Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self-Mastery

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After receiving guidance from Interceptor and taking a break from the forums for a little while, I feel as though I've reached a new chapter in my life. I had felt as though I were in a slump because I had lost a number of things that were very important to me within a short period of time. I thought I was extremely close to being exactly who I wanted to be, but it was all an illusion that I built for myself. I've learned quite a few things and I want to share them with you.

If you're unhappy it's because you don't have control of yourself and your life. Action, determination, a positive mentality, and constructive criticism are your keys to obtaining everything you want in your life. Never focus on the problem, but on the solution. You have to adapt and grow from everything you experience. There is no object, person, or situation in this world that can bring you complete happiness; there are CEO's, players, rock stars, whatever you can think of that are unhappy. You have the ability to be completely happy right now in this very moment if you truly want to be, it's all in your head. Nothing comes without work; decide what your values and dreams are and construct a plan to make sure that they become a reality. This is what a woman wants: a man that is in control, a man that gets results. This man can't get off track or lose his identity. He can't be broken, discouraged, or affected by anything or anyone outside of his own mind. This is strength and masculinity. Basically, every person has their own unique experience through life, their own universe because it's from a static perspective, your body and mind. If you become the master of your body and mind, then you become the master of your universe and you only have to take action to achieve what you desire.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm just going to go ahead and bump this anyway, lol.

Damn right!

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear, I'm also on the same inner game tip that Interceptor/KontrollerX/KarmaSutra/reset/MM-posters recommend.

I didn't get this though:

Epic said:
I thought I was extremely close to being exactly who I wanted to be, but it was all an illusion that I built for myself.
Care to elaborate? What exactly do you mean with this?

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant that I thought that I was where I wanted to be because I had gone out and gotten everything that I wanted, but I didn't permanently change my thinking patterns like I thought I had. Once the things that I valued the most were lost I realized that I actually was attached to them. I should have instilled happiness in myself before I acquired those those things. Self improvement never ends and you can backslide if you're not careful. You have to be aware of your thinking patterns and break the negative ones as soon as you notice them.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great stuff.
Good to hear that you're doing better.

It takes a while to fully integrate beliefs, on thatthey over ride your previous negative ones.

This is why only dilligent practce, from men whom have strong self discipline and really are READY to do the work will SUCEED
Failure is not an option.

It actually isn't,,I mean that literally.

You cannot 'fail'.
The thing that is getting to you is the TIME it takes, that you may still be hooked to the INSTANT GRATIFICATION trip, courtesy of your EGO.

The EGO is to be diminshed, not inflated.

If you do the work..this is good enough.

Because you will be on the right path, and build momentum.
Granted, some results you will see instantenously, other will take more time.
But they will come.

It is all in the mind.

It is ALL about your CHOICES.

You want to know the secret to life? mainly, the Secret to your Life?

Really, it's simple.

It's this...

"Hey (insert name here) what do you feel like doing?"

you; "Hmm, I'd like to do this and this and this and this...."

Universe; "OK, let me see what I can do for you."

Outside circumstances and pressure : "You must conform to what WE want! NOT what YOU Want!! You must OBEY US! WE know what is good for you and what you SHOULD be expereincing and what kind of life you SHOULD be living!!!!"

You: "Don'y make me laugh. You have no influence on me. I know what I want and nothing will stop me from getting it."

LOL

The fact of the matter is that the ONLY thing that MATTERS and has EVER mattered is what you want.
What do YOU want?
what do YOU feel like doing?

Any feelings of duty or obligations or accomodating is there only because they are the values and beliefs YOU picked.

"Well, I can't be a profesional treasure hunter because my Mom won't let me!"

..or whatever.

You're the one who 'decided' that this particular experiince was OUT.
And it did eventually become OUT, but not because of your mom, but because YOU CHOSE it to be an 'out'.
Capice?

You know what?
If there was EVER somethign that SHOULD be one of your HIGHEST Prority GOALS in life to achieve it shoud be this...

...TREMENDOUS EMOTIONAL STRENGTH...TENSILE EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.

Desire and discipline also go a long way here.

Having VALUE for yourself too.
Having VALUES in general, and sticking to them with INTEGRITY are vital to living a truly good life. A prosperous one.
One in which you can ride those waves....

You may start to see how the Pursuit of HIGH CHARACTER is ultimately a non negotiable.
Really.
make peace with that.

Align with it.
Align all your resources to achieve your goals.

No self doubt.
No self limiting beliefs.

A program for change, growth,and development.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic said:
decide what your values and dreams are and construct a plan to make sure that they become a reality.
Is this not what the same unhappy CEO's and Rockstars did?

There is no goal or reality you can arrive at that will make you happy. This is the illusion. You are already there. Now you need only to ask yourself 1 question:

1. Why do I have a need to be anything more than I am right now?

Here is an anecdote for you:

A group of preachers were trying to convince two men that they need to pray and make offerings and sacrifices to God in order to cleanse their souls and be permitted into heaven. They were professing that a great deal of "work" needed to be done in order to arrive at the goal. There were many layers of negative human traits which needed to be washed away in order to become purified in spirit.

The men looked at each other and smiled. One looked at the ground toward a stone and nodded to the other to pick it up. The other picked it up and held it out to the preachers:

"If I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed this stone," he said, "could I turn it into a diamond?

The preachers lowered their heads in disappointment.

"Not unless it was a diamond already," one admitted.

With that, the two men departed.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why Self Reflection and Self Examination are CRUCIAL at UNCOVERING your TRUE SELF.

If it is true that Happiness is a state of Mind which is intrinsic, inherenet, and NATURAL...

....one must ask oneself

What am I doing or thinking that STOPS ME from BEING HAPPY?

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
What am I doing or thinking that STOPS ME from BEING HAPPY?
It is the "doing" that is causing the unhappiness.

Happiness is a state of awareness in which you "perceive" then "react." You have graduated from trying to make things happen.

When we are "doing" something, we are blinded by the result we are aiming to hit. When we observe and react, the appropriate move presents itself.

This is why I stopped trying to "get" women a long time ago. Now I simply respond to the ones that present themselves to me. I observe the entirety of the situation, and react accordingly.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, Mistic.

Kudos to you.

I hope more and mroe men here get that message.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
VERY VERY IMPORTANT POST YALL!!! Made me think a lot after readin this nam sayin....Would really appreciate it if Interceptor and Mistic shared a lil bit more ideas :)
Much Love yal.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I was extremely close to being exactly who I wanted to be, but it was all an illusion that I built for myself.
I meant that I thought that I was where I wanted to be because I had gone out and gotten everything that I wanted, but I didn't permanently change my thinking patterns like I thought I had. Once the things that I valued the most were lost I realized that I actually was attached to them. I should have instilled happiness in myself before I acquired those those things. Self improvement never ends and you can backslide if you're not careful. You have to be aware of your thinking patterns and break the negative ones as soon as you notice them.
Man. These two weeks I´ve come to the same conclusion as you.

*Interceptor which books do you recommend us to read? As resources?

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
This is great stuff.
Good to hear that you're doing better.

It takes a while to fully integrate beliefs, on thatthey over ride your previous negative ones.

This is why only dilligent practce, from men whom have strong self discipline and really are READY to do the work will SUCEED
Failure is not an option.

It actually isn't,,I mean that literally.

You cannot 'fail'.
The thing that is getting to you is the TIME it takes, that you may still be hooked to the INSTANT GRATIFICATION trip, courtesy of your EGO.

The EGO is to be diminshed, not inflated.

If you do the work..this is good enough.

Because you will be on the right path, and build momentum.
Granted, some results you will see instantenously, other will take more time.
But they will come.

It is all in the mind.

It is ALL about your CHOICES.

You want to know the secret to life? mainly, the Secret to your Life?

Really, it's simple.

It's this...

"Hey (insert name here) what do you feel like doing?"

you; "Hmm, I'd like to do this and this and this and this...."

Universe; "OK, let me see what I can do for you."

Outside circumstances and pressure : "You must conform to what WE want! NOT what YOU Want!! You must OBEY US! WE know what is good for you and what you SHOULD be expereincing and what kind of life you SHOULD be living!!!!"

You: "Don'y make me laugh. You have no influence on me. I know what I want and nothing will stop me from getting it."

LOL

The fact of the matter is that the ONLY thing that MATTERS and has EVER mattered is what you want.
What do YOU want?
what do YOU feel like doing?

Any feelings of duty or obligations or accomodating is there only because they are the values and beliefs YOU picked.

"Well, I can't be a profesional treasure hunter because my Mom won't let me!"

..or whatever.

You're the one who 'decided' that this particular experiince was OUT.
And it did eventually become OUT, but not because of your mom, but because YOU CHOSE it to be an 'out'.
Capice?

You know what?
If there was EVER somethign that SHOULD be one of your HIGHEST Prority GOALS in life to achieve it shoud be this...

...TREMENDOUS EMOTIONAL STRENGTH...TENSILE EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.

Desire and discipline also go a long way here.

Having VALUE for yourself too.
Having VALUES in general, and sticking to them with INTEGRITY are vital to living a truly good life. A prosperous one.
One in which you can ride those waves....

You may start to see how the Pursuit of HIGH CHARACTER is ultimately a non negotiable.
Really.
make peace with that.

Align with it.
Align all your resources to achieve your goals.

No self doubt.
No self limiting beliefs.

A program for change, growth,and development.
What you're saying makes sense, it's all about the power of the mind. It also sounds a lot like the Law of Attraction, the belief that the universe will send to you what you feel most strongly about (which is the same as saying what you think about the most). Often times, though, the things that we DON'T want are the very things we see coming into our life. The reason is because you spend a lot of time thinking about it, devoting feelings to it and the stronger the intensity and depth of the feelings the sooner whatever it is you're thinking about will come into your life. And we're conditioned to look at the worst case scenario, have no expectations so you won't be disappointed. But what often happens is that you have already decided that the worst will happen so you EXPECT it to happen. Then the next thing you know, there it is in your life.

It takes a long time to reshape your thinking, you have to go against all of the negative things you have been taught by others, go against all the bad things you've taught YOURSELF. And negative experiences can and often do reinforce the notion that only bad things are going to happen to you, so again they do. So you have to make a conscious turn around. When you want something GOOD, you focus on it. Yeah, negative thoughts creep back in but you quickly challenge them with what you WANT to happen, the GOOD that you want for yourself. And you make it happen by doing whatever you need to do to make that GOOD thing come into your life.

The addage "good things come to those who wait" is not entirely true. Good things don't come to you unless you make it happen. BUT it can take time for you to see those good things and the reason for that is because of all the negative emotions and that you have to push back, dispel for the positive feelings to bring the good things into your life. And the good thing can be anything you want it to be, money, fame, women, a good body, etc. But it has to be what you really want, what makes you really happy.

The good thing about working out is that you see what it is you want, get a mental picture of it and work towards it. You devote yourself to it and you will gradually see positive results. The same applies to anything that you really want. When you feel discouraged, think about the rewards you already have received and use those thoughts to counter the negative feelings that creep up to turn you away from your goal(s). In the end, if you want it bad enough, it will come to you.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
VERY VERY IMPORTANT POST YALL!!! Made me think a lot after readin this nam sayin....Would really appreciate it if Interceptor and Mistic shared a lil bit more ideas :)
Much Love yal.
Interceptor is always on point. I only respond to ideas that are thrown out there. If you want to go deeper into this, we will comply. Your up.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:
The addage "good things come to those who wait" is not entirely true. Good things don't come to you unless you make it happen.
"Good things" are always happening. They happen more often to people who pay attention, see opportunities, and seize the moment.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my point was that you have to be happy now and then go and pursue what you want. Those CEO's and rockstar's believed that achieving that level of success and fame would complete them. The ones that are happy when they reach that level were most likely happy to begin with.

Everyone has the ability to be completely happy this instant. As far as any books I would recommend: Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. Interceptor turned me on to his work, he breaks everything down and once I was through with the book, I understood everything completely.

Basically, your world can be a miserable one or a happy one, but it all depends on how YOU choose to look at it. You have to look at every challenge and every set back as an opportunity to grow as a person, if you gain control of yourself; your mind, body, and emotions you can make your life into whatever you wish, there are no limitations. For example, just as Interceptor said earlier there is no such thing as failure, as far as the way it is viewed now. You either succeed or you learn what you shouldn't do the next time you try, but either way you are moving forward. Failure has become a bad concept because it is viewed as something negative that we should avoid. If you can break this pattern by controlling your mind and heart you can see "failure" as making progress.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic said:
Well, my point was that you have to be happy now and then go and pursue what you want. Those CEO's and rockstar's believed that achieving that level of success and fame would complete them. The ones that are happy when they reach that level were most likely happy to begin with.

Everyone has the ability to be completely happy this instant. As far as any books I would recommend: Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. Interceptor turned me on to his work, he breaks everything down and once I was through with the book, I understood everything completely.

Basically, your world can be a miserable one or a happy one, but it all depends on how YOU choose to look at it. You have to look at every challenge and every set back as an opportunity to grow as a person, if you gain control of yourself; your mind, body, and emotions you can make your life into whatever you wish, there are no limitations. For example, just as Interceptor said earlier there is no such thing as failure, as far as the way it is viewed now. You either succeed or you learn what you shouldn't do the next time you try, but either way you are moving forward. Failure has become a bad concept because it is viewed as something negative that we should avoid. If you can break this pattern by controlling your mind and heart you can see "failure" as making progress.
:up: