Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Total transformation...

volfe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I began to be more outgoing and started having funny witty conversations with everyone I could. Throughout the day, it seemed like more and more people wanted to talk to me. I improved my posture, stood up straight, stopped fidgeting, and looked all the girls I saw straight in the eye and smiled. A few girls I know sort of well came up to me and one said, "wow, you look really cute today" and the other said, "yeah, you look hot". There's no way to describe how good it feels for one day to bring such a transformation. I suggest everyone with poor posture or low confidence just constantly check yourself for one day. It felt great.

Sorry for bragging or what not, it was just nice to see things working so quickly!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad to hear that you are feeling more comfortable in social settings.
don't ever stop transforming and evolving , because our inner selves need to grow each day, to become better people.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
volfe said:
Today I began to be more outgoing and started having funny witty conversations with everyone I could. Throughout the day, it seemed like more and more people wanted to talk to me. I improved my posture, stood up straight, stopped fidgeting, and looked all the girls I saw straight in the eye and smiled. A few girls I know sort of well came up to me and one said, "wow, you look really cute today" and the other said, "yeah, you look hot". There's no way to describe how good it feels for one day to bring such a transformation. I suggest everyone with poor posture or low confidence just constantly check yourself for one day. It felt great.

Sorry for bragging or what not, it was just nice to see things working so quickly!
Glad to hear things going well. Always strive to improve.

But, keep this in your mind:

Failure is the best teacher. But don't dwell on it.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it habit.