The SHOCKING Truth About How SOSAUVE Stereotyped Me OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bill122460

I have PROOF that sosuave sterotyped me out based on how I look.

EXHIBIT A)
Look at this post.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143077

Less than 10 minutes after I made that post ThunderMaverick told me to leave the forum based on how I look!!! He sterotyped me out! Less than 10 minutes!!! He didn't even watch ONE of my vedos at that time, but wanted me to leave. He told me to "Just go away!" He done sterotyped me out based on first look!

EXIBIT B)
Look at this post
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143084

When I didn't have a vedo attached, it was up for 2 hours! Nobody wanted this thread gone and I wasn't getting attacked.

---------------------------------------------------------------

More Proof from my life:

you DO NOT want to miss THIS VIDEO. You will not BELEIVE what JESSICA & PATTI done to me!

How Jessica And Patti Used, Cheated & Stereotyped Me Out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6RURAyy0vo

watch the vedeo to see how I am sterotyped out AGAIN!!!
-------------------------------------------

ARE YOU PEOPLE AWARE THAT YOU ARE FALLING FOR THE CIA'S PLAN TO STEROTYPE PEOPLE OUT ON LOOKS!!!!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say here, really, I just plain don't like people like you, personally. Quit complaining and wallowing, and get up & out, unless you actually enjoy what you've gotten into, which it seems you almost might, on some level.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, instead of being so angry, accept that you are in denial about yourself. You need to change you attitude and get rid of that chip on your shoulder. You need some mental strengthening. Some fortitude. Get rid the negative attitude.

No body here owes you anything. No one anywhere owes you anything.

Good look, bro.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really sorry, but I just don't care. Not to be a complete jerk-off, but I honestly don't wanna waste time listen to all these *****ing people on SoSuave anymore. I mean, if you have a question that you need help with, by all means, post. But fvck man, I don't care about your problems.

"Women Made Me Like This!!! :mad: "

Stop blaming other people for your problems. Grow some bawls and stand up for yourself then. A girl said called me a fvcking a**hole in front of my friends today. And before she even finished speaking, I pointed at her and said "Shut The **** Up!"

Don't tolerate disrespect dude, otherwise people will walk all over you.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would either stop posting, or apologize and turn this around Bill.
You're wasting your time with this wanker.

What I saw in the thread I was in, was him starting a pity thread, wholly ignoring anyone who tried to offer constructive advice (he is flat out not interested in entertaining any idea accept those that agree with his whining), and trying to instigate other users into a fight (while checking back every 10 minutes to fan the flame).

Congratulations Bill, I have not been in a disagreement or been aggressive with any user here in two months I've been here, you are the first. And I want you the fvck out of here too, and I can assure you it has nothing to do with your looks.

What is this thread anyway? Are you actually "tattling" at 47 years old?

You've got to be fvcking kidding.

Please folks, let's not feed this troll anymore.

Reaction score
Canadian beer is such great beer.... I put it on the rocks so I can hear the ice clicking against the glass. Makes me feel rich.....

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys here will offer you help and advice on one condition; that you actually WANT help.

And getting help means taking constructive critism and applying it.

If you arent interested in that, then you are wasting your time posting here.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is around his age, and I could never imagine him acting like that. He puts up with NO sh1t. He blames no one for anything. He's a man's man.

This guy has his head so far up his 4ss he can't hear anything.

You cannot help people who do not want to help themselves.

He's going to blame others for his problems until he decides to own up to them.

It's all about making the right decisions in life, and this guy doesn't make very wise choices. Obviously!

You can't tell a person anything if he doesn't want to take your advice. For his sake, I hope he gets a wake up call and realizes the errors of his ways.

Or maybe he's just that stupid. I'll never know.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn I'm sick of people like this. I don't even know why we all waste our time. I could rant on for 1000 words but I'm not even going to bother, I justa agree with everyone that has replied.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill, I think you have delusional disorder.

definition: Delusional disorder is an illness characterized by the presence of nonbizarre delusions in the absence of other mood or psychotic symptoms. Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR) (APA, 2000) defines delusions as false beliefs based on incorrect inference about external reality that persist despite the evidence to the contrary and these beliefs are not ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALLY BILL, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Back in the 40's, America was a very masculinized place. The CIA (women-femi-nazi agency) decided to change this. Through their use of mind-torture and propoganda they tried to brainwash men into thinking that women were actually equal creatures. But this didn't work. So they rode around on choppers and gunned down those who refused to buy into their plan. Since then, women have ruled the globe thanks to our government. Now today, the CIA runs an efficient plan against masculinity, and it has completely torn it out of our society. The New World Order has served its purpose to feminize us all. Today, everybody is judged solely by their looks. I, an ugly man, standing 5'10 tall, do not fit the ideal woman's mold, so therefore I will live to be 47 and be unsuccessful and unhappy. Our culture is so feminized and woman-like and there is nothing we can do about it until we take a stand. I, AS A MAN REFUSE TO BUY INTO THIS PLAN. WHO'S WITH ME?? HOOORAAAHH

LOL, Bill, you're so full of sh*t. The world isn't as corrupt as you think it is. If you would chill the f*ck out, get outside your parents' basement, and meet some quality women, you'd see that most women on the planet are kind, good-hearted creatures. They aren't out to destroy us, just as we certainly aren't out to destroy them. Live and let live.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill by the slim chance that you are not a troll or just severely mentally ill all I can tell you if you want to change your life with women is to read the DJ Bible located at the link on the bottom of our forum's main page which you can get to by clicking the upper left hand link on this page that says "Don Juan Discussion".

Read many of the posts contained within the DJ Bible to change your life but start with "The Book of Pook" and "Weapons of Mass Seduction".

Take all of the knowledge in, then apply it, then come back to us in six months with your results from it either positive or negative.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about instead of b1tching about how you get stereotyped in a bad way.
Change yourself so you get stereotyped in a good way.

But you do realize that stereotypes are good and that they will always exist.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, 47 years old and so paranoid about life. I hope I don't become forever bitter and paranoid like you. Were you always like this man?

I would like to hear your life story about your dealings with women and how you got to where your at.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill, you have failed. Please die.

Seriously, stop whining like a little girl. Are you doing this for attention? Because that would make you an even bigger baby.

The world hates you you say?

Do you ever take a step back and look at yourself? Look at what you're saying, and how you're saying it?

Seriously, you need to stop crying over everything. Since when did whining get you anywhere? That crap doesn't work after the age of 5.

Can someone get this guy a tampon for the vagina he just grew? Dude, you must seriously be mentally ill. I am not kidding. Please, for your sake, and again this is not a joke, go get medical attention before it's too late.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Man, 47 years old and so paranoid about life. I hope I don't become forever bitter and paranoid like you. Were you always like this man?

I would like to hear your life story about your dealings with women and how you got to where your at.
dude he has no success because of his mindset. Seriously, after thinking about it some I think he may be schizoaffective. Schizoaffective disorder is defined using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR) criteria or by International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10) coding. Schizoaffective disorder has features of both schizophrenia, including hallucinations, delusions, and distorted thinking, and a mood component, such as depression or mania.

Of course he could have paranoid personality disorder.

If only I knew more.

But anyway, Bill will never have success because he is mentally ill. Usually these diseases are chronic so he'll have to live with it the rest of his life. It's kinda interesting the see the different types of people out there.

it's also funny how these people seem to find their way to this forum.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Bill

People will ALWAYS stereotype you - it is human nature and there is no avoiding this, so you may as well build a favorable image for them to work off.

In terms of genetics you are absolutely correct - life is not fair at all. You can either complain about this, or play your best with the hand you are dealt. You are not an ugly guy... you just lack style and finesse. Right now folks look at you and think:

"40-year-old virgin.. unemployed hick.. loves NFL and Pabst Blue Ribbon... probably lives in a trailer".

Fortunately for you, this is not hard to fix:

1. Get some new stylish glasses... those things remind me of my celibate uncle who still lives with my grandma

2. Lose the cap (I don't care how much sentimental value it has... it's ugly and haggard looking). If you must wear a hat go with a fedora or kangol. Better yet, do something cool with your hair... like combing it :p

3. Don't let so much fear show on your face. You have a bad habit of raising your eyebrows towards the bridge of your nose. It reminds me of the "I sh!t me knickers" look on Frodo's face throughout most of the LOTR trilogy. Stop that.. it makes you look like a pvssy!

4. Improve your posture. Your slump betrays your insecurity. Back straight, heart levitating towards the sky.. chin up. Look like a man who is on the rise! If you feel like relaxing your posture, then kick back and recline a bit.. look more in control of your situation, rather than victimized by it.

5. Dress better. Get some nice button down shirts. I can't see your shoes in the vids but will assume you wear some beat-up sneakers.. invest in a nice pair of casual leather shoes while you are at it. In short: try not to look like a bum who just rolled out of bed.

6. Exercise regularly. It's hard to tell what shape you are in, but I hope you are staying active.. not only for keeping the body tight, but keeping your mind in the right place as well.

Start with these 6 simple tips and I guarantee people will look at you differently.

Once that is done, you will still have much inner work to do. Regaining your confidence and losing that gay "woe-is-me" attitude will be the next hurdles for you.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We do not like people with negative attitudes. It shows they are not here to learn.

Listen to Senor Fingers.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.