touch back and see if she's responsive. Just act on it because when she's touching you, and it's more than if she's not.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
Faded Image
Senior Don Juan

Faded Image has disabled reputation
You also have those that are naturally that way and don't realize when they are doing those types of things.

Don't get to caught up with her intentions due to this one instance, but if the touching becomes random more frequently then don't hesitate making a move.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:12 AM   #8
davem
Don Juan

davem is off the scale
of course she wants you.

ASSUME she does.

If you knew she wanted you, (kinda like your ex gf trying to
get you back) and you were too busy enjoying your life and
other women.... and you are not really interested,
how would you act towards her?

Free interview: Meeting Women
by "Remote Control"
- Let me show
you how to meet women online - now:

Internet Dating
davem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #9
DJDamage
Master Don Juan

DJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake it-Break it

Touching you means that she is NOT REPULSED BY YOU. This is a good sign.

The thing with girls is that unlike us men who think "kino" as a way of increasing attraction, they do it naturally without even thinking about it.

All it means that she is feeling comfortable around you to touch you. Its up to you to take the next step and find out if she thinks about you in a sexual way or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMHb3o0Y
DJDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:18 PM   #10
I.A.F.Y.B.
Master Don Juan

I.A.F.Y.B. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDamage
Touching you means that she is NOT REPULSED BY YOU. This is a good sign.

The thing with girls is that unlike us men who think "kino" as a way of increasing attraction, they do it naturally without even thinking about it.

All it means that she is feeling comfortable around you to touch you. Its up to you to take the next step and find out if she thinks about you in a sexual way or not.

I agree with you that women do it naturally. Men should be doing it naturally too and some do. Now, I'm not trying to argue with you. But, are you saying kino is not a way of increasing attraction? Have I been mis-guided for so many years on this?
Old 05-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #11
DJDamage
Master Don Juan

DJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.A.F.Y.B.
are you saying kino is not a way of increasing attraction? Have I been mis-guided for so many years on this?

Kino is a way TO INCREASE ATTRACTION but some sort of attraction has to be already present before you touch her.

If a girl is repulsed by you then touching her would only make the situation worse.

What I meant was that most women who touch a guy do so because it feels natural for them to do so. A woman's touch can be sexual or non sexual, its up to you to pick up the signs.

Men who are natural DJ's are also comfortable touching women in a sexual and non sexual way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMHb3o0Y
DJDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #12
ready123
Master Don Juan

ready123 is just really niceready123 is just really niceready123 is just really niceready123 is just really nice
it's overanalysis. it could fvckin mean anything. some girls are just naturally touchy

but I agree with the guys who say train your mind to view everything as an IOI
Old 02-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #13
Waking Up
Don Juan

Waking Up is on a distinguished road
Always assume attraction and never question it. It's good for your mindset.

For instance I've been walking in to a pizza parlor recently and I EC the woman working there immediately and I just assume with a smile on my face that she'll be attracted and feel the sexual tension. She acts submissive and she smiles when she looks at me and laughs at nearly everything I say. It's partially mindset/being yourself and enjoying the nervous energy that you feel around the woman, they pick up on it.
Waking Up is offline   Reply With Quote