Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Credos - my FR journal

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Previous time I setup a long Field report, but considering there will be a few more, I'll just make it a journal.
If you dont wanna read the whole thing, just start reading from the paragraph where i put a (*)
Ok, yesterday I msged the hb8 back with this...:
Make it worth while for me friday and then we'll talk about next week

=P I found that rather amusing, anyway, there was this student thing yesterday, Student running competition (every fraternity had a tent). If you run a round get a shot, so considering its my brothers fraternity I was willing to show good spirit for that shot. (he's praeses = tha leader :p meaning free booze for me) So I ran my round, and those wiseguys hand me the bottle and a shotglas... Anyway i didn't get to use the glass haha just drank half the bottle and went off, idiots, who gives the client the bottle and a glass :cool: and expect him to be honest with the free liquor.

So I go to the bar where me and my mates useally hang out, only a few mates there and some unknown females. Don't know what it is this week, but I've approached EVERY girl I wanted to approach. So I'm just chatting up with these girls, they we're hanging their posters about their party around the bar, but were to lame to buy a drink or even pass that night when there was this vodka redbull party. Some people are really greedy (I know i know, i drank half a bottle, they had like 5 bottles left at the end of the day so it wasent like they couldnt miss it).

It gets kinda dull and I still had some homework to do so I get outta the bar and go to the running thing so I could say ciao to my mates and setup for the party that night. They had this fussball table in their tent, and theres this HB8 playing that I've never seen. She's serounded by guys, but I did have to meet her. So i joined the fussball game considering the guys serounding the girl were all mates of mine. (some afcs, some PUA's, some unknown ;)) So we started talking having fun, theres some flirting here and there. Now you have to understand these student events are sponsored by alot of stuff like the styling thing NEW WAVE, and you could get a free styling so I went there with some mates to let those HB stylists (like 6 HBs in one tent) do some sh*t with our hair. I ask the HB8 to join us, and she does, then theres this Ice piste on the middle of the plain where you could glide with a boat for free, so we all go over there.

Anyway its getting late so I ask the guys and the HB to go for dinner (we're with 4 now, including myself and the girl). We get off and go for spaghetti. We're all talking alot and talking about the stupidest thing you ever done, that kinda crap.
After that I was invited to my best mate his home to get waffels and could bring friends, now one of the guys didn't wanna join anymore, so we're with three right now. We go to my mate, watch "ali g in tha house" (which was on tv) (theres some small flirting between me and HB but I'm not giving her too much attention) then go for that redbull vodka party.

(*) Instantly at the bar the girl was serounded by new guys, trying to score with her, but none seem to have any luck. I'm just walking around chatting up with mates and once and a while I return give her a little attention then go again. The later its getting and the drunker I'm becoming the more I start talking, quite some EC but not to much. Anyway I promised another mate of mine to come to his party aswell though it was 4 Euro entrance (just consider it as 5 bucks, now it was already very late and I wasen't gonna stay much longer, so giving 5 bucks for nothing is IMO really stupid...). Anyway a promise is a promise and I alwayse keep those, so I ask the girl to join me, now i already started isolating her but I couldnt bring the kiss moment up... My best mate came by once and a while and sometimes whispered at me: Comeon man, just f*cking kiss her... But I didn't get too it, I don't understand myself why I couldn't... Anyway, so I ask her to join us, but she didn't wanna come. So I leave, kiss her, partially on the mouth but she pulled away... Ow well, at the other party it was already over, guess I was to late so my mate is gonna be pretty pissed. So I return to the previous thing, pretend I forgot my keys(which I didn't), tell the girl I'm going home. She says she'll walk with me cause she's leaving aswell. She grabs her coat, I see this guy trying one more time on her but also failed and then we leave togheter. Now this girl was getting kinda touchy and stuff before, now she's walking really close etc... We talk a bit about stupid stuff, I lay my arm around her, she doesn't trow it of, she just laughed a bit about it. We end up in front of my door, I just grab her, and kiss her. This time she doesn't pull back, but doesn't fully kiss me back, she just kinda turns, I start kissing her neck, I pull back and kiss her again, now she's kissing me back. (Now everytime I kiss a girl, and they start to really kiss me back, I alwayse start pulling away abit, this alwayse ended up in her wanting more, i've NEVER have had bad results with it) So I pull back a little, she keeps trying to kiss me more, she knows I'm teasing.

