Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Djs: Guide to Alcohol

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intro

Anyone can drink, anyone can get hammered, and anyone can wake up in the morning without the slightest idea of how they got home.

However, a true DJ knows how to do all of the above with style and grace.

This is just a little guide of how to handle yourself around alcohol at the bars, nightclubs, house parties, and at home. With this guide, whenever drinks are going around, you're going to be the one that people respect and look up to, and have a better chance of leaving the venue with that cute girl.

Part 1. Bars
Part 2. Parties
Part 3. Home

Last edited:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars

1. Bars

So I work in a bar now. Haven't been at it for long, but I've picked up on some things that people do. Bars are a place where people let loose and show their true colors. I can point out the guys in the bar that are getting laid, the guys in the bar who probably don't know what a panties or a bra look like, and the girls who are waiting for Mr. Right to sweep them off their feet right at that moment and go do something Wrong.

What really separates the guys in bars who can go home with a girl at will, and the guys whose hands are going to be busy that night comes down to THREE things.

A. Be relaxed, calm and comfortable.

Guys who come into my bar with friends and leave minus their friends plus a babe always show these traits. They come in with their friends, having a good time but not getting overly excited. They don't sit forward in their seat fidgiting, they don't have their hands in their pockets, and their head isn't buried in the menu for twenty minutes.

A good don juan is always alert in the bar, and always takes command of his crew. He finds out what his friends want to drink and sends in the order to the bartender while his friends goof off and point out 'cool' or 'exotic' drinks on the ****tail menu. He's always one step ahead, and knows that he's there to have the best time possible, and that usually includes some female company.

To be comfortable and calm in a bar, you have to know what you're doing. Know what you're having to drink, how many drinks you're having, and how much you're willing to spend on drinks/tips. Know a little about what drink you're having, it'll give you something to talk about and will probably earn some respect from your friends, who likely have no idea what they're going to order and will spend 10 minutes gazing at the menu, finally settling on "I'll have a beer." That doesn't demonstrate confidence or interest, does it?

When I'm out with my buddies, I always start with a pint of Guinness, because it's a great way to start the night, and always gets me into the right frame of mind. Find a drink that you like, and make it a routine to always order it first. Don't even bother with the menu, chances are your lost and confused friends will follow suit, and you'll very quickly show them that you're on the ball and know what you're doing.

Be relaxed, don't start bouncing around or yelling in a loud voice. Stay in control of yourself.

Be calm, have fun with your friends and shoot the ****, but always keep an eye on the rest of the bar, so you pick up on the subtle signals that girls will give you, when they see that you're the leader of your crew. Some guys will say just 'fvck it im doing whatever i want, lets be obnoxious', but I've come to realize that those guys go home alone after closing.

B. Show your sexuality

This doesn't mean you should grope all the waitresses as they go by. They're there to serve you drinks and fries, and to be appreciated by you, not advanced on. I treat all bar staff pretty well. I flirt with some of the waitresses, but only lightly. Just enough to get her smiling, my friends laughing and ribbing me asking if I'm going to ask her out, and everybody in a good mood. It breaks the ice and gets you into a sexual state when you do some simple flirting, and getting the bar girls on your side will go a long way.

Dress properly too.. Don't go there with your big parka on with sweatpants and skate shoes, you're likely to attract guys looking for heroine and coke. Wear some nice ironed clothes, well co-ordinated colors, and add a stylish piece or two, not some big muff diver hat like Mystery wears or flashing goggles.. Those are for special occasions and for posers.

A good setup that I wear and works well for any caucasian guy is this(top to bottom):

-clean haircut(should always have one anyways)
-white undershirt
-black/white/dark blue collared tshirt(long collared shirts are for dances and other occasions, could do it with sleeves rolled up though) unbuttoned at the top
-White belt
-Dark blue jeans
-white socks
-clean white shoes

this isn't set in stone of course, but is a good casual setup that will attract notice in a bar(clubs are different).

-
So now that you're looking good and have all the bar girls smiling at you, you're ready to scope out which girls are interested(if you're having a good time, are presented well, and flirting with the bar girls you WILL get noticed).

So you see a girl whose giving you the eyes? Wait for her to go up by herself to get a drink from the bar, then make your move. Go up and order a drink as well, a ****tail, martini, or shooter works best. I already have a routine for this where I order a Liquid Cocaine(goldschlagger & jager), sophisticated, tastes good, interesting, and also simply because having a set routine means you don't have to think about the drink itself and can instead focus on the girl.

So, she's ordering, and you're ordering... Introduce yourself and say whats up, be casual and calm, not excited and intense or you'll blow yourself out early.

Fluff talk her for a bit and ask her some light questions, this is where your own personality should come out, not some line that you can feed her. Be interested in her and she'll reciprocate.

When you've ordered, just casually tell her that her crew(its usually a bunch of girls on a 'girls night out') should come over and join yours.

Then the ball is in her court. Hopefully you've just flirted with her a little, showed you're a cool guy. You can then go back to your seat and hang out with your friends, chances are she'll either a)bring her group over to meet yours b)try to communicated with you again in some way.

C. Social Proof

A good don juan is always the leader of his crew. Everyone knows that the alpha male scores the most booty. An 'alpha male' is one step ahead of his crew, feels responsible for them, and takes charge. He makes decisions for the group and decides what to do/where to go next.

If you follow the above, by acting calm and in control of yourself, being well dressed and having a good appearance, been the one to talk to the bar staff and the one with balls enough to flirt with the waitresses, and the one who goes in search of girls for the group, you will quickly find yourself on top of the social ladder in your group.

Also helpful are: getting to know the bartender, becoming a regular customer, and learning their names. It's always great when the bartender knows exactly what I want, how I want it, and uses my name. It demonstrates to any of your friends and girls in the bar that you have some social proof and you aren't just some bum off the street. Everyone is happy to see you.

Social proof is huge and separates the guys who can pull chicks with difficulty from the guys who can score girls with ease.

To recap the bar scene: Be a leader. Demonstrate to your friends that you are their leader when in the bars, demonstrate to the waitress that you are the groups leader, and pretty soon you'll be giving off that vibe to all the ladies in the bar. Dress for success, look sharp and well put together, girls don't like going home with an embarrassing guy regardless of how he makes her feel(social pressure from friends trumps all with girls. period.). Know what you're drinking and have some knowledge of drinks/alcohol, makes for good convo and always helps. Be sexual and unafraid; see who's interested and make a move, don't sit with your nose in your beer mug all night.. You might have fun, but you'll end up using those round rubbers in your wallet if you put some effort in.

Most of all, go there with purpose: To have the most fun possible that night.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Parties

2. Parties:

I'm talking specifically house parties. The thing about house parties is that it's very easy to blend in and be a wallflower with little effort. On the other hand, when your game is tight and you're in the right frame, it's very easy to be a chick magnet.

There are again three main factors in being a chick magnet at parties:

A. Social proof
B. Appearance
C. Sociability / Game

-

A. Social proof

Whenever you hit up a party, make sure you're going with friends. Trust me. It's never fun to go to a house party alone, because you're basically dead in the water with no wind in your sails. You have no energy on your side and meeting people will be an uphill battle that doesn't need to happen. When you go to parties with friends, you set up the automatic image to people that you are not a loner/loser. Again, you should be the leader of your crew. Be the first in the door, the one introducing yourselves to new people, and the one starting all the conversations.

A rut that people get stuck into is getting to a house party and sitting down on the couch with your little clique of friends holding beer bottles... And that's it. The night goes on and on and on with your crew sitting on the couch talking about the weather.

Get up and MAKE ACQUAINTANCES. Meet all the guys who look approachable first, then introduce yourself to the ladies. Get everyone behind you in a big social proof circle. Be interesting and be interested, that is key. Pretty soon people will know your name and you'll disarm everyone's b1tch shield.

Pretty much, go to a party and your first goal should be to meet a lot of people and find out which girls are worth approaching, which are b1tches, and which are c0ckblockes. That way, later in the night when alcohol has done its job on all the spectators(wallflowers), you can make your move and know how to work the set.

B. Appearance

This one is easy. Dress pretty much the same for parties as you do for bars. Well dressed with a bit of flair.. Mabye a cool necklace, a couple interesting rings, or my personal favorite, the cowboy hat(mine is genuine and not a cheap imitation). This all gives off the vibe that you are not afraid to be wild. Also, having good style and appearance is instant social proof and can sometimes disarm any ****blocks that are out for their friends' 'best interest'. Just dress sharp with some flair, and be comfortable with yourself. Same rules apply as in the bars.

C. Sociability / Game

I won't go into this very much, but you MUST be a social butterfly for atleast a portion of the party. Time spent sitting on the couch ripping the wet label off the side of your Bud Light is not going to get you very far. Sure it serves its purpose in the right moment, but not very useful most of the time.

You have to ask questions, get to know people, make friends, add peoples numbers to your cell even tho you are just using them as social proof, tell stories, share your sex stories with the guys, share an embarrassing moment with the girls, do a couple shots to loosen up, pat some guys on the back, kino some girls lightly, and tease your targets.

You have to be fun, fearless, and relaxed when socializing at parties. Another thing... Always hold your beer in your left hand, and never above your belly button. It looks stupid and you can tell the people who are experienced from the people who are virgins by little mannerisms like this. Go to parties to have fun, get a buzz, and get laid. Save getting hammered for the guys who don't know how to pick up.

Little story: Last year, I ended a night at a house party up in the guest bedroom nailing a cute girl to the bed, all after she pointed out my cool necklace.. she was enthralled by it, and was using it as an opportunity to get close. It was too easy, so I isolated and closed once her friends were all happy drunks. That night I was wearing white track pants, white socks/shoes, tight black t-shirt, long sleeve white collared button shirt(good quality), and a cool necklace. Because of my appearance, social proof, and sociability at that party, I used two of the three condoms in my wallet(always carry 3, 1 for your wing and two for you ;)).

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Home

This guide is about alcohol, so I'm only going to go into that side of your home game.

So, you've got that girl back to your place... Score! Right?... right??? No, you haven't finished yet. This is when you have to show your cool. Sure sometimes you'll get lucky and she'll run to the bathroom straight away to fix herself up, then come out and fvck the pants right off of you, but most of the time there's still work to do.

A favorite thing that I do now is make some light alcoholic drinks. I'm not trying to 'get her drunk' or anything manipulative, but when a girl comes back to my place, I always end up mixing some cool exotic ****tail for her or letting her sample a drink. I have some bartending skills so this works better for me than it might for others, but I recommend everyone learn how to make some simple ****tails and have that stuff stocked at home all the time.

I make them a little drink, takes about 5 minutes, and then let them try to make it. Great for kino, laughs, embarrassing moments, and sweet drinks. It's like showing a girl your music collection, except this one is interactive and tastes really good.

Here's a good collection of ****tails

My advice is to find 3-5 that look good, and learn how to make them. It'll really impress her and show her you're more than a bag of tricks when you whip up a Cosmo or a Mojito right infront of her.

Again, this is a staple of my end game now and always gets me and her genuinely interested in each other. I don't support people using alcohol to get in a girls pants, but using it to loosen up and as a tool to have a good time is so easy because even the LOOK of a good drink can get girls going.

Girls see alcohol as more than a tool to get smashed. They see it as a culture, and a very valid excuse to drop their inhibitions and have a good time. When a guy says "I'm getting drunk this weekend" you'll usually see him clutching the toilet bowl by the end of that night... When a girl says "I'm getting drunk this weekend", you'll usually see her legs wrapped around some guy by the end of the night... Alcohol is more than a drink in many places, it's a culture, and shouldn't be ignored by the successful don juan.

Here's my personal alcohol collection, I'm building a solid one and with these I can make most of the popular ****tails, shooters, and martinis. Most people probably won't invest this much in alcohol, but its proved its worth time and time again... Besides, it's a great skill to have for friends/family/yourself.

Anyways, here it is:

The 5 staples:

Grey Goose Vodka
Bacardi White Rum
Beefeater Gin
Ballantine’s Scotch Whiskey
Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
-
Specialty liquors:

Baileys Irish Cream
Kahlua Coffee Liquor
Disaronno Amaretto
McGillicuddy’s Peach Schnapps
-
****tail liquors:

McGuinness Crème de Cocao liquor
McGuinness Crème de Menthe liquor
McGuinness Triple Sec liquor
McGuinness Blue Curacao liquor
Midori Melon liquor
-
Non-alcoholic mixers/extras:

Pina Colada mix
Coke
Orange Juice
Cranberry Juice
Lemons
Limes
Ice

-----
Drinks I'm going to buy in the future:

Grenadine liquor
Crème de Banana liquor
Grand Marnier
Southern Comfort
Vermouth(not sure what kind yet)
Cherry Brandy

Cheers, and happy drinking guys!

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man, nice. Pretty much nailed it right there.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats great man, the house party guide is spot on :)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
1. Bars

So I work in a bar now. Haven't been at it for long, but I've picked up on some things that people do. Bars are a place where people let loose and show their true colors. I can point out the guys in the bar that are getting laid, the guys in the bar who probably don't know what a panties or a bra look like, and the girls who are waiting for Mr. Right to sweep them off their feet right at that moment and go do something Wrong.

What really separates the guys in bars who can go home with a girl at will, and the guys whose hands are going to be busy that night comes down to THREE things.

A. Be relaxed, calm and comfortable.

Guys who come into my bar with friends and leave minus their friends plus a babe always show these traits. They come in with their friends, having a good time but not getting overly excited. They don't sit forward in their seat fidgiting, they don't have their hands in their pockets, and their head isn't buried in the menu for twenty minutes.

A good don juan is always alert in the bar, and always takes command of his crew. He finds out what his friends want to drink and sends in the order to the bartender while his friends goof off and point out 'cool' or 'exotic' drinks on the ****tail menu. He's always one step ahead, and knows that he's there to have the best time possible, and that usually includes some female company.

To be comfortable and calm in a bar, you have to know what you're doing. Know what you're having to drink, how many drinks you're having, and how much you're willing to spend on drinks/tips. Know a little about what drink you're having, it'll give you something to talk about and will probably earn some respect from your friends, who likely have no idea what they're going to order and will spend 10 minutes gazing at the menu, finally settling on "I'll have a beer." That doesn't demonstrate confidence or interest, does it?

When I'm out with my buddies, I always start with a pint of Guinness, because it's a great way to start the night, and always gets me into the right frame of mind. Find a drink that you like, and make it a routine to always order it first. Don't even bother with the menu, chances are your lost and confused friends will follow suit, and you'll very quickly show them that you're on the ball and know what you're doing.

Be relaxed, don't start bouncing around or yelling in a loud voice. Stay in control of yourself.

Be calm, have fun with your friends and shoot the ****, but always keep an eye on the rest of the bar, so you pick up on the subtle signals that girls will give you, when they see that you're the leader of your crew. Some guys will say just 'fvck it im doing whatever i want, lets be obnoxious', but I've come to realize that those guys go home alone after closing.

B. Show your sexuality

This doesn't mean you should grope all the waitresses as they go by. They're there to serve you drinks and fries, and to be appreciated by you, not advanced on. I treat all bar staff pretty well. I flirt with some of the waitresses, but only lightly. Just enough to get her smiling, my friends laughing and ribbing me asking if I'm going to ask her out, and everybody in a good mood. It breaks the ice and gets you into a sexual state when you do some simple flirting, and getting the bar girls on your side will go a long way.

Dress properly too.. Don't go there with your big parka on with sweatpants and skate shoes, you're likely to attract guys looking for heroine and coke. Wear some nice ironed clothes, well co-ordinated colors, and add a stylish piece or two, not some big muff diver hat like Mystery wears or flashing goggles.. Those are for special occasions and for posers.

A good setup that I wear and works well for any caucasian guy is this(top to bottom):

-clean haircut(should always have one anyways)
-white undershirt
-black/white/dark blue collared tshirt(long collared shirts are for dances and other occasions, could do it with sleeves rolled up though) unbuttoned at the top
-White belt
-Dark blue jeans
-white socks
-clean white shoes

this isn't set in stone of course, but is a good casual setup that will attract notice in a bar(clubs are different).

-
So now that you're looking good and have all the bar girls smiling at you, you're ready to scope out which girls are interested(if you're having a good time, are presented well, and flirting with the bar girls you WILL get noticed).

So you see a girl whose giving you the eyes? Wait for her to go up by herself to get a drink from the bar, then make your move. Go up and order a drink as well, a ****tail, martini, or shooter works best. I already have a routine for this where I order a Liquid Cocaine(goldschlagger & jager), sophisticated, tastes good, interesting, and also simply because having a set routine means you don't have to think about the drink itself and can instead focus on the girl.

So, she's ordering, and you're ordering... Introduce yourself and say whats up, be casual and calm, not excited and intense or you'll blow yourself out early.

Fluff talk her for a bit and ask her some light questions, this is where your own personality should come out, not some line that you can feed her. Be interested in her and she'll reciprocate.

When you've ordered, just casually tell her that her crew(its usually a bunch of girls on a 'girls night out') should come over and join yours.

Then the ball is in her court. Hopefully you've just flirted with her a little, showed you're a cool guy. You can then go back to your seat and hang out with your friends, chances are she'll either a)bring her group over to meet yours b)try to communicated with you again in some way.

C. Social Proof

A good don juan is always the leader of his crew. Everyone knows that the alpha male scores the most booty. An 'alpha male' is one step ahead of his crew, feels responsible for them, and takes charge. He makes decisions for the group and decides what to do/where to go next.

If you follow the above, by acting calm and in control of yourself, being well dressed and having a good appearance, been the one to talk to the bar staff and the one with balls enough to flirt with the waitresses, and the one who goes in search of girls for the group, you will quickly find yourself on top of the social ladder in your group.

Also helpful are: getting to know the bartender, becoming a regular customer, and learning their names. It's always great when the bartender knows exactly what I want, how I want it, and uses my name. It demonstrates to any of your friends and girls in the bar that you have some social proof and you aren't just some bum off the street. Everyone is happy to see you.

Social proof is huge and separates the guys who can pull chicks with difficulty from the guys who can score girls with ease.

To recap the bar scene: Be a leader. Demonstrate to your friends that you are their leader when in the bars, demonstrate to the waitress that you are the groups leader, and pretty soon you'll be giving off that vibe to all the ladies in the bar. Dress for success, look sharp and well put together, girls don't like going home with an embarrassing guy regardless of how he makes her feel(social pressure from friends trumps all with girls. period.). Know what you're drinking and have some knowledge of drinks/alcohol, makes for good convo and always helps. Be sexual and unafraid; see who's interested and make a move, don't sit with your nose in your beer mug all night.. You might have fun, but you'll end up using those round rubbers in your wallet if you put some effort in.

Most of all, go there with purpose: To have the most fun possible that night.
Yes and no. I agree with most, except I drink light beer, and I dress how the fukk I want. Jeans, boots, and a sleevelss shirt to show off the ink works well with me, I dont dress like a faggoty golfer.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
3. Home

This guide is about alcohol, so I'm only going to go into that side of your home game.

So, you've got that girl back to your place... Score! Right?... right??? No, you haven't finished yet. This is when you have to show your cool. Sure sometimes you'll get lucky and she'll run to the bathroom straight away to fix herself up, then come out and fvck the pants right off of you, but most of the time there's still work to do.

A favorite thing that I do now is make some light alcoholic drinks. I'm not trying to 'get her drunk' or anything manipulative, but when a girl comes back to my place, I always end up mixing some cool exotic ****tail for her or letting her sample a drink. I have some bartending skills so this works better for me than it might for others, but I recommend everyone learn how to make some simple ****tails and have that stuff stocked at home all the time.

I make them a little drink, takes about 5 minutes, and then let them try to make it. Great for kino, laughs, embarrassing moments, and sweet drinks. It's like showing a girl your music collection, except this one is interactive and tastes really good.

Here's a good collection of ****tails

My advice is to find 3-5 that look good, and learn how to make them. It'll really impress her and show her you're more than a bag of tricks when you whip up a Cosmo or a Mojito right infront of her.

Again, this is a staple of my end game now and always gets me and her genuinely interested in each other. I don't support people using alcohol to get in a girls pants, but using it to loosen up and as a tool to have a good time is so easy because even the LOOK of a good drink can get girls going.

Girls see alcohol as more than a tool to get smashed. They see it as a culture, and a very valid excuse to drop their inhibitions and have a good time. When a guy says "I'm getting drunk this weekend" you'll usually see him clutching the toilet bowl by the end of that night... When a girl says "I'm getting drunk this weekend", you'll usually see her legs wrapped around some guy by the end of the night... Alcohol is more than a drink in many places, it's a culture, and shouldn't be ignored by the successful don juan.

Here's my personal alcohol collection, I'm building a solid one and with these I can make most of the popular ****tails, shooters, and martinis. Most people probably won't invest this much in alcohol, but its proved its worth time and time again... Besides, it's a great skill to have for friends/family/yourself.

Anyways, here it is:

The 5 staples:

Grey Goose Vodka
Bacardi White Rum
Beefeater Gin
Ballantine’s Scotch Whiskey
Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
-
Specialty liquors:

Baileys Irish Cream
Kahlua Coffee Liquor
Disaronno Amaretto
McGillicuddy’s Peach Schnapps
-
****tail liquors:

McGuinness Crème de Cocao liquor
McGuinness Crème de Menthe liquor
McGuinness Triple Sec liquor
McGuinness Blue Curacao liquor
Midori Melon liquor
-
Non-alcoholic mixers/extras:

Pina Colada mix
Coke
Orange Juice
Cranberry Juice
Lemons
Limes
Ice

-----
Drinks I'm going to buy in the future:

Grenadine liquor
Crème de Banana liquor
Grand Marnier
Southern Comfort
Vermouth(not sure what kind yet)
Cherry Brandy

Cheers, and happy drinking guys!
All you need is beer, bourbon, tequila and some limes, and some sodas. If she wants to do body shots, it's on, she wants a beer, it's all good, and you can make her a quick mixed drink. I want to spend more time undressing her, and massaging her than taking a bartender course.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Nice Quik!!

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
1. BarsWhen I'm out with my buddies, I always start with a pint of Guinness, because it's a great way to start the night

Go up and order a drink as well, a ****tail, martini, or shooter works best. I already have a routine for this where I order a Liquid Cocaine(goldschlagger & jager), sophisticated, tastes good, interesting, and also simply because having a set routine means you don't have to think about the drink itself and can instead focus on the girl.
Quiksilver said:
1. No lie, gatorade(not powerade) is effective at killing hangovers. Take it the night you drink, either mixed or before you go to bed. The balance of salt/sugar & electrolytes in it effectively keep you hydrated. Stay away from clones like Powerade, which get the ratios all wrong and don't work.

2. When clubbing/partying, carry a small flask. When I party, I pre-drink, and then have a small, classy flask on me with about 4-5 shots of grey goose(it is indeed the best, though Sky Vodka is good too) incase I lose the buzz, or the party burns on into the night.

