sleeping around, around 30 and lies

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when your in your upper 20s or 30s and not married, men or women seem to sleep around allot or occasionaly whatever. Even the younger generations are buying into this. Its only natural we're adults we need sex and we're not married. only for some reason when a girl lies to me or leaves details out about being with other guys it bothers me. Usually they do this to keep from being judged by society, or see it as private or want to spare someones feelings. I still say do whatever you want Just don't lie to me about it. Is this something I shouldn't care about? For some reason I just don't like being lied too or left in the dark. Some guys don't realy care. but I don't understand the philosophy behind that. I see it as she is insulting my intelligence and or she takes me for a fool. Is there a differnt point of view I should have? as a matter of fact a friend of mine said to me the other day: dude I'm dating this girl and she is so cool because she is no drama. And I said why is she not drama? he said because she doesn't ask what I do and believes whatever I tell her. Is that what a non dramatic person is? I thought that was a dumb person. And I've even had a girl insinuate I'm drama because I call her out on lies or sense somethings off or catch her doing stuff. No beotch! I'm just not stupid. Am I in the Twighlight Zone? Please respond.

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not your business what a girl does with other guys unless you're in a serious, committed relationship with her.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
It's not your business what a girl does with other guys unless you're in a serious, committed relationship with her.
I'm sure you'll keep believing that until one of these girls gives you herpes, or another STD.

Just say no to hos!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
I'm sure you'll keep believing that until one of these girls gives you herpes, or another STD.

Just say no to hos!
Anyone that believes it's possible to get accurate sexual history information from a woman is a fool. So tell me, did I just call you a fool?

Use protection and hope for the best, or just don't have sex. Sorry, but that's your two choices.

Reaction score
sosilky said:
when your in your upper 20s or 30s and not married, men or women seem to sleep around allot or occasionaly whatever. Even the younger generations are buying into this. Its only natural we're adults we need sex and we're not married. only for some reason when a girl lies to me or leaves details out about being with other guys it bothers me. Usually they do this to keep from being judged by society, or see it as private or want to spare someones feelings. I still say do whatever you want Just don't lie to me about it. Is this something I shouldn't care about? For some reason I just don't like being lied too or left in the dark. Some guys don't realy care. but I don't understand the philosophy behind that. I see it as she is insulting my intelligence and or she takes me for a fool. Is there a differnt point of view I should have? as a matter of fact a friend of mine said to me the other day: dude I'm dating this girl and she is so cool because she is no drama. And I said why is she not drama? he said because she doesn't ask what I do and believes whatever I tell her. Is that what a non dramatic person is? I thought that was a dumb person. And I've even had a girl insinuate I'm drama because I call her out on lies or sense somethings off or catch her doing stuff. No beotch! I'm just not stupid. Am I in the Twighlight Zone? Please respond.

Everybody lies, especially women. Get out of fantasyland you will never know the whole truth. And you probably don't want to.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Everybody lies, especially women. Get out of fantasyland you will never know the whole truth. And you probably don't want to.
I'm almost of the opinion that even asking the question is suggesting to the girl that "one" is naive and foolish, to say nothing of possibly also being insecure.

Want my opinion? Don't even ask. ..... Ever. Just make your best guess by her character.

Reaction score
azanon said:
I'm almost of the opinion that even asking the question is suggesting to the girl that "one" is naive and foolish, to say nothing of possibly also being insecure.

Want my opinion? Don't even ask. ..... Ever. Just make your best guess by her character.
Yeah, why bother asking? You know they will lie. And we know the truth in the back of our mind.

The truth is the last thing we want to hear. Yes she banged that guy, yes she has been acting like a slut, and yes she probably doesn't give a damn about you.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:

here's some questions for thought based on previous threads. please expand on them. are you saying that she would think you are naive and foolish for assuming she might be telling the truth? why would she assume your insecure? and why lie? why wouldn't we want to hear the truth? and if you say its none of your business unless in a serious relationship, when it becomes serious do you assume she is telling the truth? do you have a right to know her history at that point? do you want to get serious with someone u assume was lieing to you?

Reaction score
sosilky said:
hee's some questions for thought. please expand on them. are you saying that she would think you are naive and foolish for assuming she might be telling the truth? why would she assume your insecure? and why lie? why wouldn't we want to hear the truth? and if you say its none of your business unless in a serious relationship, when it becomes serious do you assume she is telling the truth? do you have a right to know her history at that point? do you want to get serious with someone u assume was lieing to you?

If you are asking and she is lying you probably already know the truth! She is lying because the truth is the last thing you want to believe.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
If you are asking and she is lying you probably already know the truth! She is lying because the truth is the last thing you want to believe.
why wouldn't i want to believe the truth?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
here's some questions for thought based on previous threads. please expand on them. are you saying that she would think you are naive and foolish for assuming she might be telling the truth? why would she assume your insecure? and why lie? why wouldn't we want to hear the truth? and if you say its none of your business unless in a serious relationship, when it becomes serious do you assume she is telling the truth? do you have a right to know her history at that point? do you want to get serious with someone u assume was lieing to you?
I'm saying you could be viewed as naive and foolish because you are presuming (by asking the question) that she is going to answer that question truthfully. Of course it's highly probable she will lie, so why even ask? Why should it matter, anyway?

Even in a serious relationship, her sexual past is none of your business. The only thing you technically might have a right to having is an updated STD test results from her if you're going to commit to some kind of LTR, or marriage. But even this, I don't personally recommend asking for. Again, I suggest to judge her character by your intuition and just take a calculated risk.

The resident idiot we used to have around here (LMS) would always say only commit to LTR with virgins; as if one could ever know if a woman was a virgin! Most adult women have eventually broken their hymen even if they haven't had sex, if they ever had one to begin with! If a woman likes a guy a lot, and he happens to ask her if she's a virgin, then of course she is!

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Do you really want to know your girlfriend has sucked 36 d!cks?
if thats the reality.. why do you insist on living in a fantasy believing she didn't. its as if you encourage her to lie. guess what women poop and pee too

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I'm saying you could be viewed as naive and foolish because you are presuming (by asking the question) that she is going to answer that question truthfully. Of course it's highly probable she will lie, so why even ask? Why should it matter, anyway?

Even in a serious relationship, her sexual past is none of your business. The only thing you technically might have a right to having is an updated STD test results from her if you're going to commit to some kind of LTR, or marriage. But even this, I don't personally recommend asking for. Again, I suggest to judge her character by your intuition and just take a calculated risk.
!
i was mainly refering to what she is doing while she is seeing you

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
why would she assume your insecure?
Because in your initial post, you were focusing on asking her about what's she's doing with other men! These are questions only insecure men ask!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
i was mainly refering to what she is doing while she is seeing you
So you're in a committed relationship where you have both come to a spoken agreement not to date other people? Having (only) regular sex with her does not constitute this.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Do you really want to know your girlfriend has sucked 36 d!cks?
if thats the reality.. why do you insist on living in a fantasy believing she didn't. its as if you encourage her to lie. guess what women poop and pee too

azanon said:
Because in your initial post, you were focusing on asking her about what's she's doing with other men! These are questions only insecure men ask!

that doesn't make sense to me. why is it viewed that way by you? I just wouldn't want to be made a fool of. what the hell ever happend to respect? tell me why this shows insecurity. and am I to assume she is foolish or naive for asking what i am doing? the girls i had in mind when writing this post asked me the same questions i asked them

azanon said:
So you're in a committed relationship where you have both come to a spoken agreement not to date other people?
no

azanon said:
Having (only) regular sex with her does not constitute this.
thats fine but why lie about the other people she is having sex with then?[/QUOTE]

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man wants a slut. He just wants her to be his slut.

ANDREW DICE CLAY: Hey, is that your chick there?

GUY IN THE AUDIENCE: Yeah!

DICE: Damn, she's pretty hot!

GUY: Yeah,..

DICE: You been together a while?

GUY: 2 years

DICE: Nice. She faithful to you?

GUY: Oh yeah.

DICE: She good in bed?

GUY: *nods head enthusiastically*

DICE: She suck a good d!ck?

GUY: (laughing) Oooh yeah,..

DICE: I suppose the next question would be, "How do you suppose she got that way?"