Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping LTR IL

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I made a post about sings of high Interest Level in long-term relationships. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136066

A couple responses I got were:

dotcomwill said:
very strong indeed! Now You need to give a tip on sustaining this ;)
DJ1234 said:
yea, good and I agree, most of the time you can get a good high IL girl to do this, but its keeping these things that is a tuffy...
So, tonight gentlemen, I decided to give some tips on keeping a girl interested in a Long-Term Relationship! :cheer:

Hygiene: I shower and wear clean clothes everyday. A girl appreciates a guy who smells and looks good! Not, like you just woke up or smelling like B.O. You never know who you might run into either. Which, will tie into the next tip...

Style: Now, I'm not saying go out to the nicest store and buy the most exspensive clothes. You just want to be well dressed to your style. You want to wear clothes that look nice! Not clothes with holes in them and stains all over it. Women also like guys who match. Examples; I'am a Oakland Raider fan. So, sometimes I wear a all white Oakland sweat-shirt with matching hat. Lets say you have black boots; you could wear a black shirt to match with it. That is all up to you. But, the point here is that, you want to look good. Dress to impress!

Being fun: You always want to be in a good mood. Always having a positive attitude, being social, funny, sexual and ect.. Just overal having a good time where ever your at. How do you expect a girl to stay around if your always boring?? :yawn:

Being unpredictable: Yes, we should already know this but, its a key part. You always want to be UNpredictable with your woman. Such as; changing up the things you two do together. Don't eat at the same place all the time, don't wear the same clothes all the time, stop telling the same jokes over and over, shave differently, style your hair different, be ****y&funny, give her some attention then pull away, wear different cologne... ALL kinds of things you do to keep fresh!! If you find your self watching movies every saturday night. Switch it up and go for a walk or to a party. Keep switching things up and do different things. You get the picture lets move on...

Be a MAN: This one is also a crucial part. Women want a MAN not a boy! You must be the dominate one in the relationship. How can you be the MAN or Dominate one? You have to be the one; making decisions. You decide, what to do, where to go, what time, how you do it. You lead and she follows. If your girl is acting up and doing something you don't like. You communicate with her and tell her how you feel. You don't let her use you for your sh!t. :box: Tease her every now and then.

You can also, be the gentleman. Such as; opening doors for her, playing for her once in awhile, and giving compliments once in awhile. Simple things like this she will appreciate and love. Just don't over do it.

Sex: As I mentioned above; being UNpredictable also includes with sex. One of the main reasons why we cheat is because of sex. If you can't give your woman great sex she could get it somewhere else. :rolleyes: So, to keep your sex life interesting and alive. You gotta be Dominating and unpredictable. Examples; Talk dirty while having sex, switch up what positions you do each time, do foreplay instead of just jumping right in, try new positions, do some role-playing.. As for the Dominating part. Don't ask to have sex; lead into it. Or flat out tell her what the business is. Don't ask her: "Do you want to do doggystyle now?" Flip that b!tch over and get to work. Aslong as you can keep your sex life interesting and know how to give it to her good. She will stay around for awhile. :rockon:

If you would like more greater detail on this subject. I Highly suggest you read this article: Sir_Chancealot's Advanced Sexual Techniques - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16888

Friendship: What is it that makes a friend? Is it the way he acts? Is it because you got stuff in common or have the same hobbies? Most likely the answer is yes. Being in a LTR with your girl is like having a best friend. Establishing a friendship with her along with the attraction and love. Having the same hobbies and interests makes it easy for the two of you to hang out and enjoy each others company. So, find things you both love doing. Whether it's going to a museum, going to a park, watching movies, playing a sport, video games.. ect. It's not always about sex in a relationship and you need more than just that.

Giving each other space: Give the "gift" of her missing you. You do not need to see each other every day. You don't need to call and text her everyday. Let her go and hang out with her friends. Go and see your friends or have your own personal time. Don't call her all the time wondering; where she is at, who she is with, what she is doing ect... Which, will bring me to my next tip.

Jealousy: Being jealous is a major turn off to women. They will flirt with other guys, dance with other guys, have guy friends, go out to partys, talk about other guys... Whatever the situation is. Girls just want to have fun like us. If you keep her locked up and not let her have fun being greedy. She will be turned off and might leave you because, of your insecuritys. Just know girls will do this and you just gotta ignore it. Go flirt with other girls yourself. I'm not saying cheat on your woman. But, have some fun and meet people.