She didn't come upstairs with me but I prefer it that way, you shouldn't bang a quality girl on the first day IMO. She already wanted to see me the day after but I had to reject, cause she has to study (not that I cared about that) but I still have a sh*tload of homework to do. Besides I'll see her friday on that ball.. The crappy thing now is, I have my eye on 6 girls, the hypocrite HB8, the HB8 from yesterday, my ex-FB (though new ***** is better than old *****.. hopefully, she was quite good), an nerdy hb7, an HB8.5 that I haven't seen in a year and last a girl that wants to hook me up with her friend who should be hot (probebly not, but I'll take it into consideration :D)... Kinda annoying I wanna do them all but if they see me scoring with one at the ball, my chances probebly drop to nothing with the others... I don't wanna choose, but chances are big that I'll go for the HB8 from yesterday, I'll just try to isolate where nobody can see us :up:. Any opinion on how to handle the situation

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm really looking forward to tonight, only thing that I don't like about tonight is that I'll see my ex. That might be bad cause the most fun parties that I've been to, were the ones I didn't wanna go to :up:. Like one time, my best mate calls me and asks me to stop by, and I'm near the party anyway, so I just go and expect nothing of it. I get in the bar, first girl I see has an icecube in her mouth, and wants to pass it to Me :cool:... The party haden't started yet, so you can figure out how that ended ;). Good times

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol SH*T, yesterday at the bal (=prom) was crazy! I was in tuxedo, very stylish :) had different chicks around me constantly, and 3 girls trying to score with me:up:. First I meet up with the HB8 that I wanted like 4 months ago, but didn't show any intrest at all. Now she's totally into me, cause she saw me kissing with another girl, guess she got kinda jealous... She keeps asking me out, but I'm playing VERY hard to get, she's loving it, the harder I become, the more she wants me lol, serieusly! It's really wierd, I've been using this new technique with women since last week, and my succes has exponantially increased. I approach in a more fun way, laughing with them, then start playing hard to get and give them NO CONTROL whatsoever. I started it by accident with this girl and its working like a charm! She's giving me crap, if I would have made a move in the past we would have been a couple and sh*t and that she really liked me. She's looking at me like a puppy dog, looking as if I should kiss her. (NOW i repeat, she gave me signals of no intrest constantly in the past. She didn't want me at all) Anyway, I hold my game and keep playing it hard, it would have been a good time to kiss her, but there was the next girl who msged me asking where I was. Now this girl had shown me intrest from the start, so good behavior gets rewarded, bad behavoir punished.

So I tell the HB my mates are waiting for me and go to the entrance. There I see the HB from wednesday, seems like she's really digging me (according to a friend She's been talking about me and stuff) First thing I do when I see her, kiss her on the mouth, she kisses me back, Safe. She's trying to keep me with her, getting sticky, which I hate, so I tell her: I'm going to the next room
she: No you aren't!
Me: Uhu, ciao!
She looks kinda akward at me, and I think to myself you won't control me woman! And I go
(I'll finish this report later, gotta go)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm running around the party who do I see, the girl I kissed 3 weeks ago (her friends c0ckblocked me and the HB that I wanted 4 months(Lets call her J) ago saw me kissing her then). She's already getting touchy, we start to talk but I try to keep it as short as possible, sorry girl, I got better tonight :up:.

