Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she lying and giving me the brush-off?

buccaneerlookinat60

Reaction score
I've been having a hot relationship with a girl 20 years younger than I am for about four months. We've met seven or eight times. I'm 56(look and act 46) and she's nearly 37. A body and a complexion that anybody would kill for. I met her at a Sugar Daddy site, altho I had seen her profile on Adult Friend Finder. Don't flame me, but I've been married for 30+ years and this has been on the sly. 'Nother story. I really do good work, by the way.
It's been great for both of us, I thought. However, last week, she cancelled about 2 hours before our scheduled meeting time due her dad's sudden medical condition. He turned out to be fine, after they put in a heart stent. OK. By Monday, when I inquired about about a (fairly certain) Wednesday meeting, she said her period was expected any time. OK. Then I looked at my calendar, and the number of weeks didn't add up. When I sent a text message Wednesday and later an email about our rendezvous.........no response all day. So, I went about my usual Ward Cleaver business.
Today, I log in to AFF for the first time for many months, and there's her profile, and it tells me she last visited "earlier today," altho she had told me she took her profile down a couple of months ago. She hasn't visited the Sugar Daddy website in a looong time tho. I may be older, but I know how to check these things.
So, my question for all you older "players" is this: Should I ignore it and not contact her any more, OR, should I let her know, in a week or so, that she's busted and not contact her any more, OR, should I let it slide, and wait it out? Make her guess, etc.? It's been a NSA arrangement. All I've ever had to do is spring for the room. But I had a couple of gifts sent to her. Perfume and jewelry, etc.(not expensive).
There's more I could tell for your evaluation, but I'll leave at this: She's had 3 husbands and 2 fiances, so my gut tells me that, out of 5 guys, they weren't all rectal orifices.
I know, I know, "There's no fool like an old fool."

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to you is ...... will confronting her do anything, but maybe start some drama ..will it really help your situation ?

in my experience confronting a woman about something with rare exception results in digging her heals in and doing it more because she knows it bothers you .... just me but I say let it ride

:rockon:

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've seen my posts you know I'm in no position to judge.

You're on a slippery slope of some potentially sad behavior. Let it slide. She's a piece of a$$, nothing more, she'll reach out if she's still interested. There's nothing sillier than calling someone to tell them you won't call them anymore. I know, I've done it :) And stop sending her stuff, cheap or not.

You'll keep your self-respect in the long-run and that self-respect will help you attract the next one.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:rockon: laughing .....so I'm not the only one ?

There's nothing sillier than calling someone to tell them you won't call them anymore. I know, I've done it

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't be serious. have you read any of the threads on this forum in the past few months?

let me get this straight. you met a woman on a site that is all about casual sexual encounters, you bang her a few times, buy her jewelry, and now are upset that she might be banging other guys and think 'nexting' her will teach her a lesson.

how the f*ck are you in your 50s and this stupid? you are totally out of touch with reality.

i just don't understand how people like you exist in the world. its like you check the weather station, it says its going to snow, so you put on sunscreen and head out in shorts and a hawaiian beach shirt. then you get upset that you aren;t dressed for the weather.

nothing that is going on with this woman is unexpected. in fact, its to be expected!! and not just a little. her behavior so far is 99% predictable.

wise up :cuss:

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so all u do is **** this woman? no other concerns? 8 times in four months or every two weeks....let her call when she needs a good poundin. till then go back to aff and find another nsa

buccaneerlookinat60

Reaction score
You may be right

She said that my strength was that I was "drama free." Normally, I wouldn't care, but my situation is such that she is (almost) physically flawless, and that she always got the room, so I wouldn't get in trouble.
Maybe I should be incommunicado until the middle or later next week?
I had this type of situation once about 8 years ago, when a lucky lady had her own house. Hot and heavy for 4 months(think Sharon Stone), then 3 days of the runaround(no replies) and I was dumped, for a guy 13 years younger than she was(26 years younger than me), so I think I know how it works. Took me off-guard. She married him, had two kids, and got fat. Lucky him. Coulda been me, if I had been a dumbass. She was an attorney, by the way.
I've always had decent luck by acting like I don't give a sh#t. "They" know I'm married.
This one tho(2007): I'm in a quandary. Maybe this one was and has been "too good to be true."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who is interested in you will make excuses to spend time with you. This one is making excuses to avoid you. There's no point in trying to take a dead dog for a walk.

I've given myself a "3 strikes your out" rule for flakey women. She could be telling the truth the first time, she might be telling the truth the second time, but after the third time, you'll have to dig the bull5hit out of your ears.

Just forget about her and move on. No goodbye, no nothing - she's not worth it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You're right. She is to good to be true. This harlot takes guys in every orifice she has and then goes to her "sugar daddy" for some jewelry and dvd's or whatnot. You should divorce your wife, who is probably taking d!ck from the yard boy, and marry this idiot.

How else will you know if you don't go out on the limb?

Oh, and how do those guy's nuttbutter taste when they're done filling her like a Krispy Kreme donut?

buccaneerlookinat60

Reaction score
Thanks Brothers

I was looking for some DJ advice. Got some reasonable advice, and a couple of flames. 'Preciate it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Yeah? I'm stewing in self pity, as the other brothers are, about how you fvck around on your old lady with skanks from AFF then fall in love with them.

You nailed it jackass.

This IS a flame.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
buccaneerlookinat60 said:
A couple of you would kill for my success. Thanks. LMAO
You just came into this forum at the wrong time, the Morality Police are currently out in full force

See this thread for further details of the Morality Police

Being married and wanting pootang is frowned upon this week. Your a very very bad person for being an animal and wanting strange pootang. You should control your instincts and give in to Morality.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman you meet on a SUGAR DADDY WEBSITE will never work.

You bring LIQUIDITY to the table, she brings BEAUTY.

In essense, you being on that website automatically puts the girl on a pedestal. You are saying "Im worthy because I am LIQUID". You are saying my ASSETS is what makes me an asset, not I AM WHO MAKES ME AN ASSET.

Ok so you put the girl on a pedestal before you meet her. Then you BUY HER GIFTS to reinforce that you are only as good as your LIQUIDITY and need to buy her affection.

Now she is on a HUGE REINFORCED PEDESTAL.

Im glad you are LIQUID. I was very LIQUID too. I respect your hard work and diligence to get there. However, never let your LIQUIDITY bring a woman to you.

Play the reverse card. Tell them nothing about your liquidity. Never buy affection. Set the frame and be the prize of BEING A MAN. Make demands based on being that prize. Accept no disrespect. Always be prepared to walk away.

Good luck and get off that website. Build high character and that will be your bait.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will take being rich over being poor any day of the week .....

1. Poor people often say money isnt everything ..rarely will a rich person say
that unless he's trying to make your poor ass feel better

2. Money may not buy happines ... but it sure lets you choose your misery !

as far as the sugar daddy thing ..... you want puzzy, she wants money, I don't see the problem

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
how the f*ck are you in your 50s and this stupid? you are totally out of touch with reality.
Easy there killer.....

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look Buccaneer,

You got her off a "Gold-Diggers-R-Us" website, and you are suprised when she acts like a gold-digger? She's a pretty little butterfly bouncing from flower to flower, looking for the one with the most necter, so she can suck it dry. You probably saved yourself much grief and several thousand dollars.

Just to warn you, gold-diggers aren't into inexpensive jewelery & perfume. They like the big ticket items. That's why they are on "Sugar Daddies". To find some rich doofus to fill their life with designer crap.

Metro3pilot said:
2. Money may not buy happines ... but it sure lets you choose your misery !
Who ever said money doesn't buy happiness has never bought a puppy!

Personal favorite~ If you think money can't buy happiness, you just don't know where to shop!:cheer: