Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love women - don't hate them

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A don juan should be a lover of women, and it's easy to lose sight of that. Bitterness against the female gender is a coping mechanism to deal with failure. It's normal, and we all do it to some extent. But like most other quick-fix easy cures, it is not a good idea in the long run. Like the proverbial fox with his sour grapes, we assume that women who reject us must be low-quality women. Eventually a lot of women reject us, and then the natural extension of the sour grapes thinking is that most women must be low-quality and undesirable.

The error in this thinking is the assumption that women are either quality or low-quality. This is not the case. All women are both desirable and undesirable, in regard to different sides of them, and all of this changes over the course of their lives as well. You get a mix of good and bad with any woman. When you are rejected by a girl, usually she is showing you her bad side. That is all you see, so it is easy to think that is all she has. But every woman has something to offer. That HB6 that you think you can do better than might cook your meals, clean your house, do your laundry, give a great bl0wjob every night, and never look at another guy. After a few weeks of that, the HB6 will start looking more like a HB8. We get hung up on looks, but in my experience, the hotter a girl is, then the less she will have to offer in other areas. I once dated a HB9 knockout, maybe a ten in some guys' eyes. I was the center of attention in every public place, because every guy was drooling over my girl. But looking pretty was all this girl had going for her. I thought getting her into bed was some great accomplishment, but all she did was lay there and look pretty. She had a handful of AFC exes stalking her, desperate for her affection. They all probably thought she was the perfect woman, but they were only seeing the good side of her.

My point with this is not to tell you to date ugly chicks. My point is that every woman is a package deal. When you get rejected, she will often show you the b!tchy side of the package. That does not make her a b!tch. Most women can be b!tchy to you, and that is easy to accomplish, especially the way that most guys pursue women, but most women being b!tchy to you does not make most women b!tches. View your rejections through that perspective and it will keep you from becoming bitter and hating women.

At different points in my life, I have both loved and hated women. Currently, I love them, and everything is going a lot better. Jaded bitterness is not attractive. I don't mean that I fall "in love" in a sappy afc way, much to the contrary loving all women makes any woman very replaceable. I have become skilled at finding the positive side of any woman and looking past her faults. I'm so good at this, that I think I make it true. I have had more than one girlfriend who began our relationship as a librarian-looking wallflower and left it as a different woman. Any guy who dates an ex of mine has it good; those wallflowers girls are freaks in the bedroom by the time I am done with them. I turned them into what I wanted them to be, because I saw what they could be. I can do all of this today, because I love women. In their eyes, I am a fun, happy, and positive guy because of it. Loving women gets you women. Love them, don't hate them.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love for women comes across to them like you are comfortable in your own skin loving them. The saying goes "In order to seduce someone, you must also allow yourself to be seduced by them." The same is true for loving someone.

It also helps to believe that women love you, because that conveys confidence.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW It sounds like BB just got some real good "lovin" recently, ISN'T that right BOOTY BELT :)

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At different points in my life, I have both loved and hated women. Currently, I love them, and everything is going a lot better. Jaded bitterness is not attractive. I don't mean that I fall "in love" in a sappy afc way, much to the contrary loving all women makes any woman very replaceable. I have become skilled at finding the positive side of any woman and looking past her faults. I'm so good at this, that I think I make it true. I have had more than one girlfriend who began our relationship as a librarian-looking wallflower and left it as a different woman. Any guy who dates an ex of mine has it good; those wallflowers girls are freaks in the bedroom by the time I am done with them. I turned them into what I wanted them to be, because I saw what they could be. I can do all of this today, because I love women. In their eyes, I am a fun, happy, and positive guy because of it. Loving women gets you women. Love them, don't hate them.
Great post BB...

for those who need clarification on the bolded portion.. DONT mistake what BB is saying for JUSTIFYING her faults. dont make excuses for her, however being able to look past minor faults that hinder you from seenig the "bright" side i think is what BB is getting at.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's that?

Why I do believe that there is a cool refreshing breeze blowing through the tips forum!

*Enjoys breeze along with a sip of 6-year-old scotch*

Of course it had to be the BibleBelter with his polyamorous interpretations of the Good Book in tow (often using it to bang tall chicks).

It's easy to see why he does so well. A man who perceives and amplifies positive energy is a real catch.

Great stuff dude!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post, but I don't necessarily "see" it yet. First I was super-bitter. Now I'm still bitter, but it's turned into a sarcastic arrogance. I know chicks play games, I can see it coming, so I'm kind of like "oh great it's you again. What the hell do you want" and they EAT IT UP. Just with my flirting, but I act like this and they are in the palm of my hand, at least it feels like that. And I never would have gotten to this point, without being pissed off at chicks. I'm not closing but I'm feeling the DJ. He's kind of obnoxious.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very refreshing indeed. It's very true what you say.

nice post.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Last edited:

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post!

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt the frustration and "hated" the way women were for about a year and that was the worst dry I ever had..I was not able to seduce women cause they smelled my "hatred" towards them....now, I just love the way they smell, the way they look, breast, legs, hair, azz, vagina, the way they are so sensitive without having any reason to be so, so feminine, so much estrogen, so childish about stupid stuff, what can I say? I love everything about them except that I dont understand them and dont know what they want most of the time. I gave up cause I realized that I hated something I loved and by doing so, I was hating myself.
I just found a quote from the god on earth mr. pooks and it says "Do not try to get into a woman's head. I've done so and I've wasted countless time in the process. Women are meant to be loved, not understood. If you understand them, you can never love them. So choose to love them; it's a happier life than that of a dried up philosopher."

now, I accept them the way they are with all their imperfections cause vaginas are a powerful and fun toy to play with.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i usually the one that says too many folks act bitter but i gotta be on the otherside on this that AFCs love woman, cause love is a devotion towards another person who most of the time whos isn't family doesnt' deserve it... so no i think thats lame to say u need to love woman... i prefer to not take them seriously whatever they do, however they act except for the few who disrespect me considerably I will hate on them...but to the general woman just have fun and dont care.. but never love

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unprez said:
ok i usually the one that says too many folks act bitter but i gotta be on the otherside on this that AFCs love woman, cause love is a devotion towards another person who most of the time whos isn't family doesnt' deserve it... so no i think thats lame to say u need to love woman... i prefer to not take them seriously whatever they do, however they act except for the few who disrespect me considerably I will hate on them...but to the general woman just have fun and dont care.. but never love
Read the original post carefully - he is saying love girls, but do not submit to the love. In other words, love girls but do not sacrifice your life, your manhood, or your self-respect for any girl.

Actually I have now come to the point where I love girls (in general) more than ever, despite the fact that I am now fully aware of all their faults (i.e. gossiping, superficiality, use of shaming tactics, complete utter lack of any sense of morality)

I like how girls 'compliment' me, it really is like the ying and the yang.

I'll give you an example:

Guys always hate on girls because they are completely illogical and emotional. That's true, but girls also have a good 6th sense, they have very good intuition. I use logic and reasoning and sometimes I ask a girl: 'So why exactly do you think that?' And she's like: 'Umm...just because!' After a while, I realized that these 'just becauses' are actually quite accurate

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise old man once told me: "Don't hate women. It's a complete waste of time."

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post BB!

Unprez said:

AFC's don't love women they need women to make themselves feel good. Women sense this. They say that before you can love anybody you first need to love yourself. I believe that to be true.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this post fully. Hating them and trying to game them like they're opponents hasn't gotten me anywhere. The times I have gotten laid I had a detached genuine appreciation for them where I respected them as human beings, but I wasn't hung up over it. I wasn't trying to "impress" I was just present and enjoying the moment with her unconditionally.

I'm trying to move over the unconditional all-itis loving of all women side. It's hard, because my ego constantly wants to remake it into a chess battle.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
don't i know it !:D
This is another thing i don't understand with this forum...Why are women here?

Don't get me wrong I don't mind...but isn't having them here counter productive?

and why in the hell would she want to be here?:down:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women tend to be counterproductive here, but that is due more to personality than gender. pk is one of the guys, and I value her perspective a lot. She also met her husband on this site :up:

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck what a transformation!

I was thinking the total opposite to this, but what do you mean by "LOVE" them? All in all, this sounds a little sarcastic. If it isn't... I'm scared :eek:

I thought most guys here are just on a mission to give women hell (playing with there minds, fvcking them about, crushing their hearts).

So what are you saying. That I should look for the inner beauty within a woman than whats on the outside (ruling out ugly chicks?) and that if I get rejected by a million women tomorrow, I should still LOVE them? Fill me in!!?

But its funny, somehow I can come to terms with this piece of text you've written Bible Belt. As much as it pains me to do it, I have no choice.