I once and a while meet up with the girl from wednesday (lets call her In), and the J as well. All the sudden they are standing togheter talking to each other, starring at me. I'm thinking: Sh*t, they know, and they did, I thought my chances were screwed but only J was wanking about it. Actually that all she really did that night, wanking about me that didn't make a move in the past... The bal is comming to its end, people start to leave, I remember at this point J was whinning about me taking I above her, that playing to hard for her and I'm a *****. (uh, only kissed one girl that night...) That I have to make up(YEA right, in your dreams woman...), and some other crap, was partially listening, but mainly annoyed.

I like J alot but her whinning is so annoying. I wanna bang her to make up for my blunder in the past and maybe cause I still like her, but doing that will let me lose "In", not that I have any feelings for her, but their equally hot and "In" might be a quality girl, though there was one thing that I can't stop thinking about. I saw one of my good mates and she was following me, I start talking and she keeps standing infront of me claiming all my attention, making me look like an @ss infront of my mate. I tell her to move, that I'm having a conversation, 20 seconds later, she does it again... Christ, I hate sticky people... Dilemma on who to choose, at the moment I'm picking "In".

+)
she hasen't played me nor acted cold
Isen't being a hypocrite like J
She isen't whinning
-)
she is less my type
she's being sticky and I only know her 2 days... (which was a oh-ow moment
she already expects me to be "Monogamy" (which was a MAJOR OH-OW moment)

Now evaluating J
+)
She's definitly my type
I liked her once, and I still do
I really like to bang her, just to satisfy the lust I had for her 4 months ago :D
-)
she's a hypocrite (which is considerable as two OR even more - points...)
she's whinning alot (which is kinda understandable in a way, still I hate whinning woman)

Pff decisions decisions... The crappy thing about making decisions, If you wait to long, you lose both options. Quick choosing thus... Any advice guys, cause I'm still the only one posting anything up this thread, a response would be nice for a change :cool:...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ow ye and to end my story, I ended up in "In" her bed, but she had her period, she's playing a little with me, all the sudden my bro calls me. I had his key to his place, which was like 2 miles away and he didnt know where In lived, so I had to go to him. No worries, she had her period, so I left.

Tonight we're gonna watch "Ichi, the killer" with my best mate, she'll probebly join aswell, but I doubt that her period is over considering that was yesterday :down:. Then monday, BEERBOWLING :D! I'll try to get more approaches and closes going, cause I've been sitting on my @ss too long. I'll report it here aswell (though not many people seem to be intrested lol, anyway doesn't matter). I'll keep in touch, ciao mates!

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to dinner with some mates the other day. Well my 2 best mates (lets call one di, that’s the guy with the GF, and the other one Ji, the one without a gf). One brought his GF and she brought a lot of other people. In total we were with 12, I knew 5 people. Think it was 6 guys 6 girls, and my best mate his gf tried to hook me up with a very good friend of her. The friend was an 8, I didn't really try with her, I was mainly focused on my meal and the party afterwards :cool:. I’m showing her some interest but nothing much, just acting friendly. So we start eating and me and di are making fun of Ji (cause he’s kind of the wimp :p), and we’re just talking daily stuff (TV shows, rugby, etc). Once and a while one of us talks to the girl but its mainly Ji chasing her, and considering I had some reserves, I let him have her. An hour later, we get our stuff and start to leave. Everybody pays separately, and drinks all together (Like always, there was 10 euro missing, always one @sshole who doesn’t pay..). I see Ji and the HB talking and I hear her say: Ye, how are you gonna make up for that. Ji: Girl, I’m too hot to make up for anything…
Hb: right…

He goes to the bathroom, while we’re walking down the stairs… I’m walking down and I accidently bump into her. So I say to her: Sorry…
Hb: Its ok…
Me: No… Really sorry (with this big smile on my face)
Hb: (gives me a weird look) How you gonna make up for that (lol she gave my mate that line like a minute ago…)
Me: (my head starts flashing, thinking KISS HER) I know a good way to make up with you!(looking deep in her eyes, get that feeling in my stomach)
Hb: (Looking even weirder now) Ye? How?
Me: (starting to freeze, realizing that I prolly get rejected and blunder in front of 12 people) Meh, nevermind.
Di: MAN JUST DO IT (he didn’t know that I wanted to kiss her)
Me: I whisper and tell him what I wanted to do
Di: Starts laughing, and telling me I should have done it.
Hb: (she’s now completely confused) starts talking to Di’s GF while watching me

