Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Five attainable goals in 90 days.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've been doing quite a bit of research and subsequent practice with the mind/body connection as a vehicle to propel our dreams and desires into a tangible fabric which becomes our subjective realities. It's primary purpose is to quiet the inner chatter and promote sublime focus. Which, if you truly stop and think, is the eventual conclusion within every and all of the
mystical/occult/metaphysical/magickal disciplines . To attain serenity with your highest consiousness or, as Crowley taught, the conversation with one's "Holy Guardian Angel". The pinnacle of your own ego without the physical garbage chained to our ankles.

One way to focus your energy into reality is to write down your goals. What you write causes you to focus on intensely, deep from the pit of your egotistically blocked psyche, and bring those desires to the forefront of your momentary reality.

I'm also a tad megalomanical when it comes to my own self preservation and rate at which I grow. I want to get where I want to be via the shortest route while activating the most amount of circuits.

This is why I write.

Every great man and great woman leaves a legacy of print in thier wake. I write in my journals, on my laptop, on notecards; with pens, pencils, crayons, hell I'd use my blood and a quill if that was all I had access to. I keep a writing instrument and a small notebook with me at all times. Doesn't matter where I'm at or what I'm doing, if inspiration thumps me on the head I don't have the frustration of struggling to try and remember, thus shattering my focus. I've taught myself to remain open to the narrative possibilities wherever I am and write down those observations both physical and the ones freely roaming between my ears.

One of my most productive daily exercises is to pick a goal for today (at least one). Then I open my eyes and write it down in all of it's glorious explicitness. I write down the texture and color, the smell and taste of it. Everything down to the smallest particle of it. I'll divide and sub-divide it until it's tangible in my hands. This focuses my mechanism toward fulfilling that goal with every waking breath.

I also find it extremely interesting what my brothers and sisters struggle with to accomplish. So I'll challenge you brothers and sisters of SoSuave to try the exercise for yourselves.

I'd like for you to list 5 short term goals which you honestly believe you can accomplish. I'll go first:

1. To play the drum track as good as Danny Carey on Tool's "Jambi".
2. Get one step closer to conversing with my own Holy Guardian Angel.
3. To finish my novel.
4. Devote more of my ambition toward becoming a solidly grounded man.
5. Appreciate a different religious point of view without condemnation.

Each of these I truly have the desire to complete within the 90 day timespan.

It's not necessary to share your goals if you dont choose to but at least leave your thoughts on what you do to create your own reality.

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me

The next 90 days will probably decide how I will evolve in a long run, as I go back to India in February for travel, and to get back to old friends and family members after spending 12 years in Canada..

For background, I have lived in India for first 13 year of my life, and this is my 12th year in Canada, and of those 12 years I was very introverted for 10 years, so my Goals..

1) To develop and become more socially calibrated

2) Learn to smile

3) Lose my Ego completely

4) Try to create bridges between family and friends, I want to be the one to Unite people not divide them..

5) Help other friends, and family members realize what its like to be Don Juan, I will not impose my lifestyle, yet still I will try explain why I have chosen the path of Donjuan, as its very critical that they understand what I'm going through,
I am not expecting them to approve me or my ways, still I want them to know...

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) To tackle my fears head on
2) To achieve cardio-vascular fitness
3) To be better socially calibrated
4) To get a six-pack (I know it's cheesy, I just want to know what it feels like)
5) Take out more girls

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danny Carey is insane. After you master Jambi you should try Ticks and Leeches or Lateralus.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can't think of five things but I can think of two so here goes...

1. Lose 20lbs
2. Get my 32" Polaroid LCD HDTV in order to have a better videogame playing and DVD watching experience than ever!

Good luck on your goals as well brothers.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
DrD77 said:
Danny Carey is insane. After you master Jambi you should try Ticks and Leeches or Lateralus.
Next on the list will be Reflection then The Grudge.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could list a long list of things i would like to do with my family or debts i will be paying or repairs that need to be made within the next 90 days as far as it comes to my family, but as for a personal goal, i do not feel as if i have 90 days worth of individual time to pursue an interest. (with the big family i have, i hardly get any time to do anything alone, just for me.)
should i be choosing things more practical or things that are smaller and easier to accomplish or should i allow myself more than 90 days?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i could list a long list of things i would like to do with my family or debts i will be paying or repairs that need to be made within the next 90 days as far as it comes to my family, but as for a personal goal, i do not feel as if i have 90 days worth of individual time to pursue an interest. (with the big family i have, i hardly get any time to do anything alone, just for me.)
should i be choosing things more practical or things that are smaller and easier to accomplish or should i allow myself more than 90 days?
Kitten,

It can be anything. There are no limits. Whatever you have the need to get accomplished within a parameter of time is sufficient.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Next on the list will be Reflection then The Grudge.
yea...i forgot about reflection, that one is hard too. and the end of the grudge is just incredible.