Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips to feel good before clubbing / going to bars etc.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips to feel good before clubbing / going to bars etc. [important to feel good]

Since is Friday , i wanted to tell what i do every time before i go out clubbing .

So first thing , get some SLEEP to get some energy .
Most of PUG's ( pick up guru's ) dont talk about energy and these things but i realized that for me is one of the most important thing .

Energy , Mood ===>> Most important things for me since i got high confidence , balls and tight game :D .

After sleeping , wake up and make a shower (to feel fresh) . Shave , fix your hairs and look good :D . Get your best clubbing clothes wear them . Wear at least one interesting item (i.e. cool necklace , interesting hat or something to get some attention )

Put your favorite music , talk to your parents , talk to someone to get in talkative mood .
Go dance around the house , think some great/funny moments that happened to you to get in better mood .

That when times come , put your favorite cologne , brush your teeths and your ready to go .

When you're there , smile alot , walk confidently , talk to everyone you can , cheer to everyone ( i dont know how to say in english , hit your glass with their glass lightly and say cheers :p you know what im saying ?)

Also your mindset should be IM GOING THERE TO HAVE FUN . Nothing else . Not to get chicks or anything . Just to have fun , to dance , to laugh , to meet other people and thats it .

Dont go there only to get chicks because if you dont get any youll feel desperate .

While opening sets , always open with higher energy/fun level than their . Noone wont let someone lower their fun level . They just want more fun guys.

Thats it , just try it and i hope youll feel better . Nothing to loose .

Also read THIS from Quiksilver .

Cheers bro's .

Last edited:

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quite true. If you are going in a good state of mind, you are going to put out good vibes and people are going want to get to know you. Unfortunately it's very easy to forget; sometimes I make things too complicated and worry too much about "openers" or whatever. When you are in a good mood and are having fun, it really just comes naturally and is simple.

Sometimes it is interesting to detach yourself from the club environment and just watch for a few seconds...it's pretty easy to find a few guys who clearly aren't in a good state and are standing by themselves wandering around the dance floor trying to look like they are busy or trying to find a stray girl to booty grind with.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also your mindset should be IM GOING THERE TO HAVE FUN . Nothing else . Not to get chicks or anything . Just to have fun , to dance , to laugh , to meet other people and thats it .
Quite simply the best advice anyone can give.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight man.

I'd say 90% of the time I go to bars, I rarely see a girl that piques my interest, and even then I only get to the business end of the deal on occasion. The goal is to have fun, but a question you have to ask yourself is... what constitutes 'fun' to you?

Is it shootin the breeze with the boys? Is it getting sloshed? Or is it getting laid?

Personally I only really go out with my boys to the bars these days to either watch sports(nhl playoffs comin soon, yeyeye) and chill out, or get laid(rarely these days:().

Also, I agree that a good nights sleep is one of the most important things.