Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

21 Points of advice on women. This should motivate you!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You may have seen my other thread, 21 random thoughts on women.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137474
Now for 21 points of advice. I learned these from field testing over the past 2 weeks.

1. Rejection is UNAVOIDABLE. Getting rejected does not mean the end of the world. Yes, I know it hurts. If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again.

2. If you make errors, do it while being a jerk and not as a wuss. You are more unpredictable and more exciting as a jerk, but balance yourself. Show women respect.

3. When getting a phone #, make the girl dial your cell phone. This WILL guarantee a right #, but not a date. And don't give out your # without getting her's. Dime pieces normally have trophy collections of these AFC's phone numbers. If a girl does ask for your number, either put her in check (playfully tease her), which demonstrates higher value and gives more reason for her to give you her #, or if that fails, NEXT!

4. Girls flake, sh*t happens. Next those who do flake! It even happens online. To counter this, create an exciting profile. Make it look like you're always having fun with your life. Then it'll be HER loss, not yours. Every cloud has a silver lining!

5. Compliments go a LONG way. To succeed, you should compliment the way she dresses or a hidden trait (be observant, you'll find one.) Tease if you must, joke if you must, but make it obvious that you are! I wouldn't recommend saying that the woman's beautiful. Use the word sexy, but don't overdo it to the point where she gets creeped out!

6. Don't fight/ linger over a girl. It demonstrates lower value. The one who can demonstrate that he doesn't NEED a woman to make him happy, let alone needs HER, normally wins. If a fist fight (or any kind, hell, could be a mountain climbing contest or rock, paper, scissors!) breaks out over an attractive woman, all men involved lose. The reason is that the woman has become the PRIZE the men are trying to win over!!! The men should establish themselves as the prize!

7. Nervous before a date? Exercise! Then shower! It knocks out some of your nervousness and refreshes you. And keep some breath freshener on you. Sure, some of you are saying that's common sense, but I've seen other men on dates and let me tell you and clarify this: Common sense ain't so common.

8. Women think with their emotions, not their brains. Men should think with their d**k, not their brains!!! He who hesitates, masturbates!!!

9. Over-analyzing can make you kill YOUR chances of getting the girl. Relax, go with the flow, and don't throw tantrums over petite bulls***. Conversation topics will come naturally if you just chill out. Don't stress yourself. Listen to the girl more than you talk to the girl.

10. There are women who want to be taken, and there are those who want to be taken from their BOREfriends (key word). There are also single women, just be persistent and you'll find one. It may be a needle in a haystack, but don't give up.

11. It's better to ask and get rejected than to regret not asking. If you end up regretting, you will be more likely in the friend zone. Did I mention that having someone else doing your dirty work for you (getting another person to ask the girl if she has a boyfriend or something similar) is an AFC no-ball move? The girl will more than likely go with the one who asked her out, if you sent a messenger, he can win what was supposed to be your winning. Also, if you don't see what's going on, the messenger can tell you any damn thing, while probably making moves on her. You don't know what's going on for yourself. Don't do that sh*t. Ask the girl YOURSELF and find out for YOURSELF, then you'll know for sure if she wants you.

12. Friend zone defined: To the woman you are someone that the woman can complain all her problems to. She may cry about her abusive boyfriend, yet she's drinking a gallon of his c*m every night! It's amazing to know how many men are an attractive woman's emotional tampon. To avoid, lay down the law. Be an alpha male. You can still get rejected, but if so, you've been rejected as an alpha male. If a girl LJBF's you, say "No I have enough friends, buh-bye!!!" Get rejected as a potential lover/ alpha male/ prize, not a wuss/ emotional tampon/ doormat! In other words, take a fall as a MAN, as you recover a WHOLE LOT faster! Women DO network, so carry yourself accordingly.

13. You often times end up getting a girlfriend when you least expect it. I wouldn't recommend getting back with an ex girl who's desperate to do so. She'll have the upper hand and you'll end up with more hurt feelings than before. Always dress clean and strut your shoulders! This can help in the long run and CLEAN SHOES can be your SAFETY NET if all else fails. The clean shoes show that you are not an untidy person and care about your appearance.

14. Tied into #12, when a woman talks about her boyfriend or ex, CHANGE THE SUBJECT! It's only you and the girl talking, BOYFRIENDS NOT INVITED!!! If you do invite them, you just took the girl's invitation to the dreaded friend zone. Now you get to hear the woman's problems and have a slim to none chance of getting laid! A first impression is a lasting impression!

15. Buying a woman a drink is the last thing you should do. On that same note, DON'T BUY AFFECTION DAMMIT!!! If you don't buy a woman a drink, and she walks off, you not only saved $7.99, but you displayed higher value, which can really help in the club. Don't supplicate!!! Make THE WOMEN SUPPLICATE. You can say "Slow down. At least buy me a drink before you hit on me."

16. Setting up a date on a weekend is more likely to end up in a flake. Try a Tuesday or Wednesday. It makes the girl think you're a big prize and a popular guy!!! AND WOMEN WANT MEN WHO ARE THE PRIZE! In vice-versa, you will go straight to the top of the creep meter, eventually setting off her stalker alarm. This is not Average Joe, nor is it I love New York. Make it THE BACHELOR!!! Re-read rule #6.

17. 93% of communication is non-verbal i.e. body language. Read the signals well and know what you're giving off. Some men give off what they think they are good signals, but they are actually giving off the exact opposite. Actions speak louder than words.

18. If you plan on clubbing alone, don't walk around like a caged gorilla looking for an escape. You get negative attention the whole time, and get shot down before you start. To counter this, walk in like you own the joint. Then be friendly with everyone you meet in there. This will display higher value. You can also go on the dance floor and get your groove on, but DO NOT STARE AT THE DAMN THING!!! Remember, you probably won't see these women again, and they won't remember you unless you either stalk them, or do something else creepy. If you bring wingmen, that can be a real confidence booster. Just set rules and have a good time. By the way, come in clean, get dirty in the bedroom.

19. Mystery is always a good thing to show (and a damn good pickup artist) and builds attraction. When the iron gets hot, STRIKE MOTHERF****R!!! If you really understood #17, you'll know exactly what to do, and when to do it. DO NOT ASK! If you're still unsure of when to strike, flirt! Otherwise, grab some balls and make a move anyway. Showing too much mystery can get old, redundant, and cause the girl to auto-reject herself. Be careful!

20. Being rich, famous, a body builder, and owning a Bugatti CAN HELP, but reread rule #1. To clarify, If you ain't got the confidence, or you're just totally reliant on this materialistic sh*t, you won't go very far, and blue balls are ensured. If the woman wants you in this case, you'll get used and then squashed like a bug. If you have any of these qualities, don't broadcast them. And STOP TRYING to impress dammit!!!

21. ABOVE ALL, women shouldn't be your numero uno priority. HAVE SOME GODDAMN FUN!!! This can really help in clubs and in day game. Also, smile!!! It makes other people feel comfortable around you. If you have dark clouds, cool off before approaching. Misery loves company, but company hates misery. Remember that if you make a move, you have a 50/50 shot of getting the girl. If you don't, you have a 0/50 shot of getting the girl, in other words, a guaranteed lose as much as betting $93,000 on 39 on a roulette table! (ouch) You will never have a 100% win rate. You can come damn close though. The worst that can happen is the girl says no. You never know unless you try. You also have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Re-understand rule #1. Then re-understand this whole list from top to bottom.

Grow some balls! You have one life to live. Live well! God bless!
If you have any other points of advice that I missed, please list them.

Last edited:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good but you are assuming there are endless girls out there for us. Give me a good looking young girl who hasn't let 7 guys inside of her by the time she's 25 and I'll do all those rules better than you can imagine.

It's like when we had to write in class essays in high school. The teachers would say "make sure you are concise and clear, don't beat around the bush, get to the point write away". Yes, if I know what I'm talking about, I can do all those things very nicely. If you give me 25 girls to choose from and tell me men have all the power in having sex, I can do all of those 21 rules very nicely.

nismo-4

Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
This gave me a much-needed refresher...especially #2 #11 and #16
Glad I could be of some assistance. 19 hits me most, especially on Myspace. The iron is hot but I'm trying to make the iron hot. Now when I feel the iron's hot, I strike!

Good luck with your game!

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
gd stuff

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, a great refresher on how to look at stuff from a Man's point of view

nismo-4

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
This is good but you are assuming there are endless girls out there for us. Give me a good looking young girl who hasn't let 7 guys inside of her by the time she's 25 and I'll do all those rules better than you can imagine.

It's like when we had to write in class essays in high school. The teachers would say "make sure you are concise and clear, don't beat around the bush, get to the point write away". Yes, if I know what I'm talking about, I can do all those things very nicely. If you give me 25 girls to choose from and tell me men have all the power in having sex, I can do all of those 21 rules very nicely.
You just have to keep searching. You just might find a 25 year old who hasn't let 7 guys inside of her. Those 7 guys hust have game and have followed these rules or something similar.

I wrote those points of advice based on field testing and tips I got off this site. You won't win every time, but the more you try, your success rate will go up and you'll know what works and what doesn't. You just need to know when the iron's hot!

Eventually you'll be able to perform all of those 21 rules nicely. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good stuff to keep me on my game, have learned most of this either the hard way, or first hand, a great reminder of many great points. Very appealing to see these written down for the first time.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Agreed, in a terrible world like exists here, where the Ratio of males to females is at least 4 to 1, it is hard even if you follow all the rules.

nismo-4

Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Agreed, in a terrible world like exists here, where the Ratio of males to females is at least 4 to 1, it is hard even if you follow all the rules.
You ain't lying. I know there are some things that aren't covered here. I can't wait to write a list like this that fills in the loopholes! Otherwise, some people don't even try things like this. Of course they get nowhere.

I went through hell getting rejected and all, but I ended up writing what I've learned to inspire those in need and those who want to do better.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Hey, keep reading, keep practicing, and you're on your way! Thanks for the kudos!
Is there a term yet for a guy who posts some common sense stuff in order to relish in the affirming replies?

It's like a KBJ, but more like Post Reply Jockey.

:cheer: Look at me guys. Tell me again how great I am :crackup:

LOL

Not an attempt to Troll. I will not be further engaging this thread, as it is entirely uninteresting to me.

Last edited:

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
Is there a term yet for a guy who posts some common sense stuff in order to relish in the affirming replies?

It's like a KBJ, but more like Post Reply Jockey.

:cheer: Look at me guys. Tell me again how great I am :crackup:

LOL
Right, because you're such a wise man yourself. I must give you credit though, you are on your way to becoming an excellent troll.