Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting behind my back..

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..the other day i was at a family party with my gf and a few buddies..

it was a little boring at first so my gf asks me to use my fone..she texts some guy...my gf's cousin saw this guy look at my gf's butt and told her..and my gf texts this guy and says i heard u were looking at my butt..and she was like yea its nice and fat and u like?..sne the guy was like..i used to but no nemore..then she told me to read the texts to understand what was going on..i got pissed when i read it, but didnt say anything, but it showed and she knew...then she asks this guy if she can text him..so she takes his phone and everytime i wasnt looking, she they would pass the fone, having a whole convo thru texts..i dont kno what was said..

she was like 'whats wrong why are u mad'

but if i tell her that what she did was disrespectful, she would say 'uhh u worry too much''

am i worrying too much, because this guy was madddd ugly, glasses, pimples,, complete gross..but he was funny and fun

what should i do?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be worried about this other guy (I don't think), but you should punish her for being such a biatch for that kind of behavior. Tell her to use her own phone next time if she wants to have such a conversation. It's obvious she was trying to get a rise out of you, and she obviously succeeded.

Make it clear its not insecurity about the guy that bothers you, but her juvenile behavior.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know brother.... another d1ck is always something you should be careful about. I agree with Doctor though you should punish her for using your phone to talk to another guy, maybe by fvcking her hard and telling her she's a bad girl and if she wants to hang out with nerds then she should go do it. I think you should be spinning more plates then just 1 so IF she does it again and it's another guy ask her for your phone back and write down...."I dont think it's working out sorry" and give it to her but hold onto it (Dont want her throwing your phone) when she reads it walk away. Easy as pie.

but then again I cant hook a girl so take my advice with a grain of salt.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its disrespectful of you and yes you need to deal with disrespect immediately when it comes up or it will only get worse until she leaves you at which point you will realize you now have egg on your face for not putting a stop to her bullsh!t sooner.

Also it doesn't matter if you think a guy is a geek a nerd or whatever.

He very well may be but that doesn't mean your girl is not attracted to him and will not fvck him and be his girl should you not keep a watchful eye on your relationship and make sure she is always showing you the proper respect.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Funny sh!t do you know how AFC you were, especially for the simple fact you was spitting off his physical traits. There has to be a line in your mind of what you will and will not accept.

My question is, when you seen this happening why the heck didn't you defuse the whole situation. Take your girl and lead her somewhere else. It amazes me that you sat there as she used YOUR phone to text another guy lol. What were you even doing at this party to make you not even interact with your girl?

Or was she already attracted to him and he basically pulled your girl away from you and you was just standing there like a chode wondering what to do?

At the end of the day you got outgamed and I'm surprised he didn't fuk your gf lol. Next time play it smart and move her out of the room and YOU interact with your girl.

A guy did this once many months ago. He noticed his gf was focusing on me and I was actually looking at her with that smirk implying that if her BF lets his guard down I will take her from him. The guy realizes the looks his girl is giving me and immediately moves her to the other side of the venue where there was no way that she could see me lol.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
laugh and tell her she's a bad girl, that when she grows up she'll be more secure than to have to run sh!t tests on her man. completely flatline it, act like she's an exhibit in the primate section of the zoo and you couldn't give a sh!t what she does. but do punish her in some way without appearing insecure. take it from me, after much experience.