Unless she is going over board and really doing something you don't like. Then, you can act up and let her know. :cuss:

The "Nice Guy": This is a given and probably the first thing you learn. Don't be a nice guy or turn into one later in the relationship. Don't tell her how you feel about her all the time, don't buy her gifts all the time, don't pay her way all the time, don't be needy and clingy. If this stuff is happening it needs to stop! :nono:

Communication: You must be able to communicate with your girlfriend to help keep the relationship going. You need to be able to tell each other how you feel about things. You need to be able to solve problems together. Plan things out and so on.

Gifts: I've never been big on giving women gifts. I only do it on special occasions. Like christmas, valentines day, birthdays, and anniversarys. Those are really the only times you need to give your girl a gift.
Now, on your anniversary. I am NOT talking about every month. I'm saying like the 6 month or 1 year mark you been together. It also doesn't have to be expensive. Something that she likes/loves and comes from you is good enough. :flowers:

Maintaing your Don Juan status: Sometimes after you get the girl you wanted you're thinking; "Great I finally have her I can stop being a Don Juan. Or "After awhile your go from Don Juan to AFC." You ALWAYS have to be a Don Juan. It IS a lifestyle and it's not for everybody. If you start to feel your slipping. Take a step back and see what you are doing wrong. Thats how relationships can fall apart because, your not being the MAN she first fell in love with. Get back to your roots and keep IMPROVING your game!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would say these are the main things you need to focus on to keep your girl. Overall you're just doing the same thing how you did in the first place to get her. Keep taking her on little dates, being mysterious, being the good catch, and all that good stuff.
I hope these tips will help some of you out. If you have any other tips/questions/comments please feel free to respond.

Last edited:

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both posts are great! but cannot trust advice if your name is IAFYB!!!!
hahahaha write up more ltr ****, it's always about seduction and never ltr on here!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
both posts are great! but cannot trust advice if your name is IAFYB!!!!
hahahaha write up more ltr ****, it's always about seduction and never ltr on here!
Thanks, and don't worry you can trust my advice! :up:

Also, I did a little editing. Added a couple more tips so feel free to look.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
For me it sounds like You do it for her, instead make her do stuf for You.
That doesnt sound good. I got 2 girls. Do nothing for em, they love me as ****. Enjoy ;)
365 days a year; I'm in a b!tches ear. Saying what she wanna hear.

I can see where it would seem your doing it for her. But, what is it that your really doing for HER? There are two types of people in a relationship. There's ones who give and ones who recieve. What you want to do is create a balance. The tips I give make it so you improve the way YOU are and keep her interested. Once you have her interested. She will do things for you.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Felt like bumping this. Been awhile since I posted this. Maybe someone else may have use for this.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Felt like bumping this. Been awhile since I posted this. Maybe someone else may have use for this.
Yup, I did. Very nice stuff, nice reminder, specially about being impredictable.

And the thing with cheating and jealousy... be cool about her and she will feel better in the relationship... so cheating is less likely to occur... if she is a *****, she ll do it anyway, so there was nothing you could do to stop it.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is really good im impressed. i'd stopped coming to this site since i got in an ltr but im really glad i stumbled onto this :up:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiken_Drum said:
Yup, I did. Very nice stuff, nice reminder, specially about being impredictable.

And the thing with cheating and jealousy... be cool about her and she will feel better in the relationship... so cheating is less likely to occur... if she is a *****, she ll do it anyway, so there was nothing you could do to stop it.
Some women will cheat others stay down for you. No you cannot stop it but, you can prevent it.

(JJ) said:
this is really good im impressed. i'd stopped coming to this site since i got in an ltr but im really glad i stumbled onto this :up:
I'm glad it helped.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with must of the things but the flirtin part just notmy style.If she flirts she is out.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayr0n said:
I agree with must of the things but the flirtin part just notmy style.If she flirts she is out.
Thats your call. But, women flirt alot and don't mean anything by it. If she is going too far I would pull her aside and say; "Hey, to me is seems your getting a little close to that guy and I don't like it." If she says sorry I wasn't meaning to. I would accpet it. If she blew my off like yeah whatever and kept doing it. Then, I would be upset.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, thanks. I've really found moderation to be key in any sort of LTR.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
thumbs up don juana

surfdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys just one question...

me and my girl have just started going out recently, we've been really close for the past few months and talk on the phone almost everyday..

If I dont call her one day she'll think somethings wrong and/or she'll just call me and we'll be ending up chatting anyway.

So how exactly do I give her space?? tell her I don't want to talk to her for no reason?