FR: lay report

stand

Banned
Reaction score
A girl from class who I already banged asked me to go to a party with her Friday night.. I didn't really want to go @ first - I would have rather went out with some of my friends and picked up a chick, but decided to go anyway.

She wanted me to meet her there @ 8; I didn't show up until like 9:30. She had texted me like 3-4 times in between asking me where the **** I was.. lol, I never responded, figured I would keep her in suspense. So, I show up at this party and walk in and there is a **** load of people there. I could barely walk in there, but I somehow see her in a big crowd and walk up behind her and grab her ass. She turns around like WTF? And then notices me and greets me with a big hug. She was wearing these tight ass jeans and looked really good. For like the next hour I am just walking around with her drinking and getting introduced to people. She was not drinking.

After the walking around nonsense I go and sit on this couch and she comes over and sits on my lap. We start fooling around just making out and **** for a while.. I really wanted to **** her at this point so I was trying to think of a way to get her to come home with me.

Anyways, around 1130ish I tell her I am going to dip out, but tell her to call me tomorrow if she wants to do something. She begs me to stay a little longer, I finally agree. At this point I start pounding beers so she has to drive me home, like I said she was not drinking. I start playing quarters with like 4 of her hottie friends and some guy. I hit the middle glass like 6 times in a row and force this girl to have to drink the big middle glass over and over again. (Irrelevant to my story, but was good **** none the less. I am the ****ing man at quarters.)

It's 12:30 now and I tell her I am leaving.. She says I am drunk and can't drive home. I start making out with her and tell her to drive me home and come home with me. She agrees and I reluctantly let her drive my car to my house. She drives like **** and will never be allowed to drive the whip again.

As we're walking into my house and through the grass to get to my door she slips on her ass, because of the ice and falls down and messed up her ankle pretty good. I had to pick her ass up, while pretty drunk and carry her in.

I give her some TLC with her ankle and then tell her I think the ankle is in good enough shape to where she can ride me. She gives me **** about saying that and threw this ice pack at me, in a joking matter though. We start making out, I take off her shirt and then while laying next to her grab the ice pack and put it on her bare tits just to **** with her. She tries to give me a hand job at this point and I flat out tell her that women should not even be licensed in this department and she is not giving me a hand job. So, she starts sucking my ****. It was a below average blow job, but I am used to ****ty knob jobs by now and we start ****ing. I tried to stick a finger towards her ass and she slapped my hand. Anal was an obvious no go. She starts riding me reverse cowgirl I **** her for about an hour and then blow the load on her tits.

It was another good night, sorry for the long FR.

I ****ed another girl this weekend as well, but do not feel like typing it up right now especially after typing this one out.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ice pack move was defenently funny, wish i could of seen her reaction when she felt it.
No girl is ever going to forget a guy doing that to her so it was a nice play.

qstorm501

Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
. She agrees and I reluctantly let her drive my car to my house. She drives like **** and will never be allowed to drive the whip again.

Lol Been there and done that..Good report.. Although you already banged her so you knew you were pretty much certain to get a piece

Reaction score
Makes me wish I was in college again.

Good job stand! But it's easy with school, girls are everywhere. I want some field reports from the real world, school is pretty much automatic if you have a clue.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Makes me wish I was in college again.

Good job stand! But it's easy with school, girls are everywhere. I want some field reports from the real world, school is pretty much automatic if you have a clue.
i don't see how a college campus would be dif from the "real world". it's not like girls are 10x more sluttier here or anything. The same would apply to the mall, coffee shops, book stores etc...

to stand, nice job bro...but it's pretty easy to **** a girl that you've already been with. not hating though, entertaining read :yes:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....this is another brag report:rolleyes:

If I was typing up every fools mate lay or drunken house party fumble I'd have a fair few on this main page at the moment!!

Lose the ego and post something useful!!

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
lol....this is another brag report:rolleyes:

If I was typing up every fools mate lay or drunken house party fumble I'd have a fair few on this main page at the moment!!

Lose the ego and post something useful!!
I was going to post both of my lays this weekend in this thread, but realized after I started typing the first one I didn't have the energy to type the other one too. And didn't want to start over. The other lay was a pickup at a bar and obviously much better.

And lol @ you thinking this was a brag post.. Like I give a **** about what anyone here thinks about me..

And I help out anyone who PMs me asking for it.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it may have sounded like a brag reporte(though i know u werent trying to do that) because you were just telling us you got laid, not how you got laid.

If i go out to the bars and get laid, or i'm at a grocery store and meet a HB then fvck her later that night, that qualifies as a good FR.

But if its just one of my FBuddies that I meet up with I dont think anyone cares, cause noones gonna get anything out of it.

nonetheless, good story.

JEFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
????????

hey man do you think she would suck your d1ck any way if you let her do you the hand job????????

I realy like when chicks wack me off!!!!!!!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
school is pretty much automatic if you have a clue.
especially when you ve already fvcked the girl in the past...

don't really see the point of this report: you ve already hit it, she wants it again, you give it to her again. Where s the chase, where s the game?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are their so many FUUCKING haters on this board. The guy post his lay report something that isn't seen around here often due to all the AFC post and you guy's just hate.....Psh pathetic. Anyway Congrats Op good to see that another man "gets it"

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Alphamale1821 said:
why are their so many FUUCKING haters on this board. The guy post his lay report something that isn't seen around here often due to all the AFC post and you guy's just hate.....Psh pathetic. Anyway Congrats Op good to see that another man "gets it"
i aint hatin,.... where can i download that flick...

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 is a f.ucking clown.. Guy makes threads about his approach anxiety than calls me an AFC in another thread, because I want to **** a lesbian. rofl.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
L777 is a f.ucking clown.. Guy makes threads about his approach anxiety than calls me an AFC in another thread, because I want to **** a lesbian. rofl.
:rolleyes:
I'm so above even considering taking you on mate. Just grow up OK?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
:rolleyes:
I'm so above even considering taking you on mate. Just grow up OK?
I need to grow up? You're the idiot posting in everyone of my FRs hating on me, because you're jerking off every night instead of approaching.

How is your AA problem? Get off the computer and maybe it would be better.