Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Importance of Context

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any interaction between two people there is an exchange of PERCEPTION of each other's value. This exchange is the FRAME.

To direct, govern or control the frame , you must be of PERCEIVED higher value at that moment of interaction.

The CONTEXT is the exchange of value from within the frame.

The correct CONTEXT in the FRAME is of primary importance to a healthy and well balanced connection. One must often take note of the CONTEXT to maintain the soundness of the relationship.

Once the Context is damaged, the relationship is compromised.

So how do we keep the correct CONTEXT?

A MAN needs to be of equal, preferably higher value in the frame.

A MAN is the provider, provisioner, supporter and ROCK of the relationship. This has always been our DUTY. It is when our DUTIES are compromised, the natural order of things are threatened.

I call this understanding of each others’ roles the fundamental grounding of core compatibility.

When the frame is damaged, so is the future of the relationship. After all, how can a woman fully trust a man to protect, provide and provision if he is of less value than her. Make sense?

A MAN must keep the correct context of the frame and be willing to walk away if this said context changes. One must understand if a frame is damaged and perceived value remains lost, this relationship cannot endure.

In other words,

If a choice needs to be made whether to stay together in a damaged frame vs walking away. Your best option is to walk away.

This will essentially bring the frame back under your influence. She is either to come back to you keeping the correct context in play or not return which inevitably would have happened had you remained.

There will always be a weighted balance of power in a relationship. This balance is constantly changing. You must always keep STOCK of the CONTEXT.

Last edited:

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a choice needs to be made whether to stay together in a damaged frame vs walking away. Your best option is to walk away.
I agree with this part more than anything.

I've been there. The tendency among better looking or more quality women to qualify you is a point that will come-and there have been times where it continues long enough where I can tell the frame, as you put it, is damaged. She's not just qualifying, she's finding reasons to disqualify me that aren't even accurate.

Whether I virtually walk away (i.e. pull back), or pull an about face depends on how I feel about her. But I definitely know that when it's not going well at this point, it's time for a change in strategy.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
The tendency among better looking or more quality women to qualify you is a point that will come-and there have been times where it continues long enough where I can tell the frame, as you put it, is damaged. She's not just qualifying, she's finding reasons to disqualify me that aren't even accurate.
And that is the precise truth about women's mindfvcking games which start when you and she get on that downward spiral.
Many men wrongly label these provocative taunts as "tests" - wrong!
A test is an evaluative device. An audition if you will..These only have a place at the beginning of a relationship .

Motown Mack is correctly saying that she is not qualifying, she is creating faked-up drama to extract reasons to justify her plan to DISQUALIFY the guy.

In other words these tactics are pre-dump behaviors on her part..