On a side note, drink only what you come with. When I only drink from my flask, I don't have to think at all about drinking or how much I've had, because I know that even if I drink everything I have, I still won't go overboard. Never buy drinks, never share drinks, never accept drinks. Drink before you go, and stick to your guns.

Favourite drink - is a blend of Sky vodka, clear-colored gatorade, and redbull.

The redbull gets you there fast, the vodka keeps you there, and the gatorade(no joke) kills any ill feelings later on or the morning after.
:whistle: Which is it? I guess I'm banned. Oh well.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wine? I personally love wine, red and white both. Hell, for that matter, I love all alcohol. Except Bacardi sweet alcoholic drinks...even though they are relatively high in alcohol content.

Informative post. Nice job.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patron Silver and Patron Citronage make for a good margarita.

I would look into those for your Tequila and Orange Liquor stash. They're alot smoother than Cuervo Gold and Grand Marnier.

Just a suggestion.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully we can keep the quippy remarks at home, and contribute something useful.

I don't know much about wine from experience, Bat, so I didn't write about it. Go ahead and add something you think all Djs should know about wine.

But I thought white socks were a no-no???
If you're wearin white shoes, its white socks... Black shoes = black socks. I don't know about you but I'm not putting on my black dockers just to go to the pub, and the rest of my shoes are white.

Yes and no. I agree with most, except I drink light beer, and I dress how the fukk I want. Jeans, boots, and a sleevelss shirt to show off the ink works well with me, I dont dress like a faggoty golfer.
If it matches your personality then go for it, what I wrote is something I wear to the bars sometimes that isn't over the top 'look at that guy' style, but also isnt 'eww look at that guy' style either. It's pretty average. It's a different story at clubs, because at clubs(atleast in toronto), standing out from the crowd in a fun way is pretty crucial. Plus where I live sleeveless shirts don't really do the job in -20C weather.

Again nothing is set in stone, but from my experience so far, that's what is working for me, so I thought I'd share..

If anyone thinks they can add to this, i'd appreciate it.

cheers

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty true about the bar, also with how you hold your drink below the waist, it doesnt make you look anxious or bored

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Hopefully we can keep the quippy remarks at home, and contribute something useful.

I don't know much about wine from experience, Bat, so I didn't write about it. Go ahead and add something you think all Djs should know about wine.

If you're wearin white shoes, its white socks... Black shoes = black socks. I don't know about you but I'm not putting on my black dockers just to go to the pub, and the rest of my shoes are white.

If it matches your personality then go for it, what I wrote is something I wear to the bars sometimes that isn't over the top 'look at that guy' style, but also isnt 'eww look at that guy' style either. It's pretty average. It's a different story at clubs, because at clubs(atleast in toronto), standing out from the crowd in a fun way is pretty crucial. Plus where I live sleeveless shirts don't really do the job in -20C weather.

Again nothing is set in stone, but from my experience so far, that's what is working for me, so I thought I'd share..

If anyone thinks they can add to this, i'd appreciate it.

cheers
I dress how I dress. I could care less about the "Eww" look. I have taken away women from well dressed men , while I was wearing a raggedy t-shirt. White shoes? (LOL) Who are you, Liberace?

But back to the little home bar. I have a small fridge in the little "bar room"/TV room. It is large enough to keep a 12pk of chilled bottled beer, has a little freezer for ice, and enough room for cold sodas/bottled waters. On top of it is a bottle of Tequila, some margarita mix, and rose's lime juice, and some salt for quick margaritas, a blender, and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Here I can whip up a fast margarita, a whiskey and coke, or a beer. If I get one into the doors, and get a couple of drinks in her, it's "Between the Sheets" time.

KRUT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what are some good ****tails to drink for a guy? I like white russians personally, what do you guys like?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is best to order the ingrediants, so to speak.

Simplicity is sexy, in a man. ****tails are for women and sissies.

Honestly, though, if you are really secure in your manhood, you can order a friggin shirley temple, and be fine.

Otherwise, stick to ordering gin and tonics, or jack and cokes.