My GOLDEN RULE of being a DON JUAN

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
its very simple.........and anyone who does not follow this golden rule is automatically a chump

"if I have not made plans to marry this girl, then who cares, she's just there for some fun, im da shyt, shes just a woman who will bring pleasure into my life, but she is NOT my wife, OR my future wife, so I DO NOT CARE AND THEREFORE I WILL NOT TREAT HER LIKE A WIFE"

thats my quote i been living by for a few years now........if you arent marrying the girl, then shut up with your issues and just have fun with her.......or call her and tell her she's a *****, who cares? shes nothing to you

after a while, once you ENGRAIN this attitude within you, you will have lotsa of phone #s, lots of dates, a few girlfriends (tell them what they wanna hear and say you are in love, who cares, its not like it matters if she says she loves you, cuz she'll change her mind in a few months, UNLESS you feel 100% sure she is your future wife)............tell em what they wanna hear so you can keep having them come over and fcuk them 3 times a night

CMON GUYS

loosen up, stop caring so much about the outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

just call the bytch, tell her you wanna go to a movie

drink with her, get tipsy together, and fcuk her

no, im not suggesting u get a girl drunk so u can sex her.......what i am suggesting is, if a girl is interested, getting tipsy together is the #1 Anti-Slut Defense weapon you can have.........she will forget the MAtrix slut shyt that is in her head if she is tipsy and having a great time with u

seriously, relax, and have a GREAT time together

SHE IS NOTHING TO YOU, SHE IS JUST SOMEONE YOU USE FOR FUN, JUST LIKE SHE IS USING YOU

i hate seeing some of the threads of some of you poor AFCs, you analyze this crap too much, and you are forgetting that NONE of these random girls matter, just have fun with it and SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR GODDAMN "PROBLEMS"

yes, "problems" is in quotes, because they are all made up in your chump-azzed head

I hope this thread helps in saving some AFC's, that was its only purpose

thank you

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what drinks would you suggest for a college age girl? It also makes you look better if you have good taste in alcohol.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
ILikeGirls<3 said:
So what drinks would you suggest for a college age girl? It also makes you look better if you have good taste in alcohol.

vodka mixed drinks, and WINE (esp Arbor Mist) is somethin college aged girls seem to love like crazy

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to anyone who reads this: VERY BAD ADVICE FROM A PROVEN DOUCHEBAG.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
So were all chumps if we dont follow what YOU say?? Yeah...i dont think so buddy, stop acting like your a god, you know nothing.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
So were all chumps if we dont follow what YOU say?? Yeah...i dont think so buddy, stop acting like your a god, you know nothing.
said the 15 year old...

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
its very simple.........and anyone who does not follow this golden rule is automatically a chump

"if I have not made plans to marry this girl, then who cares, she's just there for some fun, im da shyt, shes just a woman who will bring pleasure into my life, but she is NOT my wife, OR my future wife, so I DO NOT CARE AND THEREFORE I WILL NOT TREAT HER LIKE A WIFE"

thats my quote i been living by for a few years now........if you arent marrying the girl, then shut up with your issues and just have fun with her.......or call her and tell her she's a *****, who cares? shes nothing to you

after a while, once you ENGRAIN this attitude within you, you will have lotsa of phone #s, lots of dates, a few girlfriends (tell them what they wanna hear and say you are in love, who cares, its not like it matters if she says she loves you, cuz she'll change her mind in a few months, UNLESS you feel 100% sure she is your future wife)............tell em what they wanna hear so you can keep having them come over and fcuk them 3 times a night

CMON GUYS

loosen up, stop caring so much about the outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

just call the bytch, tell her you wanna go to a movie

drink with her, get tipsy together, and fcuk her

no, im not suggesting u get a girl drunk so u can sex her.......what i am suggesting is, if a girl is interested, getting tipsy together is the #1 Anti-Slut Defense weapon you can have.........she will forget the MAtrix slut shyt that is in her head if she is tipsy and having a great time with u

seriously, relax, and have a GREAT time together

SHE IS NOTHING TO YOU, SHE IS JUST SOMEONE YOU USE FOR FUN, JUST LIKE SHE IS USING YOU

i hate seeing some of the threads of some of you poor AFCs, you analyze this crap too much, and you are forgetting that NONE of these random girls matter, just have fun with it and SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR GODDAMN "PROBLEMS"

yes, "problems" is in quotes, because they are all made up in your chump-azzed head

I hope this thread helps in saving some AFC's, that was its only purpose

thank you
Thats not being a DJ thats being a player.....Read the DJ bible

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
said the 15 year old...
Said the 18 year old...

OP: Being outcome independent is spot on. However I would lose respect for myself if I were to ever treat people like mere objects for my enjoyment.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
LeComteDeMonteCristo said:
Said the 18 year old...

OP: Being outcome independent is spot on. However I would lose respect for myself if I were to ever treat people like mere objects for my enjoyment.
Word

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
whose laid more chicks, handyandy or afc savior?

thats right... so who should we listen to.. uh.. yeah...

85 and counting

guys wtf are you bullshytting me for?

I USED TO BE A CHUMP - virgin at 18, didnt know what i was doing

i share this advice with you now due to all the experience i have

i cant save your azzes if you wanna be nerdy about it

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
whose laid more chicks, handyandy or afc savior?

thats right... so who should we listen to.. uh.. yeah...
?? Since when does the person who gets laid more make the rules? AFC Savior doesnt know what hes talking about, thats why all his stupid topics start into flame wars, like that myspace one about his little italian boyfriend.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
?? Since when does the person who gets laid more make the rules? AFC Savior doesnt know what hes talking about, thats why all his stupid topics start into flame wars, like that myspace one about his little italian boyfriend.

first of all, i dont get laid, i FCUK girls, I do the laying, so get your mindset straight

second off, i tell you how its done because I HAVE DONE IT MANY MANY TIMES...........so anyone who does not have sex, they automatically have no right to give advice on what to do to have sex

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really don't think thats good advice.
i say (try to) treat every girl the same.

unlike some of the guys on here, i have at least some respect for women.
lol not really, but don't treat them like ****.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i just reread ur post, and i agree :)
the first part just came off to me as if you were a major misogynist.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
crazy asian

just tell me, where do i say not to treat women with respect?

you gotta show THEM everything they wanna see and hear.....but in your mind, KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND, that she does not matter, thats all

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight fellas if yall gon hate on Skip, I got no choice but support the dude, just to make it fair u kno :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: