Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Best of Motivation.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrite lads, Reading through all these posts asking for help I've realised something. There seem to be a lot of people who know their stuff. They've memories routines and have C+F nailed down... with people they know. All they lack is confidence. This is why I've decided to put together a bunch of the best motivational threads from the HS forum. These will get you pumped up and ready for action before you plan to get that number/date/lay. If you find a thread that has really got you pumped up then sent me a PM with the link and I'll see about adding it to the list.

Threads to get you Motivated

You'll notice I put up a lot of posts by Sammo. This is because I believe he is one of the greatest posters on sosuave and every post of his I've read has got me motivated to get up and do something. I strongly advise anybody on these forums, experienced or not to look up some of his posts and just have a read when you have the time. They are worth it.

Now for those of you who feel like sosuave is useless to you, to the point where you don't even see the point of reading any of the threads listen above, here are some stories of people from sosuave in the HS forum.

Success Stories

Now get up off your lazy arse, get our there, and most of all enjoy yourself! :box:

*NOTE* I have posted these links without notice to the original posters, simply because it wouldn't bbe worth the effort and some of them have left the site. If there is a link to one of your posts on this thread which you do not want please inform me via PM and I will remove it.

Plec

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice links but most people on this are all about instant results. No one wants to wait 6 months to sleep with a girl, they want to do it in 6 min. Most people on here think ok, I can go to sleep earlier, workout, meet new friends, get a new job, new wardrobe, be interesting, smile a lot, be friendly, learn how to cook, learn a new language, learn guitar, etc, etc, etc, but if there is no sex at the end of this hard work, what's the point?

I love the link that says "a stop masturbation success story". Stop masturbating, and you will have sex. That's like saying stop eating big macs, and you will have a million dollars.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we could definitely use more of these :)
while the bible has a lot, it definitely is not updated consistently, and it is always nice to read something new, even if the purpose is the same, from a new perspective.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Nice links but most people on this are all about instant results. No one wants to wait 6 months to sleep with a girl, they want to do it in 6 min. Most people on here think ok, I can go to sleep earlier, workout, meet new friends, get a new job, new wardrobe, be interesting, smile a lot, be friendly, learn how to cook, learn a new language, learn guitar, etc, etc, etc, but if there is no sex at the end of this hard work, what's the point?

I love the link that says "a stop masturbation success story". Stop masturbating, and you will have sex. That's like saying stop eating big macs, and you will have a million dollars.
You self improve for YOURSELF, not for the girls man. Ok, ABIT for the girls, but MAINLY for YOURSELF.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should also include "Gav's Guide to Motivation" thread. It's a must read too.

Read for FREE!

A

addymark

Hello Everyone.
My motivational technique is to visualize myself as already successful and affirming this mental picture at least five times a day especially before falling asleep and immediately after waking up.

Read for FREE!

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong Thread inst there a delete button here? :(

alairauston

Reaction score
Best way of motivation here a links it help you to people do something new and always a remember that you motivate some-one this way that person do any thing what they like and they learn many things this are the great things.

Read for FREE!