Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF touching friend..

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..the other day my buddy, me and my girlfriend were just chillin with a group of people.
So my gf and I decide to go to a more secluded spot

But the next day my friend said that he thinks..95% sure..that my gf grabbed his butt..He said it had to be one of us bcuz we were the only ones behind him...he also said she tried to do it secretively like something was going on between them

I dont kno what to do..ask my gf..and risk arguing that i dont trust her...or just let it slide?

what would u guys do?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how understanding she is..
Your friend illustrated true friendship by informing you of the matter (if his statement was true), so you cannot be harsh on him. If you and your girlfriend have been together for a long time, and you feel you communicate with each other very well, I would just bring it up casually in a conversation and find out what actually happened.

If you feel it might spark a very serious argument, bring it up in a "tesingly" way when you guys are talking. (Example: One day as you build rapport with her, lead up to grabbing her ass, and be like "Haha, you know, if I caught you doing this with a guy, I would SO never talk to you again. But I am SO glad that me and you communicate so well with each other, and we would never do that kind of stuff behind each other's back." (NOTE: Do not say this EXACTLY, however, use the same context and use words that you would normally use.) In addition, say it with a GENUINE smile, as if you were not doing it because you knew what happened.

The trick is that you want the guilt within her to emerge from within herself, so she will end up telling you the truth. When she tells you the truth, you should play disappointed at her, and that's a perfect opportunity of showing her that she can lose you! (Which will change your relationship from her being the prize, to YOU being the prize.)

You don't need to follow this advice though, only do as I say if you truly love the girl. Your other option is to next her, and find somebody who will not act that way behind your back! (But the only way you will come to this conclusion is if you confront her about what you heard; your friend may have been lying to you!) Fix those trust issues between you and your girl, it will hit you in the long run!

Hope I helped, I give this advice based on experience.
If you have any questions in regards to my post, feel free to drop me a PM.

Axcell.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
ok..the other day my buddy, me and my girlfriend were just chillin with a group of people.

But the next day my friend said that he thinks..95% sure..that my gf grabbed his butt..He said it had to be one of us bcuz we were the only ones behind him...he also said she tried to do it secretively like something was going on between them

I dont kno what to do..ask my gf..and risk arguing that i dont trust her...or just let it slide?

what would u guys do?
I wouldn't say anything. Your friend seems like he's jealous of you and wants to start trouble. Unless your gf tells you, leave it alone.

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeahh..he seems like the type to do that...he did it once be4..but other times he eid it it was true

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. I don't really see what the big deal was. As long as it doesn't escalate anywhere from there don't even acknowledge it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is any tension between your gf and your friend when you guys are together I would be suspicious. Or if all the sudden you GF doesn't wanna hang out with your friend something could of happend. Your friend might just being a friend and saying "hey, your gf tried something on me." Or he is a jealous player hater who wants you guys to fight and break up so he can take her. I'd say you are fine for now, but, if they start acting weird all the sudden be on the alert!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
illmatic1005 said:

what would u guys do?
Avoid having your girl hang around your male friends she is bound to F at last one of them at some point....LOL