Fat Girls List 2007!!!

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
once again the dj world loses. the land of vodka, ethnic hatred, homophobia, western puppet states (lithuania, latvia, etc.), marriage agencies, desperate girls, and water that will give you the runs wins. and don't tell me about immigrant girls from the thin countries. the west makes them fat and *****y as soon as they past through customs.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2174511&rendertype=table&id=T1

seems like the countries with the greatest "dj cultures" always have the fattest and most feminized girls.

the thinnest countries seem to have more girls trying to lose weight than the fattest countries! you can thank the feminists and dj's for that.

france and italy have double the amount of fat girls than places like latvia and russia. the americanization of western europe is in full-force.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the more reason why I'm only gonna spend the next ten years or so trudging through this wasteland of overweight and overvalued princesses before I head east to meet some decent women.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cause of fatness in the westernized world is processed carbohydrates.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
The cause of fatness in the westernized world is processed carbohydrates.

um, not quite. the cause of fatness is EATING too much of the above, and not exercising.

Fat people have been around long before man invented the processed carbohydrate

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the rest of the world was as rich and as powerful as us...they'd have fat chicks too.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
If the rest of the world was as rich and as powerful as us...they'd have fat chicks too.
I cant agree with that. Look at the stats from first world european countries like Sweden and Holland. Its a cultural thing more then anything else.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. USA waddles into first, and Wales evidently ain't called that for nothing!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
I cant agree with that. Look at the stats from first world european countries like Sweden and Holland. Its a cultural thing more then anything else.

And as a culture, they probably subsist on bread and soup. Who cares?

Why does anybody even care? Worry about yourselves.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Wow. USA waddles into first, and Wales evidently ain't called that for nothing!
:cheer: WE'RE NUMBER ONE!! :cheer: WE'RE NUMBER ONE!! :cheer:

Seriously, this is why I stick to sarging women who compete in sports regularly. If they have a personal reason to stay fit, they will.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Returning from a vacation in Easter Europe last year where the chicks were gorgeous, thin and feminine I had to wait at the airport here in Canada for a shuttle ride home.

I was struck by the over-weight, unattractive women dragging their AFC husbands around the airport.

We are turning into a fat, unattractive society.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Returning from a vacation in Easter Europe last year where the chicks were gorgeous, thin and feminine I had to wait at the airport here in Canada for a shuttle ride home.

I was struck by the over-weight, unattractive women dragging their AFC husbands around the airport.

We are turning into a fat, unattractive society.
In which province are you? I've seen a ton of beautiful Canadian women in Halifax and Vancouver, far less closer to me in Winnipeg. I'm guessing it's a coastal thing to find the HBs.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You fat fvck!" (chicks don't like that). It's a very powerful line that should be used as a last resort.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
All the more reason why I'm only gonna spend the next ten years or so trudging through this wasteland of overweight and overvalued princesses before I head east to meet some decent women.
Let me know - I figure one more decade and I might be ready for my trophy wife too.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
In which province are you? I've seen a ton of beautiful Canadian women in Halifax and Vancouver, far less closer to me in Winnipeg. I'm guessing it's a coastal thing to find the HBs.

I'm in Ontario, Francisco. In my city there are hot babes. Unfortunately, there are more fat, dumpy ones than hot ones and the hot ones are just buying time until they get settled in to a fat, man-eating existence. :D

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
lithuania - average girls from a social networking site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEFA6qhe6L8&feature=related

and your competition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA6IlWF7wgU

stalin :up: you gotta love him! btw, lithuania has the highest suicide rate on earth. many claim that there is a lithuanian suicide gene.

and if you go, be cautious what words you learn :crackup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkv6XncUC0

and if you are a linguistic nerd like myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T41ZRw45obs

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, our population sure is porking out. I used to simply think so many women were lying when they described their chubby proportions as "average," but as of late I'm starting to fear it really is average! :eek:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
I'm in Ontario, Francisco. In my city there are hot babes. Unfortunately, there are more fat, dumpy ones than hot ones and the hot ones are just buying time until they get settled in to a fat, man-eating existence. :D
Sounds like you live in Thunder Bay, I've driven there before. I looked around a bit and decided to get some steak and beer and come back home.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of fat walleyes in Thunder Bay ... many of which I'm sure are eaten by the residents ... with lots of bread and potatoes, and a big, heaping dessert!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
There are a lot of fat walleyes in Thunder Bay ... many of which I'm sure are eaten by the residents ... with lots of bread and potatoes, and a big, heaping dessert!
The Nordic Snow Cows of Minnesota graze on walleye regularly. :down: