Question for Interceptor

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
…..and others who are of the same demeanor.

Interceptor:

When I come to SS I always look forward to your posts as they are always insightful. Many of your thoughts resonate true to how I think and what I do. Even outside resources, Michael W, Zan Perrion and Deida cover some of the same philosophies I have and have incorporated these also in parts of my life.

Your posts rarely, if at all, contain any real life stories, feedback etc of your personal interaction/ relationships with others, including woman. There are no ‘Field Reports’.

So, in your circle of friends, women and acquaintances….how do they react to your demeanor? Do they accept your ways and thinking? (Or does this not matter at all?) I’m sure your conversations aren’t about sports and the weather. Probably if people engage with you they are taking a huge risk.

What is your life like outside of SS?

Thanks,

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic, blueblue. I have a lot of respect for Interceptor and he's helped me greatly. I am interested to read his response. Cheers!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I would actually like to see Joeker respond as well as he always gives out great advice but we don't hear about his life either.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious as well.

Unfortunately it opens you up to misinterpretations by good posters and attacks by trolls.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm curious as well.

Unfortunately it opens you up to misinterpretations by good posters and attacks by trolls.

good point...

but i think a lot of us feel a certain relationship within the SS walls. not that i want to know specific information regarding other members however being able to relate to certain situations would benefit the entire MM forum.

there are several great posters with ideas and thought provoking concepts

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Unfortunately it opens you up to misinterpretations by good posters
It does. For instance...the fact that I am involved with somebody, for some reason made you think that I don't understand how it is to deal with similar situations you are in. Fact is...I am NOT married. I know how it is. That's why I am in a relationship...because it is RARE to find women that meet my minimum requirements, and when I find one, I rather keep her than going through the entire dating drama. I'm too busy for that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had very bad experiences with sharing my experience. I used to post in a "male" advice forum a few years back. I was literally separated from my spouse (but legally married), so I was going out and meeting women. In fact, women were literally meeting ME. I was sharing some of my experiences in that advice forum to help men...but some of the males (more so than the females that posted there) got offended or pissed off to the point of personal attacks. And that was a "dating advice" forum for "m"en.

In a sport Forum I post from time to time, I used to share some experiences (in the Non-sport topic section of the Forum that allows us to talk about ANYTHING)...and over 90% of the males either didn't believe me or trolled or made fun of the situations. Only couple females posted there, so it was not a big deal.

The point I am trying to make, you will be surprised how many men feel envy of those that manage to experience some level of success with women.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't often post about my personal life because it feels like an unnecessary self promotion to me.

It's not that I don't want to be scrutinized, or my Ego is being endangered somehow.

It's that some of the things that I experience are quite different than many men I have known.And sometimes when I have posted situations that have happened to me, I sometmies have either gotten a comment that it is false, or I feel like it is needless self promotion.
I post to share help, not necessarily share my personal details now.
Atthe same time I can definteley relate to A LOT of the same experiences you all have shared as well.
I'm sure many of you have realized now just how COMMON many of the exact same circumstances have been experienced by a great many of us.
It is uncanny.

Much of my path in life is not something I wish to discuss with too many people. Due to the highly spiritual emphasis.
So I am cautious as to whom I share my deepest beliefs with.

I also try to discern what is truly helpful in sharing about myself and what is not.
So my main thing is "Does this REALLY HELP or am I just talking about myself fluffing up my Ego here?"

(which looking back on this post feels a little egoish to me.)

I have to confess, that being a martial art instructor, and being partial to JKD and Taoism I have had many conflicts with Ego.
Years of evaluation and recognition, and conflict have made me very discerning. And I have had many revelations and breakthroughs through my study of martial art, and Zen and Taoism collectively. This is where I feel my greatest impacts of wisdom have come from.

I deal with men from a place where I teach, and some of whom I learn.
I accept that I am a perpetual student who is constantly refining his mind, and intellect, and strengthening my emotional intellegence and Emotional STRENGTH.
And open to learning and questioning his own beliefs.

I also feel that if I post aspects of my life, some people might think I am aggrandizing or making things up.

Do I have vulnerabilities and aspects that I need to adress?
Yes, most definitely.
I too have emotional issues that I need to address.
And I do this while pursuing my dreams.
I realize that I am introverted in dealing with issues. In that, I face a difficulty, step back and gain perspective, apply my tools, and adress the situation. All of these I tend to do on my own. With rare exceptions do I go to the outside for help.
I accept that one of my strongest beliefs is that I must face life as if I were living on a deserted island.
What would I do?
how would I survive?
How would I thrive?
I learn from external sources and then apply them to my life. I gain wisdom and then apply my knowledge, my Intellect to the situation.
It is so important for men to be able to gain strength from doing all they can to understand this very concept.

To live alone and not only survive, but THRIVE.

If you pursue this beleif, you will be much stronger when adversities, be they emotional or mental, perhaps financial/career related come your way.

There is a strange piece of advice, that in reality is beneficial. However you must face it and accept it in a certain manner.

"Live your life as if your father were passed"
(while we, as masculine Men, do seek femenine nurturing, the mature man does not seek 'mothering'. He does often seek Mentoring and fathering. However, he must learn to be his own Mentor and Father. he does not exclude his parents from his life, but he must make the strong realziation that he cannot depend on them 100% for his health and maturity and for the health and well being of his parents.
Men who seek more Femenine nurturing than Mentoring/Fathering, have imbalance issues which need to be adresed immediately. And men who become overly dependent on their fathers, begin to drain their own masculinity, and this impacts their lives, and their interactons with women.
Thus, the mature masculine man, whom is healthy and wise seeks a Balance.
He DOES SEEK OUT and NEED Femenine Nurturing. This he accepts and embraces, and he is at peace with. And he also recognizes that sometimes he must look outside to strong male role models for advice and counsel. HE then finds this inner balance, and becomes strong, masculine, healthy and radiant.)

It is very important to meditate on this and make your realization about its true nature and what it really means.
Part of this is the idea of living alone on a deserted island.
If you can do that, then yuor life here in the city where you literally have EVERYTHING at your fingertips, and will propbably NEVER be stranded on a desert island will be much easier to deal with.
I also wish to point out that this concept also applies to your partnership wth a woman.

Women look to men as their protectors and providers.
They hope that if they do become emotionally invested in you, you will live up to your masculine potential.
Be a leader, get things done, care for her and the children, provide safety and resources.
All these things are essential.
Imagine if you and her where stranded n a desert island.

How many of you would collapse in fear and anxiety , completely abandon lucidity and reasoning?

"I have no idea what to do, and how to survive on this island."

Now imagine that you are with your woman on this island.
Imagine how she is feeling knowing that you lost it, and broke down.
Imagine her fear, and terror. Stuck on a deserted island with a man who COLLAPSED. Broken. With no mental and emotional resources.
This is the deep underlying concept that resides deep within women's psyches.
That is what they fear.
This is what they do not want to experience with you.

This is what terrifies them. To find out after they've fallen in love with you, and perhaps had a child ,that while on this island, you BROKE.
You were not the man she thought you were.

This is a metaphor.
You should think about it.

I have made an emphasis in my life to be independent. SOowhen the situaiton comes for leadershio and guidance, and SHARING, I am strong.
Not NEEDY.
I learn on how to be "the Rock."

I learn to live as a Renaissance man.
Multiple interests and hobbies. And multitasking as I handle my day to day and my obligations.
That is my philosophy. It may not work for you, but it works for my perspective.

I am fascinated by women. I adore women.
And am curious about their inner workings.
So I find my live of women and my other interests go hand in hand.

Dr. Paul mentioned that the Equation to Masculinity was

Masculinity= Skill with women+ Skill with Mission.

I agree.

OK, this is too long for my taste. And a little personal, but oh well..
I hope this sheds a little light.
Thanks for your supprt and your interest in me.

I look forward to helping and sharing in order to reach our goals and live the lfie we want to live.

PS Holy mother! This post is freakin book! Oh well, I hope it helps.
Sorry, guys.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
I also try to discern what is truly helpful in sharing about myself and what is not.
So my main thing is "Does this REALLY HELP or am I just talking about myself fluffing up my Ego here?"
Something can be learned from almost any interaction with a woman.

I learn the MOST when it isn't a theoretical discussion, where we get down to the bare bones of things when discussing real interactions.

Putting it all out there on this board has helped me understand women on an entirely different plane than a year or two ago.

Unfortunately I can't post too many real life situations anymore (actually I'm just more careful about which situations I do post about) because only a handful of people are entertained/informed/educated by the discussion, a few think I'm full of sh!t, a few more think I am seeking validation or something-or-other, and of course, the trolls come out of the woodwork in a feeding frenzy. So if i post something with specific details any useful information that might have came from a discussion get lost in the crap. It wasn't like that six months ago. Too bad....

Then again maybe I don't need any more "insight". Maybe I've reached the plateau.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Interceptor. The philosophies and principals of Taoism and Martial arts applied to gaming women is what the art of Dong Fu is all about. :) Actionless action, redirection, gaming without games, being the unshaped block of wood so you can adapt to any situation, it's all there.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see the value in posting about personal experiences. i would if i was having a problem and needed advice.

but otherwise, where is the need. id rather focus on the ideas / insights applicable to someones situations.

i think its much more valuable to spend the time explaining why A makes more sense than B.

i dont see how me saying 'last night i banged a chic' contributes. or 'i was in this situation with a chic and this happened.'

i understand that readers may desire that as almost a way of 'validating' the advice being given, but all it does generally is derail the thread into 'war stories' of the past, instead of lessons learned for the future.

moreover, and i've stated this before, but i'll state it again. i only post on the mature man forum of the anything else forum. the reason being is that the whole issue / topic of getting chics is not of much interest to me - i figured that stuff out in my 20s.

im more than happy to give guys advice who are having problems with women though, but i don't feel any urge to drudge up my past.

my interest and focus on this forum is ironically on non-women related topics - mostly how to live the best life possible.

it just so happens that often times the mistakes men are making in life in general are the same mistakes they are making with women - so there is a good overlap that allows for a wide discussion platform.

anyway, i understand some guys are just here to talk about women and may find it annoying that some of us aren't littering the forum with field reports.

all i can really say is that talking about real life scenarios i have with women doesn't really do anything for me. i don't really need help in that department and sharing stories just doesn't interest me that much.

what does interest me however are discussion about being a mature man as well as getting the root issues surrounding living a better life.

btw, i have thrown in field reports in the past. perhaps you simply didn't see those threads, i don't know. i hardly do so anymore because i feel in general that if a man figures out his life philosophy that women will fall into place naturally. so id rather discuss the bigger issues that will lead to an overall great life - of which getting women will simply be a by product of that.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds great, Dongfu.
I will revisit your book when I have more time.

Thanks.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel I have a similar viewpoint to joekerr as well.

I guess I do tend to look at the bigger picture, and living the best life you can, as a man.
Like Tolle said : "Sometimes the "Problem" isn't really the Problem."

So while a lot of guys focus intently on the sometimes trivial and miniscule details, they are in fact IGNORING the larger picture and the deeper issues they NEED to be dealing with, instead of 'when should I call?" etc.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably if people engage with you they are taking a huge risk.
This is curious. Why would you assume this, blue?

And I don't feel too comfortable describing how men and women react to me, because it feels like it may sound like I'm being pompous.

I am well respected.
I enjoy interacting with women.
And I am still observing myself and those interactions, and seeking ways of deepening a connection , if any with a woman. Being more genuine, and more in tune with her on a deeper level is what I am interested in.
I enjoy deep philosophical discussion, and spiritual ones as well. But these are rare.

While I have a generally serious demeanor, I think people 'feel' who I am.
And people whom resonate with me, are drawn to me.
I hope this helps?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, I don't feel the need to post lay reports. Unless it was something out of the ordinary. Shlt I don't even tell my best friends sometimes.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Interceptor said:
Being more genuine, and more in tune with her on a deeper level is what I am interested in.I enjoy deep philosophical discussion, and spiritual ones as well. But these are rare.
Not rare in Hawaii bro. Almost every woman I am involved with is spiritually and philosophically inclined. Hawaii is like the mecca for people who are looking to heal, grow, and advance. However, I have found that because interaction with women like this happens on a much deeper level, a lot of stuff gets dredged up, and you end up being sort of a counselor, shrink, and spiritual adviser for women with some deep stuff going on.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm curious as well.

Here is a good example: (a thread I created in the Mature Forum).

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i feel in general that if a man figures out his life philosophy that women will fall into place naturally. so id rather discuss the bigger issues that will lead to an overall great life - of which getting women will simply be a by product of that.
Golden. :up:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I would actually like to see Joeker respond as well as he always gives out great advice but we don't hear about his life either.
I agree Macavoy. Guys like LMS, Fransico, Joekker, and plenty of guys on the mature man forum never post any field reports or situations with woman. I think it may be because of there age and they are just not active in the game any longer. They do give great advice however. If there is a weakness the the Mature man forum than that is the weakness.

For example I would not feel comfortable posting a situation were I was at a nightclub and picked up a hottie. I would probably get no respones. As funny as it sounds I rather post those situations on the Donjuan discussions.