One day later (so while we were watching the movie, like I said we would view, "In" didn't join btw, not that I cared), I hear Ji made out with the HB. It didn’t affect me considering I had some other girls that I was giving some attention, went home with this HB8. That night we watched a movie at Di’s place. Di’s GF comes to me and asks me:
GF: Did you try to kiss Hb yesterday at dinner?
Me: Euuuuhm, ye there was this moment where I nearly kissed her.
GF: You do realize she would have kissed you back? She told me today that you nearly kissed her and she would’ve kissed you back
Me: Ah sh*t…
GF: Ye, Ji was second choise..
Me: LOL!! SH*T, couldn’t you have told me that earlier :D (Both me and Di are cracking up right now, that Ji was second choise, the loser… )

Every time Ji starts making out with a girl he gets super sticky and gets all emotional screwing up every chance to get laid… Christ… I remember in September a brought this dutch girl who was quite hot, it was the second time I brought her along to party with me and my mates. The party itself was great, anyway the party is over and we live in the same building, so we walk home together. I stand in front of her door and I give her a good night kiss, right on the corner of her lips. She’s not holding back, so I go for the killer blow. Now I have to tell you this girl was HORNY :eek:! We start making out, she grabs me by my shirts and pulls me into her room. She keeps kissing me and throws me on the bed and jumps on top of me. We start making out more, she keeps telling me this is wrong, we’re neighbors blabla… I just tell her: “Ssshh” and kiss her, the more we kiss, the wilder she’s getting… Suddenly my phone goes off, first time I don’t pick up, second time, my cell is laying next to me, but still I didn’t pick up. Third time, Motherfvcker… I pick up, “WHAT?!”, Ji is sleeping in my brothers crib but he can’t find it, I have to pick him up… Ok no biggy, I make advantage of the situation, tease the girl a bit and just say: I have to go (its 2 AM now… there aren’t much places to go at this hour…) She’s kind of sad and says: Ok, I’ll see you around. (With this very big grin on my face I leave, thinking, I’ll be back in 10 minutes, getting my brains fvcked out:up: ) I meet up with Ji, who was just outside the building the retard and bring him inside and guide him to my brothers crib (my brother was still out partying and would then stay with a girl I guess or sleep in the bar). As we’re walking inside I tell him the news:

Me: You’ll never guess who I made out with tonight?
Ji: (Smiles) Tell me!
Me: The Dutch HB
Ji: (turns pale) Are you kidding me, Fvck man, its been like 10 months since I found somebody I really liked. Man I can’t believe you’re doing this to me.
NOW I’ll say this again, this was the second time I brought that girl, It was the first night he met her, he just went psycho on me
Me: (I didn’t expect any of this crap) Euuuuh…

From here on it was a lot of whining about his situation at home and how a girl could ease his pain blablabla… Freaking EMO, Good guy that I am (And retard) I tell him:
Me: you know she was probably just very drunk and so am I, just try with her again later, I won’t go for her… (Sh*t now I made a promise, and considering I’m a man of my word I had to keep that)
Ji: whine whine think she’ll want me now Whine whine...

My night was over, I was planning on knocking on her door before I met up with Ji, but out of respect for my mate, I just didn’t… One month later, he was with her, 1 week later, she dumps him for being too much of an emo. Christ I passed good sex, a potential FB, hell maybe a GF(but that wasn’t likely though) for NO reason what so ever. One hard lesson learned there, Do not, I repeat NEVER pass a girl you like for anybody! If you really want her, don’t pass her, cause you’ll regret it, and the next time you get a girl you like, the guy is going to give you the same sh*t like the previous time. Second time I gave him the finger and told him if he gives me that crap one more time he'll get a boot up his @ss (he never did after that, he knew I was right). Don’t get me wrong we’re still good friends, but we’re still busting his balls about it and it’s been 7 months, he’s getting pissed off about it but hell, he got what’s coming to him :p!

Last edited:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok tonight I invited this HB7 to my crib for a movie, she's kinda nerdy with some funny sarcasm humor, normally she's rather shy, but I got her to open up a little. Now she's constantly trying to bust my balls, only when I'm drunk she's able to do it without me having a good comeback ;), its fun, I like it. I don't know if I'll try to score with her though, this might be the kinda girl that really is a turn off or the kinda girl I'll get a very big crush on (as in oneitis style...), and I want none of those at this moment, I'm not ready for a relationship and I want my freedom to much at the moment. But we'll see what happens...

Wednesday there's this party at the bar, and the cheerleaders are coming too (cheerleaders in belgium are VERY rare!). I have had my eye on one of em for a while now, but everybody keeps telling me she's a b*tch, a snob and a barby doll(as in she wears a lot of makeup -> ugly in the morning). I'm willing to find that all out myself though and she might be fun/good practice anyway :cool:! I'll keep you guys informed!

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
nice stuff man. Wacth out for Ji. Friends that get jealous might start to c0ckblock eventually
Thanks mate :)

About yesterday, we (me and the HB7, maybe she's a 7.5... ) were gonna get togheter at my crib. She msges me once and a while, all the sudden, she say's she's gonna be later. I just responded: "LIES!", 30 mins later (about 20 mins before the actual date), my phone goes off, asking me to go over to her house, cause she's having an unexpected chocolate fondue (melt some chocolate and dip fruit/cookies in em). First I doubted if I wanted to go, considering I had some work to do, but I just thought forget about homework, make up for it during exams (which I regret today :D). Anyway, once there it was only one more guy and 4 girls, (2 ugs, one ok last one the HB7). I knew them all so it was no problem to get a em all laughing. The average girl seems to be dating the new guy, I'm acting quite normal towards him, considering I might see him more often if I start dating the HB.

Serieusly though, this kinda girl is great. She looks great, smells great, is smart, funny, works hard. This is not the kinda girl you just screw once and then dump. Thats why I'm in doubt, I don't wanna do that to her, if I'll go for her, I would go for a relationship, but I'm not really ready yet. But then theres that thing that my dad alwayse says, drink the soup while its hot... Not going for it now, might end up in never going to get it anymore. I want the girl, but then again I fear I'll get bored by her and given up my freedom for nothing...

Anyway after we ate up every last piece of chocolate, the average girl left with the new guy and rest of us sat, start talking abit and watching some old pics of them. (Yes indeed, this is where it got kinda boring) So, one of the girls wanted to go, and we just went to the bar. First I didn't wanna drink considering I had to get up at 7 am and it was already 0:30 am. Then my brothers drunk FB came to me, (which I met yesterday at the beerbowling, she's ok, better than his previous GF) starts calling me her "fvckbrother", I'm playing along and start calling her "fvcksister". She starts wanking to close the UG (she didn't notice the HB cause she left for drinks).
Me: I don't fvck ugly women...
Bro's FB: She's not ugly, look at them huge tits...
Me: Have had bigger, it doesn't affect me anymore.
Bro's FB: meh (drunk babbling)
Me: Look, see that girl at the bar, thats more my type (pointing at HB, funny considering she was standing next to my semi ex -> partial FB, partial GF...)
Bro's FB: Ic ok, what you wanna drink
(lol...)
Me: *thinks, and gets in the mood* Blue thrills

This is where things went wrong... suddenly we were with 11 people drinking blue thrill, including the bartenders (my bro and a friend), some other mates i recognized, my ex FB and her friends and the girls who went with me. Next shots: flügel; white vodka; vanilla jenever; jagermeister; amareto. Then ad fundum longdrinks: white vodka orangejuice and Flugel Boswandeling, ricard, and about 3 beers each. All these drinks were all gone before 2 am... That means we did less that 1.5 hour on that... We're all getting kinda getting drunk, the girls I brought stopped after those shots (the rest of the group kept drinking with us), I was in an average status. I didn't make a fool out of myself, but my bro's FB LOL, the sh*t she was talking was quite funny.

It was getting late (2:30 am) so I took my jacket and got ready to go, as did the girls i brought. I was saying goodbye to the HB, I wanted to kiss her, but I knew if I did, she would expect alot more from me, things that I can't give her yet. I don't know if I'm ready for this serieus stuff, god I'm only 20 years old you know... They leave, but my bro's FB pulls me back, asking if I smoke. Only weed I tell her, but that I'm quitting. She asks if I want some of her weed, ofcourse I couldn't say no to that, considering we're both in the mood for it. One more ad fundum she say, sure whatever... Vodka orange juice, *wham* lasts 2 seconds :p goodbye money, she drinks one too. I tell her now or never, again she wanted to drink... I just said bye at this moment, she probebly didn't have weed but wanted to look though infront of her boyfriends brother... Ow well, The good part is I was up at 7 am, third day I had to be up at 7 am and went to bed at 3 am... I'm getting abit sleepy but I'll handle it.

Tonight I'll try to score with "In" but she's playing hard to get, and I'm getting annoyed :cool:, I really would love to bang her, she looks like a animal in bed. And if that doesn't work I can give that snobby hb a shot :D Good times :up:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday at 6 pm, my best mate died, i feel like sh*t, don't know what else to say

fvck

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
wow....

Sorry for your loss man, my prayers are with you and his family
Thanks mate, I appreciate it...

Anyway, wednesday "In" stayed with me, No sex, she's playing hard to get, so am I, I like it to be honest, I hate when a girl is to easy. Thursday morning I got her to get me breakfast :D that sucker... She's a nice girl, maybe a bit of an AW but all in all, deep inside she's a sweet girl. I'll meet up with her tuesday for pool.

Monday I'll go talk to "J" (the jealous Hb), I alwayse wanted to kiss her, so I'll probebly do that. Life is to short to live in regrets, I learned that now...

Thursday I kissed with the nerdy HB7 (lets call her something random: Jane), and thats kinda bad news, like I said before, this is the kinda girl I would marry. She's flawless, a 7-7.5, works alot, is smart, funny, for crying out loud, she works during the summer in a camp for retards (literly!). I don't wanna use her, nor hurt her, but with recent events, I wanna be able to say: I HAVE LIVED. I want people around me to say: that guy knew how to live his life like the best. I don't want any regrets, I having a serieus relationship will give me regrets... I'll try to tell her this in a the same but decent way.

Coming thursday is the funaral, god I'll miss that basterd... We were with 4, "the fantastic four" we called ourself. Lucky I still have my other brothers (the two other guys), we're helping each other to get over it. In a way, seducing women is helping alot too, it just gets my mind of my dead mate... I still can't believe it, it's so surreal, he was asking friday about In, now hes gone :s.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight I'm gonna tell Jane we can't be togheter, not yet... Don't fully wanna do this, but on the other hand I do... i'll make up my mind when I see her I guess, I'm preparing for the worst... thing is, do I tell her before the movie, or after...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I ditched that girl, she took it alot better than expected. Lol I'll admit, I was kinda nervous, considering I'm usually the guy that gets dumped instead of dumping others.

No dates tonight, still got alot of work to do, after that, well... meeting new people I guess :D considering I don't have any dates :up:

Last edited:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went to the bar yesterday, In was there. It was super funny, I go over to her to kiss her, and she kisses me on the cheek. I couldn't help myself but laugh... She's embarresed about me I guess. Later on that night she comes over to me while I'm having fun with the bartender (who I know), drinking shots with each other. So I just asked her with this huge smile on my face (It might sound like its unconfident, its not, I just like to know my position, how she thinks about us, and thus getting the guilty feeling outta me because I'm dating others aswell):

Me: Are you embarresed about me?
In: No! Ofcourse not, why are you saying that?! (bizare look on her head)
Me: Cause you can't kiss me infront of your friends
In: Ofcourse I can
Me: *goes for the kiss, expecting the same reaction*
In: *pulls aside*
Me: Lol see girl :p
In: I just don't want people to think we're a couple
Me: Ok, I can live with that :cool:

(nice, no guilt what so ever, and a hard lesson learned yet again...)

In: *shocked that I don't care*

We just talked about other stuff from here on, I remember she started yapping about me not sending txt msges back fast enough. I just told her a was busy at the time, whereto she responded that she doesn't normally chase guys. I care :p, I continued drinking some more shots with my mate. Later I meet up with another mate of mine and we're just having fun. All the while she's constantly having 3-4 guys around her. It doesn't do me anything though, thats the wierd part, I really don't give a fvck about it :up:. Everybody is telling me she's super hot and that I'm a lucky guy... Lol lucky, its called "skillz" ;) she's the lucky one hahaha! She kissed me like 2 times in the bar, and was really shy about it... Women, such an enigma... lucky I still got some reserves though ;), but I think she does to, I saw her texting other guys, I don't mind but the funny thing she was hiding it and doing suspicious about it and deleting the sended message instantly. Guess its gonna be more of a good fvck and goodbye thing afterall...

At the end of the party I remember she walked home with me, once we're really far, she just turned me and started making out with me. I'm teasing her a bit, pull away and start walking on backwards, face towards her with this huge grin on my face. She follows, I put my arm around her and we continue walking. All the sudden I see these 3 AFCs looking at In, then chatting to each other... I see the one guy say to the other, come on I can that guy on. Then we get his girl, :cool: Losers, it kinda saddened me they didn't try. The fatty would've never seen a lifttackle comming :D (thank you rugby!). Anyway, I still find it great that people envy me! It only boosts my confidence even more... So we continued to my place, we made out a little more, and she went to another party...

I'm meeting up with her tonight, we're gonna make some dinner togheter and watch a movie or go drink some ****tails after... I'm getting tired of chasing this girl, her hard to get crap is quite annoying. But we'll see what happens tonight

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four days ago I had my date with "in", it was ok except for the fact that she was giving me nothing... We bought some stuff togheter, and I cooked a bit, good cooking if I might add :up:. Then we watched a movie, we made out a little, every time I try to escalate, she pulls back. She's working on my nerves, making me wait to long and playing with me. The funny thing is that she's probebly thinking she's playing me well... She doesn't know I'm betting on multiple horses at once ;), retarded women. She's very hot, but rather empty in the head. Anyway, I think I'll dump this girl soon...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok three days ago I met up with "J", (the jealous girl) She was looking hot... Like alwayse... we had lunch togheter and went to play some pool, had some small flirting going on but nothing much. We went for drinks, and to the chocoladbar. We split every bill 50/50. I tried to maintain as much EC as possible, but she didn't really kept it going so it was kinda wierd...

End of the day, kiss goodbye, nearly kiss her on the mouth, but I just didn't go for it. That night it was praesidium elections (fraternity leadership elections...). "In" was one of the candidates and my mate too. She got pick over him, incredible, she's been 2 times in the bar before and the guy has work his @ss off the whole year to make everything easier for everybody and she gets picked over him cause she's hot... Anyway, I didn't care, she's my girl so I'm happy for her. Party starts, she gets behind the bar and helps the bartender... While doing so she's constantly flirting with the guy... Whatever, I'm doing the same so I didn't care. She comes to me while I'm having a good time with my mate, making the boring party somewhat more fun, she just started wanking that I have childish behavior... :cool: And there I was having my good time, I told her to fvck off and that I don't give a fvck. She gets behind the bar again and keeps flirting with the bartender.

Anyway the party is now getting extremely dull, cause my best mate left, so I considered leaving aswell. I just said bye, again she kisses me on the cheek (she seems scared to kiss me in public...). There's some more Blabla about that she doesn't want me to think she's playing with me but I didn't really listen, it irritated me. I just told her that if she doesn't want me to think that, then she better don't play with me like she's doing at the moment. I bailed then.

She ran behind me, giving me some more blabla, I just responded, if she doesn't make up her mind soon, she'll lose me and there's no way back after that.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So then two days ago it was the funaral of my main man :down:, "In" promised to be there, she wasen't there (meaning I should dump her, NOW). My ex who also promised to come, also wasen't there... Damn I hate it when people break their promises, You have to trow people like that out of your life ASAP! (AS NOW, delete their number, they will never keep their promises and thus never respect you)

The rest of the day was mainly trying to get our thoughts off our buddy, went early to bed, had some bad dreams about it... Ow well... He didn't deserve this, everybody loved him, no enemies at all, christ... My heart is bleeding :(

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So friday I settle a date with "J", before that I played a drinking game with a AFC-recovering friend of mine. Good guy, but he's to shy, which is killing his game considering he's just an average looking guy, but he's freaking hilarious once he opens up :cool:! I should help the guy, but before you can help others you have to be flawless yourself (which I'm not considering I've been reporting for the last 2 weeks and still haven't gotten laid :crackup:(yes i find it rather amusing myself)).

Anyway our date : first we went for drinks at this ****tailbar (I kept calling her "Dorky", it was kinda an inside joke from previous date, cause she was acting kinda dorky, since then that was her nickname, I'm "Bully" =P what a dork :D ). There was this HB8.5 waitress, which I flirted with a little while "J" was to the bathroom. Damn this girl was hot :D, anyway "J" got back and I decided to keep my manners in hope of scoring tonight. (remember, I still haven't kissed this girl before, I've chased this girl 4 months ago but had given up hope, now she suddenly wanted to date again... She's about an 8 to an 8.5 and 100% my type a girl) After our drinks we went to her place and we watched "I am legend". We started watching, suddenly she pulls out these strings, putting them around her fingers and tells me:
J: Pick 2 fingers...
Me: Picks the two outside fingers
J: *unleashed the strings on those fingers*
Ooooh, its a ****, that means you're gay... But I'll give you another chance...
Me: Whaaaa, *picks the two fingers in the middle
J: Oh now its a *****, that means you're 50/50, one more go
Me: *picks the sam two fingers in the middle
J: Ok, 1/3 of you is gay...
Me: Whaaaaa? Girl, if you want me to prove that I'm straigth I'm willing you to show you right now... *Maintaining EC while saying this and after to the point that I feel it in my stumach, but I didn't give in and kept EC

30 seconds later

J: Ok, prove it
Me: *start to kiss her

She was rather good at kissing, a bit less tongue during the "highs" of the kiss but she did good ;). We continue to watch the movie, makeout once and a while

I get some escalation going aswell, to the point that my hand is on her bra (every time I went for her P*ssy she pulled my hand away though, grinning at me saying no to me). I just started rubbing my d*ck on her *****, we're both getting horny. She pushes me aside and says: Watch the movie. Damn I love a good tease, considering I was constantly teasing her aswell (pulling back with kisses, making her get some more, which she did). She should I wasen't allowed to stay though. Ow well, second date, third one should be one with stay I hope :cool:(what am I say... I'll make sure it is! hehe). She said I could stay five more minutes, I responded: "I have to go!".

Now she's asking me to stay until she smoked her sigarete, I wasen't in the mood of smelling smoke and kissing an "ashtray" if you know what I mean... I kissed her before she started smoking, and left with this big grin on my face. It might be that I could have f*cked closed, but then if I could, that means I still can next date, so thats nothing to worry about I guess

All I can think of is: "Damn, she's extremly HOT, good job credos :up:"

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wake up this morning, took a shower, and I look at my cellphone. One msg, from "J":
J: "I want you :)"
:cool:
Tuesday theres a party, I'll probebly invite her, ditch "In", have a good time and see what happens between me and "J".